Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Re: NarutoBase Official Sensei

Username: Akisha
    My working email address: nasky3@abv.bg
    Have I taken the test before? Yes
    My average online time: 3-4 hours per day, ish.
    My timezone: GMT +2
    Elements that I am specialized in: Wind, Ice, Rain, Genjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well becoming a sensei has been my dream ever since I got my first senseis to teach me. They inspired me and I think, even though my numerous failures I am finally ready to take the test and pass it. I've been a senpai for ever since I remember, working for Passion and under the strict supervision of Zenryoku, and even though I haven't been for a while I still believe I will be useful to the next generations. I also think I took too much from NB and didn't give anything in return and by becoming a sensei and helping improve the NB community I think I will be able to give my share to the other members. Last time I lacked the time to take the test but now I am ready to rock. Thanks in advance for the opportunity.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

‡ Applications Checked ‡

Can all those who have been approved, pm me your email addresses and free days within the next three weeks for testing.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Username: Professor Sarutobi
    My working email address: profsaru@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes, the written test once
    My average online time: about 6 hours a day (not counting checking from my phone as well)
    My timezone: GMT -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Earth, Wind, Taijutsu and Genjutsu (non-elements I am experienced with Hozuki and the SNK KG as well as being knowledgeable on several others)
    I want to become a Sensei because: I want to help the RP and its players continue to grow and I feel like I have the proper knowledge on our RP and naruto in general I just need to show it correctly, and I enjoy training when I get the chance, have done some training spars with less experienced members and enjoy answering RP questions and I think I could train a lot of people and teach them the way they should be, make sure they understand the full and proper uses of each technique instead of just spitting elements back and forth until someone messes up. Students should also understand their own jutsu to the point of not needing to ask mods/senseis except in rare situations.

Last edited by Vincent; 07-12-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Username: Better
    My working email address: Khaldr13@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? no
    My average online time: 2-3 hours on work days, non-work days more.
    Elements that I am specialized in: Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Snakes, Fuuinjutsu.
    I want to become a Sensei because: I can't really say I've always wanted to be a sensei like everyone else. Really, my first goal on NB was just to have an Ichimaru Gin bio. After that, I really didn't have any other goals, i begun and mastered 3 elements and then went inactive back last summer. When I decided to come back about 3 months later, I came to find all my friends had become sempais and are helping out the RP in many ways. So, I worked my butt off to master the basic 5 and become a sempai, to help out just like all my friends. I enjoy helping out as a sempai, and i'd like to do so as a Sensei. With being a sensei, I can help by taking on some of the demand, conduct some battle tests, select a sempai, who will also help out. I hope you find my application satisfactory. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Vincent; 07-12-2013 at 01:02 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

Username: Kirabi
    My working email address: gray.leland@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before?Yes, and I passed. When I was a Sensei I held the title for about two years.
    My average online time: I'm online throughout most of the day, my job allows me to be on a computer and I can spend mostly all my time on NB (which is what I do anyways.)
    My timezone: GMT -6
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning Release & Fire Release, Kenjutsu, Fuuinjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to reapply for Sensei, for the simple reason I watch and see our RP community continue to grow everyday. Being a previous one, I know the work load was/is hard and there was alot of people needing to be trained. I've witnessed the high demand for training that Sensei see daily and I've been apart of NB since the beginning almost and I share similar . I would like to be reconsidered for the position due to my prior experience of what is expected of NB's Sensei Group and those that have the orange colored name. If selected again, I will more then likely stay one for good and will do whatever it takes to become apart of the group once again.

Last edited by Vincent; 07-12-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Username: Teno
    My working email address: Faizondavis1@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? Nope
    My average online time:4-10 hours
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth| Kenjutsu | Scorch | Fire
    I want to become a Sensei because: I just want to teach. Somehow the more senseis that get into the sensei HQ the more senseis go inactive. So I can help out. I was a senpai twice, and been trained by most/all the respected senseis. Im very knowledgeable with jutsus and jutsus usages (not the best). I actually love to teach, keeps my mind off RL things at times , and I know how to balance training while having fun. Though I failed times in the past being a senpai is was not because Im bad at training but the training style I used seeing as I saw several Sr.Senseis do it I didnt think twice on it though now I know the proper way.. but you know what they say.. 3rd times the charm . Anywho... I just want to help just like every sensei... ^_^

Some of my training threads:
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=256438 <_< I know thats not looked upon.. I dont think.. But it wasnt breaking the rules.. But like I said I know the proper ways

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=234310 <_< I loved it

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=234354

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=238618

Last edited by Vincent; 07-12-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

Username:Daemon
    My working email address: Daemonnb@live.com
    Have I taken the test before?Never.
    My average online time:5-11 hours
    Elements that I am specialized in:Fire, Lightning, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, NB Taijutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because:To be honest, at first I disliked the idea of becoming a sensei and completely hating it. But then Scary Yamato requested me to be his Sempai and I really enjoyed that experience. I like the whole feel of training people and passing on my knowledge. This will be my way of giving back to the RP community. Another reason I want to become a sensei is that senseis today ,even though they may be busy with life like we all are, are always full on students and take forever for them to finish training. I want to become a sensei so that when a student comes to me and requests training they won't have to worry about reply times or me dropping them. Obviously, when life needs me I will answer but I will try my best to continue training even though I will be busy. My overall goal is to finish a students elemental/ninjutsu/ or genjutsu training by the end of the 5 day week. This will need quick reply times from my part and my students part. I can manage for the fast reply times.

Last edited by Vincent; 07-12-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Username: Shinta
    My working email address: rurouni791@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? No
    My average online time: 3-4 hours on weekdays, and 6-10 hours on weekends.
    My timezone: GMT +10
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning | Fire | Lava
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to become a sensei because of the standard reasons everyone seems to give: That I want to help the growing Narutobase community. I believe I can teach the new-comers more than just how to throw around techniques and encourage them to think more about what exactly the jutsu is doing. I have been an active member in the RP for over 15 months now and have been Kiritsugu's senpai for two months. Since being a senpai I've seen the amount of people who have needed training in more than just the Basic 5, as such I believe it is time for me to take the next logical step to Sensei.

My average online time: 3-4 hours on weekdays, and 6-10 hours on weekends.
    My timezone: GMT +10
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning | Fire | Wind
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to become a sensei because of the standard reasons everyone seems to give: That I want to help the growing Narutobase community. I believe I can teach the new-comers more than just how to throw around techniques and encourage them to think more about what exactly the jutsu is doing. I have been an active member in the RP for over 18 months now and have been Adachi's senpai for several months now. Since being a senpai I've seen the amount of people who have needed training in more than just the Basic 5, as such I believe it is time for me to take the next logical step to Sensei.

Last edited by Vincent; 07-12-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive from the 4th-7th July

Username:-Cobalt-
    My working email address: p.zlatan@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes, once
    My average online time: An hour per day or so
    My timezone: GMT +1
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth, Water, Wood, Taijutsu, Byakugan
    I want to become a Sensei because: I've already was approved to take the test once and I failed. I had a high percentage on the test but not enough to pass sadly. That's why I'd like to apply again and retake the test. I'm still a sempai under Lore's guidance and a Mokuton shishou with an ample of students on my work load. I enjoy training and still want to give back more to the community of NB by teaching the members as an official sensei, while at the same time helping the current sensei get a little less work. I hope you consider my application once more. Thank you.

Last edited by Vincent; 07-12-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Username: Pineapple
    My working email address: papayas@live.ca
    My average online time: Around 1-2 hours, atleast 3 times a week
    My timezone: GMT -5 (Toronto)
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Wind.
    I want to become a Sensei because: Sensei's always have just something special about them. Its something that just makes you special. I believe that after being a senpai for about a year and a half now. I am proficient in English, as it is my native tongue. I have trained more than 20 students, and am willing to do much more. I felt that NB was always there for me, and so, I'd like to give back, and help others. I have also finished all the elemental training, as well as finished Gen,Tai, and Ninjutsu.

Last edited by Vincent; 07-12-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Username: Ciberr
    My working email address: cd153@live.com
    Have I taken the test before? No sir.
    My average online time: 8-12 hours weekends and weekdays. Sometimes on mobile though.
    My timezone:-4
    Elements that I am specialized in: Fire, Lightning, Earth, Dark.
    I want to become a Sensei because: I have a love for teaching. I've been teaching for 3 months now and I'd like to be able to become a Sensei to allow somebody else the chance to be the Senpai of LoK. We have sensei's here who don't reply to people, who leave others hanging when they ask for training. I don't want to be like that. People come here hearing about the RP with a desire to be apart of the community any way as possible. But they can't get the RP like some of us are because of lack of training. I'm going to do what I can to help the community. I was fortunite to have people teach me like Better, Ushiro, Tenzo, and Cobalt. Those guys teach a lot of people to the best of their abilities. I want to be like that. As a sensei I can have a senpai of my own who will help the community get the training they need. For that reason, I'd like to be a sensei.

