Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678
Results 176 to 198 of 198
  1. #176
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    I actually cant prove you wrong but do remember everything is flawed. When something is translated there are flaws.
    I could also point out Science hasn't found anything on Laminin and why its shaped that way...
    I feel like it may given time. If there is one true God why doesn't every culture have a history or acknowledge the idea of monotheism.
     
         

  2. #177
    Member Fizama's Avatar
    Status
    Fizama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    np....... this is actually a great area within science vs religion thread that can actually try to understand one another for once
    Yeah! But, the topic is still the topic dude.
    Go to youtube or something and just start searching these exact questions. You'll be hooked for hours.
     
         

  3. #178
    yooooo MMaElite's Avatar
    Status
    MMaElite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Ehh I quit this forum... if someone has to insult a religion/belief smh
     
         

  4. #179
    Member Fizama's Avatar
    Status
    Fizama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by Gingka Uzumaki View Post
    This thread should stay here alive for everyone to see about what happens when you get bested by a Christian in life and God doesn't strike that person down because you want him to.
    Ha, you think Christians want God to strike people down? You've bested yourself my Christian fellow!
     
         

  5. #180
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by MMaElite View Post
    Ehh I quit this forum... if someone has to insult a religion/belief smh
    bye! :D
     
         

  6. #181
    Flash of fang and claw Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsuuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lucid dreaming
    Posts
    5,820
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obito will remain the #1
    Uchiha
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    What exactly is your point?

    That God doesnt exist because he was motivated to cared to plan to create the world?! Wtf does that contradicts him to being perfect.

    How do motives and desires contradict divinity or perfection?

    Your logic is extremely flawwed.

    Fyi God is real.

    Explain recorded accounts of live exorisms.
    Explain the supernatural ability of psychics.
    Explain the accounts of people who have dealt with real life paranormal activities.
    Explain why the bible under very close anylization is considered the most historically reliable account.
    Explain why there is no body in Jesus Christ tomb.
    Explain how the people who wrote different books in the bible wrote them hundreds of years apart but yet what was written were similar.
    Explain why evolution teaches abiogenesis.
    Explain why there is scientific and historical evidence to dinosaurs living with humans and possibilities of some dinosaurs still being alive in various parts of the world.
    Explain how such a complex world that we live in even came to be.
    Dammit I wanted to stop posting o well
    1. There's recorded accounts? I wouldnt mind seeing that
    2. physic's haha, I'm predicting someone on NB has a red shirt, see easily done
    3. Cant wasn't there
    4. Noone else kept books that long? But is it histirically accurate to say someone talked to a on fire bush, or a river magically parted?
    5. Built the tomb just never put a body in/ Grave robbers
    6. Had the book in front of him when they wrote the new copy
    7. Because thats the likely the way life started, look up the Miller–Urey experiment
    8. Im assuming the dinosaurs your referring to are like the ones out of jurassic park, so in that case no they didn't live together. Birds are living descendants of dinosaurs so in away they are still living with us
    9. Natural selection
     
         

  7. #182
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Iv'e always wondered why is it when Gandalf does something its magic but when God does something its a miracle? What's the difference?
     
         

  8. #183
    Kage of Toronto Toronto's Avatar
    Status
    Toronto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto!!!
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    out of those 8 guests viewing.... how many do you guys think will join NB right after this because they're so uncomfortable not being able to voice their opinion on the topic? my guess is 2 tops
     
         

  9. #184
    Previous username: Yama Pleiades's Avatar
    Status
    Pleiades is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My mind: you don't belong here.
    Posts
    27,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.
     



    Re: god doesn't exist

    @swizzik so are you going to reply back?
     
         

  10. #185
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    9,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    I feel like it may given time. If there is one true God why doesn't every culture have a history or acknowledge the idea of monotheism.
    Science also tends to change from time to time, proving the previous fact incorrect majority of the time.

    Anyway most cultures don't have that due to exposure and what Christians call Tower of Babel.

    *Bare with me, I'm replying via Mobile
     
         

  11. #186
    Kage of Toronto Toronto's Avatar
    Status
    Toronto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto!!!
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    Iv'e always wondered why is it when Gandalf does something its magic but when God does something its a miracle? What's the difference?
    because gandalf allowed the Elf to do this...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc
     
         

  12. #187
    ~xtsukune~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~xtsukune~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A void of nothingness
    Posts
    11,994
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    my two cents: first off i will just say it, atheists ( such as myself ) tend to at one point decide God doesn't exist without research to come to that conclusion, i however have read the bible and have researched God and the world etc, i simply disagree with nearly if not all of it.

    as they say in the bible, the universe was created in six days, with the first life forms being human, however considering the simple fact that due to sediment deposits within the earth which can cartograph and tell us how old it is ( being around a million years old for example ) a major part of the religion is no longer applicable or how a star 25 light years away would take over 5,000 years for the light to reach us? 0_0 exactly, if you think about everything logically there is an explanation for EVERYTHING.
     
         

  13. #188
    Kage of Toronto Toronto's Avatar
    Status
    Toronto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto!!!
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by ~xtsukune~ View Post
    my two cents: first off i will just say it, atheists ( such as myself ) tend to at one point decide God doesn't exist without research to come to that conclusion, i however have read the bible and have researched God and the world etc, i simply disagree with nearly if not all of it.

    as they say in the bible, the universe was created in six days, with the first life forms being human, however considering the simple fact that due to sediment deposits within the earth which can cartograph and tell us how old it is ( being around a million years old for example ) a major part of the religion is no longer applicable or how a star 25 light years away would take over 5,000 years for the light to reach us? 0_0 exactly, if you think about everything logically there is an explanation for EVERYTHING.
    and your other penny? NO CHEAPENING OUT ON US NOW WHEN YOUR THIS FAR IN THE THREAD!

    btw i only take Canadian cash
     
         

  14. #189
    Previous username: Yama Pleiades's Avatar
    Status
    Pleiades is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My mind: you don't belong here.
    Posts
    27,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.
     



    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by ~xtsukune~ View Post
    my two cents: first off i will just say it, atheists ( such as myself ) tend to at one point decide God doesn't exist without research to come to that conclusion, i however have read the bible and have researched God and the world etc, i simply disagree with nearly if not all of it.

    as they say in the bible, the universe was created in six days, with the first life forms being human, however considering the simple fact that due to sediment deposits within the earth which can cartograph and tell us how old it is ( being around a million years old for example ) a major part of the religion is no longer applicable or how a star 25 light years away would take over 5,000 years for the light to reach us? 0_0 exactly, if you think about everything logically there is an explanation for EVERYTHING.
    did God create Adam as a man or as a little baby?
     
         

  15. #190
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Science also tends to change from time to time, proving the previous fact incorrect majority of the time.

    Anyway most cultures don't have that due to exposure and what Christians call Tower of Babel.

    *Bare with me, I'm replying via Mobile
    Sorry tower of Babel confused them because their languages changed not their beliefs. so this explanation wouldn't make sense.
     
         

  16. #191
    Kage of Toronto Toronto's Avatar
    Status
    Toronto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto!!!
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    did God create Adam as a man or as a little baby?
    That wasn't in this universe apperently.... so atheists see that as "all in your head"
     
         

  17. #192
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    did God create Adam as a man or as a little baby?
    Man because babies can't speak and God charged Adam with the responsibility of naming all the plants and animals.
     
         

  18. #193
    Still G.O.D. Gingka Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Gingka Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Live.Love.Rigby.
    Posts
    9,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezus in that SLR
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizama View Post
    Ha, you think Christians want God to strike people down? You've bested yourself my Christian fellow!
    Apparentely, I wasn't being specific to.. your kind, for lack of a better term.
    This dude is the bad guy being bested by a Christian. He wants God to strike Christian-Guy down.
     
         

  19. #194
    ~xtsukune~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~xtsukune~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A void of nothingness
    Posts
    11,994
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    did God create Adam as a man or as a little baby?
    1. irrelevant
    2. i read the new testament more so, so i don't have old testament in my mind atm
    3. full grown man whom ripped off a rib to create a woman 0_0 is that not crazy? does that mean i can rip off a rib and create someone? NO i'd go to the hospital 0_0 because it ISN'T possible
     
         

  20. #195
    Senior Member Itachilover94's Avatar
    Status
    Itachilover94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In my bed
    Posts
    1,323
    Post Thanks / Like
    your talking but does it look
    like I care
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    Iv'e always wondered why is it when Gandalf does something its magic but when God does something its a miracle? What's the difference?
    lmao really?

    lets put it this way magic would be pulling a bunny out of a hat
    a miracle would be (I don't like telling my life story online but oh well)...I have seizures (thats why I said there were so many times I could have died) the very last seizure I had was 3 days ago while I was home alone with my 2 year old sister I could have fell on my back and died because I chocked to death but as I was falling out I heard a voice say "it's not your time" and when I came to I was laying on my side
     
         

  21. #196
    Previous username: Yama Pleiades's Avatar
    Status
    Pleiades is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My mind: you don't belong here.
    Posts
    27,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.
     



    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    Man because babies can't speak and God charged Adam with the responsibility of naming all the plants and animals.
    this^^ exactly my point ( dude, you never replied back to my other post)
     
         

  22. #197
    Hyper, yet loner. sannin16's Avatar
    Status
    sannin16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in Borneo?
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    its not like this world exist for us to have fun.. everything have reasons to happen.. and everything God did are reasonable..
     
         

  23. #198
    Member Fizama's Avatar
    Status
    Fizama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: god doesn't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by Gingka Uzumaki View Post
    This thread should stay here alive for everyone to see about what happens when you get bested by a Christian in life and God doesn't strike that person down because you want him to.
    I guess your comment, overall, doesn't make much sense.
     
         

Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •