Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Naruto's power/strength for the future!?

Right, I understand there has been a million & one forms of theories & debates about many topics of future reference & relevance to people's powers etc but hear me out on this one & give me feedback on opinions...

Madara has just shown his final ability he mastered before he passed away, which was clearly AFTER his battle with hashirama! we now know both of them survived until a later time & sometime after this battle, we now know Madara awakened the Rinnengan! We still dont know how it works, whether it is subject to obtaining EMS and is the ultimate level of the uchiha OR whether, once a ninja reaches an ultimate level of power, he can obtain the power & strength of a "sage" like the sage of 6 paths.

either way sasuke is greatly approaching the levels of madara now he has obtained his EMS.

This is where my theory kicks in with regards to naruto! because unless naruto comes up with something & soon, he'll never be in the same league as those two, which ultimately means, the good guys lose... which will never happen!

I believe we're going to see a battle between the "two son's" so to speak! the EYES vs. THE BODY of the sage!

how this battle will come about you ask? well sasuke will achieve the rinnengan (thats if it is an uchiha heritage/madara shows him/gives it to him) and naruto HAS the body! we have seen this time & time again when people have said how his body heals & is able to withstand the destruction of using the kyubi.

what if naruto's body really is that strong? what if naruto is the one to take control of the tailed beasts inside him as his body is able to withstand the punishment & if bee gives me the 8 tails as a sacrifice, naruto will posses the complete body of the sage, with all 9 tails inside him & unlimited power to go head to head with the power of the eyes!

this IS possible simply because, if im mistaken, did the sage not do this & more importantly, wasnt Hashirama as strong as he was because with his wood element, he too had full control of ALL the tailed beasts, helping him equal & technically beat madara who against all the others, is in a completely different universe in strength?

i think its possible....

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto's power/strength for the future!?

yea thats probably whats going to happen

another day another dawn.. FlareBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    tsk...tsk...tsk...kishi..

its likely but kinda hard to say because we still have a very long way to go......i hope.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

also something else occured to me while writing this up/reading something else... slightly different subject to do with tobi....

Madara took izuna's eyes, with his EMS was able to descipher the tablet.. went into battle with Hashirama to take his DNA & created zetsu cells. Using the zetsu cells, he implanted them into his brother izuna to regenerate him & keep him alive knowing that with these knew powers izuna could live on forever & bring madara back when the time come. Would still explain why tobi is only a shell of his former self & had to say he was madara.. because izuna had no eyes after giving them to Madara. With no eyes, izuna dont have his uchiha strenght. Also would explain why Tobi has to keep replacing his eyes & why he has such a mass stock of them! would also mean they had a big part in the destruction of the uchiha clan in order to gain access to soo many eyes for izuna...

any comments with regards to this comment too would be welcome? :D

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

i want that happen so badddddddddddd

Master Of Thousand Jutsus CopyCatNinja's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinjitsu View Post
    Right, I understand there has been a million & one forms of theories & debates about many topics of future reference & relevance to people's powers etc but hear me out on this one & give me feedback on opinions...

Madara has just shown his final ability he mastered before he passed away, which was clearly AFTER his battle with hashirama! we now know both of them survived until a later time & sometime after this battle, we now know Madara awakened the Rinnengan! We still dont know how it works, whether it is subject to obtaining EMS and is the ultimate level of the uchiha OR whether, once a ninja reaches an ultimate level of power, he can obtain the power & strength of a "sage" like the sage of 6 paths.

either way sasuke is greatly approaching the levels of madara now he has obtained his EMS.

This is where my theory kicks in with regards to naruto! because unless naruto comes up with something & soon, he'll never be in the same league as those two, which ultimately means, the good guys lose... which will never happen!

I believe we're going to see a battle between the "two son's" so to speak! the EYES vs. THE BODY of the sage!

how this battle will come about you ask? well sasuke will achieve the rinnengan (thats if it is an uchiha heritage/madara shows him/gives it to him) and naruto HAS the body! we have seen this time & time again when people have said how his body heals & is able to withstand the destruction of using the kyubi.

what if naruto's body really is that strong? what if naruto is the one to take control of the tailed beasts inside him as his body is able to withstand the punishment & if bee gives me the 8 tails as a sacrifice, naruto will posses the complete body of the sage, with all 9 tails inside him & unlimited power to go head to head with the power of the eyes!

this IS possible simply because, if im mistaken, did the sage not do this & more importantly, wasnt Hashirama as strong as he was because with his wood element, he too had full control of ALL the tailed beasts, helping him equal & technically beat madara who against all the others, is in a completely different universe in strength?

i think its possible....
    WOW!!! great thoery... now everything makes senseO.O

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

naruto wont get the 8 tails

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

It is possible but I think Naruto will get his final power up from the SO6P himself. I believe when he made the Kyuubi he sealed part of his on chakra's in the Kyuubi. Kind of like the 4th did with Naruto. & when the Kyuubi finally let's go of the hatred inside of him the seal will activate & the Sage will come & speak to Naruto. & tell him he is worthy of his powers because he was able to wipe the Kyuubi's hatred clean.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

both of your theories make alot of sense

A senju within the uchiha Mizukata's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

i agree exept for the part of sasuke getting the rinnegan.as for me the rinnegan is not a uchiha kenkei genkai...

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Makes sense except the rinnegan thing because you need senju dna to awake the rinnegan, it's not a eye tech that is born within uchiah, rinnegan= senju + uchia. therefor it can go both ways, because naruto has the body, he only needs sharingan eyes and sasuke only needs the body. both can get the rinnegan.