Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 206
  1. #51
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    This argument is invalid. Kyuubi never recognized Madara. He said "you..". Let's not speculate on this matter, ok?
    not speculate? lol

    ok answer this.

    when kyuubi saw tobi and said "you!" did this indicate that kyuubi knew or recognized tobi?


    Herp..DERP! Indeed. You fail to understand/remember that Izanagi differs with each person. Sage, obviosly, being the Juubi jinchuuriki could use this jutsu to the full. Other people like Danzou or Tobi are using an incomplete Izanagi version. If Tobi had complete version of Izanagi there would be dozens of zetsus and creatures like that. "Fosters house for imaginary friends" lol
    i am not talking about danzo or tobi using inazagi. im talking about madara. answer this.

    does inazagi has the ability to allow one to create another being? is it possible that madara could have used inazagi to create another madara to carry on his legacy? is it possible that this "other" madara could have turned out to be tobi?


    Won't comment on your other arguments - they are just biased opinions, speculations and wishful thinking, not much of the facts or real evidence.
    All your theory revolves around that Tobi was using Madara's name and some people recognized him as such. Any other argument you have, doesn't really make sense.[/QUOTE]

    than state what was biased.
    state what was specualtions.
    state what was wishful thining.
    state what was not factual.
    state what was not evidence.
    state whar doesnt make sense.

    because making such claims doesnt prove they are true unless you give examples and reasons. so please state the above please. or stfu and gtfo

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    Forgot to mention - Why is Tobi wearing a mask? If everyone recognized him as Madara as you people say than where's the problem? Why hide your face? He even went though the trouble and made a new mask for himself. That's after everyone has already assembled for war and there's no need to use Madara's name anymore. Think about that.
    hes a ninja!! ninjas wear freakin masks!! who gives a shit if he wears a mask or not!! you make the mistake that he is hiding his face!!! shit maybe he just like wearing different types of masks!!

    if we know who kakashi is why does he wear a mask! if we know who shino is why does he cover half his face?!?
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member Cyborg's Avatar
    Status
    Cyborg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    Onoki wasn't just around, he fought Madara remember? So it's highly likely that he can make a difference between Madara's voice and someone elses voice.

    No Minato didn't say that but isn't it kinda obvious after the first statement?.... : D

    Now you're getting upset dude, I'm not making anything up so just leave that old flaming tactic. No fanboys here. Don't be mad

    You really aren't arguing properly with my points, just accusing me fanboy and hinting that my points uses their value as I didn't addres your whole "novel".
    I'm totally calm. But you're being a noob and have zero facts, your lying about things just to prove your point. Here is where Minato said it:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/440/10
    Or see it here:

    Try reading the manga before arguing ignorantly. Minato never said Madara, he said the one with the mask.....why??

    @ NarutoVsGoku: i'll get back to you later, have to go to work lol.
     
         

  3. #53
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    I'm totally calm. But you're being a noob and have zero facts, your lying about things just to prove your point. Here is where Minato said it:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/440/10
    Or see it here:

    Try reading the manga before arguing ignorantly. Minato never said Madara, he said the one with the mask.....why??

    @ NarutoVsGoku: i'll get back to you later, have to go to work lol.
    come on cyborg you know i aint no noob and far from one. you know i know my stuff man. you know i dont talk outta my booty hole and just spew nonsense man. you know i dont lie man. but you .... you my man... smh

    you are being decieving................. tsk tsk tsk...





    minato- "he defeated anbu under the direct command of the third, got past the most powerful top secret barrier we have, and must have known the would be weak while kushina was giving birth... then with the seal undone he took the nine-tails and marched straight into the leaf without so much as pausing to deal with the barrier... there's only one man i can think of that makes sense.. are you madara?."

    yea cyborg ill wait when you done with work. but make sure you do your homework before accusing me of being a noob and lying to the poeples!
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoVsGoku; 10-28-2011 at 08:02 AM.

  4. #54
    Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    EternalMangekyouRinnegan is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    come on cyborg you know i aint no noob and far from one. you know i know my stuff man. you know i dont talk outta my booty hole and just spew nonsense man. you know i dont lie man. but you .... you my man... smh

    you are being decieving................. tsk tsk tsk...





    minato- "he defeated anbu under the direct command of the third, got past the most powerful top secret barrier we have, and must have known the would be weak while kushina was giving birth... then with the seal undone he took the nine-tails and marched straight into the leaf without so much as pausing to deal with the barrier... there's only one man i can think of that makes sense.. are you madara?."

    yea cyborg ill wait when you done with work. but make sure you do your homework before accusing me of being a noob and lying to the poeples!
    I already answered this one :

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    Well, obviosly. Who do you think could be powerful enough to do all that? There wasn't any other option to choose from. Madara is the obvios answer, that goes for everyone else who thought it's Madara.

    Fact is, Tobi is behind the mask and he was doing all those things not Madara. World doesn't know about Tobi, who in fact is as powerful as Madara and now even more powerful than him, that's why the only option to choose was Madara. Do you understand that or I need to repeat myself?

    Geez, I can't believe you dumbasses can't figure this out on yourself. Gotta spoon feed everyone.
    I hope it's simple enough for some people to understand it.
     
         

  5. #55
    Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    EternalMangekyouRinnegan is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    not speculate? lol

    ok answer this.

    when kyuubi saw tobi and said "you!" did this indicate that kyuubi knew or recognized tobi?
    Could be both. We are left with just speculations on this matter. Tobi may have been the one to capture kyuubi and give it to Madara so he could attack Leaf with it.

    Why do you think Kishimoto choose this kind of word? "You.." and not "Madara!" or "This chakra.." like he said in the latest chapter when Madara tried to summon him. There's definetly some twist in there (from a standpoint where Tobi is not Madara).

    Anyway, how would Kyuubi even recognize Tobi as Madara? If it's a creation than it shouldn't have same chakra. I doubt it's split body of Madara, he didn't get any of Madara's power, instead Tobi has his own powers.



    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    i am not talking about danzo or tobi using inazagi. im talking about madara. answer this.

    does inazagi has the ability to allow one to create another being? is it possible that madara could have used inazagi to create another madara to carry on his legacy? is it possible that this "other" madara could have turned out to be tobi?
    Izanagi has this ability yes, but sage was the only one who could do this. If it weren't for Oro than Danzous Izanagi would be even shittier. Tobi, if I am correct had 5 minute Izanagi. What's the difference between Tobi and Madara? They both have senju cells and they both have sharingan, they both can use Izanagi. How come Madara is able to create living things like God, and infuse them with souls? This is possible but it would be insane, seeing as how Tobi has a wall full of sharingans he could have made an army of powerful creations such as Zetsu.


    than state what was biased.
    state what was specualtions.
    state what was wishful thining.
    state what was not factual.
    state what was not evidence.
    state whar doesnt make sense.

    because making such claims doesnt prove they are true unless you give examples and reasons. so please state the above please. or stfu and gtfo
    I don't have time to go through all your posts but mostly your posts are :
    biased.
    specualtions.
    wishful thining.
    not factual.
    was not evidence.
    doesnt make sense.


    You don't have actual proof of Tobi being Madara's clone/creation, you revolve around the fact that he is using Madara's name but you fail to understand why. They are two different personalities with two different abilities. If you say it's somewhat creation of Madara than it's not Madara. It is a being or a person on it's own. Call it Tobi. If you believe it's a clone/split body than yes it's still Madara. Don't confuse these things, ok?


    Your only proof is that Tobi is using Madara's name, your whole theory revolves around that and that's why it's just a huge speculations and nothing more. Get it?

    hes a ninja!! ninjas wear freakin masks!! who gives a shit if he wears a mask or not!! you make the mistake that he is hiding his face!!! shit maybe he just like wearing different types of masks!!

    if we know who kakashi is why does he wear a mask! if we know who shino is why does he cover half his face?!?
    Terrible examples. Both Kakashi and Shino has a style and they could be still be recognized with uncovered faces.
    Why didn't you mention Anbu who whole face covering masks like Tobi? Oh, right, because that would own your statement and make it invalid! Anbu are using masks to hide their identity, for the same reason Tobi is still using it!
     
         
    Last edited by EternalMangekyouRinnegan; 10-28-2011 at 09:04 AM.

  6. #56
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    listen i have been in school for all my life and one thing that my 3rd grade teacher has taught mefor the past consecutive 30 years is that you cant give up.
    That's minimum 38 years !! That makes you ancient! Did you just pull rank on the guy?:D



    1. he accounted but did not plan
    2. blah blah tobi still did not plan sasuke to fail.
    3. proves nothing. tobi didnt plan it.
    4. yes but non-theless being amaterasu to the face was not planned. tobi was just able to survive due to his skills. not to planning ahead of time that itachi would amaterasu him.
    5. yes inzagi did help tobi survive but even tobi was surpised that he would have to use that jutsu. not planned. but again tobi out skilled his opponent.
    6. no it doesnt.
    7. no i actually dont. matter fact tobi admits that he didnt know what to expect. he was hoping to take the kages captive but testing out sasukes powers was also his goal.
    point is not EVERYTHING is planned by tobi.

    Not really impressive list as it's stretched to make it longer while many points are repeated. Besides the amesrasu or Konan bombs etc failed and virutelly didn't affect Tobi while the attack on the Kage meet was never meant to succeed in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    come on cyborg you know i aint no noob and far from one. you know i know my stuff man. you know i dont talk outta my booty hole and just spew nonsense man. you know i dont lie man. but you .... you my man... smh

    you are being decieving................. tsk tsk tsk...





    minato- "he defeated anbu under the direct command of the third, got past the most powerful top secret barrier we have, and must have known the would be weak while kushina was giving birth... then with the seal undone he took the nine-tails and marched straight into the leaf without so much as pausing to deal with the barrier... there's only one man i can think of that makes sense.. are you madara?."

    yea cyborg ill wait when you done with work. but make sure you do your homework before accusing me of being a noob and lying to the poeples!


    I think Cybog will say the pretty much same thing- MInato couldn't think of anyone who could be behind the mask but Madara but, he rejected that name right there - in the page you gave yourself. Minato in the end says it doesn't matter who the masked man was just that he was more dangerous than the kyuubi for Konoha.

    MInato simply didn't play the "who is behind the mask" game for long. After the initial curiocity - probably to decide what to expect from his opponant and to have an idea about his skills he simply went ahead by the info based on his observation right in that battle.

    Not commenting on your theory- for all I know Madara pulled a Muu and split himself before his death. Just found this particular argument weak.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-28-2011 at 12:58 PM.

  7. #57
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    Posts
    3,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    I'm totally calm. But you're being a noob and have zero facts, your lying about things just to prove your point. Here is where Minato said it:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/440/10
    Or see it here:

    Try reading the manga before arguing ignorantly. Minato never said Madara, he said the one with the mask.....why??

    @ NarutoVsGoku: i'll get back to you later, have to go to work lol.
    Man you really embarrased yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    come on cyborg you know i aint no noob and far from one. you know i know my stuff man. you know i dont talk outta my booty hole and just spew nonsense man. you know i dont lie man. but you .... you my man... smh

    you are being decieving................. tsk tsk tsk...





    minato- "he defeated anbu under the direct command of the third, got past the most powerful top secret barrier we have, and must have known the would be weak while kushina was giving birth... then with the seal undone he took the nine-tails and marched straight into the leaf without so much as pausing to deal with the barrier... there's only one man i can think of that makes sense.. are you madara?."

    yea cyborg ill wait when you done with work. but make sure you do your homework before accusing me of being a noob and lying to the poeples!
    THANK YOU! That's what I was talking about. And so actually he was accusing me for being noob but I appreciate you pwning him before I went as far as taking my time and searching that chapter I was talking about.



    EDIT: I'm not saying anything to the matter what you guys (NvsG and EMS) are arguing about. 'Cause frankly NvsG has said everything possible, backing it up with facts (manga chapters). I appreciate EMS trying to look it from another point of view, but all and all it is as NvsG said WISHFUL THINKING and not based on facts but just on the assumption that "there is that possibility" or "why would've kishi make it so if...".

    You (EMS) aren't just getting the point, and you're grabbing onto some irrelevant things that don't give you any higher ground in this argument. That just proves how stubborn you are for believing your own theory (as someone earlier said) and not accepting any known FACTS. 'Cause facts are what we are playing here. You're just babbling on how you would wanted it to be. BE for real man.
     
         
    Last edited by Hawker; 10-28-2011 at 12:40 PM.

  8. #58
    Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    EternalMangekyouRinnegan is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    Man you really embarrased yourself.



    THANK YOU! That's what I was talking about. And so actually he was accusing me for being noob but I appreciate you pwning him before I went as far as taking my time and searching that chapter I was talking about.
    Thank you for pwning urself and NaruVsGoku and showing once again that you both can't understand simple things.

    I already answered on this matter, you choose to ignore that. Isnthatnecessery explained this even better. Only a fool wouldn't understand that by now. Keep selfowning yourself bro.
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    Posts
    3,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Isthatnecessary View Post

    I think Cybog will say the pretty much same thing- MInato couldn't think of anyone who could be behind the mask but Madara but, he rejected that name right there - in the page you gave yourself. Minato in the end says it doesn't matter who the masked man was just that he was more dangerous than the kyuubi for Konoha.
    Yes he says that in case he is wrong, as he can't be 100% sure about him being Madara as can't we. And it doesn't prove or disaprove anything.
    MInato simply didn't played the "who is behind the mask" game for long. After the initial curiocity - probably to decide what to expect from his opponant and to have an idea about hs skills he simply went ahead by the info based on his observation right in that battle.
    And this shows that Tobi isn't Madara...how? ..irrelevant points and they don't really shake your argument (or EMS's for that matter) to any direction. imo we have go to with the facts right now.


    Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    Thank you for pwning urself and NaruVsGoku and showing once again that you both can't understand simple things.

    I already answered on this matter, you choose to ignore that. Isnthatnecessery explained this even better. Only a fool wouldn't understand that by now. Keep selfowning yourself bro.
    I already replied to ITN. You are not making any sense with your wishful thinking. Try proving something for chance.



    ps. I guess you didn't notice how I edited my above post. I really really would like you to read it 'cause I want you to get a hold of yourself!
     
         
    Last edited by Hawker; 10-28-2011 at 12:50 PM.

  10. #60
    Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    EternalMangekyouRinnegan is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    I already replied to ITN. You are not making any sense with your wishful thinking. Try proving something for chance.
    Wishful thinking? Not making any sense? Try proving something for chance? Hahahaha, funny troll.. NOT!

    Your and NaruGoku theory revolves around the simple fact that Tobi is using Madara's name and his story. Everything else you both try to prove is just wishful thinking. Try proving something for a change.

    P.S. I was right. You are dumb. You can't even understand simple things. Don't reply to me, I don't want to argue with idiots who can't even think for themselves. You are being spoon feeded by Kishi with ploys intended to throw the reader off the track.
    "Hey guys - TV said that Egypt is going to bomb us, this must be truth. TV never lies!"
     
         
    Last edited by EternalMangekyouRinnegan; 10-28-2011 at 01:04 PM.

  11. #61
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    Posts
    3,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    Wishful thinking? Not making any sense? Try proving something for chance? Hahahaha, funny troll.. NOT!

    Your and NaruGoku theory revolves around the simple fact that Tobi is using Madara's name and his story. Everything else you both try to prove is just wishful thinking. Try proving something for a change.

    P.S. I was right. You are dumb. You can't even understand simple things. Don't reply to me, I don't want to argue with idiots who can't even think for themselves. You are being spoon feeded by Kishi with ploys intended to throw the reader off the track .
    "Hey guys - TV said that Egypt is going to bomb us, this must be truth. TV never lies!"
    Blah blah. All you can do is accuse people of being stupid and funny or repeating something they've said and TRYING to turn it against them lmaooo

    That last example of yours is completely off and retarded. Doesn't apply here at all.

    You haven't made out a single point that would prove your theory to be a stronger possibility than mine or NvsG's. As I said you pretend to know what Kishi is doing and you basically say "it could be like that 'cause I want it to be and this is Kishi's original intention but I have nothing to back it up"

    geez, but you do make this enjoyable ;D
     
         

  12. #62
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    Yes he says that in case he is wrong, as he can't be 100% sure about him being Madara as can't we. And it doesn't prove or disaprove anything.
    That's your personal interpretation. I do not see him being sure of ID - just that he thought there was some link between the masked guy and Madara; that they may or may not be the same person and that Minato simply had no time to wonder about it nor he tried much.

    You are right it doesn't prove or disaprove anything.- nor did I try either. It's narutovsgoku making the attempt not me dear.

    And this shows that Tobi isn't Madara...how? ..irrelevant points and they don't really shake your argument (or EMS's for that matter) to any direction. imo we have go to with the facts right now.
    You just said it doesn't prove or disapprove anything while the OP used it to support his theory. :D

    I am not the one giving any argument. I am the person saying this one is not good enough.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-28-2011 at 01:13 PM.

  13. #63
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    Posts
    3,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Isthatnecessary View Post
    That's your personal interpretation. I do not see him being sue of ID - just that he thought there was some link between the masked guy and Madara and that they may or may not be the same person and that Minato simply had no time to wonder about it not he tried much.

    You are right it doesn't prove or disaprove anything.- nor did I try either. It's narutovsgoku making the attempt not me dear.
    Yeah I know you didn't try.. I just replied to you 'cause EMR was quoting your post.


    You just said it doesn't prove or disapprove anything and OP counted it as one od the proofs to support his theory. I am not the one giving any argument. I am the person saying this one is not good enough.:
    , what?.. NvsG counted this "MInato simply didn't played the "who is behind the mask" game for long. After the initial curiocity - probably to decide what to expect from his opponant and to have an idea about hs skills he simply went ahead by the info based on his observation right in that battle. " as a proof that says Tobi is Madara?...I really don't get what you're saying, 'cause that's not something relevant in this matter. But whatever, I was just making EMR realize his own stubborness.
     
         

  14. #64
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    Yeah I know you didn't try.. I just replied to you 'cause EMR was quoting your post.

    , what?.. NvsG counted this "MInato simply didn't played the "who is behind the mask" game for long. After the initial curiocity - probably to decide what to expect from his opponant and to have an idea about hs skills he simply went ahead by the info based on his observation right in that battle. " as a proof that says Tobi is Madara?...I really don't get what you're saying, 'cause that's not something relevant in this matter. But whatever, I was just making EMR realize his own stubborness.
    -_-;

    That red part is me. You just quoted my words not Narutovsgoku's. he tried to prove with that page that Minato called Tobi as Madara.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-28-2011 at 02:10 PM.

  15. #65
    Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    EternalMangekyouRinnegan is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    repeating something they've said and TRYING to turn it against them lmaooo
    You do the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    As I said you pretend to know what Kishi is doing and you basically say "it could be like that 'cause I want it to be and this is Kishi's original intention but I have nothing to back it up"
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You do the exact same thing, fool. Keep selfowning yourself, bro.
    Your whole theory is wishful thinking.

    Kishi officialy disproved it with last 2 chapters, yet you still hold to it.

    He is throwing us off track. The same way Kishi was annoucing Tobi to be Madara all the time, even making side comments like "What will Madara do" "What is Madara's goal" when addresing Tobi. The mask on Tobi's face is there for a reason. There's a whole team of writters working on this story and they make it so we are kept in suspense, ever wondering about the true nature of Tobi. But hey, why am I even telling you this, you can't even figure out why Minato thought it could only be Madara who attacked the Leaf.
     
         
    Last edited by EternalMangekyouRinnegan; 10-28-2011 at 02:10 PM.

  16. #66
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    Posts
    3,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Isthatnecessary View Post
    -_-;

    That red part is me. You just quoted my words not Narutovsgoku's. he tried to prove with that page that Minato called Tobi as Madara.
    Yeah it's your quote 'cause I said that what you said: "MInato simply didn't played the "who is behind the mask" game for long. After the initial curiocity - probably to decide what to expect from his opponant and to have an idea about hs skills he simply went ahead by the info based on his observation right in that battle. " ---> doesn't prove or disaprove anything and you said NvsG counted it as evidence. So I was like whaat. As it was on the chapter's page he linked but I doubt he counted that sentence as a proof dude! : D ...the point of that page was not that. So totally irrelevant and I dunno why we're talking about this.
     
         

  17. #67
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    ...the point of that page was not that. So totally irrelevant and I dunno why we're talking about this.
    Because I am bored..
     
         

  18. #68
    Senior Member Cyborg's Avatar
    Status
    Cyborg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    You avoided 95% of my post and you notice one line i overlooked, what a douchebag you truly are.

    And i avoided it because its bull, Onoki heard him.....he was just around at that era, he never said 'snap, that sounds like the madara from my childhood'.

    Yeah and Minato also said to naruto AFTER that that the 'masked man' was
    behind the 9 tail attack.....he did'nt say madara was behind the attack, why?
    You see unlike you i'm not pulling this outta my ass, and actually have facts to back up what i say, i don't just spew random bullshit like a fanboy who's butt hurt cuz the manga proved him wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    Onoki wasn't just around, he fought Madara remember? So it's highly likely that he can make a difference between Madara's voice and someone elses voice.

    No Minato didn't say that but isn't it kinda obvious after the first statement?.... : D

    Now you're getting upset dude, I'm not making anything up so just leave that old flaming tactic. No fanboys here. Don't be mad

    You really aren't arguing properly with my points, just accusing me fanboy and hinting that my points uses their value as I didn't addres your whole "novel".


    And you think i'm embarassing myself...? You should just hide in shame after having been clearly pwned not just by me but by EMR and even Isthatnecessary as a neutral person can clearly see that you don't know jack about this argument and look above at the bolded, look at what you said, i disproved it completely.


    NarutoVsGoku: I was'nt talking to you in that last post, have patience i'll reply to you.
     
         

  19. #69
    Member AbukariDogMan's Avatar
    Status
    AbukariDogMan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England Ol Chap
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by leon8chicken View Post
    Are you crazy? It took 2 kages and Naruto to get him vulnerable for RasenShuriken. If he's anything like Tobi then he probably could have used Izanagi or something. The thing is he didn't need to with Rinnegan.

    Now he's just backed a whole fleet into a corner with his overpoweredness. Sasuke with his MS could probably take on one Kage. Sasuke was getting raped by Oniko, and that hot breath woman. Tobi had to save him.

    We didn't see all of Madaras eye powers, only Sasuno.

    Everyone on the battlefield is tired and out of chakra, EMS madara wouldn't have survived Naruto's attack since he needed reningan to absorbe it. Ems madara is just not that strong . plus this edo has been overpowered by kabuto
     
         

  20. #70
    The hand of God Rexoniel's Avatar
    Status
    Rexoniel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The road to salvation
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Can anyone see my signature? I couldn't get the picture to show up so I was hoping at least the link would work.
     
         

  21. #71
    Senior Member Cyborg's Avatar
    Status
    Cyborg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    i saved the best for last cyborg



    aww a thread just for me?? bro you shouldnt have!




    lol im tempted to make this my new sig!



    [IMG]http://troll.me/images/super-******/come-at-me-bro-yeah-rick-come-at-me.jpg[/IMG]





    the similarity in what they say about nagato is undeniable. i know you are smart and logical cyborg and you even admit you cant deny the connection. nothing shows madara gave nagato rinnegan but it would all fall into place like a jigsaw puzzle if tobi is madara.

    madara gains rinnegan.
    madara gives rinnegan to nagato
    madara is tobi
    tobi takes rinnegan back

    that sequence would validate that tobi said "i took back what was rightfully mines."

    would that sequence validate it? yes or no? please answer that for me.



    tobi was in the mist village manipulating the mizukage. idk how he wouldhave found out about an uzamaki living in the rain village. i wont attempt to even try to explain how he came upon nagato because there is nothing i can base my assumption on. nothing yet in the manga tells how nagato and tobi/madara became aquainted. but the manga suggests that madara/tobi and nagato HAVE been aquainted and it implies that probably when nagato had his first rinnegan experience..

    agree or disagree?




    of course many others knew of rinnegan and sage but it was only deemed as a myth or legend. jiraiya at first did could not beleive he was witnessing the sage's doujutsu. but your assuming tobi would have wanted what he did not have. when you just said earlier that you wouldnt argue that tobi gave nagato the rinnegan....



    wood release and/or sharingan are needed to control kyuubi or any tailed beast for that matter.

    not just any senju becasue hashirama is the only senju known to have controlled kyuubi and this is implied due to his wood release.

    tobi noted that danzo had sharingan and wood release/hashirama dna and his goal was to control kyuubi. but fact is Danzo never controlled kyuubi and in fact it was an issue for danzo to even control hashirama powers.

    yamato... do i even have to go there?

    now on the sharingans.

    Madara and Tobi are the only ones known to have ever controlled kyuubi with sharingan. itachi said madara was the only one. kyuubi only recognizes madaras sharingan and power. when being controlled by tobi, kyuubi recognized it!



    kyuubi only and always talk about madaras sinister chakra and eye powers. and he saw tobi and recognized him. but who else could tobi be if madara is the only one who has controlled kyuubi with sharingan and kyuubi recognized tobi when tobi did it?

    be logical..




    my response above applies to this as well..

    i will add:

    nothing proves that itachi was flawed in saying that he sought out madara and found him. nothing disproves that. and what proves it is the sake that it was said. it is part of the dialogue, part of the story.

    he clearly did know that madara was somehow alive. and tobi validates this and says that itachi knew he was alive and found him.

    sage controlled tailed beasts is a given.. did you really want me to list sage of 6 paths too? he is the ancestor of both senju and uchiha and only the strongest of both clans were able to control kyuubi and you expected me to list sage? did i really have to list sage? really?

    "this is not impossible for a tough ninja to do" by saying that after mentioning sage you are implying that tobi is in leagues with the sage of 6 paths himself? im going by context here and this is what you are implying........



    wtf?!?!? lol what are you basing this on?!?!?




    invalid based on invalid comment above..



    technically he didnt lie at all. during child birth the seal of a jinchuriki is severly weakened and theres is a great chance that the bijuu can be released. this is a natural phenomena. kyuubi being released during kushinas birth was an expected natural disastor.

    but indeed tobi did leave out the important fact that he instigated this natural disaster. but a natrual disaster it was.



    fallacy man. you assume because he was dishonest about kyuubi attack that in conclusion he is dishonest about his identity. in fact him lying about his identity is not proven or disproven until his identity is identified!!!...sir!




    what i know is that everything tobi has said has been validated by another character in the manga. i do not believe but i know that you know that this is fact.



    you ask a question which i already provided answers to. and you know the answers thats why you later on ask about them....

    what was the point of asking when you know the techs.




    oh i am sorry. for a second i imagined that inazagi was a jutsu that allowed the user to make imagination into reality. or bend reality. or even create the uncreated or unimaginable... sorry i was deeply mistake...





    yes i explain that the last chapter disproves tobi being madara but everything that tobi has done till now proves that he is madara. and if tobi is to be anyone he is most likely madara. how? nobody but madara would be able to perform inazagi. how? fact is madara survived his fight with hashirama (said by tobi and validated by kabuto) and gained hashirama cells (said by tobi and validated by kabuto and edo madara). inzagi makes anything possible

    but again this could be explained by madara using muu's splitting techinique which i will admit is a stretch but plausible because madara has fought onoiki in the past and probably muu too for that matter and just copied his splitting tech. this is a big ass stretch but more plausible than tobi being anybody else but madara.

    and also theres other possiblities like madara sealed parts of his chakra or soul in another body before he died. i know he was revived by edo tensi but edo tensi doesnt even disprove this possibility on accound of other events that has happened in the manga. minato sealing part of himself and kushina in naruto before death. or muu splitting himself. half of him is sealed and the other is by madaras side. or the fact that zetsu splits himself all the time! if black zetsu died do you think white would die as well?



    wow fallacy! you are assuming zabuza and asuma are lesser than fugaku and kagami and izuna! what are you basing that on? all of the ninjas revived were either famous or notorious for their skills. but izuna, fugaku and kagami not being revived does not allude to them being tobi. it could be that kabuto did not obtained their dna. would you conclude that shisui, danzo, the white fang and konan are or could be tobi because they were not revived but "lesser ninjas" were?

    that sentenced was flawwed logic!



    you are NOT wrong for coming to this conclusion but the possibility of tobi being a split or a madara manifestation is possible due to inazagi and a plethera of crazy ass jutsus that madara could have performed before death.

    you ignore many times in the manga where a part of someone has been restored while the other part has been destroyed or sealed. countless times this has occured in naruto and you ignore it. just as like those countless times, its possible that part of madara was revived while the other part is tobi..

    and if not than disprove me and give me a manga link or pic...



    obviously....



    no but it can indicate that they are.




    lol and you base this on what?!? just wishful thinking?



    "fake Madara" has the word "Madara" in it..

    "our" refers to madara and tobi being 2 entities but this doesnt disprove them having once being one entity at one time.

    nothing says anything about half a soul or something. and nothing disproves that inazagi was the cause. all i am saying is that if tobi is anybody that madara is the best possibility based on tobis knowledge, witnesses and actions. there are ways that make it possible for tobi madara and edo madara to co exist by inazagi, splitting, or sealing techs. there has been many cases where someone was destroyed or sealed had a part of themselves in another place. examples muu, minato, kushina, zetsu, naruto, shadow clones, hashirama cells, orochimaru and his cells, orochimaru arms, hachibi's tentacle was cut off and sealed in the gedo mazo and kingin kyuubi chakra was sealed in gedo mazo and the little bit of hachibi and kyuubi chakra are being used to fuel gedo mazo. i am not saying this is all definite. all i am saying if tobi is anybody he is most likely madara. based on what i said to support my claim am i wrong? invalid? are my arguements sound and logical? do i sound like a freaking noob? am i using the manga to back up my claims or just talking out of my ass?
    Stop quoting parts of my post, its annoying and breaks the flow of what you're saying. Now, i'll be very thorough, please listen carefully and impartially to what i say and i will take my time with this post and address every angle of this issue after i reply to your post. This may prove to be a lengthy read so buckle up(no, its gonna be veeerrrryyy long, i promise you that but i'll back it all up.)

    Well first of all that sequence of events is tempered by the simultaneous existence of the masked man, who has claimed in the manga to be Madara and the appearance now of a man who is definitely Madara. This much, is beyond dispute for any sane person. And if it validates, in your eyes that Tobi is Madara then how does the real Madara also possess the rinnegan? Is that a coincidence? I think not. Let me remind you of one very important fact, prior to the last 3 chapters it was a HUGE mystery as to how in hell did Tobi manage to acquire the rinnegan which he gave to Nagato in the first place?

    And here's where it gets interesting: the power of the senju and the uchiha, plus the unique power of Madara with his EMS, and Madara's power alone, is what enabled him to awaken the rinnegan eye in himself. But Tobi also has the power of the uchiha and the senju, and if he had the power of Madara, if he were Madara, he should have been able to awaken rinnegan himself!! He would'nt have needed to go to Nagato at all!!! I know what you're going to say, he first awakened it once, gave it to Nagato got some new sharingans and cannot repeat this action. My answer: Bull(sry) !! Madara said so himself in the last few mangas himself that he awakened the rinnegan towards the end of the fight with the first hokage, and now he's awakened it again meaning it can be done multiple times.....but to do it you have to be, ..........wait for it........MADARA!!

    The mist village part and how Tobi and Nagato met was'nt what i was pointing out in my previous post. Please at least answer the point that i was making, and it had nothing to do with what you have just said on this point here. What i said was that the real Madara, the one who got resurrected, how it would have been possible for him to have known about Nagato. I said that this was possible as he did not die at the valley of the end but in fact lived on and it may have been possible for him to have lived on with the help of the 1st hokage's cells until the time when Nagato was around.....the details of that meeting are unknown and it was'nt even sth i tried to address smh.


    Just because Danzo did'nt control the kyuubi does'nt mean he could not have . You're now contradicting yourself here. In your first post you said Tobi never lies and now you forget that it was Tobi who said this :



    So Tobi says he can control the kyuubi, so your argument that the fact that Danzo did'nt control the Kyuubi meaning he cannot do it is wrong and is disproved right there.

    About the sharingans. The power of the 9 tails chakra, was supposed to have belonged only to the jinchuriki or to no one else. Yet the Kin Gin brothers possessed it all the way upto the 6 tails....Just because kishi has'nt told of anyone using the uchiha + Hashirama powers to tame the kyuubi other than Madara does'nt mean it can't be done. I already linked the page above where Tobi clearly says that uchiha and hashi powers can tame the kyuubi. I know you will now link Itachi's statement that only our eye powers can control the kyuubi, well he was wrong as you have yourself admitted that everything Tobi said was true and he said that about the taming of the Kyuubi bit. Itachi made several flaws, and also remember he said he was surprised to know that Naruto could control the kyuubi :

    He says i never thought you'd advance so far.....meaning Itachi clearly did not expect that naruto, a non uchiha would be able to tame the 9 tails, which he obviously did.

    This argument was in case you now decide to quote Itachi out of context here.


    And kyuubi being released from Kushnina was expected....? Wtf lol are you trying to troll me now? Really? Try saying this to yourself and think about it, think before you type. That's just total bullshit and you have to be retarded to actually believe it. There's just no damn way the Kyuubi would have attacked Konoha had tobi not instigated it. Minato would have sealed it even if during childbirth the seal broke. There would'nt have been the attack that Tobi mentioned to Sasuke as being a 'natural event' which caused a lot of blame to fall on the uchiha. Even a 6 year old kid can see the obvious situation here that Tobi was lying so that Sasuke won't know that it was he who was responsible for the uchiha's falling into disrepute by causing the 9 tails attack that laid the groundwork for the uchiha's later persecution and the planned rebellion and assassination that followed of the clan.He was trying to win Sasuke over to his side. Are you really that dumb that you cannot comprehend this simple fact? You're just justifying what you're saying without any logic whatsoever and are acting stubborn and dogmatic. Try to display more common sense and do not ignore the obvious.

    And for the love of God, stop leaving like 3 empty lines after every 1 line you type to make your post look bigger-_-

    There is a lot of difference from person to person who uses the technique as far as Izanagi is concerned. You maintain that Tobi is nowhere near the level of the Sage of the 6 Paths, and you also say that Tobi is in fact, Madara. Then please explain to me just how the **** its possible that Madara who is nowhere near the Sage's level is able to do what only the Sage could, i.e give form to nothingness. But according to your theory, Madara has exceeded the Sage, as he not only gives form to nothingness but breathes life into it as well. In your theory, Madara is a God. Its ironic that this 'God' is now reduced to being a puppet of Kabuto, Oro's right hand man and Sasori's former spy. lol. Seriously dude, you're not looking at this straight and i'm not the only one saying that either. All your points just scream Tobi=Madara fanboy. That's the truth. Have you forgotten that the only time we know of that even the Sage of 6 Paths used Izanagi he did'nt actually make something or someone from thin air, but in fact he used the chakra of the 10 tails, which already was in existence and whose jinchuriki he had made himself, and he split up that chakra to make 9 different tailed beasts. Its not really something out of nothing. I know what Tobi said in the manga, but unlike you i don't believe he's some kind of demi God who's words are infallible and i believe he did'nt give the correct explanation for the working of the Izanagi jutsu. When has anyone ever in history made something, let alone somebody , from nothing using just Izanagi? That makes no sense whatsoever.

    Now i'm seriously starting to think you're just trolling away here. Did you just say 'nobody but madara would be able to perform izanagi..'? Are you high? Or have you not read the whole manga so as to say that? Do i really have to go and explain to you that the tech Danzo used while fighting Sasuke is called Izanagi? Reaally now, someone needs to get their head examined. You've just been completely exposed, what you just said there is total garbage and it just points to just one thing: you're completely ignorant, have not even bothered to read the whole manga and are really just pulling things out of your ass. Sorry to go down this hard on you but this is in fact what you are actually doing. Danzo used izanagi, anyone with freaking uchiha powers and senju dna can perform Izanagi and you're telling me that Madara is the only one who has ever performed Izanagi ......your argument=epic fail

    Actually this is really fun, i don't even have to do anything you just keep pawning yourself by making statements that are invalid and the exact opposite of whats been shown in the manga. All i have to do is point it out, lol. And read my above paras to see why Izanagi does'nt make just anything possible. Oh, and please try to think logically while you're at it. And that's only your own opinion that Muu's splitting technique is more plausible than Tobi not being Madara. For starters, he's been resurrected by IWR which can only be done to people who are dead.....name one, just one shinobi who's ever been resurrected via IWR, yet they were also alive at the same time and even before the IWR jutsu was cast...? None exist who meet this criterion. You have evidently taken leave of your senses in making this theory, then lost all remaining semblance of sanity by arguing back. Now you're just raging ' Tobi is Madara cuz i'm that theories number 1 fanboy'!!! Really, knock some sense into yourself. None of your arguments are valid. They also pay no heed to what has been shown in the manga, your just saying whatever bullshit hits you at the spur of the moment. That's the definition for bad trolling, not serious discussions. On at least 2 occasions now you have stated things to be fact that were in total contradiction to what has been said in the manga. For example, next you say minato sealed a part of himself here, and then there. Well was Minato resurrected by the Impure World technique? No, he was'nt. Was any damn ****ing shinobi in the history of Naruto, who was sealed in their lifetime(before dying, so gtfo with your fail Muu argument) EVER brought back by IWR? I said this before and i'll say this again: its just not possible and your arguments are'nt fooling me or anyone with half an intellect. Oh, oh , oh and btw that other half is'nt really Muu, its a deception and a fake, like Bee did when he made his tentacle appear to be his whole self while fighting Sasuke. Not that it even really matters in this context, it would have if Muu's one split half were alive, then the other half were resurrected by IWR.

    And here:
    Kabuto says the 'bunshin' was sealed, Bunshin means clone, like shadow clone or similar, its not something which holds your soul or can survive while the original is dead. The clone can be sealed and the original will survive, yes, but its impossible for the clone to survive once the original is dead in any bunshin technique. So Madara, the original could not possibly still have been alive in the form of his clone Tobi once his original self had died.So that disproves your ridiculous fantasy of Madara using a technique like Muu's. Try harder, cuz right now you're completely failing.


    And no shit i'd say Izuna's a thousand times stronger than Asuma and Zabuza....he had the Mangekyuo Sharingan, Shisui had the ultimate sharingan genjutsu that even a prodigy like Itachi has praised, the Doryuku of his, have you forgotten how Danzo controlled Mifune w/o even exposing the eye of Shisui? And Konan being Tobi is a lot more logical than this parade of BS as a sorry excuse for a theory that you have given of him being Madara, despite all the obvious evidence from the manga to the contrary. And you keep going on and on about Tobi being the shit, stop tossing the salad with him! Unbelievable.

    Such as...? I have already proven to you beyond all reasonable doubt that no 'crazy ass justu' even exists that can do what you claim has happened with Tobi being Madara even though Madara's soul was'nt in him....that's the definition for not being him. Aaargh, your points have so much stupidity and ignorance it makes my head spin.

    Like what, or when? All the examples of the so called 'countless times' this has happened in the manga i have individually explained to you are utter bullshit so stop running your ****ing mouth with this nonsense. You're just a fanboy who's either too stubborn or too stupid to accept that their wrong and nothing they say makes any Goddamn sense. I mean, fake madara has the word 'madara' in it so that proves Tobi is Madara...? GTFO.

    None of the examples in your last para make any sense as they don't apply to this situation in any way whatsoever, but your just too stubborn to accept this obvious fact. But enough about this nonsense and flaming. Now lets move onto why Tobi is NOT Madara, backed up by these simple points:

    1. Why does Tobi wear a mask? There's really no need for this. And don't compare Kakashi or Shino. Neither covers the whole face like Tobi does. You can only see the sharingan eye on Tobi's mask(and now the rinnegan) you cannot the other features like you can with Kakashi and Shino.

    2. If its part of the character to just wear a mask like Kakashi as you say, then why is it in the flashbacks Madara's full face is shown, and also now when he's been resurrected the whole face comes into view? He should wear the mask all the time, Kakashi always wore a mask even in kakashi gaiden yet if Madara is Tobi then why did former Madara in youth not wear a mask and why does the current one do it...?

    3. Why does Kabuto say to Tobi, what he says here:

    'Anyway, you can relax i have'nt told a soul'. This, in light of the recent manga to back it up, totally rubbishes all Tobi=Madara claims. Why would Kabuto say i have'n told a soul to Tobi? Think about that. If Tobi is Madara what use is that? If i were Madara, i would'nt give a damn about that statement, or even that coffin. I would'nt be shocked, id be relieved, ah here's my other half, i'd sneer and snap at kabuto and force him to give me control over that body right there and then via the same genjutsu he used on the mizukage.

    Instead, what does Tobi actually do? He gets shocked, the kind of shock only an imposter who is a fake and knows it would have.
    P.S: I know you annoying ass Tobi=Madara noobs are know going to show the next page, even though it does'nt actually support you but you might interpret it that way so i'll do it first:

    Yes, Kabuto calls him Uchiha Madara here, but Tobi than says 'Wise guy..' why would Tobi say that if he were well and truly Madara?

    4. Why does the masked man Tobi always refer to himself in third person, as if he were talking about somebody else? Like the page where he says: My power, Uchiha Madara's power.

    5. First, understand the secrets behind edo tensei to know what comes next, and how and why it proves Tobi is not Madara. I'll use a simple approach and give links from the manga to prove my very obvious point.:



    Those are the basics about the technique, such as the soul being called back from the pure world to this, the impure world.

    But its the next page that really takes a shit in the face of these Tobi=Madara nonsense:


    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/11

    'If the soul has been sealed elsewhere....they CANT be resurrected'. So if Madara's soul was sealed somehow into Tobi, then Madara should never have been resurrected. Its as simple as this. Yet sadly, some people just refuse to listen to reason.


    6. The evidence from the recent manga. After point number 5 has been established, any normal sane person would simply accept that Tobi is not Madara after seeing this thrown in his face by kishi:



    As if that were not proof enough, there's more still to come.:

    Madara obviously talks about Tobi here, yet whats incredibly funny is that not only do all Tobi=Madara fanboys ignore the fact that Madara calls Tobi 'him', but notice that Madara, according to you people, despite being Tobi, does'nt even know what's on his own mind.LMAO!!!! The very second Madara came back he should have been able to form a mental link with Tobi like Shikaku has with the shinobi army, this is obvious if they are somehow magically the same conscience.


    7. None of the current kages believe that Tobi is Madara, proven when Tsunade says we were all played for suckers, though they should have had some suspicion and would very likely have known if there were some technique which allowed Tobi to be Madara and Madara to be resurrected at the same time.
    The fact is, that this idea of Tobi still being who he claims is bullshit.

    8. And finally, here in the last manga Madara says 'our plan' rather than 'my plan' which is what he should have said if Tobi were just his other half.

    Then Kabuto calls Tobi the 'fake Madara'.:




    I don't know if this finally convinces the people who are acting like noobs in believing Tobi's still Madara, but i had to give it one exhaustive, thorough go. If you, NarutoVsGoku or anyone else does'nt reply to this, i don't care. Because i certainly won't be making any replies after this one.
     
         

  22. #72
    Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    EternalMangekyouRinnegan is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Stop quoting parts of my post, its annoying and breaks the flow of what you're saying. Now, i'll be very thorough, please listen carefully and impartially to what i say and i will take my time with this post and address every angle of this issue after i reply to your post. This may prove to be a lengthy read so buckle up(no, its gonna be veeerrrryyy long, i promise you that but i'll back it all up.)

    Well first of all that sequence of events is tempered by the simultaneous existence of the masked man, who has claimed in the manga to be Madara and the appearance now of a man who is definitely Madara. This much, is beyond dispute for any sane person. And if it validates, in your eyes that Tobi is Madara then how does the real Madara also possess the rinnegan? Is that a coincidence? I think not. Let me remind you of one very important fact, prior to the last 3 chapters it was a HUGE mystery as to how in hell did Tobi manage to acquire the rinnegan which he gave to Nagato in the first place?

    And here's where it gets interesting: the power of the senju and the uchiha, plus the unique power of Madara with his EMS, and Madara's power alone, is what enabled him to awaken the rinnegan eye in himself. But Tobi also has the power of the uchiha and the senju, and if he had the power of Madara, if he were Madara, he should have been able to awaken rinnegan himself!! He would'nt have needed to go to Nagato at all!!! I know what you're going to say, he first awakened it once, gave it to Nagato got some new sharingans and cannot repeat this action. My answer: Bull(sry) !! Madara said so himself in the last few mangas himself that he awakened the rinnegan towards the end of the fight with the first hokage, and now he's awakened it again meaning it can be done multiple times.....but to do it you have to be, ..........wait for it........MADARA!!

    The mist village part and how Tobi and Nagato met was'nt what i was pointing out in my previous post. Please at least answer the point that i was making, and it had nothing to do with what you have just said on this point here. What i said was that the real Madara, the one who got resurrected, how it would have been possible for him to have known about Nagato. I said that this was possible as he did not die at the valley of the end but in fact lived on and it may have been possible for him to have lived on with the help of the 1st hokage's cells until the time when Nagato was around.....the details of that meeting are unknown and it was'nt even sth i tried to address smh.


    Just because Danzo did'nt control the kyuubi does'nt mean he could not have . You're now contradicting yourself here. In your first post you said Tobi never lies and now you forget that it was Tobi who said this :



    So Tobi says he can control the kyuubi, so your argument that the fact that Danzo did'nt control the Kyuubi meaning he cannot do it is wrong and is disproved right there.

    About the sharingans. The power of the 9 tails chakra, was supposed to have belonged only to the jinchuriki or to no one else. Yet the Kin Gin brothers possessed it all the way upto the 6 tails....Just because kishi has'nt told of anyone using the uchiha + Hashirama powers to tame the kyuubi other than Madara does'nt mean it can't be done. I already linked the page above where Tobi clearly says that uchiha and hashi powers can tame the kyuubi. I know you will now link Itachi's statement that only our eye powers can control the kyuubi, well he was wrong as you have yourself admitted that everything Tobi said was true and he said that about the taming of the Kyuubi bit. Itachi made several flaws, and also remember he said he was surprised to know that Naruto could control the kyuubi :

    He says i never thought you'd advance so far.....meaning Itachi clearly did not expect that naruto, a non uchiha would be able to tame the 9 tails, which he obviously did.

    This argument was in case you now decide to quote Itachi out of context here.


    And kyuubi being released from Kushnina was expected....? Wtf lol are you trying to troll me now? Really? Try saying this to yourself and think about it, think before you type. That's just total bullshit and you have to be retarded to actually believe it. There's just no damn way the Kyuubi would have attacked Konoha had tobi not instigated it. Minato would have sealed it even if during childbirth the seal broke. There would'nt have been the attack that Tobi mentioned to Sasuke as being a 'natural event' which caused a lot of blame to fall on the uchiha. Even a 6 year old kid can see the obvious situation here that Tobi was lying so that Sasuke won't know that it was he who was responsible for the uchiha's falling into disrepute by causing the 9 tails attack that laid the groundwork for the uchiha's later persecution and the planned rebellion and assassination that followed of the clan.He was trying to win Sasuke over to his side. Are you really that dumb that you cannot comprehend this simple fact? You're just justifying what you're saying without any logic whatsoever and are acting stubborn and dogmatic. Try to display more common sense and do not ignore the obvious.

    And for the love of God, stop leaving like 3 empty lines after every 1 line you type to make your post look bigger-_-

    There is a lot of difference from person to person who uses the technique as far as Izanagi is concerned. You maintain that Tobi is nowhere near the level of the Sage of the 6 Paths, and you also say that Tobi is in fact, Madara. Then please explain to me just how the **** its possible that Madara who is nowhere near the Sage's level is able to do what only the Sage could, i.e give form to nothingness. But according to your theory, Madara has exceeded the Sage, as he not only gives form to nothingness but breathes life into it as well. In your theory, Madara is a God. Its ironic that this 'God' is now reduced to being a puppet of Kabuto, Oro's right hand man and Sasori's former spy. lol. Seriously dude, you're not looking at this straight and i'm not the only one saying that either. All your points just scream Tobi=Madara fanboy. That's the truth. Have you forgotten that the only time we know of that even the Sage of 6 Paths used Izanagi he did'nt actually make something or someone from thin air, but in fact he used the chakra of the 10 tails, which already was in existence and whose jinchuriki he had made himself, and he split up that chakra to make 9 different tailed beasts. Its not really something out of nothing. I know what Tobi said in the manga, but unlike you i don't believe he's some kind of demi God who's words are infallible and i believe he did'nt give the correct explanation for the working of the Izanagi jutsu. When has anyone ever in history made something, let alone somebody , from nothing using just Izanagi? That makes no sense whatsoever.

    Now i'm seriously starting to think you're just trolling away here. Did you just say 'nobody but madara would be able to perform izanagi..'? Are you high? Or have you not read the whole manga so as to say that? Do i really have to go and explain to you that the tech Danzo used while fighting Sasuke is called Izanagi? Reaally now, someone needs to get their head examined. You've just been completely exposed, what you just said there is total garbage and it just points to just one thing: you're completely ignorant, have not even bothered to read the whole manga and are really just pulling things out of your ass. Sorry to go down this hard on you but this is in fact what you are actually doing. Danzo used izanagi, anyone with freaking uchiha powers and senju dna can perform Izanagi and you're telling me that Madara is the only one who has ever performed Izanagi ......your argument=epic fail

    Actually this is really fun, i don't even have to do anything you just keep pawning yourself by making statements that are invalid and the exact opposite of whats been shown in the manga. All i have to do is point it out, lol. And read my above paras to see why Izanagi does'nt make just anything possible. Oh, and please try to think logically while you're at it. And that's only your own opinion that Muu's splitting technique is more plausible than Tobi not being Madara. For starters, he's been resurrected by IWR which can only be done to people who are dead.....name one, just one shinobi who's ever been resurrected via IWR, yet they were also alive at the same time and even before the IWR jutsu was cast...? None exist who meet this criterion. You have evidently taken leave of your senses in making this theory, then lost all remaining semblance of sanity by arguing back. Now you're just raging ' Tobi is Madara cuz i'm that theories number 1 fanboy'!!! Really, knock some sense into yourself. None of your arguments are valid. They also pay no heed to what has been shown in the manga, your just saying whatever bullshit hits you at the spur of the moment. That's the definition for bad trolling, not serious discussions. On at least 2 occasions now you have stated things to be fact that were in total contradiction to what has been said in the manga. For example, next you say minato sealed a part of himself here, and then there. Well was Minato resurrected by the Impure World technique? No, he was'nt. Was any damn ****ing shinobi in the history of Naruto, who was sealed in their lifetime(before dying, so gtfo with your fail Muu argument) EVER brought back by IWR? I said this before and i'll say this again: its just not possible and your arguments are'nt fooling me or anyone with half an intellect. Oh, oh , oh and btw that other half is'nt really Muu, its a deception and a fake, like Bee did when he made his tentacle appear to be his whole self while fighting Sasuke. Not that it even really matters in this context, it would have if Muu's one split half were alive, then the other half were resurrected by IWR.

    And here:
    Kabuto says the 'bunshin' was sealed, Bunshin means clone, like shadow clone or similar, its not something which holds your soul or can survive while the original is dead. The clone can be sealed and the original will survive, yes, but its impossible for the clone to survive once the original is dead in any bunshin technique. So Madara, the original could not possibly still have been alive in the form of his clone Tobi once his original self had died.So that disproves your ridiculous fantasy of Madara using a technique like Muu's. Try harder, cuz right now you're completely failing.


    And no shit i'd say Izuna's a thousand times stronger than Asuma and Zabuza....he had the Mangekyuo Sharingan, Shisui had the ultimate sharingan genjutsu that even a prodigy like Itachi has praised, the Doryuku of his, have you forgotten how Danzo controlled Mifune w/o even exposing the eye of Shisui? And Konan being Tobi is a lot more logical than this parade of BS as a sorry excuse for a theory that you have given of him being Madara, despite all the obvious evidence from the manga to the contrary. And you keep going on and on about Tobi being the shit, stop tossing the salad with him! Unbelievable.

    Such as...? I have already proven to you beyond all reasonable doubt that no 'crazy ass justu' even exists that can do what you claim has happened with Tobi being Madara even though Madara's soul was'nt in him....that's the definition for not being him. Aaargh, your points have so much stupidity and ignorance it makes my head spin.

    Like what, or when? All the examples of the so called 'countless times' this has happened in the manga i have individually explained to you are utter bullshit so stop running your ****ing mouth with this nonsense. You're just a fanboy who's either too stubborn or too stupid to accept that their wrong and nothing they say makes any Goddamn sense. I mean, fake madara has the word 'madara' in it so that proves Tobi is Madara...? GTFO.

    None of the examples in your last para make any sense as they don't apply to this situation in any way whatsoever, but your just too stubborn to accept this obvious fact. But enough about this nonsense and flaming. Now lets move onto why Tobi is NOT Madara, backed up by these simple points:

    1. Why does Tobi wear a mask? There's really no need for this. And don't compare Kakashi or Shino. Neither covers the whole face like Tobi does. You can only see the sharingan eye on Tobi's mask(and now the rinnegan) you cannot the other features like you can with Kakashi and Shino.

    2. If its part of the character to just wear a mask like Kakashi as you say, then why is it in the flashbacks Madara's full face is shown, and also now when he's been resurrected the whole face comes into view? He should wear the mask all the time, Kakashi always wore a mask even in kakashi gaiden yet if Madara is Tobi then why did former Madara in youth not wear a mask and why does the current one do it...?

    3. Why does Kabuto say to Tobi, what he says here:

    'Anyway, you can relax i have'nt told a soul'. This, in light of the recent manga to back it up, totally rubbishes all Tobi=Madara claims. Why would Kabuto say i have'n told a soul to Tobi? Think about that. If Tobi is Madara what use is that? If i were Madara, i would'nt give a damn about that statement, or even that coffin. I would'nt be shocked, id be relieved, ah here's my other half, i'd sneer and snap at kabuto and force him to give me control over that body right there and then via the same genjutsu he used on the mizukage.

    Instead, what does Tobi actually do? He gets shocked, the kind of shock only an imposter who is a fake and knows it would have.
    P.S: I know you annoying ass Tobi=Madara noobs are know going to show the next page, even though it does'nt actually support you but you might interpret it that way so i'll do it first:

    Yes, Kabuto calls him Uchiha Madara here, but Tobi than says 'Wise guy..' why would Tobi say that if he were well and truly Madara?

    4. Why does the masked man Tobi always refer to himself in third person, as if he were talking about somebody else? Like the page where he says: My power, Uchiha Madara's power.

    5. First, understand the secrets behind edo tensei to know what comes next, and how and why it proves Tobi is not Madara. I'll use a simple approach and give links from the manga to prove my very obvious point.:



    Those are the basics about the technique, such as the soul being called back from the pure world to this, the impure world.

    But its the next page that really takes a shit in the face of these Tobi=Madara nonsense:


    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/11

    'If the soul has been sealed elsewhere....they CANT be resurrected'. So if Madara's soul was sealed somehow into Tobi, then Madara should never have been resurrected. Its as simple as this. Yet sadly, some people just refuse to listen to reason.


    6. The evidence from the recent manga. After point number 5 has been established, any normal sane person would simply accept that Tobi is not Madara after seeing this thrown in his face by kishi:



    As if that were not proof enough, there's more still to come.:

    Madara obviously talks about Tobi here, yet whats incredibly funny is that not only do all Tobi=Madara fanboys ignore the fact that Madara calls Tobi 'him', but notice that Madara, according to you people, despite being Tobi, does'nt even know what's on his own mind.LMAO!!!! The very second Madara came back he should have been able to form a mental link with Tobi like Shikaku has with the shinobi army, this is obvious if they are somehow magically the same conscience.


    7. None of the current kages believe that Tobi is Madara, proven when Tsunade says we were all played for suckers, though they should have had some suspicion and would very likely have known if there were some technique which allowed Tobi to be Madara and Madara to be resurrected at the same time.
    The fact is, that this idea of Tobi still being who he claims is bullshit.

    8. And finally, here in the last manga Madara says 'our plan' rather than 'my plan' which is what he should have said if Tobi were just his other half.

    Then Kabuto calls Tobi the 'fake Madara'.:




    I don't know if this finally convinces the people who are acting like noobs in believing Tobi's still Madara, but i had to give it one exhaustive, thorough go. If you, NarutoVsGoku or anyone else does'nt reply to this, i don't care. Because i certainly won't be making any replies after this one.


    Touche! This is a great post. You should edit it, fix your grammar, delete insults etc and make a thread out of it.

    A post of such caliber deserves a thread of it's own.

    P.S: I know you annoying ass Tobi=Madara noobs are know going to show the next page, even though it does'nt actually support you but you might interpret it that way so i'll do it first:

    Yes, Kabuto calls him Uchiha Madara here, but Tobi than says 'Wise guy..' why would Tobi say that if he were well and truly Madara?
    This is actualy very simple. Kabuto was complimenting the real Uchiha Madara. If it wasn't for Madara then Tobi wouldn't let him in his team. I think it's pretty obvious but I guess someone thinks that Kabuto is actually refrering to Tobi :shrug:


    P.S. I love how you already answer all the noob questions that these Tobi=Madara fanboys are gonna come up with. They are so predictable.
     
         

  23. #73
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Madara said so himself in the last few mangas himself that he awakened the rinnegan towards the end of the fight with the first hokage, and now he's awakened it again meaning it can be done multiple times.....but to do it you have to be, ..........wait for it........MADARA!!
    Small correction:

    Madarasaid he awakenned rinnegan just before his death- and he didn't die during his battle with Hashirama. So he must have awakkenned rinnegan later on.

    Manga 560 page 16.

    Once awakenned he can use it on will whenever he wishes.
     
         

  24. #74
    Member MinatoIsBestHokage's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoIsBestHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Hey NarutovsGoku, I always like your replies to posts, you make me laugh honestly (I don't mean laugh in a stupid way I mean laugh because your among one of the only intelligent posters on this board)

    Eternal, you know I side with you and I too think it is the Elder Brother and I am going to use something that you corrected me on and I am going to ask NarutovsGoku it. NvG you might have said this somewhere down the line but to be honest I am on a couple of happy pills and I read a lot of this thread but skimmed through some stuff. Anyway here is the question.

    I too once believed that Kisame and Itachi had saw Tobi's face and recognized him as Madara, BUT as Eternal pointed out to me once, and this goes ESPECIALLY for Kisame, Kisame could have seen Tobi when he was the Mizukage who claimed he was Madara and than saw him later and recognized the same face and was like oh okay it is Madara again. (If I didn't explain this well enough, I am sorry like I said I took a couple of happy pills ;p)

    Itachi could have done the same thing but I don't remember anywhere it showing and/or saying that Itachi saw Tobi's face. If you could show me proof I will gladly recount this statement.

    Also, I think it is pretty obvious that Edo Madara and Kabuto and whoever else has different plans from the "Fake Madara" AKA Tobi. Leading to why I think it is the Elder Brother. I mean think about how complex the Moon's Eye plan is to begin with. Everyone in the Narutoverse (at least I am 99% sure) thought that the So6P was a myth as Kakashi says. Obviously some people know different like Kabuto, Orochimaru, Madara, Tobi, etc...I mean just think about the Moon's Eye plan for a second. This plan would control the entire NARUTOVERSE. Madara from what we know only wanted revenge on Konoha, Tobi seems to want to control everything through STRENGTH and FORCE (NOTE: What the Elder Son believed were the keys to peace)

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/11.html

    "It's both for War...and Peace..."

    Elder son wanted Peace through HIS WAY (see above), I don't think Madara wants anything close to peace.

    You do convey a very good point that I hadn't realized, Minato does in a way admit that Madara had S/T Ninjutsu as shown on:

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/10.html

    But I think it is important to break down what Minato ACTUALLY says. "Can he use Space-Time Ninjutsu Too!?" Like every intelligent theory maker on this board, we all use words and sentences in the Manga and/or Episodes to portray these words and sentences in the best light that helps us with our theory. (If anyone needs that sentence explained to them, you suck and should not post on this board again ;p) But anyway I use and/or understand the aforementioned Minato quote as him not admitting that Madara can use S/T Ninjutsu, rather not knowing what that Jutsu was that he was almost sucked into and questioning if it was a S/T Ninjutsu because he isn't sure.

    Overall though great post man, I definitely think it was well thought out and presented very well which is rare on this board seeing as how every "Tobi Is.." post goes something like this:

    Me tink Tobi is Obito b/c u can't spell Obito without Tobi, just like der is no I in team, watz do u guyz tink? derrrrrpppppppp ehhh durrrrrrr.
     
         

  25. #75
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    Posts
    3,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi comparisons and differences: reasons why tobi is and is NOT madar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post


    And you think i'm embarassing myself...? You should just hide in shame after having been clearly pwned not just by me but by EMR and even Isthatnecessary as a neutral person can clearly see that you don't know jack about this argument and look above at the bolded, look at what you said, i disproved it completely.


    NarutoVsGoku: I was'nt talking to you in that last post, have patience i'll reply to you.



    okay really man..I was this whole time talking about the chapter where Minato asks Tobi "are you Madara" as he said "there's only one person I can think of..." ... AND THEN you bring in THAT link and say I'm bullshitting EVEN though that doesn't relate to me "bullshitting" anbody in any way! I already said to ITN that.

    quote from Cyborg: "Yeah and Minato also said to naruto AFTER that that the 'masked man' was
    behind the 9 tail attack.....he did'nt say madara was behind the attack, why?" YEAH DID OR DIDN'T SAY I already said to ITN that doesn't mean or prove jack shit. Of course he wasn't 100% sure 'cause Tobi is wearing a freaking mask. You're just desperate to prove your theory so you come up with quotes that actually don't mean anything but just makes you feel better about your own theory.

    Fact is Minato asked Tobi if he's Madara so he STRONGLY believed him to be MORE than anything else. Get it? Minato believed Tobi to be Madara and no option was ahead in his list. So this is the fact that we'll go. One of the witnesses as NvsG said. He may have called him a "masked man" or said "it doesn't matter who is behind the mask" but again irrelevant, just Minato saying things that don't shake your argument one way or another. The question that he asked Tobi and that he said "only one person comes in my mind" is the strongest proof right now.

    So don't think you're pwning me until you really are (that's impossible), 'cause you again made a fool out of youself and I pwned you for talking nonsense and irrelevant things, + also that talking gorilla guy.



    And it's good you have your own different theory, but unlike you I'll just go with the stronger facts. Nothing you have said has made me change my mind, and I say that is a possibility if enough evidence moves your argument into better direction.
     
         
    Last edited by Hawker; 10-29-2011 at 05:17 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •