Symbol of the Revolution

Re: NarutoBase Official Sensei

Username: Lunã
    My working email address: taypsongbird13@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? No
    My average online time: 12 hours daily
    My timezone: GMT 0
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: It's the natural progression for any RP'er, I've had the best teachers in the business training under Lili-Chwan, Oraan, Xylon, Adachi, and Vision respectively so I'm familiar with many different training styles and am fully aware of what one must do to reach the top tier of sensei. I believe that all my teachers have appreciated working with me as I always try to give answers to the best of my ability, a trait which I believe (through comments) others can see as well. As far as I'm aware I'm respected on this site as an above average RPer by most and an RP'er whom is always willing to help out an upcomer should they need it, it is these traits that I believe make me perfect for NB Sensei.

Here is an example of what to expect should I be given this opportunity: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=361670

Beyond the realms of NB I am actually at university currently studying to become a teacher, and although different I do believe that taken in the correct way the skills I have adopted through this training can translate to teaching on this site and will help me to become a great sensei.

I also have my own training style that should I get this position I would love to develop with some of you should you give me the time. It caters toward the student as an individual and allows for people to get the most out their own personal training session.

Thanks for your consideration. S. x

Note: I applied before and was approved but there was a mishap with contact details so I never actually got to take the test, and giving that I'm now back committed to the site, I feel there is no better time to re-apply.

Last edited by Vincent; 10-19-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Username: Hirukō
    My working email address: shikamaruteaguey@live.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes
    My average online time: depends on the work and school but mostly 6 hours with school and work more if not doing one
    My timezone: GMT -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Lightining and Fire (chakra, taijutsu, kenjutsu, and weapons)
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to help with teaching of course. But also help from the inside also. I know there is always discussions about different topics and my word could be heard and taking into account during these discussions. I have different styles of training and I use them in different training and doesn't do the same old same thing every time. I do have my doubts about not passing the written part because of the other times I did not pass but I tell my students never give up so I practice what I preach. I did pass the written test last time but I failed the battle test. I can be a great sensei and provider to NB also.

Last edited by Vincent; 10-19-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Username: -Jiraiya-
    My working email address: kalai3232@gmail.com
    My average online time: 3-5 hrs
    My timezone: +5.5 GMT
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Earth, Wood, fire, Genjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: I am spending a lot of time in NB than any other site for the past 3 yrs. In that long time I've completed my basic 5, ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu, wood release and learned things about rp. Now that I've completed the goal of obtaining the toad sage test, I think I'll move on to my next goal which is becoming a sensei so that I can spend my time at NB fruitfully by training the upcoming rpers and at the same time to enhance my knowledge in much more detail. Accepting new rpers without denying them their training is my aim so that they won't give up on rping and to do so I'll accept any number of new rpers if I pass.

Last edited by Vincent; 10-19-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Quote Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
    Username: Vayne
    My working email address: MB_NB_94@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? No.
    My average online time: 8-12 hours.
    My timezone: +2
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water | Wind | Earth | Ice | Ninjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well simply put, ever since I joined the role-play I wanted to be a sensei, and now after a long journey of training and fighting I think it is time to apply for the test. Also I have prior experience in training as an Ice Shishou, so I think I would make a good Sensei, and in becoming a sensei i would be helping out fellow members, and maybe possibly raise the generation of boss role-players who wish to actually role-play. Cheers.

Last edited by Vincent; 10-19-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

‡ Applications Checked ‡

Can all those who have been approved, pm me your email addresses and free days within the next three weeks for testing.

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen Ryukyu View Post
    Username: Mugen Ryukyu
    My working email address: burnstyler@live.com
    Have I taken the test before?yes, but do to problems in rl never got to actually take it.
    My average online time: 3-5 hours
    My timezone: gmt -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: ice, fire, earth, free form tai
    I want to become a Sensei because:Ever since i started on Nb, i've wanted to be a sensei. As I greatly looked up to and respected my sensei. I don't want to just stand by and watch the new generation grow, I want to be one of the ones to help it grow. I have been a senpai for a very long time and have fully trained 40+ students, I have even trained people who are senseis now or used to be sensei. Even though being a senpai was amazing, I believe I am ready for the next step.

Last edited by Vincent; 11-24-2013 at 06:01 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    know thy self

Username: Magic..
    My working email address: Alexsam10@live.com
    My average online time: 3 to 4 hours after school and work
    My timezone: GMT +1
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water,Wind,genjutsu and taijutsu(jyuuken & Bone manipulation)
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well..like most folks here becoming a sensei has always been a dream,its like the ultimate achievement for people like me. Apart from this personally agenda ,me being a sensei would help reduce the less sensei more students problem which doesn't seem to have a solution,also..without much doubt the future Rpers
    would have a lot to gain from an old timer like me,from the basics to strategy,tactics and technique utilization training but I would most of all try to inject into them the drive to rp for fun and quit arguing and always wanting to take the win. I am an official sempai for hyuuga techniques, also a brief sensei helper,so practically...i know i have all it takes to take the next step thus; becoming a sensei.

P.S I didn't take the last written test that was approved because my pc suddenly broke down but its all good now. ^^

Last edited by Vincent; 11-24-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

Quote Originally Posted by Senketsu View Post
    Username: Kirabi
    My working email address: gray.leland@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before?Yes, and I passed. When I was a Sensei I held the title for about two years.
    My average online time: I'm online throughout most of the day, my job allows me to be on a computer and I can spend mostly all my time on NB (which is what I do anyways.)
    My timezone: GMT -6
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning Release & Fire Release, Kenjutsu, Fuuinjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to reapply for Sensei, for the simple reason I watch and see our RP community continue to grow everyday. Being a previous one, I know the work load was/is hard and there was alot of people needing to be trained. I've witnessed the high demand for training that Sensei see daily and I've been apart of NB since the beginning almost and I share similar . I would like to be reconsidered for the position due to my prior experience of what is expected of NB's Sensei Group and those that have the orange colored name. If selected again, I will more then likely stay one for good and will do whatever it takes to become apart of the group once again.

Last edited by Vincent; 11-24-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring Back AUTOPLAY!

Username: LonelyAssassin
    My working email address: Lone_002@hotmail.com
    My average online time:
    Most Weekdays : 5:00pm - 11/10:00pm
    Weekends : Midday - 2:00am usually
    My timezone: GMT +0
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning, Wind. Taijutsu, Nara Clan Jutsu.
    I want to become a Sensei because:
    I'd love to become a sensei because it's one of my no.1 goals for this NB RP, I love teaching and have had experience through being Coyote's senpai, it was good fun and I felt like I contributed greatly to the site's RP and it's members. I loved the feedback from my students as it fueled me to carry on, and I want to keep getting great feedback, I want to keep teaching as I am no longer a senpai, I want to pick my old students and get more of them for new ninjutsu that I will hopefully be able to teach in the future.

I'd also love to be able to give someone the chance to be able to teach under my guidance as a senpai, and hopefully helping on their path to become a sensei too and then repeat this cycle with another senpai when the previous passes their test. I also like sparring, and so I would definitely take on some battle tests, putting effort into them to show the true skills of the one taking the test.

- Thank you, LA

Last edited by Vincent; 11-24-2013 at 06:14 PM.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

Username: Red.
    My working email address: barent15@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? Nah
    My average online time: 2-3 Hours on weekdays , 3+ on Weekend-days
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth, Wood, Taijutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: I have wanted to teach since I joined the RP, similar to many other people. I knew what it was like to not be able to find a teacher within the first month of roleplaying and finding it very hard. I wish to be a bridge that helps the newer Rp'ers find training and learn to enjoy and stay on the RP while also teaching current members.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    Username: Kerrah
    My working email address: dodaxl@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 5-9 hours
    My timezone: GMT 0
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth, Water, Tai
    I want to become a Sensei because: Of course becoming a sensei is the aspiring ambition that all RPers of our generations strive to reach. And I believe my time has come to try and take a hit. I was trained mainly be only person who is my main inspiration, and I've realized that training between a student and a teacher is not just a quick way of learning techniques, it means much more than that. I've been a sempai under my sensei for 4-5 months now, and during that time I've trained students that have come and gone, those who've accomplished ahead and become senpais themselves. I have gained a lot throughout my first year here on NB, accomplished feats and goals of myself, and the next step that lies ahead will be the hardest. But I believe with the experience of teaching I have, and with the dedication I hope I'd make a fine teacher and associate with the up-bringing of the next generation.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

Quote Originally Posted by Zánda View Post
    Username: Zánda
    My working email address: tdalmida@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 7-10 hours
    My timezone: -4 GMT
    Elements that I am specialized in: Suiton, Katon, Fuuton
    I want to become a Sensei because
    Why wouldn't I want to become a Sensei? That orange name is a symbol of talent, skill, wisdom, and knowledge and I would feel accomplished as an Rp'er if my name was changed to that color. Not only would I like to attain that accomplishment, but I would also love to help out the base in any way I can. I got the opportunity to teach for a really short while, before my student was banned, and I trying out this new method of teaching which required the user to think and read up on the skills I was teaching them in order for us to continue. I would like to continue my training method as a sensei this time around. I am confident about the battle test, and a little nervous about the written, but one thing is for sure. If I don't pass on the first time then I will just try twice as hard on the second. ^_^

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u

Username: Shady Doctor
    My working email address: williamguess24@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? No sirrrr
    My average online time: Uhm, a lot. Like so many hours everyday. 8+
    My timezone: GMT -8
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning - Wind - Earth
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well I've always wanted to train people since I've joined the base, and that goal has already been reached due to my boy Lok taking me as his senpai. This has allowed me to teach the basic elements and I honestly enjoy what I do, though I'd like to be able to teach Genjutsu and Kenjutsu also, which can only happen if I'm a sensei. Another goal of mine was to become a sensei like the people I looked up to when I first joined and now I think I'm ready to do the test and pass both parts. I think being a sensei will give me a chance to learn even more about the rp and progress even further than I have and accomplish all of my nb goals that I've set for myself, plus I look forward to challenging myself with these tests, showing my skill and ability to use the canon abilities properly and efficiently. ^.^ Plus all my boys are becoming sensei, so I might as well join le crew. >.> Ohhh and I'd like to see what's in the sensei group, I think I'd enjoy learning from their, getting to see things exclusively for the ones capable of being a sensei.

Training you could expect once I pass

Last edited by Vincent; 11-24-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Username:Daemon
    My working email address: Daemonnb@live.com
    Have I taken the test before?Never.
    My average online time:5-11 hours
    Elements that I am specialized in:Fire, Lightning, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, NB Taijutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because:To be honest, at first I disliked the idea of becoming a sensei and completely hating it. But then Scary Yamato requested me to be his Sempai and I really enjoyed that experience. I like the whole feel of training people and passing on my knowledge. This will be my way of giving back to the RP community. Another reason I want to become a sensei is that senseis today ,even though they may be busy with life like we all are, are always full on students and take forever for them to finish training. I want to become a sensei so that when a student comes to me and requests training they won't have to worry about reply times or me dropping them. Obviously, when life needs me I will answer but I will try my best to continue training even though I will be busy. My overall goal is to finish a students elemental/ninjutsu/ or genjutsu training by the end of the 5 day week. This will need quick reply times from my part and my students part. I can manage for the fast reply times.

Last edited by Vincent; 11-24-2013 at 06:10 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

‡ Applications Checked ‡

Can all those who have been approved, pm me your email addresses and free days within the next three weeks for testing.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring Back AUTOPLAY!

Username: LonelyAssassin
    My working email address: Lone_002@hotmail.com
    My average online time:
    Weekdays : 4:00pm - 10/11pm usually
    Weekends : I'm very active on the weekends.
    My timezone: GMT +0
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning and Wind. Nara Clan Jutsu and Taijutsu.
    I Really would like to become a Sensei, it is one of my Roleplay goals and I'm not going to give in trying to get it. I've always loved helping people and communities and this is the way that I believe I can show new RPers and everyone else that I want to help them. I like giving everyone a chance, when I was a new RPer being ignored by sensei was horrible, I don't want others to feel like that anymore, that deters them from the RP and that's not acceptable.

I was once Coyote's Senpai, it was a great experience for me and teaching was great and I loved it, there is a nice sensation watching your students learn and become stronger in the RP even after you've taught them, it makes you proud, it also fuels you to carry on and to help more students in my case, it was hard for me to say 'no' to some of them, but if I become a sensei I will have more I can teach and be able to teach more students, helping the RP much more than before.

Also, there are an amount of Sensei that aren't as active as most members, I want to be an active sensei and I probably will be an active sensei xD and since I love training I will reply a lot to it, making the training much quicker for students, but also keeping the detail and accuracy in there too, students won't moan about 'slow training' or 'inactive sensei'. There is also the case of my village, sunagakure has been looked down upon for a while now and it has had it's fair share of inactive kage's, I want to seriously help my village also and I believe the sensei title would help a lot with that so I can actually train up members and make them better Roleplayers and changing sunagakure's infamous reputation.

I Hope that I have improved my application from last time and won't be declined for whatever reason I was declined for before

Last edited by Vincent; 01-22-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u

Username: Shady Doctor
    My working email address: williamguess24@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? No sirrrr
    My average online time: Uhm, a lot. Like so many hours everyday. 8+
    Weekdays, I'm viewing and doing small posts from 6am - 4pm
    Weekends I'm forever on
    My timezone: GMT -8
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning - Wind - Earth
    Genjutsu - Kenjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well I've always wanted to train people since I've joined the base, and that goal has already been reached due to my boy Madara Uchiha taking me as his senpai. This has allowed me to teach the basic elements and I honestly enjoy what I do, though I'd like to be able to teach Genjutsu and Kenjutsu also, which can only happen if I'm a sensei. Another goal of mine was to become a sensei like the people I looked up to when I first joined and now I think I'm ready to do the test and pass both parts. I think being a sensei will give me a chance to learn even more about the rp and progress even further than I have and accomplish all of my nb goals that I've set for myself, plus I look forward to challenging myself with these tests, showing my skill and ability to use the canon abilities properly and efficiently. ^.^ Plus all my boys are becoming sensei, so I might as well join le crew. >.> Ohhh and I'd like to see what's in the sensei group, I think I'd enjoy learning from their, getting to see things exclusively for the ones capable of being a sensei.

I'm not going to update my last submission much, Idk why I was declined but hopefully you give me the chance to take the test. Adios..

Last edited by Vincent; 01-22-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Username:Thunderbolt

My working email address:Norbert4shizzy@Yahoo.com

Have I taken the test before?No

My average online time:6hours

My timezone:GMT+1

Elements that I am specialized in:Earth,Crystalline,Kenjutsu.

I want to become a Sensei because:Greetings Vincent and before I proceed I would like to thank you for giving us role players this chance and opportunity to be a part of a great project such as this. I joined this great forum in September 2011 and began to role-play shortly after and immediately one of the things that caught my eye was the training system of the role-play, I was intrigued about the idea of one learning actual techniques based off from the manga and them practicing such techniques in battles and immediately I set my sights on becoming a part of this training system. I am not the best of role-players to be honest and that I know but I do have the will and desire to train and help better this role-playing community and I merely wish you give me the chance to showcase such desire, you ask why I want to become a sensei? Well the question I pose is who wouldn’t? A Sensei is a teacher who one looks up to and depends upon for answers, for wisdom and for guidance and who wouldn’t want to be such a person, I want to be that guy who is constantly spammed by training request or reminders about training, who is asked to answer several questions repeatedly and most of all who impacts valuable knowledge unto other because truthfully that is what makes being a sensei great to me, I have no prior teaching experiences I haven’t being a sempai or shishou but I do have a good understanding and knowledge of the role-plays and its jutsu, I am a firm believer in the saying that hard works pays off which is why I try to read every battle thread or battle test or try to ask senseis questions and I believe that over the course of all this I have gotten better as a role-player and would in turn like to help someone do the same, I know the struggles I had and the setbacks I had when starting the role-play, from mastering my basic 5 which took me over a year to accomplish to taking the rain tests which took me several trials to pass i had my setbacks like everyone else’s but im proud to say im here with my head held up high asking for this opportunity. I know that being a sensei and having the orange name is an honor which is bestowed on only few individual but if merely given the chance I vouch not to shame such name and reputation, I am an active role-player and one which has respect for the rules of the sites and the authorities which govern it and I’m proud to say that I haven’t received an infraction for nearly two years now and if chosen this is the type of conduct and behavior you can expect from me, I won’t say no to people who don’t have trainings because I know how hard it was for me when I started and how discouraged and how every no to my training request felt and I wouldn’t want someone to go through the same ordeal or hardship and here vouch to carry out my job if chosen to the best of my abilities, this has been my dream my passion and all what i have desired to acheive from the get go and i feel the opportunity is here and i am ready to grasp it so give me the opportunity to do so.
    I have been deliberating over the past few months after I had longed finished my taijutsu training with sensei adachi and thus met all the requirements to apply, on whether or not to submit in an application but after few encourages from my fellow role-playing peers and the believe which I have flowing within me I have finally decided to do so because I rather live regretting on the things I did rather on the things I was afraid to do or too scared to try, I could list a thousand other reasons on why I feel I deserve this but I will not bore you further with such matters, regardless of the outcome of my application it’s been fun writing this up and I sincerely hope I am granted this opportunity. Thanks.

Last edited by Vincent; 01-22-2014 at 08:10 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emptiness. Void.

Quote Originally Posted by -Yashiro- View Post
    My working email address: albertusabdulrazzaaq@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? Nope
    My average online time: 4 - 5 hours (Weekdays) 7 - 9 hours (Weekends)
    My timezone: GMT +2
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning | Wind | Storm | Snakes
    I want to become a Sensei because: I'd like to become a sensei because, like many others this is a great goal which majority people would like to accomplish including myself, I believe myself capable of teaching and feel as if I have a good understanding of the overall techniques and ways of teaching, being someone who spends a lot of time in the trainings section and being trained by many great sensei's, I came up with my own special type of training which is a mixture of many sensei's training ways with my own added twist, I would also like to implement actual RP into training which many sensei's fail to do, I think that it would work out well and be more fun for both teacher and student since most of us are actually here to RP, that's about all I can say right now, hope that my application will be considered ^^

Thanks - Yashiro.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

Quote Originally Posted by Zánda View Post
    Username: Zánda
    My working email address: tdalmida@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 7-10 hours
    My timezone: -4 GMT
    Elements that I am specialized in: Suiton, Katon, Fuuton
    I want to become a Sensei because
    Why wouldn't I want to become a Sensei? That orange name is a symbol of talent, skill, wisdom, and knowledge and I would feel accomplished as an Rp'er if my name was changed to that color. Not only would I like to attain that accomplishment, but I would also love to help out the base in any way I can. I got the opportunity to teach for a really short while, before my student was banned, and I trying out this new method of teaching which required the user to think and read up on the skills I was teaching them in order for us to continue. I would like to continue my training method as a sensei this time around. I am confident about the battle test, and a little nervous about the written, but one thing is for sure. If I don't pass on the first time then I will just try twice as hard on the second. ^_^

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Username: Satan
    My working email address: shikamaruteaguey@live.com
    My average online time: depends on the work and school but mostly 6 hours with school and work more if not doing one
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Lightining and Fire (chakra, taijutsu, kenjutsu, and weapons)
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to help with teaching of course. But also help from the inside also. I know there is always discussions about different topics and my word could be heard and taking into account during these discussions. I have different styles of training and I use them in different training and doesn't do the same old same thing every time. I do have my doubts about not passing the written part because of the other times I did not pass but I tell my students never give up so I practice what I preach. I did pass the written test last time but I failed the battle test. I can be a great sensei and provider to NB also. I know I have done somethings but learning from what I did and telling my students whats right and wrong from experience could help them out in the long run.

Last edited by Vincent; 01-22-2014 at 08:11 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.

Username: Yume
    My working email address: gregphillips122@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes, and passed, also failed.
    My average online time: 3-4 hours on a good day.
    My timezone: GMT+/-5:00
    Elements that I am specialized in: Mastered all five basic, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kinjutsu, Sharingan, Basic Ninjutsu.
    I want to become a Sensei because: I believe it to be my rightful place on NB. It was my goal only soon after I joined over three years ago. I was trained under a very old sensei dare I say one of the first. It may be due to my love of teaching the unwary student. So I took the liberty of brushing up on my skills and training as much as possible until I was given the chance to take the test about a year and a half after i joined. I took it and I passed. I was a sensei for what seemed to be a long enough time, training even more student's than any other. Also training a student into my senpai, eventually becoming a sensei. Known as -Minato- nowaday's, though I think I deserve no credit for his success. Then reality hit and I had major trouble's irl, which caused me to lose sight of my goal. Eventually I kind of lost it and ended up giving up my sensei-ship... I gained sight of my goal's once more, but like a fool I took the newer and more mentally challenging test blindly failing miserably. But this time i'm ready to prove myself, and earn my rightful place once more.

Last edited by Vincent; 01-22-2014 at 08:12 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Username: Erzo
    My working email address: xiac@hotmail.co.uk
    Have I taken the test before? No.
    My average online time: 3-7 hours
    My timezone: GMT + 0
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth and Wind
    I want to become a Sensei because: After being a senpai for two different senseis, I feel as though it's time for me to become a sensei myself and begin teaching the ever growing number of new RPers. During my time as a senpai, I realized how tiring and long teaching can be, but I'm prepared to do it so that I am able to pass down some knowledge whist helping out on the site itself. Moreover, I've RPed on NB for just under 2 years now and after thinking about applying to be a sensei for so long, I think it's time for me to attempt the test since I've grown as an RPer and I have a lot more time now, than previously.

Last edited by Vincent; 01-22-2014 at 08:12 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Username: Scaze
    My working email address: Scaze123@hotmail.co.uk
    My average online time: 2-5 hours on a weekday. 2-7 on a weekend day.
    My timezone: GMT+0
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth, Water and Wind
    I want to become a Sensei because: I've been contemplating on whether or not to apply for quite some time. I don't have any experience teaching as I've never been a Senpai, nor have ever I been a Shishou. I've also only been Rping for roughly a year and one month. Seeing as I'm not the most veteran of members, and the fact that I didn't have any previous experience, I was unsure as to whether I would be suited for teaching; or if I was even good enough to teach. Despite this, I eventually succumbed to my inclination; and here I am now, typing this application. One of the main reasons that I would like to be a Sensei is the fact that I've been inspired greatly by some of my teachers, as well as others who I've learned from indirectly. Their style of teaching and the amount of effort that they put into teaching encouraged me to put detail, description and effort into my own RP replies, both those that involved actual training, and also those that didn't. Ultimately, if it wasn't for these people who taught me in such a thorough and detailed style, I don't think I'd be where I am now. I think it's only natural for a person to admire, and want to be like someone who has advanced them to a place in which they may not have been able to reach on their own. Due to this, I personally want to be able to pass down what I've learned onto the next generation. I've received quite a lot from helpful and willing individuals, and now I want to give just as much as they gave me, even though some of them may not have known that they were doing so. I realise that I won't be the best teacher, however I'll still give it my best shot. After all, if I can at least inspire one person in a similar way as to how others have inspired me; and also have fun doing doing so, then writing this application as many times as it takes; will be completely worth it.

The second reason as to why I wish to become a Sensei is that I feel it'll be a rather enjoyable accomplishment if I should pass and would also serve as a defining milestone within my RP journey. I generally enjoy testing what I'm capable of and attempting to realise my full potential. I feel that becoming a Sensei would allow me to do just that. I also feel that becoming a Sensei would be an important learning curve, and hopefully I'll end up learning just as much from my students and the Sensei experience as my students will learn from me.

Last edited by Vincent; 01-22-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    Username: Oasis Nara
    My working email address: reynoguzman@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes, the Written Test
    My average online time: 2 Hours 17 Minutes 9 Seconds
    My timezone: GMT+7
    Elements that I am specialized in: Fire, Wind, and Earth also Shaddow
    Since i fail from the previous written test, i begin study hard improving my knowledge and also skill, day by day i keep enhanced my self to gain more knowledge, week by week i elevate my skill so for the next sensei test i will be ready to take the test again, to become a sensei is my dream since i join in NB and now almost 2 years i join NB, every knowledge and skill which i receive flawlessly, that's why i intend to pass all of this knowledge and skill i have gain to all member who needed, i can't afford to fail the test again because this is why i join NB, to teach others and pass my knowledge.
    I'm the only Nara shisou which still active and i have never decline a member who asking for shadow training.
    I'm available to teach everyday.

Last edited by Vincent; 01-22-2014 at 08:13 PM.