Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

I am sure that NOONE has Wrote this before, much less thought it, if you have let me know!

Please be patient with my ordering and explanation

1. Naruto receives "Itachi's power" ... starting in Manga Chapter 365, and ends in Chapter 403. MANY things happened in between this gap. Including Pein killing Jiraiya, and Sasuke killing Itachi.

2. The most Relevant point to this thread, is when Jiraiya pulled the Keyscroll-Frog out from his stomach.

3. In all honesty, imagine the idea of putting that thing down your throat. BECAUSE this is what Naruto saw happen!!! Remember that the Keyscroll-Frog was pulled out of Jiraiya, in front of Naruto and eventually put back in. Naruto was also told the significance of the scroll, and experienced what affect it had on him

Now put it in context of the situation.

Naruto is scared that the Fox will overpower him. Would he be receptible to storing the scroll inside him, with all that power ready to unleash the Fox and lose control??? HECK NO.... not to mention that even IF Naruto was mentally able to take ownership of the scroll, would he still knowingly sit still as the giant scroll was shoved inside his stomach??? HECK NO...

Basically I am intending for you to picture how everything changes, if you imagine Itachi really being the Keyscroll-Frog... it makes sense, just read on

4. This is why the scroll frog used Genjutsu on Naruto, and made himself look like Itachi. What we assumed was Sasuke's brother, looking out for his brother. WRONG. Itachi was sitting and waiting to fight Sasuke right at the same moment this event was taking place! HOWEVER, the Keyscroll-Frog was witness to Naruto, met Naruto (imagine the scene of a talking frog coming out of Jiraiya lol) The Keyscroll-Frog also knew Naruto's motivation for wanting to control the 9-Tails, to save Sasuke, who is an enemy to Konoha.... Look at these images!

Both of these are CONSECUTIVE!!! Isn't it odd that Naruto even noticed that they both said the same thing!!!

5. Here is the imfamous shot! Notice that Naruto's head was in the same cocked back position, and swallowing something big. Trust me, its the scroll. AND it was genjutsu. *** WE all just like Naruto, did not realize what was really going on....

The transfer had to be immediate, preferrably not in the open where the secret could get out, and so that Naruto wouldn't immediately realize that something happened to Jiraiya, because he was forced to swallow that scroll!!!

6. Also Notice in the last image at the bottom, that the FAKE Itachi said he had something important to do, and left. This was to go and report to Fukusaku and the Hokage...
    Note that the Former Keyscroll-Frog now is empty. It took the scroll out of itself, and put it into Naruto... the Frog didn't want to commit suicide by going inside Naruto, knowing that its body wouldn't survive.

7. This is why Naruto was swifted away to the mountain ASAP, and Tsunade told him to go. She was probably told EVERYTHING, include the scroll being inside of Naruto.

8. IMPORANT!!!!!! The Big scroll is just a common scroll... See the following images...

MINATO = NO BIG SCROLL

Minato Images from Kakashi Gaiden (Never wore a scroll)

#2 Notice Minato, now not have a pack on.

*Minato could have used the scroll as well as that same backpack, but chose not to... because there is not a connection for Minato and the frogs, and a big scroll...

JIRAIYA = NEVER used his big scroll in the fight against Pain, infact, it appears like he just cast it aside as a nuisance...

THE END!!! Hope you enjoyed this revelation

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you are a genius.
    I never thought of this!

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How do you think naruto will be able to put out amaterasu then?

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am not to sure about this theory i think that there is power locked away in the scroll and that it doesnt need to be shoved down naruto's throught to be used.

And the scroll contains the other half of naruto's power so thats why Minato didnt need one

Last edited by UzumakiJake; 12-26-2008 at 07:55 AM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    How do you think naruto will be able to put out amaterasu then?
    The REAL Naruto won't ever be in danger (sage-mode in the distance, with shadowclones attacking), at least not until Sasuke would be out of Chakra... I don't think Sasuke would have a chance, honestly...

The main part that is swaying me towards my theory... is that outside of Jiraiya, only Naruto could possibly have the scroll, Jiraiya released it into Naruto's custody... the frogs had to listen, but just wanted to make sure Naruto was ready for themselves, and asked him the questions we assumed were from Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    I am not to sure about this theory i think that there is power locked away in the scroll and that it doesnt need to be shoved down naruto's throught to be used.
    To be used, NO, but to be stored away... yes... who else could gaurd it, or protect it now?

Last edited by Cash; 12-26-2008 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yah if someone offered me power i wouldnt store it if i were naruto i would embrace it

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...875#post653875

what if that is how naruto takes out amaterasu if your theory is correct.

Personally I think that if sasuke has amaterasu, and naruto has no way to negate it, naruto is going to be DESTROYED!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    yah if someone offered me power i wouldnt store it if i were naruto i would embrace it
    Would you swallow a gigantic scroll?!?!?! Naruto would freak! lol

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

anyways, peace. I'm out for the night.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol i dunno i think me and u are talking about 2 seperate things cuz im getting confused.

Either way anything is possible ^^

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it does
    maybe the demons ying fox chakra is in the scroll

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KBB View Post
    I think it does
    maybe the demons ying fox chakra is in the scroll
    I know that the manga said, actually the frog said, "my body matches the shape of the key to Naruto's seal" ... and the writing on it actually looks like a key. Whether it actually HOLDs the other chakra, IDK... but it definately is related to it

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that the Jirayia swallowing and spitting the key scroll is a toad technique that enables him to do so.

If Naruto learned that technique he could do it too i think.

Amazing theory. :D

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

awesome theory, youve thought this out really well.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This needs to be posted all over the internet! This makes my top 5 theories list.. and you leon, are my new theory confidant (I'll PM you about that sometime). xD

In all honesty, imagine the idea of putting that thing down your throat.

would he still knowingly sit still as the giant scroll was shoved inside his stomach??? HECK NO...
    Hmm, this can be achieved with ninjutsu, easily...

Naruto is scared that the Fox will overpower him. Would he be receptible to storing the scroll inside him, with all that power ready to unleash the Fox and lose control??? HECK NO....
    so that Naruto wouldn't immediately realize that something happened to Jiraiya
    You're better off sticking to these reasonings! Maybe adding in something about how KSF was testing Naruto with the questions he asked..?

(imagine the scene of a talking frog coming out of Jiraiya lol)
    I LOL'd :D

--------

Now, my thoughts against this theory..

Why would KSF disguise himself as Itachi of all people, and why the questions about Konoha and Sasuke? Is it impossible for the KSF to have entered Naruto sometime during his stay at Mt. Myouboku; I mean, how dangerous would it have been if Naruto had released Kyuubi on that mission to fight Sasuke, with the scroll actually inside of him... don't you think he deserves some kind of warning, and explanation of how to keep the scroll safe from Kyuubi before heading into danger? In the thread about the KSF being empty... again, it could've been retracted/shrunk via ninjutsu.

Itachi was sitting and waiting to fight Sasuke right at the same moment this event was taking place!
    Itachi could have easily been in the forest before going to fight Sasuke.. hell, I bet a shadow clone of Itachi's could have done the job.

Student of TsunadeHime KenshinXXX's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting theory , but Naruto has never been the type of series that has such huge twist in it . T_T

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KenshinXXX View Post
    Interesting theory , but Naruto has never been the type of series that has such huge twist in it . T_T
    When it comes to huge twists, do you mean, Itachi powering up Naruto is a lesser twist than the Key Scroll Frog being all ninja to secretly store himself with Naruto like Jiraya told him to?

I think I may see what you are saying though, that Kishi is usually more straight forward with his story telling?

Student of TsunadeHime KenshinXXX's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    When it comes to huge twists, do you mean, Itachi powering up Naruto is a lesser twist than the Key Scroll Frog being all ninja to secretly store himself with Naruto like Jiraya told him to?

I think I may see what you are saying though, that Kishi is usually more straight forward with his story telling?
    Yes that is what I am trying to say , although the Naruto series is not without its own variety of twists that are revealed throughout the story , most of them were not that unexpected ( except a few like when Itachi is revealed to be a good guy ).

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice theory...but we wont know til its kishi decides to tell us..LOL.but very good one anw

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its a good theory and not to tear at yours but...
    Here we can clearly see the key frog in the upper right hand corner on the right. This was a while after the whole Itachi inccident.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice theory. Good job.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    Here we can clearly see the key frog in the upper right hand corner on the right. This was a while after the whole Itachi inccident.
    very true....unless u count him jus bein out & have already made naruto swallow the scroll..
    i think thats still a harsh way to do things....But jiriya did bring that toad out in case he didnt make it back....And told him he had to link up wit naruto....Now i dont know why that frog isnt on top of the scroll..could be hidden somewhere...lol...In naruto maybe...

Sage106

good theory but not true. Itachi was itachi when he gave naruto his power, he gave him that power to bring sasuke back. And the scroll thing has nothing to do with itachi. Its they key or the other half of the kyuubi's power. There are two totaly different things

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Excellent theory!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    Its a long time in manga order sequence... but SHORT amount of time in plot... thats my point! That was my first point actually... Itachi first appears to Naruto a whole like 40 mangas before we see the conclusion of that encounter.... Why then for the gap?

AND Naruto returned right after the team arrived at the spot where Itachi and Sasuke fought.... SOOOO Jiraiya's fight and death all occured while Naruto was in the process of tracking down Sasuke. Right after that... the whole team returned home... and that is when Naruto found out about Jiraiya and left for the mountain...

Last edited by Cash; 12-26-2008 at 03:46 PM.

• Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»