passion. humans... ****em

Re: Madara Further Revealed

You have a point. I just want to see a 1-1 tobi vs madara

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HereticPassage View Post
    What did Madara see when he looked down his shirt? It has something to do with Hashirama's DNA, I believe. Maybe a seal, or a portion of Hashirama's body? Maybe even something to do with Yamato? I dont know though, it seems very curious. Kabutomaru is one interesting character.

Wood Release, how overpowered. It looks like Madara will be one of the last villians standing. I dont know how anyone at this rate will kill him. And Naruto? We see how one dimensional he is. The Kyuubi WILLINGLY gives him chakra, and he uses what to stop the Wood Release? Big Rasengan. Sing a new song. On another note, Naruto and the Kyuubi will finally befriend each other in order to stop Madara. Then Naruto will use the new abilities he gained there to kill/injure Tobi. What do you think?

He summons two massive meteors into the sky, and he isn't even winded. Madara has insanely massive chakra levels. Probably the largest of any shinobi we've ever seen. I give props to the old Tsuchikage, almost lifting two of those meteors. +rep to Oonoki.

This chapter raised more questions than it answered. Ah, Kishi. You clever, clever man.
    He is an edo tensei who has been tweaked beyong his prime by kabutomaru , edo tensei's cant run out of chakra since they regenerate, and we dont know how much chakra the meteo takes. nagato and naruto still remain the highest chakras in the series.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AbukariDogMan View Post
    He is an edo tensei who has been tweaked beyong his prime by kabutomaru , edo tensei's cant run out of chakra since they regenerate, and we dont know how much chakra the meteo takes. nagato and naruto still remain the highest chakras in the series.
    before they focused on charka alot like in dbz they focus on power levels but later in both series none of that seem to matter cuz they stop tryna calculate it as far as im concerned evryone has alot of charka. naruto and bee prolly have the most cuz the tailed beasts but without the tailed beasts naruto and bee would have been dead a long time ago.

Status
    Oct 2011
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

I think you mean kabuto yakushi is the most strongest character in the naruto verse right now, he's the one controllign the most powerful character in the naruto verse

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    I think you mean kabuto yakushi is the most strongest character in the naruto verse right now, he's the one controllign the most powerful character in the naruto verse
    im sorry but thats not strength thats using dead people to do your biding. you know what the irony in all this the person who he brought back to life (itachi) will kill him

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Could be hashiramas face on his chest, just like Danzo's shoulder

Page 2 of 2 « First 12