Mar 2011
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.

Re: NarutoBase Official Sensei

Username: Anduril
    My working email address: Ben10ten1@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes
    My average online time: No Idea, I keep coming and going. (Must be around 3-4 hrs a day on weekdays)
    My timezone: GMT +5.30
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth, Water, Fire, Kenjutsu.
    I want to become a Sensei because:
    Well its one of my goals to become a senior sensie in the Roleplay. Apart from that I think it is necessary to teach the newer Rp'ers the right way of Roleplaying so that they can enjoy the RP just as much as any senior member. I also want to contribute to the RP in a constructive way and suggest things. I hope this position will give me the necessary tools to bring about some positive changes in the RP system. I also have gathered a lot of experience by staying active in this RP for quite some time now. And I think I am ready to pass on my knowledge and understanding of the battle rp to the newer gen members.

P.S - I never got the results for the last 2 written tests that I gave

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 02:02 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Come back Antonio!

Username: McRazor
    My working email address: mcrazor@nexobi.net
    Have I taken the test before? No
    My average online time: 6-8 hours per day
    My timezone: +1 GMT
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Wind, Ice
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well, where to start. I won't mention my aspirations from day 1 and other crap, but I will mention that the community isn't at its best days. A lot of old, experienced people are turning their backs to NB and are leaving and with all that, NB is growing every day, with more and more new people attracted to the RP. The current Sensei capacity is clearly not enough and something has to be done about that. I know that there's a lot of candidates but not everyone wants to be a Sensei because of their free time or whatever the reason may be. Well, I can say that I have enough free time on my hands to handle the Sensei job thoughtfully and thoroughly. I can also say, with confidence, that I have the knowledge for becoming a Sensei. I've spent roughly around 2 years on NB. I've had my ups and downs but now, here I am, at my best. There is only one way for me to go right now, and that is Sensei-ship and helping the community to grow healthy and prosperously. I was Ragnaroc's sempai back in the days and now I'm Scorps' sempai. I already had a few batches of students and I cay say that they were all happy with my training methods and approaches.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 02:03 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Bored.

Username: Serpent
    My working email address: Jacobv619@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? I've applied before and was approved, but I never got around to taking the test.
    My average online time: 1-4 hours.
    My timezone: GMT -8
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water | Fire | Lightning | Taijutsu | Kenjutsu | Sharingan
    I want to become a Sensei because: I've been asked and told that I should become Sensei for a little over a Year now. Truthfully until recently I never really wanted to be Sensei. The last time I applied I was talked into doing it but when It came down to it I decided not to. but now I am choosing myself to become Sensei and will not back out. There are a few reasons that I want to become Sensei. Of course there are the perks but I'd say the main reason it to help the newer member with training, when Sensei I will make it my Goal to train as many Members as I can to better progress the Narutobase RP System. I feel that even though there are a lot of new Sensei's, there are even more Members joining the RP. this makes it difficult to train everyone and often I've seen new members not being trained that wish to be. I just wish to do my part in helping the new Gen. I also wish to help the new gen that RP Battle isn't just "Trading Jutsu" until someone makes a mistake, but it's a Roleplay that you can create a story and interact with your opponent. Use strategy and not just OP'ed Jutsu because having fun is a lot better then winning an argument.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.

Username: Rin Okumura
    My working email address: gregphillips122@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes, and passed, also failed.
    My average online time: 3-4 hours on a good day.
    My timezone: GMT+/-5:00
    Elements that I am specialized in: Mastered all five basic, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kinjutsu, Sharingan, Basic Ninjutsu.
    I want to become a Sensei because: I believe it to be my rightful place on NB. It was my goal only soon after I joined over three years ago. I was trained under a very old sensei dare I say one of the first. It may be due to my love of teaching the unwary student. So I took the liberty of brushing up on my skills and training as much as possible until I was given the chance to take the test about a year and a half after i joined. I took it and I passed. I was a sensei for what seemed to be a long enough time, training even more student's than any other. Also training a student into my senpai, eventually becoming a sensei. Known as -Minato- nowaday's, though I think I deserve no credit for his success. Then reality hit and I had major trouble's irl, which caused me to lose sight of my goal. Eventually I kind of lost it and ended up giving up my sensei-ship... I gained sight of my goal's once more, but like a fool I took the newer and more mentally challenging test blindly failing miserably. But this time i'm ready to prove myself, and earn my rightful place once more.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro... View Post
    Username: Kenshin...
    My working email address: Christian.bruno01@yahoo.com
    My average online time: 10 to 15 hours a day
    My timezone: - 5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fire Release, Water Release, Wind Release, Paper Ninjutsu, Toads
    Well ever since I joined Narutobase I have always wanted to be a Sensei I have nothing but respect for them and all the hard work they do on the site by training so many students. If I become a sensei I will never decline a student matter if I have twenty students ora hundred Students because I know what its like to need training and how hard it is sometimes to find someone who is willing to train you. I was A senpai for a long while during my time as a snpai I trained a good 30 to 40 students and due to my training several became better Role Players because I don't just teach them how to perform the jutsu but how to use it properly and how to use it in every way. Over the last several months I have been training myself in every aspect of the the Role Playing and improving my knowledge and I can happly say I am finished and have learned everything there is to know.

I have been told by many senor senseis and mods that I would make a great sensei so I am ready to prove them correct and become one of the greatest senseis on the Site I appricate you taking your time to read my application and I hope it gets approved

Username: Roronoa Zoro...
    My working email address: Christian.bruno01@yahoo.com
    My average online time: 10 to 15 hours a day
    My timezone: - 5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fire Release, Water Release, Wind Release, Sharingan, Toads, Ice Release
    Well ever since I joined Narutobase I have always wanted to be a Sensei I have nothing but respect for them and all the hard work they do on the site by training so many students. If I become a sensei I will never decline a student matter if I have twenty students ora hundred Students because I know what its like to need training and how hard it is sometimes to find someone who is willing to train you. I was A senpai for a long while during my time as a snpai I trained a good 30 to 40 students and due to my training several became better Role Players because I don't just teach them how to perform the jutsu but how to use it properly and how to use it in every way. Over the last several months I have been training myself in every aspect of the the Role Playing and improving my knowledge and I can happly say I am finished and have learned everything there is to know.

I have been told by many senor senseis and mods that I would make a great sensei so I am ready to prove them correct and become one of the greatest senseis on the Site I appricate you taking your time to read my application and I hope it gets approved

Updating my application

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Username: Enzup
    My working email address: enzupgarg@gmail.com
    My average online time: 3-4 hours
    My timezone: GMT +5:30
    Elements that I am specialized in: Fire, Earth, Wind, Sharingan
    I want to become a Sensei because: I am member of base from more than 2 years and have much experience of our RolePlay system. Being a RPer from a long time makes me beleive that my experience is good enough to earn me the sensei title. Considering the growing no. of people on NB, many many people lack training and the ratio of students to senseis is just getting out of control. And I would like to give my time, if allowed, to as much students as I can, since my avg. time online is also quite good and am always active, except for my exams time or other important events and I think I'll give much time to my students, if I ever gets to become a sensei. I think I'll make a good sensei, because I wish to teach people in a manner that they'll never forget their training and would become good RPers. I promise, I will never let anyone down.
    Thank you.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 01:57 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Username: Cutie Pie
    My working email address:cpie4144@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? No Sir
    My average online time:1-9 hours
    My timezone: -8
    Elements that I am specialized in: Sharigan,Ninjustu,Taijustu, Basic 5, Genjustu
    I want to become a Sensei because: I can say it's more of a goal than a reason, and my reason I want to become a Sensei is because there are so many students who try and ask a sensei for training and get ignored,Blocked,and yelled at. I don't mean to save everyone because that would be a impossible for anyone, but I wanna at least give it my best try to train everyone and not be a sensei who declines every training I want to be like Kiritsugu, because she trains so hard it's amazing that I just admire it to a great extent that It bring tears to my eye's. But do you remember your first training when you learned your first justu and it was just so exciting? Well most people on the base haven't even had that chance to feel that moment and I wanna be that person, so please give me a try to give them a chance to learn and have a little fun in this base instead of it being a place where it not "what you know but who you know" place because if you know the right person you will gain training, so I've been trying to learn everything I can to give everyone else a chance to learn the same as I did because Sensei don't have the same trill as they did anymore because their no longer open to idea's and will shoot anything down that proves them wrong, so why not give us all a try to become the new generation and let the base flourish because there nothing but power hungry people here and I wanna change it "Always rambling on and on about just how unstoppable you are,Well I'm here to tell you the big fish of the new era have assembled, and we plan on destroying the gears you've so carefully concocted, so that no one will be able to turn them back" So please will you give us all a try before just saying you should become a sempai for awhile? We don't have awhile,because we only live once and we must live it greatly so give us all a chance to walk on are two feet and succed because holding us back isn't going to do anything but discocern us to achieving any goals in are life. So I beg you give us all a chance to start a New era where training is actual done instead of talked about, and where training thread are done fairly instead of picking people you know. But there are some good sense like Kiritsugu,Nemo that it for good sensei xD