Last edited by Vincent; 07-12-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Quote Originally Posted by Light. View Post
    Username: Ĺight
    My working email address: drey11@myway.com
    My average online time: 2-4 hours week days | 4 - 9 Hours Weekends
    My timezone: -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Wind, Ice
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to be a sensei because from the moment i joined the Rp. I have always wanted to help. I've been a member since Sep. 2011 and i started Rp in December of that year. As time went on, I started to see how much new Rpers began to sprout up and not enough sensei/sempai to deal with the demand of students. I continued to think to myself that if i learn well in the Rp, i would be able to hell. That's what i did. I continued to practice until i finally became a sempai. I've been a sempai for 6 months now and i like the feeling of being able to help anyone that comes along, as long as they are devoted and motivated. I like to have fun with teaching, not just throw the techniques out there and making the students do it. I like the Rp, and its a great way t have fun. Thank you for considering my application.

Username: Light.
    My working email address: drey11@myway.com
    My average online time: Summer so, 8-15 hours
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Wind, Ice
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to be a sensei because from the moment i joined the Rp. I have always wanted to help. I've been a member since Sep. 2011 and i started Rp in December of that year. As time went on, I started to see how much new Rpers began to sprout up and not enough sensei/sempai to deal with the demand of students. I continued to think to myself that if i learn well in the Rp, i would be able to hell. That's what i did. I continued to practice until i finally became a sempai. I've been a sempai for 6 months now and i like the feeling of being able to help anyone that comes along, as long as they are devoted and motivated. I like to have fun with teaching, not just throw the techniques out there and making the students do it. I like the Rp, and its a great way t have fun. Thank you for considering my application.

PS: I never received my log in details D:

Last edited by Vincent; 07-12-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Username: -Broly-
    My working email address: a1isbeats@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 7-10 hours a day mostly
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning, Water
    I want to become a Sensei because: I'm going to be frank here. My reason to be sensei isn't the same as everyone else's so be prepared to read something different from what everyone always posts as their reason. Taking this test is a goal of mine that I've been wanting to complete for a while now. I never applied because I didn't think I was ready, I didn't have something marquee that made me stand out from the crowd, a show of knowledge. With the recent passings of my Kinkaku and Rain test I feel that I have now shown that and that I am indeed ready. I wish to see and share the knowledge that only the sensei's know and pass that on to others. While I have never been a sempai, make no mistake that my knowledge in canon jutsu is of the highest calibur (or atleast I try to make it so). As a known opponent of custom jutsus I pride myself on my canon jutsu knowledge as well as learning all there is to know about them. Anyone who's battled me knows that I strive for perfection in my moves and can find the slightest of flaws in someone else's move. So I do believe that I am well within the needed knowledge to teach if needed. But to me personally, the biggest reason I want to take this is that I see this as one of the biggest tests of skill there is on the base and I want to see how I stack up with the true masters of the rp. But once I myself learn a good bit of knowledge from the fellow senseis then I will be able to freely share this with students and my sempai.

Last edited by Vincent; 07-12-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't trust people who don't
    like Rock Lee.

Username: Nathan.
    My working email address: nafan_NB@hotmail.co.uk
    Have I taken the test before? No.
    My average online time: 4 - 10 hours a day [less if I'm busy with RL stuff]
    My timezone: +10
    Elements that I am specialized in: Dark release | Lighting | Fire
    I want to become a Sensei because:
    Why? Because I enjoy helping out around here, and I enjoy the RP system here, training is something I've enjoyed for the past ten months as a senpai, I want to help the new comers of NB and the RP get some training, cause it can be hard to find training, but if I become a sensei, I will help as much as I possibly can. I personally don't see myself becoming inactive any time soon. I've been a member since March 2011 and, I joined the RP late December I can't say it any other way besides that I want to help the Base and help the members of this forum. But yes thank you for considering my application.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Username: Negative Knight
    My working email address: negativeknightg3@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 6-8 hours daily
    My timezone: GMT + 1
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth, Wind and Ninjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: Becoming a Sensei has been a long-standing goal of mine and has pretty much been the focal point of my drive to receive training. Even though I’ve been a part of the Rp for a while now, I still remember the struggle to get training like it was just yesterday. The hardest part of our system is first starting out which is why many new role-players “quit while its early”. That’s why I want to make it my job to devote some of my time on here to getting first time roleplayers more acquainted with the system, be it through teaching them an element or a ninja skill, at the very least they’ll feel like a part of the system. I genuinely feel I’m ready to pass this test and you wouldn’t be reading this application if I even had a tinge of self-doubt in my mind.

Despite not having any official teaching experience, I have undertaken battle training to help new rpers to get acquainted with every aspect of the system (combat-related training, custom making and etc). Hopefully this gives you an idea of the quality of training my students would receive.

Battle Training Thread #1

Battle Training Thread #2

Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Username: The Mockingjay
    My working email address: taypsongbird13@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 12 hours daily
    My timezone: GMT 0
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Earth (to a certain extent).
    I want to become a Sensei because: It's the natural progression for any RP'er, I've had the best teachers in the business training under Lili-Chwan, Oraan, Xylon, Adachi, and Vision respectively so I'm familiar with many different training styles and am fully aware of what one must do to reach the top tier of sensei. I believe that all my teachers have appreciated working with me as I always try to give answers to the best of my ability, a trait which I believe (through comments) others can see as well. As far as I'm aware I'm respected on this site as an above average RPer by most and an RP'er whom is always willing to help out an upcomer should they need it, it is these traits that I believe make me perfect for NB Sensei.

Here is an example of what to expect should I be given this opportunity: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=361670

Beyond the realms of NB I am actually at university currently studying to become a teacher, and although different I do believe that taken in the correct way the skills I have adopted through this training can translate to teaching on this site and will help me to become a great sensei.

I also have my own training style that should I get this position I would love to develop with some of you should you give me the time. It caters toward the student as an individual and allows for people to get the most out their own personal training session.

Thanks for consideration. S. x

Last edited by Vincent; 07-12-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

‡ Applications Checked ‡

Can all those who have been approved, pm me your email addresses and free days within the next three weeks for testing.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Username: Vayne
    My working email address: MB_NB_94@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 8-12 hours.
    My timezone: +2
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water | Wind | Earth | Ice | Ninjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well simply put, ever since I joined the role-play I wanted to be a sensei, and now after a long journey of training and fighting I think it is time to apply for the test. Also I have prior experience in training as an Ice Shishou, so I think I would make a good Sensei, and in becoming a sensei i would be helping out fellow members, and maybe possibly raise the generation of boss role-players who wish to actually role-play. Cheers.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Username: Kōrra
    My working email address: johnnfleagles@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes twice
    My average online time: 3 Hours 39 Minutes 27 Seconds
    My timezone: HAST
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Fire, Scorch, Kamizuru Jutsus, Steel
    I want to become a Sensei because: Ever since I joined this base one of main goal was to become a sensei and help out the next generation. I have been helping Mig out by being his temporary senpai and I have been replying to all my students more three the times a day for all 20 students. I have people that I know keep asking me when I'm going to become one so I can help them out with their training and I hate saying they have to keep waiting. I will never just post jutsus or just give them it auto. I know becoming a sensei is a lot of work and I am committed to keep working hard on being a sensei. I plan on not going inactive for a while and this will make being on NB more fun. I have learned from a lot of different styles of teaching like from Jinbei, Kirabi, Passion, and Dr. House so I know what kind of training of methods are expected when being a sensei. After taking the sensei test the first time I went back and watch a lot of the jutsus so I can understand them more. I even have Yard and Howard fight me more times so I can understand the RP more and to gain more experience fighting. I also have been helping Dante.. with the rain test and volunteer to conduct it so he doesn't have to do it by himself. After failing the retake I became Roku's senpai and have been active for a good time were even Roku is impressed I haven;t went inactive by now. Please let me retake the test again since I feel ready. Thank you for your time.

Edit: Didnt get my results from last time.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Username: Priest
    My working email address: tiyebolaji@hotmail.com
    My average online time: At least 6 hours a day
    My timezone: +1
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Earth, Genjutsu, Gentle Fist
    I love teaching! I currently teach in real life which is to last a year and having had good experience in teaching which was approved to being worthy of a shisou, I've had several students since then which we had fun teaching and learning. Also I wish to be a part of those that contribute to the success of our RP by contributing my quota which may or not neccessarily be required of me as a sensei.
    I'm a current shisou of gentle fist and byakugan use and a leader of a clan which makes me a teacher in both cases.
    I'll be glad if my application is kindly considered.
    Thank you.

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to

Username: Mugen Ryukyu
    My working email address: burnstyler@live.com
    Have I taken the test before?yes, but do to problems in rl never got to actually take it.
    My average online time: 3-5 hours
    My timezone: gmt -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: ice, fire, earth, free form tai
    I want to become a Sensei because:Ever since i started on Nb, i've wanted to be a sensei. As I greatly looked up to and respected my sensei. I don't want to just stand by and watch the new generation grow, I want to be one of the ones to help it grow. I have been a senpai for a very long time and have fully trained 40+ students, I have even trained people who are senseis now or used to be sensei. Even though being a senpai was amazing, I believe I am ready for the next step.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

Username: Kamishiro
    My working email address: Ahmedmonged@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes.
    My average online time: Pretty much all the day in the holiday and from 4 to 7 hours in normal days, depends on home works and studies.
    My timezone: +2
    Elements that I am specialized in: Genjutsu, Lightning, Earth and Water
    I want to become a Sensei because: Ever since I joined Nb and becoming a sensei was one of my dreams. Not only because the amount of respect one gets and the fancy orange name lol but also because I believe there are a lot of role players nowadays that would need senseis to pass the knowledge they got through their years of fighting and learning. Tbh, I believe I learned in the past 2 months or so more knowledge about teaching than the times when I used to teach. Not only because I began to read other sensei's training threads and began to think about new methods but also because after I gained a special battle training in genjutsu, a method of teaching came to my mind. Not only in genjutsu, but also in the other sections and elements. This method is way different than my previous training method which was the regular method, posting techniques and explaining them, no matter how the explanation was good, student wouldn't learn much about the element much after the training other than about jutsus. The new method is to teach everything I know about the element first to the student and then the jutsus part and at last have a fight with the student to see how much he learnt about the element and correct any mistakes. That is the only reason I re-applied to take the test before becoming a sempai. I believe the only reason the head sensei would like the sensei to become a sempai first is to gain a knowledge about teaching, and I believe I do have this knowledge which I would use and try to improve even more in order to become a better role player and sensei if I manage to pass both tests.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 06:57 AM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

Username: Seblax
    My working email address: basel_a.k5@live.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes, I passed the written test and failed the battle test with the score of B Rank while the passing rank is A.
    My average online time: 3 Hours
    My timezone: +3GMT
    Elements that I am specialized in: Rain element, Ice element, Yamanaka Arts, Water element, Earth element and Toad arts.
    I want to become a Sensei because: I wish to help NB RPG's system develop, there is a lot of new members that needs to be trained and the current senseis are not enough to cover all of them. I want to be that sensei that takes care of many members. The person who guides them to the full knowledge of the techniques using videos, pictures and provide all the info they might need to reach the true mastery of the technique, not just tell them to do it and pass by which, as I believe, would do major developments to the RPG and put a stop for most of the arguments. By that, the RPG entertainment would increase and get smoother.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 06:59 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Username: Ryuko
    My working email address: Christian.bruno01@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes
    My average online time: 10- 15 hours a day
    Elements that I am specialized in: Ice Release, Wind Release, Water Release, Taijutsu, Toads, Genjutsu
    Well ever since I joined Narutobase I have always wanted to be a Sensei I have nothing but respect for them and all the hard work they do on the site by training so many students. If I become a sensei I will never decline a student matter if I have twenty students ora hundred Students because I know what its like to need training and how hard it is sometimes to find someone who is willing to train you. I was A senpai for a long while during my time as a snpai I trained a good 30 to 40 students and due to my training several became better Role Players because I don't just teach them how to perform the jutsu but how to use it properly and how to use it in every way. Over the last several months I have been training myself in every aspect of the the Role Playing and improving my knowledge and I can happly say I am finished and have learned everything there is to know.

I have been told by many senor senseis and mods that I would make a great sensei so I am ready to prove them correct and become one of the greatest senseis on the Site I appricate you taking your time to read my application and I hope it gets approved. I know I have failed several times already but I want to keep trying until I pass. I refuse to give up

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:05 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Username: Vasto Lordé
    My working email address: narutobase94@hotmail.com
    My average online time: At least 10 hours a day.
    My timezone: GMT +3
    Elements that I am specialized in: Fire, Wind and Genjutsu.
    The moment I started RPing, I made it a goal for me to become an official Narutobase Sensei. This was partially due to me suffering with finding a proper tutor or an available one, and mostly due to me wanting to accept every member that comes knocking on my profile/training thread for training and offer them my complete experience and teach them in ways that will not only hone their skills and understanding of such elements, but to prepare them for sparring and battling the moment they start their first element. This will also allow me to help Narutobase's role playing community and give something back for the time I spent on here and for the training I received. All in all, I am a patient and a dedicated man to any job he gets, thus I will more than likely give it my all with training my students. Thank you for reading.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:06 AM.