Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

[Rain Test] Igneel

Rei's R&R
    You may only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen
    You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    I will be using all 5 elements

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, Igneel, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

Since this is our second meeting, this time I get to pick the location

Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered throught the area

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Re: [Rain Test] Igneel

Shisui bio in sig with 2T activated

Lets do this sensei

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    Shisui bio in sig with 2T activated

Lets do this sensei
    I make a seal and It begins to rain

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

I toss a flashbomb above my head, blinding you momentarily, and when flash fades away you find yourself surrounded by a thick mist.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

suddenly earth wraps around your legs holding you in place

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required 3 set hand seal sequence the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

(I dont make the wave, just the biding part)

As you struggle to escape, 2 wind infused kunai silently slip through the mist and peirce your torso

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    I make a seal and It begins to rain

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

I toss a flashbomb above my head, blinding you momentarily, and when flash fades away you find yourself surrounded by a thick mist.

Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

suddenly earth wraps around your legs holding you in place

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: After performing the required 3 set hand seal sequence the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

(I dont make the wave, just the biding part)

As you struggle to escape, 2 wind infused kunai silently slip through the mist and peirce your torso
    *right as you do the handseal and as it starts to rain i quickly do a single handseal and slams my right leg on the ground shoot a slicing jet of water at you via ground and simultaneously as i slam my leg i throw 4 shurikens at you attached with smoke bombs and it explodes right as the shuriken's are at a distant(exactly at the mid-point me---------smoke---------you) and if used the flash bomb since there is smoke, only a little flash will reach me as light will have a hard time penetrating through the smoke created by 4 smoke bombs so it won't be enough to blind me and the shurikens continue towards you and just as i send the shurikens and the jet of water at you i quickly does a few handseals and spews out a balst of wind which has great cutting power and sends it at you and since the smoke covers your vision of me,you don't see a thing *

(Mizu Kamikiri) - Rising Water Cutter
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up
    and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

Last edited by Igneel; 09-29-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

*right as you do the handseal and as it starts to rain i quickly do a single handseal and slams my right leg on the ground shoot a slicing jet of water at you via ground and simultaneously as i slam my leg i throw 4 shurikens at you attached with smoke bombs and it explodes right as the shuriken's are at a distant(exactly at the mid-point me---------smoke---------you) and if used the flash bomb since there is smoke, only a little flash will reach me as light will have a hard time penetrating through the smoke created by 4 smoke bombs so it won't be enough to blind me and the shurikens continue towards you and just as i send the shurikens and the jet of water at you i quickly does a few handseals and spews out a balst of wind which has great cutting power and sends it at you and since the smoke covers your vision of me,you don't see a thing *

(Mizu Kamikiri) - Rising Water Cutter
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up
    and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.
    since you waited until after I finished my technique to stomp and throw your kunai, my flashbomb would go off before your smokebombs blew, but after you threw them, so you would be affected.

I quickly create a pillar of earth in front of me to block the cutter whirlwind, (but the whirqind destroys it.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

a thick mist forms as your second attack converges on me.

I throw 4 explosive tagged kunai in a high arc towards you as I strafe to my right through the mist and then I form the seals to make the ground below you turn into a swamp

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

since you waited until after I finished my technique to stomp and throw your kunai, my flashbomb would go off before your smokebombs blew, but after you threw them, so you would be affected.

I quickly create a pillar of earth in front of me to block the cutter whirlwind, (but the whirqind destroys it.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

a thick mist forms as your second attack converges on me.

I throw 4 explosive tagged kunai in a high arc towards you as I strafe to my right through the mist and then I form the seals to make the ground below you turn into a swamp

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Dang it >_< my timing was off
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *as soon as i get blinded i would have already shot the slicing jet and threw the shurikens which creates smoke b/w us and i would have heard the water slicer hit the pillar of earth(obviously alot of noise will be heard when the pillar is made and will be heard when the jet hits the wall) as i didn't notice any earth pillars behind you where i last saw you so assumed you made a wall rather than jump and dodge the attack(since water slicer is a mid-range tech it makes sense),so i quickly do a single handseal and shoot a blast of wind at your last known location which and while shooting the blast of wind i regain my vision and so the blast of wind blows through your earth wall and you get blasted with small chunks of rocks and a blast of wind and the four shurikens (the shuriken must obviously have been stuck to the wall and now the wind blast provided it with some force so it heads towards you as well),as the smoke was covering your vision you couldn't have seen me do the handseals so the attack was completely a surprise to you and hits you as you are making the mist which also blows the mist away as well(i'm pretty sure the blast hits you as the kunai's leave your hand but just to be sure)and as soon as i shoot the blast of wind i notice kunai's heading at me, 4 of them so i quickly throw 4 of my own to deflect the ones coming at me and as soon as the kunais leave my hand i make a water spirit behind one of the boulders mid-range behind you and you are completely unaware of it, i wait for the best opportunity to strike*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Ninja arts: Spirt Arts = Ninpou: Supiritto Gijutsu
    Range: short-long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will concentrate his elemental chakra and will create a spirit of the certain element. This spirit represents some kind of animal with the size from average person to the size of Gamabunta. It is naturaly made from the ceratin element (e.g made of fire, water wind etc.). It has the ability to use techniques from the certain element without any hand seals much more faster than usuall, and it applys the normal elemental weaknesses. However if made of fire the spirit will be extremly vulnerable from water attacks and even 2 ranks lower techniques of the elemental weakness of the spirit, would be able to destroy it. Also the spirit can only perform techniqes that does not require hand seals. *

*Last for 3 turns
    *Can only be taught by PowerOfDarkness
    *No taijutsu and genjutsu while the spirit is on the field
    *Ryuji is the co-creator of this and all spirit arts.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Dang it >_< my timing was off
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *as soon as i get blinded i would have already shot the slicing jet and threw the shurikens which creates smoke b/w us and i would have heard the water slicer hit the pillar of earth(obviously alot of noise will be heard when the pillar is made and will be heard when the jet hits the wall) as i didn't notice any earth pillars behind you where i last saw you so assumed you made a wall rather than jump and dodge the attack(since water slicer is a mid-range tech it makes sense),so i quickly do a single handseal and shoot a blast of wind at your last known location which and while shooting the blast of wind i regain my vision and so the blast of wind blows through your earth wall and you get blasted with small chunks of rocks and a blast of wind and the four shurikens (the shuriken must obviously have been stuck to the wall and now the wind blast provided it with some force so it heads towards you as well),as the smoke was covering your vision you couldn't have seen me do the handseals so the attack was completely a surprise to you and hits you as you are making the mist which also blows the mist away as well(i'm pretty sure the blast hits you as the kunai's leave your hand but just to be sure)and as soon as i shoot the blast of wind i notice kunai's heading at me, 4 of them so i quickly throw 4 of my own to deflect the ones coming at me and as soon as the kunais leave my hand i make a water spirit behind one of the boulders mid-range behind you and you are completely unaware of it, i wait for the best opportunity to strike*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Ninja arts: Spirt Arts = Ninpou: Supiritto Gijutsu
    Range: short-long
    Description: The user will concentrate his elemental chakra and will create a spirit of the certain element. This spirit represents some kind of animal with the size from average person to the size of Gamabunta. It is naturaly made from the ceratin element (e.g made of fire, water wind etc.). It has the ability to use techniques from the certain element without any hand seals much more faster than usuall, and it applys the normal elemental weaknesses. However if made of fire the spirit will be extremly vulnerable from water attacks and even 2 ranks lower techniques of the elemental weakness of the spirit, would be able to destroy it. Also the spirit can only perform techniqes that does not require hand seals. *

*Last for 3 turns
    *Can only be taught by PowerOfDarkness
    *No taijutsu and genjutsu while the spirit is on the field
    *Ryuji is the co-creator of this and all spirit arts.
    My rain gets pushed by your large blast of air so I shoot downward into the ground making 1 meter diameter hole in the ground at a depth of 2 meters to make a small protective cavern. With all the dust blown near the ground after wind technique it should be difficult to spot that small of a hole at mid range. My rain senses your spirit as it is created and I make stone spikes spear it, causing it to disapear/die. the ground around you then breaks apart and sinks into the ground.

Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

after spewing the wind i don't hear your scream,so i become suspicious and i assume you are either in the air or below the ground so just after making the spirit,i slam my hands on the ground summoning water at your last known location and i notice the water takes some time to reach the ground(coz i could hear the water crashing on the ground) and i remember i made the water appear approx 2m above the ground so i came to realize you sunk the earth to escape my last jutsu and this water will fall on you as you are busy killing my spirit and since there is mist there will be no shadow,so unless you were looking up you wouldn't see the water and just as the water falls on you making you fall on the ground and the hole fills up with water making you unable to breathe and just after i came to realise that you sunk the earth to escape i quickly push my senses to the maximum preparing for your sneak attack and simultaneously takes out my tanto and just as i push my sense's to the maximum i swing my tanto in an arc in front of me releasing a blast of wind which blows the mist in front of me away

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

(Ninpo: yajuu Ishiki ) Ninja Art: Senses of The Beast

Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: User sends chakra to his 5 senses to increase them substantially increasing his hearing,touch,smell,sight and taste,allowing them to detect incoming attacks more quickly (sight,hearing,touch) and track his opponent's movements even in dense surroundings like a jungle or mist.(sight,hearing,smell)
    -Once per battle
    -Only taught by Professor Sarutobi
    -Lasts for 3 turns or until canceled.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

after spewing the wind i don't hear your scream,so i become suspicious and i assume you are either in the air or below the ground so just after making the spirit,i slam my hands on the ground summoning water at your last known location and i notice the water takes some time to reach the ground(coz i could hear the water crashing on the ground) and i remember i made the water appear approx 2m above the ground so i came to realize you sunk the earth to escape my last jutsu and this water will fall on you as you are busy killing my spirit and since there is mist there will be no shadow,so unless you were looking up you wouldn't see the water and just as the water falls on you making you fall on the ground and the hole fills up with water making you unable to breathe and just after i came to realise that you sunk the earth to escape i quickly push my senses to the maximum preparing for your sneak attack and simultaneously takes out my tanto and just as i push my sense's to the maximum i swing my tanto in an arc in front of me releasing a blast of wind which blows the mist in front of me away

Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

(Ninpo: yajuu Ishiki ) Ninja Art: Senses of The Beast

Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: User sends chakra to his 5 senses to increase them substantially increasing his hearing,touch,smell,sight and taste,allowing them to detect incoming attacks more quickly (sight,hearing,touch) and track his opponent's movements even in dense surroundings like a jungle or mist.(sight,hearing,smell)
    -Once per battle
    -Only taught by Professor Sarutobi
    -Lasts for 3 turns or until canceled.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.
    Note: Since the size of the hole is relatively small compared to the large amount of water, most of the water from your technique would hit the ground round the hole and you wouldnt notice the hole. We will procede anyway

as the water falls on me while I am in the hole I hold my breath and begin to think. My rain notices the wind moving through the area. As it passes I quickly Create two shadow clones which jump out of the water, toss a flashbang above and slightly behind them, and charge you while I merge with the ground and advance towards you underground. As the flash goes off one clone throws high arcing kunai with explosive tags and the other shoots multiple blades of wind at you

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Note: Since the size of the hole is relatively small compared to the large amount of water, most of the water from your technique would hit the ground round the hole and you wouldnt notice the hole. We will procede anyway

as the water falls on me while I am in the hole I hold my breath and begin to think. My rain notices the wind moving through the area. As it passes I quickly Create two shadow clones which jump out of the water, toss a flashbang above and slightly behind them, and charge you while I merge with the ground and advance towards you underground. As the flash goes off one clone throws high arcing kunai with explosive tags and the other shoots multiple blades of wind at you

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

as soon as the yamato's jumps out of the hole,just as i see them i prepare to do my next jutsu and w/o hesitation i slam my hands summoning a huge amount of water right on top of them crashing on them making them fall on the ground and just after that(i donno whether the water will block the light from the flash since its happening right in front of the flash bomb) but i'll just continue with me being blind) and me being blinded momentarily, the instant after summoning the water i jump off the ground spewing out water and shaping it into an orb made of water and i stand ontop of it while both yamato's are getting swallowed in and getting suffocated and while all this is happening i rely on my other senses

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

as soon as the yamato's jumps out of the hole,just as i see them i prepare to do my next jutsu and w/o hesitation i slam my hands summoning a huge amount of water right on top of them crashing on them making them fall on the ground and just after that(i donno whether the water will block the light from the flash since its happening right in front of the flash bomb) but i'll just continue with me being blind) and me being blinded momentarily, the instant after summoning the water i jump off the ground spewing out water and shaping it into an orb made of water and i stand ontop of it while both yamato's are getting swallowed in and getting suffocated and while all this is happening i rely on my other senses

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.
    As we discussed, If you can survive this next attack I will pass you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: since sotrm upheaval only summons water, and doesnt form it, water would just hit my clones and hit the ground and spread out (like pouring out a large pitcher of water). Since there is nothing holding the water in plae it wont suffocate them.

