Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who will find who first?

This isn't a "what will happen" thread, this is a who will encounter who first? We have few major parties; Gaara's division + Edo Madara + Mu, Kakashi's division, Tobi & his paths, Kabuto, Itachi, Sasuke, Naruto & Bee, Shika's Division and finally Tsunade entering the fray.
    So who do you think will encounter who? I can't even make my mind up but I have these guidelines...
    Tobi is either heading for the Jinchuuriki's, Kabuto or Gaara's Division and the Edo's, I think he may encounter the Jinchuurki's if he's heading for Gaara & Co or he'll encounter Itachi if he's heading for the Jinchuurki, Sasuke or Itachi if he's heading for Kabuto and finally I think he will most probably come across Kakashi's division or Shika's division.
    Sasuke is heading for either Naruto or Kabuto, if it's Naruto he'll find Tobi and Paths heading in the same direction or perhaps an awkward reunion with Itachi if he's looking for Kabuto.
    I think Itachi is heading for just Kabuto but will find Tobi on his travels or Sasuke, but a slight chance he may come near Kakashi's division, Kakashi being the only one who picks up on it, assuming he's an edo under control will attack him, only for Itachi to corner Kakashi and explain a few things to him alone.
    Possibly Tsunade gets to her target without an encounter, most definately heading for Gaara's Division, though there's a slight chance she will encounter somebody, perhaps even Shikamaru's Division and has a nice heart to heart with Dan...

Either way you look at some of these we have some tasty battles coming up!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell us where you're going,
    tell us of your travels

Re: Who will find who first?

the tsunade meeting dan part is definitely a huge possibility

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well no matter were tobi goes he will meet naruto

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My 100th post! OH YEAH!
    3/30/13

I want Sasuke to meet with Itachi. Then Hope to god Itachi talks some sense into him and changes his goals.