Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.

Re: NarutoBase Official Sensei

Username: ReXii (Minato)
    My working email address: rexiii@live.co.uk
    Have I taken the test before? No
    My average online time: 3-4 hours per day during weekdays, more on weekends.
    My timezone: GMT +0
    Elements that I am specialized in: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Wind, Water, Space/Time, Fuuinjutsu.
    I want to become a Sensei because: Hm, well ever since i became a member on this site many years ago, i always desired to become a sensei, after finally achieving my main RP goal to gain a Minato bio, i have decided it is now time for me to give something back to the RP, having previously trained people, despite my inexperience at the time, i have furthered my RP knowledge and would now consider myself more than capable of training and improving other RPers, all i ask is to allowed the chance.
    Thank you. :

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:07 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Username: Darui..
    My working email address: McAfeezy@live.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes and passed
    My average online time: Well now I'm more active, a few hours a day
    My timezone: -7
    Elements that I am specialized in: Basic 5, Storm, Black Lightning, Sharingan, Kenjutsu, Strategy
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well I was a sensei before and school was my priority, well finishing up my senior year so I can get into a good university, so I wasn't active much. So I was de-senseid/ resigned. Now that I'm heading into college I am more stable on a schedule of when I'm active and I want to regain my sensei status.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:07 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

Quote Originally Posted by ~xtsukune~ View Post
    Username: ~xtsukune~
    My working email address: xtsukune@gmail.com
    My average online time: about 5-6 hours a day
    My timezone: -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Wind, Water, and Earth
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well even though it is completely cliche, it is the truth that since i began RPing about a month after i joined, i set my goal to become a sensei. It has been nearly two years that i have been a part of this RPing community, and i've watched it grow, and expand. I've seen points in which problems have arisen, and i want to help keep it on the right track. I want to help the RPers of this site by teaching them what i have learned from my sensei(s). I have watched, my friends, even my RPing rivals begin becoming sensei, and that only makes me want to become one more, it has driven me to get to this pivotal point. I feel as though, that despite my lack of teaching experience as either a shisou or senpai, i'm ready to take this step. The time i've spent on this site understanding the RP, to me hasn't been time wasted. I've enjoyed it all. I do hope i get this chance to help this RP as a sensei. Thank you for your time

Have I taken the test before? No, i was approved, but due to personal issues, i was unable to take the written test
    My average online time: 3-6 hours a day
    My timezone: GMT -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Wind, and earth
    I want to become a Sensei because: The site still needs more sensei in order to help, and as before, i want to give back to the site, and hit that bar, that most RPers aspire to, and become sensei. I do hope i get this chance again, as i blew my first one, by not taking the test.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:08 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Username: Kuroh
    My working email address: ivantavarez7@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? No.
    My average online time: four to ten hours a day
    Elements that I am specialized in: Wind, Fire and Ninjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well I would be lying if I said that having the orange name isn't cool and all but I've always wanted the opportunity to teach others. Becoming a sensei has been my goal since I started to role play on this site back in December of last year. I try my best to help the others in whatever way I can. For some time now I've wanted to become a senpai but it hasn't happened but still, I feel as if I'm ready to teach the people that need the training. We see how new role players ask for training everyday and most of them feel disappointed when they get rejected, mostly because most senseis and senpais are full. If I become a sensei, I'll try my best to accept as many students as possible and I'll also select a senspai to help me out and teach all of the people that need training in the basic five.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Changed email

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parlayinggg

Username: General.
    My working email address: Faizondavis1@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? Nope
    My average online time:4-10 hours
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth| Kenjutsu | Scorch | Fire
    I want to become a Sensei because: I love to teach, I love when people get stronger, and ultimately I love the rp. Even though my application was once declined. I dont feel I was given a fair shot, and I know Im more than capable to prove myself. Im very knowledgeable, and just wanna pass down the torch.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

Username: Erzo
    My working email address: xiac@hotmail.co.uk
    Have I taken the test before? No.
    My average online time: 3-7 hours
    My timezone: GMT + 0
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth and Wind
    I want to become a Sensei because: After being a senpai for two different senseis, I feel as though it's time for me to become a sensei myself and begin teaching the ever growing number of new RPers. During my time as a senpai, I realized how tiring and long teaching can be, but I'm prepared to do it so that I am able to pass down some knowledge whist helping out on the site itself. Moreover, I've RPed on NB for just under 2 years now and after thinking about applying to be a sensei for so long, I think it's time for me to attempt the test since I've grown as an RPer and I have a lot more time now, than previously.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ours is the Fury

Username: Loki
    My working email address: Daboss_Lke@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes
    My average online time: 8 - 10 hours.
    My timezone: GMT -6
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water - Wind
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well, additionally to what i said previously in my first app, i want another shot at this because i felt disappointed in myself for failing the written part, which is the one i'm concerned about. Aside from that, i believe i'm ready for another go at it. Everyone strives to become a sensei one day, it's a common goal almost every RPer shares. I was a senpai for quite some time under Scary Yamato's sensei position. I've trained over 10 students, and i believe every single one of them enjoyed my training, i believe i'm not too harsh nor too soft when it comes to teaching others. As i try to make then understand every technique, without holding back their training at all. I want to become a sensei to be able to teach more than the basic 5 elements, and extend my rp career instead of getting stuck in the same area for the rest of my time here.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being Ironic

Username: Anbu578
    My working email address: timetogoagain700@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test: No
    My average online time: 5-10 hours
    My time zone: -4 GMT
    Elements that I specialized in: Basic Ninjutsu|Lightning|Water|Fire
    I want to become a sensei because: I want to help better new Rpers in Narutobase and teach them the proper techniques to succeed in battle and in war should they join a village. Also it helps me stay on top of my own upkeep of jutsu knowledge.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Username: -Naruto-
    My working email address: manny416@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 2-8 Hours
    My timezone: GMT -4
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth | Taijutsu | Lightning
    I want to become a Sensei because: For a brief amount of time I was the sempai under Nagato (The current Head sensei). He temporarily lost his sensei-ship due to inactivity, and as such I lost my spot as a sempai. However, during the span of time that I was a sempai I managed to help many different individuals out with their training. I really enjoyed being able to help others, and even more so I enjoy the fact that a lot of the people I trained ended up being really good RP'ers. I enjoyed being a sempai so much that even though I lost the position, I still continued to further my training method so that if I ever got a sensei position I would be able to better train my students. I've waited a long time to apply for something that I've been striving for for so long, but I wanted to make sure I was ready to take the test before I actually applied. I choose now to apply because I feel that the RP system needs more sensei and this would be the perfect time to give back to the community that gave so much to me.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:13 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Username: House
    My working email address: robertarki@ymail.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes.
    My average online time: 4 Hours 36 Minutes 16 Seconds
    My timezone: -5 eastern time
    Elements that I am specialized in: Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Gentle Fist, Earth
    I want to become a Sensei because: I'd like to become a sensei in order to be able to help the fellow members of the RP community whether it be training, giving advice, ruling over test or conducting tests. The knowledge I have gained throughout my RPing career, I'd like to be able to hand that over to the new generation of the RP community because I know that there are some people out there who still holds an empty heart/a thirst to gain this knowledge, I hold. I always loved to see members whom I have taught while being a sempai dearly, as how they have been developing over the course of their learning to be a great fighters and I always hated to let them go from my grasp and with being a sensei, I can teach everything I can to make them an equal or even better RPer then myself.
    I've been approved before, I just didn't pass my sensei battle test. Same as it is, I'd like to return to NB and use my experience to teach younglings all about RP. You know well I was a sempai for a quite a long time and I always wanted to be a sensei but irl problems had occurred and I had to depart NB. I'd like to teach the new generation, to see them sprout and persist from their seeds into an Uchiha Madara. I am a Sage and I think I'd be the most suited for teaching students and help students with their needs.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:14 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciberr View Post
    Username: Ciberr
    My working email address: cd153@live.com
    Have I taken the test before? No sir.
    My average online time: 8-12 hours weekends and weekdays. Sometimes on mobile though.
    My timezone:-4
    Elements that I am specialized in: Fire, Lightning, Earth, Dark.
    I want to become a Sensei because: I have a love for teaching. I've been teaching for 3 months now and I'd like to be able to become a Sensei to allow somebody else the chance to be the Senpai of LoK. We have sensei's here who don't reply to people, who leave others hanging when they ask for training. I don't want to be like that. People come here hearing about the RP with a desire to be apart of the community any way as possible. But they can't get the RP like some of us are because of lack of training. I'm going to do what I can to help the community. I was fortunite to have people teach me like Better, Ushiro, Tenzo, and Cobalt. Those guys teach a lot of people to the best of their abilities. I want to be like that. As a sensei I can have a senpai of my own who will help the community get the training they need. For that reason, I'd like to be a sensei.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:15 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Username: Howard
    My working email address: HightimesHoward@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes
    My average online time: 7-9 hours
    My timezone: -5 GMT Eastern Standard Time
    Elements that I am specialized in: Raiton, Doton and Katon
    I want to become a Sensei because: That's actually a two sided question for me at this point as I've been debating about it. I want to be a sensei for a few reasons the main one being that I'd like to help the members finish their training so that they can rp to the fullest using everything at their disposal and instead of trying to end fights quickly rp for pages without disagreements. Honestly simply put I'd like to help members the way the sensei who trained me helped me, giving me a sense of respect for what they do and their opinions towards rp'ing. Though this is more of an on the whim kind of thing as I am pretty bored while writing this out, I've been thinking it over for some time and the way most sensei are treated kind of aggravates me and is a big reason as to my debate on whether to try again or not. I feel like sensei are taken for granted and instead of being looked at as people who are volunteering their time to make this place enjoyable they're looked down on as people who need to do their job and for that reason some do not give enough respect to those who deserve it.

Last edited by Vincent; 08-21-2013 at 07:14 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

‡ Applications Checked ‡

Can all those who have been approved, pm me your email addresses and free days within the next three weeks for testing.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    U_U

Username: Zánda
    My working email address: tdalmida@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 7-10 hours
    My timezone: -4 GMT
    Elements that I am specialized in: Suiton, Katon, Fuuton
    I want to become a Sensei because
    Why wouldn't I want to become a Sensei? That orange name is a symbol of talent, skill, wisdom, and knowledge and I would feel accomplished as an Rp'er if my name was changed to that color. Not only would I like to attain that accomplishment, but I would also love to help out the base in any way I can. I got the opportunity to teach for a really short while, before my student was banned, and I trying out this new method of teaching which required the user to think and read up on the skills I was teaching them in order for us to continue. I would like to continue my training method as a sensei this time around. I am confident about the battle test, and a little nervous about the written, but one thing is for sure. If I don't pass on the first time then I will just try twice as hard on the second. ^_^

Last edited by Vincent; 09-14-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    | PS of the Head Sensei |

Quote Originally Posted by Percy. View Post
    Username: Light.
    My working email address: drey11@myway.com
    My average online time: Summer so, 8-15 hours
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Wind, Ice
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to be a sensei because from the moment i joined the Rp. I have always wanted to help. I've been a member since Sep. 2011 and i started Rp in December of that year. As time went on, I started to see how much new Rpers began to sprout up and not enough sensei/sempai to deal with the demand of students. I continued to think to myself that if i learn well in the Rp, i would be able to hell. That's what i did. I continued to practice until i finally became a sempai. I've been a sempai for 6 months now and i like the feeling of being able to help anyone that comes along, as long as they are devoted and motivated. I like to have fun with teaching, not just throw the techniques out there and making the students do it. I like the Rp, and its a great way t have fun. Thank you for considering my application.

PS: I never received my log in details D:

My average online time: 4-6
    My timezone: -4
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Wind, Ice
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to be a sensei because from the moment i joined the Rp. I have always wanted to help. I've been a member since Sep. 2011 and i started Rp in December of that year. As time went on, I started to see how much new Rpers began to sprout up and not enough sensei/sempai to deal with the demand of students. I continued to think to myself that if i learn well in the Rp, i would be able to hell. That's what i did. I continued to practice until i finally became a sempai. I've been a sempai for 6 months now and i like the feeling of being able to help anyone that comes along, as long as they are devoted and motivated. I like to have fun with teaching, not just throw the techniques out there and making the students do it. I like the Rp, and its a great way t have fun. Thank you for considering my application.

PS: I never received my log in details D:..again. ( I wonder if i'm doing something wrong :/ )

Last edited by Vincent; 09-14-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Username: Vēx
    My working email address: presidentbush93@live.com
    My average online time: 5-8 hours a day (less on weekends 3-4 hours then).
    My timezone: GMT-5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Lightning , Fire
    I want to become a Sensei because: I've been on the base for over a year now. During that time, I've always looked up to those with the orange name. It shows that they are willing to dedicate time, and effort into making this site better for everyone. Now, I see that many sensei have too many students, and barely have time for themselves to train, battle, or whatever. I believe that if I were to become a sensei, I would be able to lessen that load on the other teachers. Even if only by a little, I just want to help as much as I can. Another thing I wanted to help fix, was the constant arguing in fights. I believe that by teaching students the proper way how to counter, use and defend against a technique. By properly teaching this will lead to less, spam, arguing, quoting, and an overall more enjoyable experience for both parties during battles. I believe that I can help more as a sensei, then as a regular member. I hope you consider me, and give me the oppurtunity to try and prove myself.

Last edited by Vincent; 09-14-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Username: Sharingdork
    My working email address: RandyP-feifer@hotmail.com
    My average online time: Varies | Approximately four (4) hours a day or more
    My timezone: GMT -6
    Elements that I am specialized in: Doton | Fuuton | Ameton | Genjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: I've been a senpai on and off for Migualon J.J. since he first obtained his official sensei status, excluding the summer times when I would go inactive due to my summer job, and the periods of time when Migualon was inactive and had tried to drop his sensei-ship, as well as when he was actually de-sensei-ed (obviously). As a senpai, I did my best to adopt how I saw -Tenzo- (Adachi)-sensei's philosophy; to give a chance to every new student as best I could. Because I admired -Tenzo-sensei, I did my best to accept as many students as I could, to a point where Mig forced me to stop accepting new students and to focus on the twenty-or-so I had. The entire time, I would like to think that I kept up fairly well with my training all of them, keeping a system in which I would respond to the student who had been waiting the longest first instead of giving special treatment to anyone. Towards the most recent end of my senpai-ship, I began experimenting with a slightly different training method than what I had been doing, which I thought was effective in getting my students to understand the concepts of techniques (what I was doing towards the end was a basic, personalized version of what is now in the "Method Training Guide" thread).
    Now that I've finished talking about my experience as a senpai, I'd like to move into my ultimate goals as a sensei. First and foremost, I would like to revive the concept behind Role-Playing. As a sensei, one of the things I'd like to do would be to have a group of newer/otherwise less experienced members whom I would treat as my "squad"; become Kakashi in charge of my Team 7. I would like to be able to have an impact in newer members' experience on NarutoBase so that they would get into true Role-Playing, and not the "I attack with this, this, and this"-style "RP". I know that I can't make anyone do anything, but I believe that if new members have a good experience with some healthy RP in the beginning of their time here, it could grow into a generation of members who do things for the sake of something other than winning; for the sake of having fun, and possibly even character development. Aside from wanting to simply impact as many of my students as possible in this way, I also would like to hold firm to the philosophy I adopted from -Tenzo-sensei; to give all RPers, especially newer/less experienced members, the opportunity to grow and develop their skills in the NarutoBase Role-Play system. To give them the tools they need, both the jutsu and the knowledge to use them correctly, so that my students can enjoy their time on this site. Should I pass both tests, this "motto" or "nindo" will be posted on my profile and every application thread I make so that everyone knows why I became a sensei. As a sensei, I will devote my time to training my students, as well as myself for such a time as I could be entrusted with the responsibility of conducting a Battle Test.

Thank you for considering my application, and I hope you have a nice day.

Last edited by Vincent; 09-14-2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: confirmation that I'm no longer Migualon's senpai

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Infesting Kirigakure with
    Voles

Username:Aoi.
    My working email address: ian.sweet@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before?Nope First timer
    My average online time:1-3 Hours
    My timezone:-4Gmt
    Elements that I am specialized in: Kenjutsu | Ice Release | Byakugan and Gentle Fist | Kurama Clan/ Genjutsu| Water Releas
    I want to become a Sensei because:
    Ever since i joined and begun training,I was inspired and motivated to become a sensei.My main goal of senseiship is to help the newer generations gain a grasp on the concept of the roleplay here on naruto base.I been a quite helpful member offering assitance to new members gaining a key idea of tutoring is about.I also teach Kenjutsu in freeform,learning to understand the explainations,usage,and advantages of teaching but this only drives my attention more into becoming a sensei.After 2 long years its time I step up to become a sensei and show the youngerlings the future of roleplay. Im also a Shisoui of Kenjutsu and Samurai Techniques.

Last edited by Vincent; 09-14-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

‡ Applications Checked ‡

Can all those who have been approved, pm me your email addresses and free days within the next three weeks for testing.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parlayinggg

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysos View Post
    Username: General.

My working email address: Faizondavis1@yahoo.com
    I want to become a Sensei because: I love to teach, I love when people get stronger, and ultimately I love the rp. Even though my application was once declined. I dont feel I was given a fair shot, and I know Im more than capable to prove myself. Im very knowledgeable, and just wanna pass down the torch.

Ps: What do you mean not suited? How am I not acceptable? Im very much liked, and was very much looked upon as a senpai. Just becase YOU dont like my style of training. Dont mean others dont. Let alone a vast majority likes me being trained. Equality.. I feel I should have a fair shot like everybody else. NB the Home of the Imagination, and Land of the Rpers. Thank you for once again considering my application, I hope this indeed shed some light on the situation.

