Hybrid View

Status
    Sep 2008
    Weegee Death Stare.

[Sensei Exam] Darui...

I will be your administrator for this test and the rules are as followed:

- Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are disallowed.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain with surrounding trees on the outskirts.

I will be using http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...ndaime+Raikage for this test.
    Please post the link to the bio you will be using within your replying post.

No one other than Kirabi and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck.

A: Let's see if you're actually worthy of being my guard.

Status
    Oct 2010
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Re: [Sensei Exam] Darui...

Darui

*Darui walks to the battlefield with his blade on his back, looking all cool and shiz*

Darui: Well Raikage-sama, I will not disappoint you.

(BTW, could I use Storm and Black Lightning or is that a big no-no?)

Status
    Sep 2008
    Weegee Death Stare.

Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    Darui

*Darui walks to the battlefield with his blade on his back, looking all cool and shiz*

Darui: Well Raikage-sama, I will not disappoint you.

(BTW, could I use Storm and Black Lightning or is that a big no-no?)
    Long as it isnt custom yes

A begins by running towards you, as we know his speed is incredible without the armor, and throws shurikan that have been wind-enhanced.

(Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: the user exhales wind chakra onto a weapon in order to increase it's sharpness, range and lethality. For example, they can infuse a kunai to resemble a make-shift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

This makes them come at you faster and more deadly. As I quickly jump into the air, and release a flash bang at you.

Causing you to be blinded and unable to counter the shurikan as they cut through your body.

Status
    Oct 2010
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    Long as it isnt custom yes

A begins by running towards you, as we know his speed is incredible without the armor, and throws shurikan that have been wind-enhanced.

(Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: the user exhales wind chakra onto a weapon in order to increase it's sharpness, range and lethality. For example, they can infuse a kunai to resemble a make-shift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

This makes them come at you faster and more deadly. As I quickly jump into the air, and release a flash bang at you.

Causing you to be blinded and unable to counter the shurikan as they cut through your body.
    Mid Range...I'm guessing?

*As you start running and throw the kunai, Darui quickly responds by slamming his hands onto the ground, causing large spikes of earth to arise all around you, impaling you and also stopping your kunai and flash bomb.*

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

*Then as you're being impaled or dealing with the pillars, Darui sends down 3 strikes of lightning from the clouds, that destroy every thing around you, including you*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Darui (To himself): No suprises, gotta be on my A-Game, if I'm fighting Raikage-sama

Status
    Sep 2008
    Weegee Death Stare.

Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    Mid Range...I'm guessing?

*As you start running and throw the kunai, Darui quickly responds by slamming his hands onto the ground, causing large spikes of earth to arise all around you, impaling you and also stopping your kunai.*

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

*Then as you're neing impaled or dealing with the pillars, Darui sends down 3 strikes of lightning from the clouds, that destroy every thing around you, including you*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Darui (To himself): No suprises, gotta be on my A-Game, if I'm fighting Raikage-sama
    As I see you slam your hands on the ground, the ground cracks beneath me. I activate...

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

With my new found speed it leaves a slight after image as I end up behind you.

A: You're gonna have to do better then that!

I then proceed to use..

(Erubō) - Elbow
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio

The elbow sends you flying forward into your own pillars, sending you crashing through them.

Status
    Oct 2010
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    As I see you slam your hands on the ground, the ground cracks beneath me. I activate...

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

With my new found speed it leaves a slight after image as I end up behind you.

A: You're gonna have to do better then that!

I then proceed to use..

(Erubō) - Elbow
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio

The elbow sends you flying forward into your own pillars, sending you crashing through them.
    Darui: Damn he's quick...

*As darui has already focused lightning chakra and released it into the air around him, as the Raikage disappears, he quickly takes precautionary, making a vortex of spinning lightning around himself. Just as the Raikage gets there, he is shocked by the lightning as he attempts to hit Darui with his elbow, throwing him back a little.*

Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

*As Darui turns and sees the Raikage being throw backwards, he quickly spits out a giant fireball, that burns it's way towards the Raikage, while he is recovering. Then Darui uses this time to quickly retreat back a little, giving him time to analyze the situation.*

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

*Then as Darui is settled, he quickly chains together some handseals, creating thick clouds around him, that wards of attacks or attackers*

(Ranton: Raiunkōha) - Storm Release: Thunder Cloud Inner Wave
    Type: Offensive/ Defensive
    Description: After performing the required hand seals the user uses Storm Release to generate a thick ring of thunderclouds and electricity around him, creating an offensive and defensive ward. He can then uses these clouds to fire powerful blasts of lightning at his enemies, and as an electrified perimeter; effectively preventing his enemies from getting close. But a wind elemental technique can blow the clouds away.
    Note: Cloud of rings lasts 2 turns

Status
    Oct 2010
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Should have just submitted it for grading >_>