View Poll Results: Madara and tobi theory

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes this is possible!

    6 60.00%
  • It seems unlikely

    4 40.00%
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Member
    Status
    killerbeeking101 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    215
    Post Thanks / Like
    .
     

    Madara and Tobi theory

    Tobi supposedly has ems and said to nagato that the rinnegan was originally his so this leads me to think:

    Because the 2nd tsuchikage and madara are the same age, the tsuchikage might have taught him that body splitting technique(the reason why I am not sure), so when he fought the first hokage he split up his body into the madara we see now and the one we know as tobi

    And only the actual madara was able to achieve rinnegan later on

    and that explains why tobi is only a shell of his former strengh(he can only use his weaker ems techniques because he is half the power) and is why he said the rinnegan was originally his
     
         

  2. #2
    Paladin Narubro's Avatar
    Status
    Narubro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canary Isles
    Posts
    2,175
    Post Thanks / Like
    always watching
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    maybe
     
         

  3. #3
    Shh I'm sleeping. >_> Alphonse Elric's Avatar
    Status
    Alphonse Elric is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A box. O_o
    Posts
    2,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shh, I'm drunk. <3 thankee
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    But if it's madara and he split by using muu's technique then how is he summoned by edo? If he split his soul would still be in that body meaning no edo summon. And if it was the other half that died then how come the edo madara has the first's dna + rinnengan? All we know for sure is that there is a connection between the two and tobi is part zetsu. >.<
     
         

  4. #4
    Member iCuRiddY's Avatar
    Status
    iCuRiddY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    Omg...... Tobi can't logically be Madara.... madara's soul was summoned by edo.... therefore he has to be dead.... otherwise he wouldn't have been able to be summoned.... use logical thinking people...
     
         

  5. #5
    Emissary Draydn's Avatar
    Status
    Draydn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Westlands
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

     
         

  6. #6
    Member ShinobiMu's Avatar
    Status
    ShinobiMu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    Quote Originally Posted by iCuRiddY View Post
    Omg...... Tobi can't logically be Madara.... madara's soul was summoned by edo.... therefore he has to be dead.... otherwise he wouldn't have been able to be summoned.... use logical thinking people...
    good point. but we have to accept that theres a posibility that tobi and madara are linked.they know of eachothers existance. so its probable.
     
         

  7. #7
    The hand of God Rexoniel's Avatar
    Status
    Rexoniel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The road to salvation
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    Quote Originally Posted by killerbeeking101 View Post
    Because the 2nd tsuchikage and madara are the same age, the tsuchikage might have taught him that body splitting technique(the reason why I am not sure), so when he fought the first hokage he split up his body into the madara we see now and the one we know as tobi

    his
    The Tsuchikage went around teaching everyone from his generation his splitting technique even if they were from different countries. That makes perfect sense!
     
         

  8. #8
    Member iCuRiddY's Avatar
    Status
    iCuRiddY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    Of course there's a link between them.. and its obvious that they know each other. Im just suggesting that its not possible for them to be the same person. It has to be someone that is old enough and powerful enough to know the real madara.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member
    Status
    GermanViet is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    you can't split souls.. its not logical.. this is not harry potter..
    and if you say it to some japanese ppl they laugh at the idea of having the soul split........... .______.'

    since requirement for edo is a free soul + its DNA its not possible that Mardara = Tobi
    (free soul means: its not living.. and its not sealed)

    (and to all those Zetsu: Tobi = clone of Mardara.. Zetsus clone ability is you transform into that ninja.. but you CAN'T use his jutsus.. you are just and ORDINARY ninja (+ you might still have zetsus ability..)
     
         

  10. #10
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    Tobi and madara knew of each others existence, they had something planed,

    I think nagato was suppose to revive madara, and madara and tobi had a plan but it seems like tobi isn't going along with it
     
         

  11. #11
    yooooo MMaElite's Avatar
    Status
    MMaElite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    tobi is the so6p and imma continue to say this
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member aniwth0z's Avatar
    Status
    aniwth0z is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    1,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    probably
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse Elric View Post
    But if it's madara and he split by using muu's technique then how is he summoned by edo? If he split his soul would still be in that body meaning no edo summon. And if it was the other half that died then how come the edo madara has the first's dna + rinnengan? All we know for sure is that there is a connection between the two and tobi is part zetsu. >.<
    Well,maybe splitting is like making a clone of your self.
     
         

  14. #14
    yooooo MMaElite's Avatar
    Status
    MMaElite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ~WastelandSociety~ View Post
    Well,maybe splitting is like making a clone of your self.
    i think he used a used a technique to split his personalities

    orrrrrr the senju dna he collected took on a mind of its own

    lol oooooorr tobi is the so6p
     
         

  15. #15
    Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    EternalMangekyouRinnegan is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,882
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    Quote Originally Posted by killerbeeking101 View Post
    Tobi supposedly has ems and said to nagato that the rinnegan was originally his so this leads me to think:

    Because the 2nd tsuchikage and madara are the same age, the tsuchikage might have taught him that body splitting technique(the reason why I am not sure), so when he fought the first hokage he split up his body into the madara we see now and the one we know as tobi

    And only the actual madara was able to achieve rinnegan later on

    and that explains why tobi is only a shell of his former strengh(he can only use his weaker ems techniques because he is half the power) and is why he said the rinnegan was originally his
    If Madara died then Tobi would die.

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v59/c558/1.html

    Bunshin. Bunshin. Bunshin.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member
    Status
    zak boss uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    konoha
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    it cant because tobi would be able to do madara's mokuton he should also be able to upgrade his sharingan to rinnegan instead of transplanting it and where is the susanoo in his mangekyou. But it could be possible because tobi is a weakened version and could have lost some jutsu like muu cant use his dust techniques anymore. i'd say it could be possible but it is unlikly.
    by the way muu wouldn't teach him he may have fought him with onoki and madara might have copied it using his sharingan like kakashi.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member
    Status
    zak boss uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    konoha
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    by the way can someone tell me how to make threads
     
         

  18. #18
    Member
    Status
    killerbeeking101 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    215
    Post Thanks / Like
    .
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi theory

    Quote Originally Posted by zak boss uchiha View Post
    by the way can someone tell me how to make threads
    Just click on forums, and then click on a subtopic such as discussion and somewhere at the top left corner it will say make new thread
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •