Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Naruto Manga 429 is out!

someone else

ealier then expected :D

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Did you see the three shadows in the end? Has to be Naruto and the great frogs, no?

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

konoha crushed???? DAMMN
    looks like sth powerful has been summoned...bad timing for pain to face that, after using that much chakra for shinra tensei.

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

hey

Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    konoha crushed???? DAMMN
    looks like sth powerful has been summoned...bad timing for pain to face that, after using that much chakra for shinra tensei.
    can you explain me how this shinra tensei works?I know that pain can control gravity..but whats that techinque?an explosion?he use it against kakashi as well and i'm not sure how it can be related to the gravity(cause each pain has one unique ability ,not more right?)

someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    can you explain me how this shinra tensei works?I know that pain can control gravity..but whats that techinque?an explosion?he use it against kakashi as well and i'm not sure how it can be related to the gravity(cause each pain has one unique ability ,not more right?)
    It could be that he took the part's of his soul, and his chakra back from his other 6 body's and build up his entire chakra into one body and used that jutsu "shinra tensei" which is probably a super powerful gravity wave.

or so I'm guessing

Sage106

what r they gonna summon ? a god ?

Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

ok ok ok... wow...
    ok...

so when i first saw that page i thought konoha was ENTIRELY decimated...
    like wiped off the map....

but now i see... its a huge crater... but its not.... the entire village... (you can the the rest of the village around the outside of the crater...) its a wierd picture angle... the damage isnt as bad as it seems...
    whew thats a relief...

and if that is naruto in the smoke... since pain just used up most of his chakra... he is gonna get his ass handed to him...

Naruto will Most likely go 4 or 5 tail kyuubi when he sees what pain just did...

and on top of that.....
    heel probably look down and see the Ichiraku Ramen Sign and FLIP NUTS!

Status
    Nov 2008
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Skye Kaguya View Post
    ok ok ok... wow...
    ok...

so when i first saw that page i thought konoha was ENTIRELY decimated...
    like wiped off the map....

but now i see... its a huge crater... but its not.... the entire village... (you can the the rest of the village around the outside of the crater...) its a wierd picture angle... the damage isnt as bad as it seems...
    whew thats a relief...

and if that is naruto in the smoke... since pain just used up most of his chakra... he is gonna get his ass handed to him...

Naruto will Most likely go 4 or 5 tail kyuubi when he sees what pain just did...

and on top of that.....
    heel probably look down and see the Ichiraku Ramen Sign and FLIP NUTS!
    probably...
    naruto, ma and pa have used a mega boss summoning... maybe even bigger than Bunta...
    Pein will still put up a good fight though...
    Konan shouldnt be much of a problem... One toad oil and shes dead.
    But that will only make Pein more angry...

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Finnally he returns... jeeshhh :D

Chapter was so awesome... !!!

Almost whole village is destroyed Sure it has left houses around... but everything in city needs to be repaired, and center... lol need new biuldings )

Stupid Pain turned OFF his other bodys and used Shinra Tensei - must be some gravity attack , but then he used it fighting Kakashi it was much weaker ( just to blow enemys away ) and Pain didnt used other bodys .

And then Naruto with frogs return I guess , Naruto and 2 frogs Jiraya used ( Fukusaku and Shimma )

I think they will sommon FROG or something -- strong ,big one, just like Jiraya did

I wonder if Pain can use his bodys again :confused: I hope not , that would be much easier to defeat Pain for hero's

aww...Sakura was crying...that was such a touching momment

I didnt expectting that Shizune is going to die ... ( but she is such a character , not so important ) But so sad...

Theres a questions I have after 429 chapter :

1. Is Pain able to fight with 6 bodys again ( 1 dead ) ? Or just Deva Pain can after using Shinra Tensei
    2. Is Pain gonna fight or retreat xD ?
    3. Did Naruto changed his clothes ? ( I think not... what ! he have time to change damn clothes then village is almost ditroyed and no one left to save .. ? )
    4. Wheres is real Pain ( Nagato ) ... hes a ghost or something xD

Last edited by Kazamori; 12-19-2008 at 08:12 AM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

aaa

Quote Originally Posted by someone else View Post
    It could be that he took the part's of his soul, and his chakra back from his other 6 body's and build up his entire chakra into one body and used that jutsu "shinra tensei" which is probably a super powerful gravity wave.

or so I'm guessing
    thanks man:D

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

from naruto wikia:

Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate gravity to attract and repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks. The only downside to this technique is there is a short period of time where it is unusable after being used, but only roughly five seconds.

Also, Shinra Tensei can be used on a large scale for massive damage. Pain's five bodies collapse (presumably to channel all available chakra through Deva Path), and a massive gravity well is created above the target, crushing everything beneath. However, this technique isn't without its consequences; evidently it shortens Nagato's lifespan by a significant amount each time he uses it.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    from naruto wikia:

Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate gravity to attract and repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks. The only downside to this technique is there is a short period of time where it is unusable after being used, but only roughly five seconds.

Also, Shinra Tensei can be used on a large scale for massive damage. Pain's five bodies collapse (presumably to channel all available chakra through Deva Path), and a massive gravity well is created above the target, crushing everything beneath. However, this technique isn't without its consequences; evidently it shortens Nagato's lifespan by a significant amount each time he uses it.
    You do realize that the wikia is written by regular dudes like me and you? The information isn't necessarily accurate at ALL.

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Yeah what he said ^^ but i still believe it alot