You were removed for giving techniques automatically ( without teaching them ) Coupled with your constant run-ins with the staff and breaking of the rp rules, you are not acceptable to teach , period.

Last edited by Vincent; 09-14-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being Ironic

Quote Originally Posted by Anbu578 View Post
    Username: Anbu578
    My working email address: timetogoagain700@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test: No
    My average online time: 5-10 hours
    My time zone: -4 GMT
    Elements that I specialized in: Basic Ninjutsu|Lightning|Water|Fire
    I want to become a sensei because: I want to help better new Rpers in Narutobase and teach them the proper techniques to succeed in battle and in war should they join a village. Also it helps me stay on top of my own upkeep of jutsu knowledge.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am nobody...

My working email address: albertusabdulrazzaaq@gmail.com
    My average online time: 4 - 5 hours (Weekdays) 7 - 9 hours (Weekends)
    My timezone: GMT +2
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning | Wind | Storm | Snakes
    I want to become a Sensei because: I'd like to become a sensei because, like many others this is a great goal which majority people would like to accomplish including myself, I believe myself capable of teaching and feel as if I have a good understanding of the overall techniques and ways of teaching, being someone who spends a lot of time in the trainings section and being trained by many great sensei's, I came up with my own special type of training which is a mixture of many sensei's training ways with my own added twist, I would also like to implement actual RP into training which many sensei's fail to do, I think that it would work out well and be more fun for both teacher and student since most of us are actually here to RP, that's about all I can say right now, hope that my application will be considered ^^

Thanks - Yashiro.

Last edited by Vincent; 10-19-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Username: Sterling Malory Archer
    My working email address: s212371819@nmmu.ac.za
    Have I taken the test before? No I have not
    My average online time: Majority of the day. Don't know the actual statistic
    My timezone: GMT +2
    Elements that I am specialized in: Wind + Water + Genjutsu + Taijutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: I have been on this site for over 2 years now, been involved in the RP as soon as I reached 50 posts. Struggling along the way since most of the senseis were busy that time around and I was still a noob at the whole RP business. Now that I have more free time, with only 4 modules this last term and no exams, I think it's time for me to actually take the step towards sensei. I have never been away from NB for prolonged periods of time unless it was for medical reasons which hardly happen. I am a teacher in Real Life, and I have a vast knowledge of the elements and how they function and are used in the Naruto universe.

I can promise commitment, dedication, and hard work. I have no problem following the rules, I have never been banned before, I have only received 1 infraction in my NB history...And that was for double posting. I feel more motivated now that people who started around the same time as me are becoming senseis left, right, and center.

So yes, I feel I am ready to take on the Sensei path.

Last edited by Vincent; 10-19-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ライオン

Username: pradattauchiha
    My working e-mail address: pradatta98@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before?: No.
    My average online time: 4 hours.
    My timezone: GMT +5.45
    Elements I am specialized in: Wind | Genjutsu | Fire | Bug techs | Sand
    I want to be a sensei because:
    I have entered the phase of my Role-playing career where I should now create a legacy, teach others rather than be taught. It's been about two years now and time hasn't passed swiftly. I am lucky to have been taught by the best and fought by the best. I began RPing from the moment my first biography got approved. I have been learning ever since. You certainly never stop learning and I believe being a sensei will help me learn something, too and infact take it to a whole next level. I have always wanted to be a sensei. Who wouldn't? But all these times,while I have been working on training methods and figuring out the best ways to help the student understand the workings of Jutsu, I realized role-playing here wasn't just that. It was about having fun and getting into the character. I am thankful for all the members here who have inspired me into thinking so and applying for sensei-ship. I believe I am worthy and able to pass this test. I know it won't be easy, but it's life. Despite several attempts, however, even if I don't pass. I shall not stop trying. And I will certainly not disappoint the RPers here at Narutobase if I become one.

Last edited by Vincent; 10-19-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Username: Reborn
    My working email address: brownkmod2@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? Never...
    My average online time: Throughout the day weekly.
    My timezone: -4gmt
    Elements that I am specialized in: Dark, Wind, Genjutsu, Yamanaka (Unless training is now required then nvm)
    I want to become a Sensei because: Honestly besides my RP duties this would be the only thing I will probably involve myself with in the RP. I loved being a senpai, I love teaching people on the base especially the new members who have no knowledge/very limited knowledge of the RP. Also...genjutsu...I feel everybody in the RP at some point associates my name with genjutsu. I want to make genjutsu something that's more appreciated and correctly used on the base from what I've noticed.

Last edited by Vincent; 10-19-2013 at 03:02 PM.