As you begin to form a large orb of water, my clones (seeing you on top) quickly form seals. Clone 1 makes water form above you to keep yopu from escaping while clone two makes all of the water around us explode in a massive explosion (due to the arge amount of water around us) which destroys both you and the clones. I then pop out of the ground as you fall towards from the air, stuned from the explosion, and I Make wooden pillars wrap around you in a circle and explode.

(suiton: mizu bakuha) water style: water explosion
    Type: attack
    Range: short - long
    Chakra: (A rank: 30) (S Rank: 50)
    Damage: (A rank: 60) (S Rank: 100)
    Description: wit just one seal, the user can make any water substance and water source explode in a huge blast. this just can be mixed wit other water jutsu, even water clone jutsu. note once used the jutsu the water will be still there.. it wont disappear.. it will be just scattered every where and the larger the source of water the greater the damage.

once used = No S-rank jutsus next turn
    used twised= no S rank or A rank jutsu next turn
    *permission Granted by Hellsbadass*

Mokuton:kibaku chuuseki| Wood style:Exploding pillars
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: By using mokuton,the user is able to create multiple pillars that will grow and form a circle around the opponent.Then,after the user performs one handseal,the pillars will explode.The explosion radius expands all the way up to mid range.

Note~The pillars don't take more than 3 seconds to grow.
    Note~Can only be used twice per battle and the user can't use any other mokuton jutsu for two turns.
    Note~Can only be used and taught by Jinbei.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

just as i am spewing out water to form the water orb,i quickly notice the two yamato's channeling chakra around themselves for some kind of jutsu and so i assume it's going to be a raiton jutsu and stop spewing out water(it will be a small orb of water)knowing this jutsu might backfire at me and just the instant yamato summons water right on top of me, i instantly transform myself into wind and get out of the area and appear long range from my previous location and just after i reform,i look at you and waves my hands

Shisui:Yamato teichou ................was that enough
    NOTE:maybe i would suffer a little damage from the water explosion,but nothing of any sort to kill me

(Futon: Taisan) Wind Style : Disperse
    Type : Defense/Supplementary
    Range : N/A
    Chakra cost : 30
    Damage points N/A
    Description : The user is able to disperse his body into the wind, making the user one with the wind. The user can decide where he wants to reform back to his original state. Can be used to avoid incoming attacks.

Note : Takes time to reform back into user's original state.
    Note : Dojutsus such as sharingan and byakugan can see the user of this jutsus chakra flow as he disperses into the air.
    Note : Can only be used Once per battle
    Note : Only used/taught by ~Yondaime~

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

just as i am spewing out water to form the water orb,i quickly notice the two yamato's channeling chakra around themselves for some kind of jutsu and so i assume it's going to be a raiton jutsu and stop spewing out water(it will be a small orb of water)knowing this jutsu might backfire at me and just the instant yamato summons water right on top of me, i instantly transform myself into wind and get out of the area and appear long range from my previous location and just after i reform,i look at you and waves my hands

Shisui:Yamato teichou ................was that enough
    NOTE:maybe i would suffer a little damage from the water explosion,but nothing of any sort to kill me

(Futon: Taisan) Wind Style : Disperse
    Type : Defense/Supplementary
    Range : N/A
    Chakra cost : 30
    Damage points N/A
    Description : The user is able to disperse his body into the wind, making the user one with the wind. The user can decide where he wants to reform back to his original state. Can be used to avoid incoming attacks.

Note : Takes time to reform back into user's original state.
    Note : Dojutsus such as sharingan and byakugan can see the user of this jutsus chakra flow as he disperses into the air.
    Note : Can only be used Once per battle
    Note : Only used/taught by ~Yondaime~
    You Pass.

Since this is not a super critical test, you barely passed. However, this performance was not good. Work on making your reasoning for your counter attacks more believable. I would have been more satisfied with the ending if you had actually blocked my last attack instead of going out of range. please review your water attacks as well.