View Poll Results: Who is Tobi? Really..

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kagami

    8 34.78%
  • Izuna

    4 17.39%
  • Elder Son

    4 17.39%
  • Younger Son

    0 0%
  • Shisui

    2 8.70%
  • Obito (You FAIL)

    5 21.74%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    For Six Senary's Avatar
    Status
    Senary is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    What we know and what we can safely assume.

    Tobi knows much about Madara and has a Sharingan with the ability to use it effectively (a la flicker style) and NULLIFY Kakashi's attack. This makes him Uchiha for sure. Interesting enough, he sports a fan like the one Madara has. Surely he also carries a Kama attached to the end of it. This combined with specific weapon and tool training that can be clan specific, I also agree with the previous posters and feel that Tobi is [wait for it]..

    He has knowledge of Madara's secret wall. Meaning he has read it before. Since you have to have the Sharingan and Rinnegan to read the entire thing, he possessed them both at one point or he knew Madara personally (keep reading).


    Lets not forget that some records show Zetsu is also from Konoha. His relationship with Zetsu, Danzo and his knowledge of when to strike to free the 9 tails (which was kept super secret.. at least they tried to keep it super secret lol) leads me to believe that Tobi is also from Konoha as well.

    Tobi claims that he "as Madara" gave the Rinnegan to Nagato. Nagato had these eyes when he was only a child, but he was not able to control the power. These were clearly transplanted into him and he had to learn to use it like Kakashi had to learn to use the real power of his Sharingan. Since he was not an Uchiha, it turned Nagato's hair white and he could not harness the full power of it. Who's eyes are these?


    These eyes that Nagato had was in fact MADARA's eyes. We can see that even though the eyes are transplanted, the IWR versions still use the eye technics they developed.

    IWR Madara is aware of Nagato and furthermore, aware that Nagato has (or could at least develop) the power to ressurrect someone (He implies that he knows that Nagato learned to harness his power.. the power of the Rinnegan).


    Madara knows of Orochimaru and knows that he had the knowledge to use IWR and Kabuto tells him that he is 'his' apprentice. Tobirama created IWR and Oro would have been a child at the time of his death. This would explain why Oro knew about the Jutsu and only had to find out how to use it. WIthout a doubt, Madara is aware of IWR thanks to Tobirama and references it as a complete atrocity against life and death in the universe. Until Muu mentions it, he believes he was summoned by Nagato. Unless Madara was still alive when the story line started (which I doubt), this would mean that he worked with Tobi to plan his resurrection (and told Tobi how to prepare Nagato for this ultimate plan!!).

    Tobi stated that Nagato should have been the third SO6P and that he was the Second SO6P. So what do they have in common? SO6P had the power of the eyes as well as the physical body. Nagato being a member of the Uzumaki clan also had these traits and could have been Jinchuuriki for the Ten Tails.


    So.. the SO6P was a combination of Body and Eye. He was literally a SAGE (Senjutsu) like Naruto and J-man and he also possessed the advanced eye techs of the Uchiha. Credits on the fact that he has the eyes of a sage when we can actually see his face. We see that IWR Madara now has Wood jutsu and he looks at his body during the last manga. Surely, his body has some Senju enhancements thanks to Kabuto having captured Yamato, as well as, having Zetsu and Hashirama's cells to work with.

    Madara was able to develop the Rinnegan AFTER his battle with Hashirama. A battle where he absorbed some of Hashirama's power... This is HOW he was able to develop the Rinnegan and why no one after him could do so.


    Right now, Tobi has the Sharingan and the Rinnegan with the majority of the Jinchuuriki. He is able to control the bodies and share lanes of vision with Rinnegan. He is also able to control the Jinchuuriki within them with the Sharingan that have been transplanted. This means that he also had knowledge of the fact that IWR Madara could awaken the Rinnegan.

    I think the others are too old to survive all this time, but it makes perfect sense that this person is roughly the same age as Danzo while still being functional on the battlefield.



    On an additional note:

    We can safely assume that the Rinnegan is needed to control Gedo Mazo. Once Tobi obtains the Rinnegan from Nagato, he is able to summon it. Gedo Mazo has "digits" which could be percieved as "tails". In all pictures there are at least ten of these digits. Even in the pictures of the Jyuubi, you can see additional "digits" coming out of its back (note these are in addition to the tails). Tobi is able to control him in this stone state as Nagato was able to. More credits on the fact that this is the the shell of the Jyuubi that was created after SO6P used Chibaku Tensei.

    Finally, why would Madara think that Nagato was able to bring him back? The ULTIMATE power of the Rinnegan is to bring people back to LIFE. NAGATO DID THIS FOR ALL OF KONOHA because a short time had passed. He MAY be able to do this if a long time has passed to bring ONE person (MADARA) back to life.



    So we come to the end of this long tale. Who is Tobi?

    My vote is for KAGAMI
     
         

  2. #2
    Member shk1020's Avatar
    Status
    shk1020 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    if its an uchiha (which im starting to HIGHLY doubt now), then its izuna.

    im placing a bet on a non-uchiha
     
         

  3. #3
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    "cough" obito =]
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member juzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    juzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    its hashirama
     
         

  5. #5
    Alphaqindyas's Avatar
    Status
    Alphaqindyas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    4,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    Izunas dead. Obitos dead. Kagami maybe. Shisuis dead. Younger son wtf. Older son HIGHLY doubtful.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member SplendidGama's Avatar
    Status
    SplendidGama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    No Skyscraper here
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    Tobirama = Tobi O.O
     
         

  7. #7
    Member EuGenius's Avatar
    Status
    EuGenius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    its OBITO and no i dont fail
     
         

  8. #8
    The Jikūkan&Fūinjutsu Sage Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    L.A.L.A._L.A. n d
    Posts
    936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask me about Naruto VIZ scans.
    if you dare :D
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    It's been said by Minato that Tobi has far superior S/T abilities then himself and Tobirama Senju. Tobirama then must have been very sufficient as well in sealing techniques similar to that of Minato.



    If Kagami Uchiha(since he teamed up with Tobirama during the FIRST war) used his sharingan to copy tobirama's s/t ninjutsu, it would explain how tobi got that technique and perfected through the power of his sharingan and how he knew how to break through the barrier during kushina's pregnancy and general konoha hidden info that only shinobis from that village would know.


    He would have known the first hokage since he died around the first war, this was around the same time after the system of one shinobi village per country was established by the founding of Konohagakure by the treaty with Hishirama and Madara (senju and uchiha came together to form konoha). Kagami then would have been in contact with Madara and an active member of the uchiha clan since , connecting him to also being old enough to have been around and aware of Madara and the first's battle at the valley of the end.
    Maybe he was the only one willing to help in Madara's idea of overthrowing Senju control of Konoha and maybe helped Madara somehow (acquiring Senju DNA?) before he died during, or some time after his battle against Hashirama, explaining how Madara would know about his doings, and how he acquired the Rinnegan.

    Also Danzo was behind the Uchiha massacre and would have been in contact with Kagami at the time, maybe even going as far as being behind the nine-tail attack during naruto's birth with kagami pretending to be Madara, resulting in him fleeing and 8 years later to take part in the massacre, going as far as approaching Itachi and forcing him to help him (and Danzo/Konoha) to wipe out all uchiha's.
    Maybe Danzo and Kagami used one another somehow and had a falling out after the uchiha massacre.
    That would explain how danzo has all those eyes implanted in his arm, and how Tobi has such a vast collection of sharingans at his hideout.
    ?What if Kagami was Obito's father? Maybe that's why he picked Tobi, as a reminder of his son.

    If we use Obito theory, it would explain how his Sharingan could access the S/T ninjutsu since we've seen Kakashi use Kamui with Obito's eye, a very similar introductory phase of what Tobi powers can do, and even Tobi told kakashi that Kamui would have no effect on him, maybe because he's mastered what Kamui can become once mastered. Maybe if Obito survived he would have been able to use Kamui to its full extent, like Tobi. Maybe Kagami was Obito's father and had similar S/T techs after using his sharingan on Tobirama to see how his S/T techs worked.
    Problem with Obito is tobi is that Obito would have been around 15-16 at the time that Tobi attacked Konoha with the nine-tail... I just cannot see him being able to accomplish all that he did at that age. Maybe Tobi collected Obito's right Sharingan after he was crushed.

    According to the Third Databook, "If one spends a lot of time and trains one's chakra over and over again, Kamui can be invoked." This might hint that other Mangekyō users can access the technique, but this is not confirmed.


    Kagami



    Tobi
     
         

  9. #9
    -Nemesis of NarutoBase- -Liquid Cefka-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Liquid Cefka- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Atop the Juubi
    Posts
    3,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Behold..
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    We dont know, and the theories are starting to get annoying. Its not hard to wait until the manga settles it.

    So now..this wont settle things "once and for all", because it hasnt been revealed. Sit back and wait.
     
         

  10. #10
    For Six Senary's Avatar
    Status
    Senary is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    Quote Originally Posted by -Liquid Cefka- View Post
    We dont know, and the theories are starting to get annoying. Its not hard to wait until the manga settles it.

    So now..this wont settle things "once and for all", because it hasnt been revealed. Sit back and wait.
    ...

    That's why this thread is marked debate
     
         

  11. #11
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    Neither of my choices are on there.

    Personally I think Tobi is a blend between Madara and Zetsu.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member 15pathsofchaos's Avatar
    Status
    15pathsofchaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    Ever heard the saying if don't know don't guess.
    U mad.
     
         

  13. #13
    -Nemesis of NarutoBase- -Liquid Cefka-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Liquid Cefka- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Atop the Juubi
    Posts
    3,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Behold..
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    ...

    That's why this thread is marked debate
    Ok..? Your debating something that hasnt been revealed in the manga.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member mastersmike's Avatar
    Status
    mastersmike is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    lol so so many of these I just wanna wait and find out, not put stock into who it may be
     
         

  15. #15
    Member opt4shenanigans's Avatar
    Status
    opt4shenanigans is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    What we know and what we can safely assume.

    Tobi knows much about Madara and has a Sharingan with the ability to use it effectively (a la flicker style) and NULLIFY Kakashi's attack. This makes him Uchiha for sure. Interesting enough, he sports a fan like the one Madara has. Surely he also carries a Kama attached to the end of it. This combined with specific weapon and tool training that can be clan specific, I also agree with the previous posters and feel that Tobi is [wait for it]..

    He has knowledge of Madara's secret wall. Meaning he has read it before. Since you have to have the Sharingan and Rinnegan to read the entire thing, he possessed them both at one point or he knew Madara personally (keep reading).


    Lets not forget that some records show Zetsu is also from Konoha. His relationship with Zetsu, Danzo and his knowledge of when to strike to free the 9 tails (which was kept super secret.. at least they tried to keep it super secret lol) leads me to believe that Tobi is also from Konoha as well.

    Tobi claims that he "as Madara" gave the Rinnegan to Nagato. Nagato had these eyes when he was only a child, but he was not able to control the power. These were clearly transplanted into him and he had to learn to use it like Kakashi had to learn to use the real power of his Sharingan. Since he was not an Uchiha, it turned Nagato's hair white and he could not harness the full power of it. Who's eyes are these?


    These eyes that Nagato had was in fact MADARA's eyes. We can see that even though the eyes are transplanted, the IWR versions still use the eye technics they developed.

    IWR Madara is aware of Nagato and furthermore, aware that Nagato has (or could at least develop) the power to ressurrect someone (He implies that he knows that Nagato learned to harness his power.. the power of the Rinnegan).


    Madara knows of Orochimaru and knows that he had the knowledge to use IWR and Kabuto tells him that he is 'his' apprentice. Tobirama created IWR and Oro would have been a child at the time of his death. This would explain why Oro knew about the Jutsu and only had to find out how to use it. WIthout a doubt, Madara is aware of IWR thanks to Tobirama and references it as a complete atrocity against life and death in the universe. Until Muu mentions it, he believes he was summoned by Nagato. Unless Madara was still alive when the story line started (which I doubt), this would mean that he worked with Tobi to plan his resurrection (and told Tobi how to prepare Nagato for this ultimate plan!!).

    Tobi stated that Nagato should have been the third SO6P and that he was the Second SO6P. So what do they have in common? SO6P had the power of the eyes as well as the physical body. Nagato being a member of the Uzumaki clan also had these traits and could have been Jinchuuriki for the Ten Tails.


    So.. the SO6P was a combination of Body and Eye. He was literally a SAGE (Senjutsu) like Naruto and J-man and he also possessed the advanced eye techs of the Uchiha. Credits on the fact that he has the eyes of a sage when we can actually see his face. We see that IWR Madara now has Wood jutsu and he looks at his body during the last manga. Surely, his body has some Senju enhancements thanks to Kabuto having captured Yamato, as well as, having Zetsu and Hashirama's cells to work with.

    Madara was able to develop the Rinnegan AFTER his battle with Hashirama. A battle where he absorbed some of Hashirama's power... This is HOW he was able to develop the Rinnegan and why no one after him could do so.


    Right now, Tobi has the Sharingan and the Rinnegan with the majority of the Jinchuuriki. He is able to control the bodies and share lanes of vision with Rinnegan. He is also able to control the Jinchuuriki within them with the Sharingan that have been transplanted. This means that he also had knowledge of the fact that IWR Madara could awaken the Rinnegan.

    I think the others are too old to survive all this time, but it makes perfect sense that this person is roughly the same age as Danzo while still being functional on the battlefield.

    On an additional note:

    We can safely assume that the Rinnegan is needed to control Gedo Mazo. Once Tobi obtains the Rinnegan from Nagato, he is able to summon it. Gedo Mazo has "digits" which could be percieved as "tails". In all pictures there are at least ten of these digits. Even in the pictures of the Jyuubi, you can see additional "digits" coming out of its back (note these are in addition to the tails). Tobi is able to control him in this stone state as Nagato was able to. More credits on the fact that this is the the shell of the Jyuubi that was created after SO6P used Chibaku Tensei.

    Finally, why would Madara think that Nagato was able to bring him back? The ULTIMATE power of the Rinnegan is to bring people back to LIFE. NAGATO DID THIS FOR ALL OF KONOHA because a short time had passed. He MAY be able to do this if a long time has passed to bring ONE person (MADARA) back to life.
    I can tell from your word choice and syntax that you borrowed a lot of ideas from previous Tobi threads already in the forums. You should give credit to them next time. Just food for thought.
     
         
    Last edited by opt4shenanigans; 10-28-2011 at 03:00 AM.

  16. #16
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    if u don't guess, u mad
     
         

  17. #17
    Hyper, yet loner. sannin16's Avatar
    Status
    sannin16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in Borneo?
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    the worst thing could happen is when none of the options is tobi..
     
         

  18. #18
    For Six Senary's Avatar
    Status
    Senary is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    U mad? wtf is there to be mad about? lol

    Too much food for thought? Take your time to process it.

    Quote Originally Posted by opt4shenanigans View Post
    I can tell from your word choice and syntax that you borrowed a lot of ideas from previous Tobi threads already in the forums. You should give credit to them next time. Just food for thought.
    Hmm? Actually this is me trying to piece together a puzzle. I do recall EternalMangekyouRinnegan made a post a few months back that I really liked. If I can find it I will link it here. I really don't read the forums enough to say I pieced this from other posts.. but if they are similar maybe the people voting for Kagami are onto something.

    I don't understand why people are frustrated over trying to guess who someones secret identity is...
     
         
    Last edited by Senary; 10-28-2011 at 03:27 AM.

  19. #19
    -Nemesis of NarutoBase- -Liquid Cefka-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Liquid Cefka- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Atop the Juubi
    Posts
    3,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Behold..
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxelzero1 View Post
    if u don't guess, u mad
    ....Says the idiot who guessed Obito.
     
         

  20. #20
    For Six Senary's Avatar
    Status
    Senary is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    Quote Originally Posted by sannin16 View Post
    the worst thing could happen is when none of the options is tobi..
    Who should be on there that we haven't mentioned and why?

    Oops.. thought it was adjustable.. maybe not lol.
     
         
    Last edited by Senary; 10-28-2011 at 03:12 AM.

  21. #21
    Member kcy0's Avatar
    Status
    kcy0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    It can't be Kagami.
    If it is him, then when Tobi fought Danzou, Danzou would recognise his chakra and would begin calling him Kagami instead.

    It is unlikely to be Izuna.
    Note that when Madara asked Kabuto 'do you know OUR plan?' I have a strong feeling that that OUR refers to Madara and.....Izuna and not Tobi. Im guessing that Madara was hoping/going to resurrect his brother after knowing about the Rinnegan's ability from reading the stone and the brothers made an agreement to combine their eyes before going up against Hashirama.

    I don't think its the Elder/Younger Son. They would have been considered and worshipped as a God along with SO6P. The way Kabuto speaks to Tobi (calling him fake madara, mocking him with his names, etc..) shows he doesn't see him as a superior entity but rather on par with him at most, ability-wise.

    Could be Shisui. We haven't seen his body, but again, looking back at how Kabuto refers to Shisui when talking to Tobi, its unlikely that its him, unless Kabuto doesn't know who Tobi really is.

    Can't be Obito because he's too young. One proof on Tobi's age is that he can image Hashirama in Naruto which proves he's seen Hashirama in person which also proves which period he's from.

    My vote goes to the leader of the Uchiha clan that got Madara kicked out of the clan, whoever he may be.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,934
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    Madara/Zetsu clone.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    Quote Originally Posted by kcy0 View Post
    It can't be Kagami.
    If it is him, then when Tobi fought Danzou, Danzou would recognise his chakra and would begin calling him Kagami instead.

    It is unlikely to be Izuna.
    Note that when Madara asked Kabuto 'do you know OUR plan?' I have a strong feeling that that OUR refers to Madara and.....Izuna and not Tobi. Im guessing that Madara was hoping/going to resurrect his brother after knowing about the Rinnegan's ability from reading the stone and the brothers made an agreement to combine their eyes before going up against Hashirama.

    I don't think its the Elder/Younger Son. They would have been considered and worshipped as a God along with SO6P. The way Kabuto speaks to Tobi (calling him fake madara, mocking him with his names, etc..) shows he doesn't see him as a superior entity but rather on par with him at most, ability-wise.

    Could be Shisui. We haven't seen his body, but again, looking back at how Kabuto refers to Shisui when talking to Tobi, its unlikely that its him, unless Kabuto doesn't know who Tobi really is.

    Can't be Obito because he's too young. One proof on Tobi's age is that he can image Hashirama in Naruto which proves he's seen Hashirama in person which also proves which period he's from.

    My vote goes to the leader of the Uchiha clan that got Madara kicked out of the clan, whoever he may be.
    Danzo isn't a sensor. Only sensor types can distinguish chakra as belonging to someone.

    Yes, people like Kakashi, Neji, and a few others have commented on large amounts of chakra, but haven't shown the ability to recognize a specific individuals signature. Only people who are sensors can do that. If Danzo was a sensor, he would have known that Sasuke placed a genjutsu on him at the last second.

    I'm done with this debate, but for the record I think that Madara created Zetsu somehow and transferred his memories and personality into a clone of it, hence why we've seen...

    1. Madara's arm coming off and a white ooze-like substance coming out of it.
    2. The fact that the revived Madara knows of Tobi, and talks about him doing things "according to plan".
    3. Tobi revealing he gave Nagato the Rinnegan, and Madara mentioning Nagato right out of the coffin.
    4. Tobi having an intimate knowledge of Madara.
    5. Both can summon and control Kyuubi.

    It could be a White Zetsu "soul" with a Madara body. A WHITE Zetsu soul... Anybody remember Tobi's original personality? Stupid? Aloof? Not serious? Kind of reminds me of the White Zetsu coming out of the ground at the Kage Summit... HELLLLO!!!

    Anyway, it's possible as this is a manga. I refuse to respond to anyone who responds to me about this as I've exhausted this debate, along with everyone else in Narutobase.

    Deuces.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    13,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    so umm this hasnt been settled
     
         

  25. #25
    God of Amegakure Oodama's Avatar
    Status
    Oodama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

    Quote Originally Posted by kcy0 View Post
    It can't be Kagami.
    If it is him, then when Tobi fought Danzou, Danzou would recognise his chakra and would begin calling him Kagami instead.
    Danzou didn't have Sharingan when he knew Kagami. He would have nothing to compare Tobi's chakra to.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •