Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    People we need to recognize something here.
    The the Sons of the sage are both Uchiha and Senju forefathers Correct. No where dose it say that Uchiha and Senju are the only Descendants. What I am trying to say is that the Uchiha didn't have to come straight from the Elder son and the Senju didn't have to come straight from the older son There could of been clans before them. Due to genetics not all ofsprig with have all thier parents traits. Offspring that had the sharingan trait may have banded together to form the uchiha and same goes for the senju with thier amazing bodies (NOT GAY). The other off spring may have just been carriers of the trait who may have cross bred, into even more clans, until the gene pool was watered down.

    I though ppl would of considered this fact when the Uzumaki was relieved to be a formal clan with distant relations to the Senju. Now the sage was the developer of sealing techs I think the Uzumaki took that trait along with water ever there bloodline gifts were. Also ppl should of considered it when Tobi stated after getting back the rennigan that he now posses three of the six paths, (Uchiha trait, Senju trait and the Rennigan) obviously indicating that there is more to be held, more abilities to gain.

    Now its obvious by now that uzumaki are also related to uchiha, so I think that they are a kind of middle branch.


    Everyone thinks that once u have both bloodlines and rennigan u have attained SO6P's power. Well news for every one: TOBI has those three things already I don't she him running about all god like.

    If uzumaki are a middle branch bloodline then so is naruto, who got more Senju blood from his father MINATO NAMIKAZE so he is more on the senju side of things.

    So I think Naruto is the key to Attaining SO6P's Power
     
         

  2. #2
    Insomnia is a bitch... Two's Avatar
    Status
    Two is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In-between 1 and 3
    Posts
    3,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    it would be easier if you said there was a third brother that wsn't mentioned
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    I agree.

    The wu I see it is obviously Uzamaki descended from younger son just like the senjus did. It would make sense since Uzamaki and senjus are distant relatives, because they both descend from younger son. It would also explain uzamakis strong vitality, stamina, long lives and great chakra reserves. Look at how Kushina was able to control kyuubi with her chakra. Ability comes from sage just like Madaras and Hashirama ability to tame and control Bijuus comes from sage.

    Also I have my suspicions that hyuugas come from the elder son just cuz they have a doujutsu.

    I hope kishi explains all of this later on
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Quote Originally Posted by Two View Post
    it would be easier if you said there was a third brother that wsn't mentioned
    Ummmmmm NO..

    Genitic variation sounds way better.
    The who facts about dominant and recessive genes make more sense
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    I agree.

    The wu I see it is obviously Uzamaki descended from younger son just like the senjus did. It would make sense since Uzamaki and senjus are distant relatives, because they both descend from younger son. It would also explain uzamakis strong vitality, stamina, long lives and great chakra reserves. Look at how Kushina was able to control kyuubi with her chakra. Ability comes from sage just like Madaras and Hashirama ability to tame and control Bijuus comes from sage.

    Also I have my suspicions that hyuugas come from the elder son just cuz they have a doujutsu.

    I hope kishi explains all of this later on
    Yeh I have got any ideas on the Hyuuga yet so I'll remain quite about that for now.

    But u kinda mixed up what i meant, I meant, I think the Uzumaki is a midle branch stemming from offspring of both sons who possessed recessive trait of the sage. which means that the won have the abilities but there off spring might.
     
         

  6. #6
    Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    EternalMangekyouRinnegan is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    People we need to recognize something here.
    The the Sons of the sage are both Uchiha and Senju forefathers Correct. No where dose it say that Uchiha and Senju are the only Descendants. What I am trying to say is that the Uchiha didn't have to come straight from the Elder son and the Senju didn't have to come straight from the older son There could of been clans before them. Due to genetics not all ofsprig with have all thier parents traits. Offspring that had the sharingan trait may have banded together to form the uchiha and same goes for the senju with thier amazing bodies (NOT GAY). The other off spring may have just been carriers of the trait who may have cross bred, into even more clans, until the gene pool was watered down.

    I though ppl would of considered this fact when the Uzumaki was relieved to be a formal clan with distant relations to the Senju. Now the sage was the developer of sealing techs I think the Uzumaki took that trait along with water ever there bloodline gifts were. Also ppl should of considered it when Tobi stated after getting back the rennigan that he now posses three of the six paths, (Uchiha trait, Senju trait and the Rennigan) obviously indicating that there is more to be held, more abilities to gain.

    Now its obvious by now that uzumaki are also related to uchiha, so I think that they are a kind of middle branch.


    Everyone thinks that once u have both bloodlines and rennigan u have attained SO6P's power. Well news for every one: TOBI has those three things already I don't she him running about all god like.

    If uzumaki are a middle branch bloodline then so is naruto, who got more Senju blood from his father MINATO NAMIKAZE so he is more on the senju side of things.

    So I think Naruto is the key to Attaining SO6P's Power
    HERP DERP! This was said in manga and they even showed a list of brothers family tree. Tobi said that brothers blood thined to the point were there finaly were only two descendant clans from each brother.
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    HERP DERP! This was said in manga and they even showed a list of brothers family tree. Tobi said that brothers blood thined to the point were there finaly were only two descendant clans from each brother.
    Lmfaooooooooo! He said herp derp!

    @modaro middle branch?! Um nah I disagree.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    HERP DERP! This was said in manga and they even showed a list of brothers family tree. Tobi said that brothers blood thined to the point were there finaly were only two descendant clans from each brother.
    How could you sitll hold to that if the Uzumaki clan is also a desendant clan,

    The point is where the are clans or just wondering ninja there are alot of descendants still out there. Because right now non of the two clans u speak of exist as a clan any more.

    Get ur mind out of the clan system and in to the light
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    Lmfaooooooooo! He said herp derp!

    @modaro middle branch?! Um nah I disagree.
    Do you agree that not all Uchiha Desentant offspring would posses Yin release or the doujutsu? Or that some of had none of the sages ability at all?

    Its all genetics
     
         

  10. #10
    Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    EternalMangekyouRinnegan is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    I agree.

    The wu I see it is obviously Uzamaki descended from younger son just like the senjus did. It would make sense since Uzamaki and senjus are distant relatives, because they both descend from younger son. It would also explain uzamakis strong vitality, stamina, long lives and great chakra reserves. Look at how Kushina was able to control kyuubi with her chakra. Ability comes from sage just like Madaras and Hashirama ability to tame and control Bijuus comes from sage.

    Also I have my suspicions that hyuugas come from the elder son just cuz they have a doujutsu.

    I hope kishi explains all of this later on
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v54/c510/11.html

    Uchiha and Senju were once one.

    There is a difference between blood and abilities. Both elder and younger brother had same blood (they have same father,duh) but their abilities differed. Having sharingan eyes (ability) is not the same as having Uchiha blood. Uchiha blood allows you to take full control of your sharingan and it's abilities and also to maximize it's potential. Elder got doujutsu gene from his dad and the younger got strong body/life force gene but technicly they sould have both Senju and Uchiha blood running in their veins.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Do you agree that not all Uchiha Desentant offspring would posses Yin release or the doujutsu? Or that some of had none of the sages ability at all?

    Its all genetics
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v54/c510/11.html

    Uchiha and Senju were once one.

    There is a difference between blood and abilities. Both elder and younger brother had same blood (they have same father,duh) but their abilities differed. Having sharingan eyes (ability) is not the same as having Uchiha blood. Uchiha blood allows you to take full control of your sharingan and it's abilities and also to maximize it's potential. Elder got doujutsu gene from his dad and the younger got strong body/life force gene but technicly they sould have both Senju and Uchiha blood running in their veins.
    Wait what?!

    Ya both are confusing me now. The way I see it is,

    Sage had 2 sons. 1 had sages eyes doujutsu and passed that on to Uchihas. The other one got sages body and passed that to senjus. Along the lines other clans derived from older and younger son too but Uchihas hold the most traits from older son and Senju holds the most from younger.

    It's simple.
     
         

  12. #12
    Art Disaster Natsuko Sachiko's Avatar
    Status
    Natsuko Sachiko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Place you never heard of.
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    I agree, It can easily be correct.. Well done :D
     
         

  13. #13
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    What Clan did the SO6P belong? It was not Uchiha nor Senju for sure sines the descendants of the first and second sons created them. Everybody belongs to so family tree even if orphans, they just do not know which family thats all.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member serpiente clan's Avatar
    Status
    serpiente clan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    People we need to recognize something here.
    The the Sons of the sage are both Uchiha and Senju forefathers Correct. No where dose it say that Uchiha and Senju are the only Descendants. What I am trying to say is that the Uchiha didn't have to come straight from the Elder son and the Senju didn't have to come straight from the older son There could of been clans before them. Due to genetics not all ofsprig with have all thier parents traits. Offspring that had the sharingan trait may have banded together to form the uchiha and same goes for the senju with thier amazing bodies (NOT GAY). The other off spring may have just been carriers of the trait who may have cross bred, into even more clans, until the gene pool was watered down.

    I though ppl would of considered this fact when the Uzumaki was relieved to be a formal clan with distant relations to the Senju. Now the sage was the developer of sealing techs I think the Uzumaki took that trait along with water ever there bloodline gifts were. Also ppl should of considered it when Tobi stated after getting back the rennigan that he now posses three of the six paths, (Uchiha trait, Senju trait and the Rennigan) obviously indicating that there is more to be held, more abilities to gain.

    Now its obvious by now that uzumaki are also related to uchiha, so I think that they are a kind of middle branch.


    Everyone thinks that once u have both bloodlines and rennigan u have attained SO6P's power. Well news for every one: TOBI has those three things already I don't she him running about all god like.

    If uzumaki are a middle branch bloodline then so is naruto, who got more Senju blood from his father MINATO NAMIKAZE so he is more on the senju side of things.

    So I think Naruto is the key to Attaining SO6P's Power
    you are right .. and you said something very important you said tobi got 3p..people may theory and said madara is the so6p and they wrong,he got 3p we dont know the another 3p..Another important thing madara said to kabuto you know the secret of my body he dont said the secret of the uchiha body which means that madara is the reincarnation of the first son of the sage,the prophecy says that the younger son believe that through love can be peace, so naruto is reincarnation of the second son..
     
         

  15. #15
    Member MinatoIsBestHokage's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoIsBestHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    Wait what?!

    Ya both are confusing me now. The way I see it is,

    Sage had 2 sons. 1 had sages eyes doujutsu and passed that on to Uchihas. The other one got sages body and passed that to senjus. Along the lines other clans derived from older and younger son too but Uchihas hold the most traits from older son and Senju holds the most from younger.

    It's simple.
    I think this sums it up pretty well.

    Modaro, you can't put real world theories on genetics into the Narutoverse.

    If you do think about it likes this. THEY ARE ALL COMMITTING INCEST. Uchiha marries Uchiha, Senju marries Senju, etc...

    I guess a better way to explain it would be using Kakashi. He has the Sharingan but most cover it up so he doesn't drain his chakra. As Sasuke and Itachi have both pointed out, they are PUREBLOOD Uchiha's which when you add real-world genetics into the Narutoverse would mean what? An Uchiha married another Uchiha. Also, everyone on this board keeps forgetting that Naruto is named Uzumaki because Sarutobi issued an order for that to be his name so that Minato's enemies would not come after him. Otherwise he would be Naruto Namikaze. I mean he is still half Uzumaki.

    Let's say Naruto and Hinata get married, is their child going to have the byakugan? Maybe I am getting to off topic, but my main point is I don't think real world evolution and genetics should be brought into the Narutoverse, theoretically or not.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoIsBestHokage View Post
    I think this sums it up pretty well.

    Modaro, you can't put real world theories on genetics into the Narutoverse.

    If you do think about it likes this. THEY ARE ALL COMMITTING INCEST. Uchiha marries Uchiha, Senju marries Senju, etc...

    I guess a better way to explain it would be using Kakashi. He has the Sharingan but most cover it up so he doesn't drain his chakra. As Sasuke and Itachi have both pointed out, they are PUREBLOOD Uchiha's which when you add real-world genetics into the Narutoverse would mean what? An Uchiha married another Uchiha. Also, everyone on this board keeps forgetting that Naruto is named Uzumaki because Sarutobi issued an order for that to be his name so that Minato's enemies would not come after him. Otherwise he would be Naruto Namikaze. I mean he is still half Uzumaki.

    Let's say Naruto and Hinata get married, is their child going to have the byakugan? Maybe I am getting to off topic, but my main point is I don't think real world evolution and genetics should be brought into the Narutoverse, theoretically or not.
    Its not called insets it is not unheard of where ppl who get married have common distant ancestors. The example with Naruto and Kakashi u stated makes no references to anything.

    Nobody is saying the sages grand children and children all slep with eachother, of course there is other blood from outsiders there.

    For ages clans have bred within there clan to maintain thier blood trait, call that inset.
     
         

  17. #17
    Datte Bayo ! iKiddMars's Avatar
    Status
    iKiddMars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    577
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Maybe the two brother were the senju and uchiha decedents. But may be the senju ancestor had children and one of them went off to form the uzumaki clan.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Animeisalive's Avatar
    Status
    Animeisalive is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    577
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    u said that minato was a senju? but...wouldnt that mean incest? O.o idk... maybe he is >.> naruto's mom is an uzimaki right? of the eddy clan, the branch of the senju
     
         

  19. #19
    Academy Student
    Status
    aion12 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    your article help me a lot.Hope we can be friend and play together.
     
         

  20. #20
    Hidetora Toujou Firesword's Avatar
    Status
    Firesword is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Nice theory bro
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki!

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    People we need to recognize something here.
    The the Sons of the sage are both Uchiha and Senju forefathers Correct. No where dose it say that Uchiha and Senju are the only Descendants. What I am trying to say is that the Uchiha didn't have to come straight from the Elder son and the Senju didn't have to come straight from the older son There could of been clans before them. Due to genetics not all ofsprig with have all thier parents traits. Offspring that had the sharingan trait may have banded together to form the uchiha and same goes for the senju with thier amazing bodies (NOT GAY). The other off spring may have just been carriers of the trait who may have cross bred, into even more clans, until the gene pool was watered down.

    I though ppl would of considered this fact when the Uzumaki was relieved to be a formal clan with distant relations to the Senju. Now the sage was the developer of sealing techs I think the Uzumaki took that trait along with water ever there bloodline gifts were. Also ppl should of considered it when Tobi stated after getting back the rennigan that he now posses three of the six paths, (Uchiha trait, Senju trait and the Rennigan) obviously indicating that there is more to be held, more abilities to gain.

    Now its obvious by now that uzumaki are also related to uchiha, so I think that they are a kind of middle branch.


    Everyone thinks that once u have both bloodlines and rennigan u have attained SO6P's power. Well news for every one: TOBI has those three things already I don't she him running about all god like.

    If uzumaki are a middle branch bloodline then so is naruto, who got more Senju blood from his father MINATO NAMIKAZE so he is more on the senju side of things.

    So I think Naruto is the key to Attaining SO6P's Power


    This is an old post of mine that demonstrates how two siblings could inherit two different genes. In other words, this is why it is possible for the Uchiha not to have the relevant Senju genes to be the SO6P and vice versa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v54/c510/11.html

    "Uchiha and Senju were once one!"

    Elder son was how you say "hybrid" from the day he was born. Same goes for younger son. Basicly, where you are wrong is that you are implying younger and elder son have different blood when infact only thing that is different in them is the powers they inherited from their father.

    , I can't think straight right now, hope you understand what im trying to say.
    Thats an excellent point. Though I'm not really implying that their blood specifically is different. It would be closer to accurate in saying that I am implying that some of their gene's are different. More specifically the genes that matter. Like the Rinnegan gene, and the his chakra genes, etc.

    Heres an example if you look at it genetically (I'm no expert on the subject): I have a cousin with blue eyes and her brother has brown eyes. Its the same with their parents, their mother's eyes are brown and their father's is blue. You probably know already that the gene that causes eyes to be Brown is dominant and the gene for blue is recessive. Also everyone's genes come in pairs. In order for my cousin to have blue eyes, she needs to inherit two blue genes. The reason her brother has Brown eyes is because he inherited one brown gene and one blue gene. Brown is dominant and blue is recessive and thats why her brother's eyes are brown. Which means that some of their genes are different. In this case the genes that matter are the genes that determine eyecolor.

    Now lets say the Brown gene is the Elder son's Rinnegan and the blue gene is the Younger son's normal eyes' genes. It would mean that the younger son did not inherit any Rinnegan genes.

    Edit: Also I think that what was meant by "Uchiha and Senju were once one!" is that the Uchiha bloodline and the Senju bloodline originates from one person. That person being the SO6P. I could be wrong of course.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •