View Poll Results: RaikAge Vs. kaKAsHI

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • kAkashI

    13 30.23%
  • RaiKAge

    29 67.44%
  • i WOnder;P =P

    1 2.33%
Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 70
  1. #21
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    raikage is 2nd fastest ninja after minato and he dodge amaterasu and he will dodge kamui easily and hit kakashi with lariat
    true he dodged it but when sasuke did that amaterasu shield, he lost his arm nd wud ave died if gaara hadnt stpped him... hence, wen raikage is close enugh to kakashi to attack him kamui wud work....., sasuke's susanoo's attach was even kamui'ed by kakashi whic is one of the fastest attacks!!!!!
     
         

  2. #22
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by hyuzhiha View Post
    1. RAikage acts widout thinkin,(like he ran into amaterasu)
    2. kakashi'z smart, first thinks/analyzes and then acts.
    3. raikage fights widout ny proper strategy.
    4. kakashi comes up to some strategy nd he figures out enemy's weakness.
    5. kakashi has sharingan and kamui
    6. raikage has massive chakra and lightning element
    7. kakashi has several elements nd wind too(against which lightning is weak)
    so it wont b a prob to break the ligjtning armor
    8. it wont be difficult for kakashi to drag raikage into kamui!!!
    Deidara slowly moved out of the way of kamui and got his arm torn off, yet you're saying that raikage with lightning armour, wouldn't be able to escape?
    It's lightning armour and he pushes it further with body flicker which is what is said to be apart of swift chakra so his movement speed is instant. Yes, kakashi could track him but his body wouldn't be able to keep up.
    Raikage didn't run into Ameterasu, he just saw the opportunity to hit sasuke and didn't care if he hurt himself in the process because, sasuke needs to be killed and he knew that. Saying he acts with/o thinking is like saying lee does then because he entered 5th gate on gaara which damaged him greatly. Point being, if you have to do something either to prove something to yourself or for the good of the people around you, you wont care if it hurts you in the process.
    Pain didn't have a strategy against Jiraiya and look what happened. He had the power to kill Jiraiya and knew how to fight and knew his abilities well. Raikage is a power house with lightning armour, tailed beast level chakra, it taking high, high rank attacks to damage him and the dude cut his own arm off and didn't even flinch.
    He has wind so lightning Armor isn't a problem? That makes no sense, he may have wind techniques but it's useless if he can't hit him with them.
     
         

  3. #23
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Location
    Running with the devil
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    Kakashi, i hope.
     
         

  4. #24
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yard~ View Post
    Deidara slowly moved out of the way of kamui and got his arm torn off, yet you're saying that raikage with lightning armour, wouldn't be able to escape?
    It's lightning armour and he pushes it further with body flicker which is what is said to be apart of swift chakra so his movement speed is instant. Yes, kakashi could track him but his body wouldn't be able to keep up.
    Raikage didn't run into Ameterasu, he just saw the opportunity to hit sasuke and didn't care if he hurt himself in the process because, sasuke needs to be killed and he knew that. Saying he acts with/o thinking is like saying lee does then because he entered 5th gate on gaara which damaged him greatly. Point being, if you have to do something either to prove something to yourself or for the good of the people around you, you wont care if it hurts you in the process.
    Pain didn't have a strategy against Jiraiya and look what happened. He had the power to kill Jiraiya and knew how to fight and knew his abilities well. Raikage is a power house with lightning armour, tailed beast level chakra, it
    taking high, high rank attacks to damage him and the dude cut his own arm off and didn't even flinch.
    He has wind so lightning Armor isn't a problem? That makes no sense, he may have wind techniques but it's useless if he can't hit him with them.
    vs deidara.kakashi's kamui was weak..... guess u didnt saw its speed while encounterin susasnoo's arrow
     
         

