View Poll Results: Who is Tobi? Really..

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kagami

8 34.78%
  • Izuna

4 17.39%
  • Elder Son

4 17.39%
  • Younger Son

0 0%
  • Shisui

2 8.70%
  • Obito (You FAIL)

5 21.74%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all

It can't be Kagami.
    If it is him, then when Tobi fought Danzou, Danzou would recognise his chakra and would begin calling him Kagami instead.

It is unlikely to be Izuna.
    Note that when Madara asked Kabuto 'do you know OUR plan?' I have a strong feeling that that OUR refers to Madara and.....Izuna and not Tobi. Im guessing that Madara was hoping/going to resurrect his brother after knowing about the Rinnegan's ability from reading the stone and the brothers made an agreement to combine their eyes before going up against Hashirama.

I don't think its the Elder/Younger Son. They would have been considered and worshipped as a God along with SO6P. The way Kabuto speaks to Tobi (calling him fake madara, mocking him with his names, etc..) shows he doesn't see him as a superior entity but rather on par with him at most, ability-wise.

Could be Shisui. We haven't seen his body, but again, looking back at how Kabuto refers to Shisui when talking to Tobi, its unlikely that its him, unless Kabuto doesn't know who Tobi really is.

Can't be Obito because he's too young. One proof on Tobi's age is that he can image Hashirama in Naruto which proves he's seen Hashirama in person which also proves which period he's from.

My vote goes to the leader of the Uchiha clan that got Madara kicked out of the clan, whoever he may be.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Madara/Zetsu clone.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kcy0 View Post
    It can't be Kagami.
    If it is him, then when Tobi fought Danzou, Danzou would recognise his chakra and would begin calling him Kagami instead.

It is unlikely to be Izuna.
    Note that when Madara asked Kabuto 'do you know OUR plan?' I have a strong feeling that that OUR refers to Madara and.....Izuna and not Tobi. Im guessing that Madara was hoping/going to resurrect his brother after knowing about the Rinnegan's ability from reading the stone and the brothers made an agreement to combine their eyes before going up against Hashirama.

I don't think its the Elder/Younger Son. They would have been considered and worshipped as a God along with SO6P. The way Kabuto speaks to Tobi (calling him fake madara, mocking him with his names, etc..) shows he doesn't see him as a superior entity but rather on par with him at most, ability-wise.

Could be Shisui. We haven't seen his body, but again, looking back at how Kabuto refers to Shisui when talking to Tobi, its unlikely that its him, unless Kabuto doesn't know who Tobi really is.

Can't be Obito because he's too young. One proof on Tobi's age is that he can image Hashirama in Naruto which proves he's seen Hashirama in person which also proves which period he's from.

My vote goes to the leader of the Uchiha clan that got Madara kicked out of the clan, whoever he may be.
    Danzo isn't a sensor. Only sensor types can distinguish chakra as belonging to someone.

Yes, people like Kakashi, Neji, and a few others have commented on large amounts of chakra, but haven't shown the ability to recognize a specific individuals signature. Only people who are sensors can do that. If Danzo was a sensor, he would have known that Sasuke placed a genjutsu on him at the last second.

I'm done with this debate, but for the record I think that Madara created Zetsu somehow and transferred his memories and personality into a clone of it, hence why we've seen...

1. Madara's arm coming off and a white ooze-like substance coming out of it.
    2. The fact that the revived Madara knows of Tobi, and talks about him doing things "according to plan".
    3. Tobi revealing he gave Nagato the Rinnegan, and Madara mentioning Nagato right out of the coffin.
    4. Tobi having an intimate knowledge of Madara.
    5. Both can summon and control Kyuubi.

It could be a White Zetsu "soul" with a Madara body. A WHITE Zetsu soul... Anybody remember Tobi's original personality? Stupid? Aloof? Not serious? Kind of reminds me of the White Zetsu coming out of the ground at the Kage Summit... HELLLLO!!!

Anyway, it's possible as this is a manga. I refuse to respond to anyone who responds to me about this as I've exhausted this debate, along with everyone else in Narutobase.

Deuces.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Next time

so umm this hasnt been settled

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kcy0 View Post
    It can't be Kagami.
    Danzou didn't have Sharingan when he knew Kagami. He would have nothing to compare Tobi's chakra to.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Oodama View Post
    Danzou didn't have Sharingan when he knew Kagami. He would have nothing to compare Tobi's chakra to.
    Maybe Tobi's voice? But somehow Tobi has two voices just like Zetsu. So i admit there are holes in my earlier statement regarding Kagami. Maybe it is him behind the mask.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

I think its still madara

Page 2 of 2 « First 12