Thank you what ever choice you make

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Username: Scaze
    My working email address: Scaze123@hotmail.co.uk
    My average online time: 2-5 hours on a weekday. 2-7 on a weekend day.
    My timezone: GMT+0
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth, Water and Wind
    I want to become a Sensei because: I've been contemplating on whether or not to apply for quite some time. I don't have any experience teaching as I've never been a Senpai, nor have ever I been a Shishou. I've also only been Rping for roughly a year and one month. Seeing as I'm not the most veteran of members, and the fact that I didn't have any previous experience, I was unsure as to whether I would be suited for teaching; or if I was even good enough to teach. Despite this, I eventually succumbed to my inclination; and here I am now, typing this application. One of the main reasons that I would like to be a Sensei is the fact that I've been inspired greatly by some of my teachers, as well as others who I've learned from indirectly. Their style of teaching and the amount of effort that they put into teaching encouraged me to put detail, description and effort into my own RP replies, both those that involved actual training, and also those that didn't. Ultimately, if it wasn't for these people who taught me in such a thorough and detailed style, I don't think I'd be where I am now. I think it's only natural for a person to admire, and want to be like someone who has advanced them to a place in which they may not have been able to reach on their own. Due to this, I personally want to be able to pass down what I've learned onto the next generation. I've received quite a lot from helpful and willing individuals, and now I want to give just as much as they gave me, even though some of them may not have known that they were doing so. I realise that I won't be the best teacher, however I'll still give it my best shot. After all, if I can at least inspire one person in a similar way as to how others have inspired me; and also have fun doing doing so, then writing this application as many times as it takes; will be completely worth it.

The second reason as to why I wish to become a Sensei is that I feel it'll be a rather enjoyable accomplishment if I should pass and would also serve as a defining milestone within my RP journey. I generally enjoy testing what I'm capable of and attempting to realise my full potential. I feel that becoming a Sensei would allow me to do just that. I also feel that becoming a Sensei would be an important learning curve, and hopefully I'll end up learning just as much from my students and the Sensei experience as my students will learn from me.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Weegee Death Stare.

Username: Kirabi
    My working email address: gray.leland@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes, Passed and Was a Sensei for over 3 years.
    My average online time: 10am - 7pm
    My timezone: GMT -6
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning & Fire

I would like to be a Sensei, because for one I already was a Sensei and know what it takes to be a good one. With the extreme mass of students still needing to be trained it's gonna take all for us to make sure the Training Grounds run smoothly. My Sensei status was revoked for the simple cause that I had not checked the HQ and needed to post some verification to note that I was still an active Sensei and just lets me know I need to stay current with the going ons for the Sensei. I would appreciate it if I could be considered once more.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 01:59 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Username:Igneel
    My working email address: igneeluchiha@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? written one,yes.
    My average online time: 3-5 hours
    My timezone: GMT +5:30
    Elements that I am specialized in:Lightning,Earth and sharingan
    I want to become a Sensei because:I have been a member for over 18 months and was a senpai for 15 months.I was also the only uchiha clan senpai during my tenure as a senpai.I've been thinking of applying for sensei ship for a long long time.Due to recent events of many sensei's and sempai's losing their title,there have been a massive build up of students who require training.I'd like to play my part and help the RP community.To do that sensei-ship is the next step and I am willing to take it.Last time I took the written test,I panicked and didn't get time to answer all the questions and wasn't able to answer the questions as well as I'd had like to.So,I'm requesting you to give me another chance to take the test.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Username: Selendrile
    My working email address: Dhara22@live.com
    Have I taken the test before? No.
    My average online time: 3-6 hours daily
    My timezone: GMT-7
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth | Clay | Water
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well, i've been sempai under Jinbei for over 10 months currently, so I know I have the teaching ability and dedication that being a sensei requires. Teaching for that long means I have taught quite a few students. I've always doubted my skills, but with the current passing of a few members, I figure there is no harm in trying. I realize that it is every RPers eventual goal to pass the sensei test, and I am no different. It'll be an exciting journey gaining recognition of my skill, and using that to give back to the community that I grew up in. Everyone always says the RP is broken, and the people are greedy. I dont really see that in the connections and people i've trained. Ill show that there is good in what we've created. I've also always been excited to take a personal student, and take in a sempai to train under me. The idea of conducting tests is another thing I look forward to. Another part of being a sensei, or even a sempai in my opinion, is follow through. I enjoy checking back up on earlier students to see their progression, and how they are doing in general. I just hope to bring something new to the sensei title. Thanks for the consideration. ^^

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Username: Professor Sarutobi
    My working email address: profsaru@hotmail.com
    My average online time: about 6 hours a day (not counting checking from my phone as well)
    My timezone: GMT -5 (US eastern standard time)
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Earth, Wind, Taijutsu and Genjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: Their is almost always a lack of active Sensei (due to RL issues mostly) and I have been constantly active since joining back in 2010 and wish to help ease the strain of the remaining active Sensei and wait time for training for all of our new members. I enjoy training and being trained and find training threads to be a good chance for an enjoyable RP opportunity not just copy/pasting the jutsu description in your own words and moving on (I believe that is how you get so many people now that have no idea how even their own techniques and customs work as they weren't taught the basics thoroughly or don't remember their training when fighting or making customs). I also believe taking the Sensei tests will show if I am as good as others tell me I am and at the very least will help me become a better RPer for the future if I am not.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Cookies

Username: Cookie..
    My working email address: s212371819@nmmu.ac.za
    My average online time: 3-6 hours per day
    My timezone: +2 GMT
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth | Water
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well, as being part of the RP ever since I made 50 posts, becoming a sensei is a natural instinctive goal. I feel I have the required amount of knowledge and maturity to receive the orange name and to teach new comers. I may not have been a sempai before (For various reasons), however I am a Catechist in my church, been youth leader for 4 years (Still am), so teaching should be easier for me and my future students if I do become a sensei...

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 02:06 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Leaf's one and only <3

Everyone who got approved PM me with your email addresses and how free you are going to be in the next 2-3 weeks for testing, Thankyou

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    design ● creativity ● art

Username: Drizzeh
    My working email address: drey651@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? No.
    My average online time: 4 hours on weekdays, 6-8 hours on weekends.
    My timezone: -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth Release and Wind Release
    I would like to become a sensei for a few reasons, the main one is so that I can actually teach as many persons as possible that require training. The RolePlay grows each day, and unfortunately, the sensei body doesn't expand as frequent to keep up. As a result of that, it's taking too long for members to get adequate training. My goal is to spread my knowledge of the RolePlay to as many as possible, that way, those students can step up to become senseis themselves and pass that knowledge onto others. I want to become a sensei because I can be a great one, I have created my own training style that benefits all my students. I have been an active sempai for a year and still continuing.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Username: Gaara
    My working email address: xavierwalker11@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 3-6 hours
    My timezone: GMT -4
    Elements that I am specialized in: Sand & wind
    I want to become a Sensei because: I have been a member of narutobase for around 10 months. When i started, like most people, i made it my goal to become a sensei. Of course, right now i have a teaching experience, being shigure-sama's sempai for 2-3 months as well as applied for sand shisou. I have also been trying to become known in the RP, by becoming a sensei, im pretty sure i can accomplish this o_o. I also respond quickly and try to give as much detail as possible. I want to help the new generation of shinobi, it's the one of the main reason why I want to be a sensei. I'm online just about every day. I'd like to help the RP out in anyway possible as I see it's expanding more day by day.

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to

Username: Mugen Ryukyu
    My working email address: burnstyler@live.com
    Have I taken the test before?yes
    My average online time: 3-5 hours
    My timezone: gmt -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: ice, fire, earth, free form tai
    I want to become a Sensei because:Ever since i started on Nb, i've wanted to be a sensei. As I greatly looked up to and respected my sensei. I don't want to just stand by and watch the new generation grow, I want to be one of the ones to help it grow. I have been a senpai for a very long time and have fully trained 40+ students, I have even trained people who are senseis now or used to be sensei. Even though being a senpai was amazing, I believe I am ready for the next step.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    know thy self

Username: Magic..
    My working email address: Alexsam10@live.com
    My average online time: 5 hours if i got school..if not,then 7 hours
    My timezone: GMT -1
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, wind,Rain,gentle fist and battle strategies
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well First off,becoming a sensei has always been one of my main Goals in this RP, in other words it is what attracted me to be an rp'er on this site today.With that said ,me being a sensei would help reduce the less sensei more students problem.Also I want to help remind my fellow Rper's the Rules of Rp and i need a valid sensei status to do so and also,to help improve the future Rpers by training them from the basics and passing down every single knowledge i have previously aquired , things like battling strategies but mostly the reason we rp ,we rp for fun not who wins or who is more powerful and all. I am an official sempai for hyuuga techniques, also a brief sensei helPer,so practically...i knw i have all it takes to take the next step thus becoming a sensei.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

Username: ~xtsukune~
    My working email address: xtsukune@gmail.com
    My average online time: about 5-6 hours a day
    My timezone: -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Wind, Water, and Earth
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well even though it is completely cliche, it is the truth that since i began RPing about a month after i joined, i set my goal to become a sensei. It has been nearly two years that i have been a part of this RPing community, and i've watched it grow, and expand. I've seen points in which problems have arisen, and i want to help keep it on the right track. I want to help the RPers of this site by teaching them what i have learned from my sensei(s). I have watched, my friends, even my RPing rivals begin becoming sensei, and that only makes me want to become one more, it has driven me to get to this pivotal point. I feel as though, that despite my lack of teaching experience as either a shisou or senpai, i'm ready to take this step. The time i've spent on this site understanding the RP, to me hasn't been time wasted. I've enjoyed it all. I do hope i get this chance to help this RP as a sensei. Thank you for your time

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Username: Kerrah
    My working email address: dodaxl@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 5-9 hours
    My timezone: GMT 0
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth, Water, Tai
    I want to become a Sensei because: Of course becoming a sensei is the aspiring ambition that all RPers of our generations strive to reach. And I believe my time has come to try and take a hit. I was trained mainly be only person who is my main inspiration, and I've realized that training between a student and a teacher is not just a quick way of learning techniques, it means much more than that. I've been a sempai under my sensei for 4-5 months now, and during that time I've trained students that have come and gone, those who've accomplished ahead and become senpais themselves. I have gained a lot throughout my first year here on NB, accomplished feats and goals of myself, and the next step that lies ahead will be the hardest. But I believe with the experience of teaching I have, and with the dedication I hope I'd make a fine teacher and associate with the up-bringing of the next generation.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 03:18 PM.