  5. #25
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,013
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by hyuzhiha View Post
    true he dodged it but when sasuke did that amaterasu shield, he lost his arm nd wud ave died if gaara hadnt stpped him... hence, wen raikage is close enugh to kakashi to attack him kamui wud work....., sasuke's susanoo's attach was even kamui'ed by kakashi whic is one of the fastest attacks!!!!!
    sorry but that does't mean that amaterasu hit raikage the fact is he let himslef got hit,and also raikage full speed is faster than kamui and when kakashi realize that raikage is close to him he won't have the time to use kamui because raikage reflex is 2nd next to minato
     
         

  6. #26
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by hyuzhiha View Post
    vs deidara.kakashi's kamui was weak..... guess u didnt saw its speed while encounterin susasnoo's arrow
    As I said, lightning Armour makes Raikage instant in speed. It's been noted that a ninja can track movements equal to their top speed. That means that Raikage could instantly move away from the barrier of kamui as soon as it starts to form.
     
         

  7. #27
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,077
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    O_O
     

    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yard~ View Post
    As I said, lightning Armour makes Raikage instant in speed. It's been noted that a ninja can track movements equal to their top speed. That means that Raikage could instantly move away from the barrier of kamui as soon as it starts to form.
    But Yard Kakashi has NARWHALS.....

     
         

  8. #28
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    thats lame, ur makin ur own ratings, raikage aint the 2nd fastEsT!
     
         

  9. #29
    Welcome ! itachi49's Avatar
    Status
    itachi49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,142
    Location
    Soul Society
    t
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    i don't know but he would for sure do a better fight than the one sasuke did .
     
         

  10. #30
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    yeah u bet...even sasuke waz fightin widout brain
     
         

  11. #31
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    raikage demolishes him because of speed,
     
         

  12. #32
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    kakashi has got speed too!!!!! and too much speed is a disadvantage!!!!! it drags u to the enemy's tachnique, plan, trap etc!!!;P
     
         

  13. #33
    Member mastersmike's Avatar
    Status
    mastersmike is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    924
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    lol A easy
     
         

  14. #34
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    uve got the same comment alwayz...;P ;D
     
         

  15. #35
    Ñårütö #1 warlee's Avatar
    Status
    warlee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,500
    Location
    In your laptop
    Lêt thý wíll bë døñê
     

    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    Raikage open kakashi chest for the vultures
     
         

  16. #36
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    kakashi is invulnerable to lightning attacks whic iz the only element raikage possess whil kakashi has got severAL
     
         

  17. #37
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    kakashi is invulnerable to lightning attacks whic iz the only element raikage possess whil kakashi has got severAL like wind..... lightning iz weak against wind!!!!!!1
     
         

  18. #38
    Nocturne's Avatar
    Status
    Nocturne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,971
    Location
    House Targaryen!
    Purge with Silver!
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    hahahahaha.,,,,i'd love to see raikage cranked out when itachi uses zabuza;s water style dragon on his lightning body....lolz...TTHHHRHRHRHRHRRHRH!!...SMOKE COMMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH LYK VAPOURS...Xddd
     
         

  19. #39
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Atichimari View Post
    hahahahaha.,,,,i'd love to see raikage cranked out when itachi uses zabuza;s water style dragon on his lightning body....lolz...TTHHHRHRHRHRHRRHRH!!...SMOKE COMMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH LYK VAPOURS...Xddd
    hahaha yea true dat...... what if he uses narland......wter jutsu if kakashi which destroyed an entire island!!!!!!!
     
         

  20. #40
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,770
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Raikage vs. Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by hyuzhiha View Post
    raikage is too cocky...acts widout thinkin,, jux like he waz constantly running into amaterasu.., while kakashi is quite smart, analyzes the enemy'sability first nd then uses its weakness... SO whTEver the enemy iz like, kakashi can come upto smthin,,
    You´re saying he does thing without thinking, remember he´s the raikage and the joint army leader for a reason.
    Raikage will kill him so quickly that his brain will take 5 min to realize that it´s body is gone and shut itself.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •