awesome dude
    that explains everything.. there is no way itachi would his power to naruto
    btw use spoilers for the pics.. they wont compress in the spoilers

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage106 View Post
    good theory but not true. Itachi was itachi when he gave naruto his power, he gave him that power to bring sasuke back. And the scroll thing has nothing to do with itachi. Its they key or the other half of the kyuubi's power. There are two totaly different things
    The "Itachi" you mentioned, never said anything about bringing Sasuke back... he just asked, if Naruto had to choose Sasuke, or Konoha, who would he choose... This was another one of my points.... 2 pages right after eachother, show Itachi's comment, and then a flashback to when Jiraiya said the same thing... a little TOO coincidental...

Naruto being the loud ninja, probably yelled at the Keyscroll-Frog, about wanting to save Sasuke... and how he wouldn't change because it was his way of the ninja... ALSO... in that picture, "Itachi" was smiling... why??? because Naruto hasn't changed after all this time after he attacked Jiraiya when using the scroll... Itachi never witnessed Naruto's "way of the ninja" .... ALL the OTHER ninja that would smile at him like that... were ones that watched him grow and get stronger, but never waiver from his principles... ones which the REAL Itachi never witnessed.... but the FAKE "Itachi" / Keyscroll-Frog does know, and is worth smiling about...

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    awesome dude
    that explains everything.. there is no way itachi would his power to naruto
    btw use spoilers for the pics.. they wont compress in the spoilers
    It was late last night, and I had to type it in "MSWord" ... next time for sure TY

Last edited by Cash; 12-26-2008 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it would make sense when "itachi" / frog scroll said "i hope you never have to use it" and we later find out that this scroll can strengthen and weaken the 4th hokage's seal on naruto's stomach sealing the kyubi inside!!!!!!!!!!

great theory and ill keep my eyes peeled for any futer hints tward this

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really great theory dude!! I too never figured out why Itachi would have given his power to Naruto. I mean naruto was nowhere near the level of Sasuke and would stand a chance against him even if he could negate the amaterasu. The only thing Itachi could have tough is that Naruto will get stronger with time. The problem is that Itachi never leave something to chance or randomness, Itachi is someone how need to be certain of thing, and if he was preparing someone to fight Sasuke so he doesn't destroy the village it should have been someone stronger at that moment... Or completely an other plan from him.

SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Makes more sense this way, it's definitly possible.

Props for laying it out so clearly.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    Really great theory dude!! I too never figured out why Itachi would have given his power to Naruto.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    Makes more sense this way, it's definitly possible. Props for laying it out so clearly.

Thanks bros! I appreciate the dialouge on here, because I wasn't sure if I explained everything clearly, and the questions helps me figure out what I didn't say properly. So thanks to everyone!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

can frogs genjutsu? they dont have fingers.. LOL
    anyway besides that awesome theory u shuled work 4 kishi

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alt216 View Post
    can frogs genjutsu? they dont have fingers.. LOL
    anyway besides that awesome theory u shuled work 4 kishi
    HAHA, Well if he is interested in paying me to keep his secrets quiet... then alright!! LOL

As for the frogs using genjutsu... Fukusaku and Ma-toad sang a duet to trap Pein... remember I think that says enough haha... other than I can't wait to hear it in the anime! LOLROFL

TheUnbelievableKid GoAndLiveForever's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

..lol right -.-' kishi just tricked us all

i think everybody can see that's the thing who's naruto "EATING" is one of itachi's genjutsu birds. Itachi gave him Susano'o & Totsuka Sword combined with the Yata mirror. Naruto shud be able to block attacks from sasuke against the village with it. The village /or the 'lil piece whos left of it/ wud be invincible.

he also said: (itachi)
    hope you never have to use it
    knowing kishi, it'll be a surprise, sumthing none of us have even thought of.

it just cud be everything

I remember that the 4th sealed the bijuu that way, separating the dark and light chakra, a sorta yin yang thing, and that naruto can only use the yang part.
    Also from somewhere, that some uchiha (or atleast madara) has the ability to control bijuu/the kyuubi, maybe itachi figured out how to do this from madara aswell and this is what he gave naruto, the power to control the yin part of the kyuubi's chakra, the evil part of the chakra.

It would seem fitting since itachi says how he hopes naruto will never have to use it. (with it being such an evil chakra)

Anyways i just thought it wud be cool- that naruto can use the bijuu like a dog. thats the reason why kishi is just drawing that slow, he will just delay the BIG FIGHT. IT WILL BE JUST LIKE YEARS AGO, AS THE DEMON FOX ATTACKED KONOHA. THIS TIME- JUST THIS TIME NARUTO FIGHT WITH IT TO SAVE THE REST OF KONOHA, THE WILL OF FIRE & AND SO SASUKE AND NARUTO WILL FIGHT.
    ONCE THEY FOUGHT TOGETHER. THEY MEET AGAIN BY FATE
    -but i think sasuke won't die, he just will change his mind and start at the end of the story 2 rebuild konoha together with naruto- and so it ends/and starts as well again

is THIS THEIR FINAL BATTLE

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GoAndLiveForever View Post

i think everybody can see that's the thing who's naruto "EATING" is one of itachi's genjutsu birds. Itachi gave him Susano'o & Totsuka Sword combined with the Yata mirror. Naruto shud be able to block attacks from sasuke against the village with it. The village /or the 'lil piece whos left of it/ wud be invincible.

I remember that the 4th sealed the bijuu that way, separating the dark and light chakra, a sorta yin yang thing, and that naruto can only use the yang part.
    Also from somewhere, that some uchiha (or atleast madara) has the ability to control bijuu/the kyuubi, maybe itachi figured out how to do this from madara aswell and this is what he gave naruto, the power to control the yin part of the kyuubi's chakra, the evil part of the chakra.

It would seem fitting since itachi says how he hopes naruto will never have to use it. (with it being such an evil chakra)

Anyways i just thought it wud be cool- that naruto can use the bijuu like a dog. thats the reason why kishi is just drawing that slow, he will just delay the BIG FIGHT. IT WILL BE JUST LIKE YEARS AGO, AS THE DEMON FOX ATTACKED KONOHA. THIS TIME- JUST THIS TIME NARUTO FIGHT WITH IT TO SAVE THE REST OF KONOHA, THE WILL OF FIRE & AND SO SASUKE AND NARUTO WILL FIGHT.
    -but i think sasuke won't die, he just will change his mind and start at the end of the story 2 rebuild konoha together with naruto- and so it ends/and starts as well again

lol... I'm not sure what you want to say... are you against his theory or not?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

100%

against
    - mine is true

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

100%

against
    - mine is true
    Okay... sorry dude I was a bit confuse lol... I got to say that I used to think very much like you, but with the proof he just brought in the post I got to say I'm not sure anymore...His theory fit, what can I say.

Anyway, everyone believe what he want to believe, we'll be confirm soon enough with our good friend Kishi..

santasmile

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

thats true...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

100%

against
    - mine is true
    Itachi gave Naruto a larger penis, that's my theory. Yours is wrong and mine is true!

(see I can do it too )

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Itachi gave Naruto a larger penis, that's my theory. Yours is wrong and mine is true!

(see I can do it too )
    lol...just imagining how Naruto would beat Sasuke with a larger penis makes me want to puke...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hahaha

Naruto: This is the final duel, Sasuke.
    Sasuke: Tch.. dead last will never compare to me...
    Naruto: *whips it out*
    Sasuke: ......... T_T

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my answer =*

hope you never have to use it

was much of work- and u make a joke 'bout it and wrote some sh* about naruto's penis.

-.- ty

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    hahaha

Naruto: This is the final duel, Sasuke.
    Sasuke: Tch.. dead last will never compare to me...
    Naruto: *whips it out*
    Sasuke: ......... T_T
    lol, what an epic end!!! This would be going back to the original naruto with his sexy jutsu...

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    I am sure that NOONE has Wrote this before, much less thought it, if you have let me know!

Please be patient with my ordering and explanation

1. Naruto receives "Itachi's power" ... starting in Manga Chapter 365, and ends in Chapter 403. MANY things happened in between this gap. Including Pein killing Jiraiya, and Sasuke killing Itachi.

2. The most Relevant point to this thread, is when Jiraiya pulled the Keyscroll-Frog out from his stomach.

3. In all honesty, imagine the idea of putting that thing down your throat. BECAUSE this is what Naruto saw happen!!! Remember that the Keyscroll-Frog was pulled out of Jiraiya, in front of Naruto and eventually put back in. Naruto was also told the significance of the scroll, and experienced what affect it had on him

Now put it in context of the situation.

Naruto is scared that the Fox will overpower him. Would he be receptible to storing the scroll inside him, with all that power ready to unleash the Fox and lose control??? HECK NO.... not to mention that even IF Naruto was mentally able to take ownership of the scroll, would he still knowingly sit still as the giant scroll was shoved inside his stomach??? HECK NO...

Basically I am intending for you to picture how everything changes, if you imagine Itachi really being the Keyscroll-Frog... it makes sense, just read on

4. This is why the scroll frog used Genjutsu on Naruto, and made himself look like Itachi. What we assumed was Sasuke's brother, looking out for his brother. WRONG. Itachi was sitting and waiting to fight Sasuke right at the same moment this event was taking place! HOWEVER, the Keyscroll-Frog was witness to Naruto, met Naruto (imagine the scene of a talking frog coming out of Jiraiya lol) The Keyscroll-Frog also knew Naruto's motivation for wanting to control the 9-Tails, to save Sasuke, who is an enemy to Konoha.... Look at these images!

Both of these are CONSECUTIVE!!! Isn't it odd that Naruto even noticed that they both said the same thing!!!

5. Here is the imfamous shot! Notice that Naruto's head was in the same cocked back position, and swallowing something big. Trust me, its the scroll. AND it was genjutsu. *** WE all just like Naruto, did not realize what was really going on....

The transfer had to be immediate, preferrably not in the open where the secret could get out, and so that Naruto wouldn't immediately realize that something happened to Jiraiya, because he was forced to swallow that scroll!!!

6. Also Notice in the last image at the bottom, that the FAKE Itachi said he had something important to do, and left. This was to go and report to Fukusaku and the Hokage...
    Note that the Former Keyscroll-Frog now is empty. It took the scroll out of itself, and put it into Naruto... the Frog didn't want to commit suicide by going inside Naruto, knowing that its body wouldn't survive.

7. This is why Naruto was swifted away to the mountain ASAP, and Tsunade told him to go. She was probably told EVERYTHING, include the scroll being inside of Naruto.

8. IMPORANT!!!!!! The Big scroll is just a common scroll... See the following images...

MINATO = NO BIG SCROLL

Minato Images from Kakashi Gaiden (Never wore a scroll)

#2 Notice Minato, now not have a pack on.

*Minato could have used the scroll as well as that same backpack, but chose not to... because there is not a connection for Minato and the frogs, and a big scroll...

JIRAIYA = NEVER used his big scroll in the fight against Pain, infact, it appears like he just cast it aside as a nuisance...

THE END!!! Hope you enjoyed this revelation
    I wan't to come back on the scroll thing and what it could be...

It's sure minato had no scroll, he sign a pact with the frog just like naruto did when he was younger, but it stop there. Jiraiya has the TOAD SAGE is the only one allowed to carry this scroll(non frog). Jiraiya was acknowledge by the toad, just like naruto did in Myobokuzan. Has far as we know, Minato never went or train to this mountain.

My personal theory behind this scroll... I think there is definatly a greater power than just signing contract, maybe it's exactly what we're about to see in the next chapter. Summon something big like Pa toad said. I wouldn't be surprise that our friend Hyruzen Sarutobi (member here at NB) had already found what it's... A weapon... It's the only thing I can think of, let me explain:

1: Legendary weapon; would suit naruto perfectly and would accentuate the ressamblance to Sasuke (face it when the big fight will occur between those 2 they'll both have a weapon in hand, and it won't be a kunai).

2:Giant toad summon; Gamabunta was said to be the biggest toad still living, does it make him the strongest?? maybe the scroll can summon the toad that without being the biggest would be the strongest.

3:Massive toad summon; Most unlikely, but I have to put it there. Naruto would summon an army of fighting toad, like Sasori use to do with his puppet. I don't think this will happen, whatever the number, weak is weak (remember Naruto fighting Kimimaro).

4eath summoning; Of all this is the less credible, but a lot of you freak out when they read that Jiraiya and the 4th came back to life...we never know!

5;... what do you guess?

SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This theory seems more feasible too when you consider how Naruto learns new jutsus/skills. If Itachi just "gave" Naruto some unknown powers there's no way in hell he'd figure out 1, what it was, and 2, how to use it (Especially since Itachi is dead!). Once it is made clear to Naruto that he has the scroll (either by Tsunade or even one of the toads) he will understand and know what it is, as well as how to use it. I can definitly see Kishi doing this, then Tarantino'ing back through flashbacks to explain it all.

Once again Leon, great observation and theory. I'm sold on it. It means we may see more Kyuubi naruto and tails come out!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

eyeryone who just likes naruto more than uchiha stuff is agreeing -.-

isnt it so?

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why hasnt naruto gone mental and out of control when the frog stated to jiraiya when the key was turned before even a slight bit he went 4 tails and nearly killed jiraiya.

But this time he has no symptoms and has full control?

Its very OCD attention to detail, and thats what im loving, but it just seems weird LOL

I dont think swallowing the entire scroll is nessecarily something to fear, jiraiya did it, and orochimaru put all kinds of things in himself.

Can't be that bad.

Its probably a special summoning so only the person can do it through theyre body, rather than the usual kuchiyose blood contract system.

Otherwise any old person could summon the scroll frog.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

eyeryone who just likes naruto more than uchiha stuff is agreeing -.-

isnt it so?
    That's not true, I'm a pure Uchiha fan and I find this theory completely credible, I wouldn't go has far has saying it's the true, but I wouldn't be surprise if Kishi would come up with something similar...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    Okay... sorry dude I was a bit confuse lol... I got to say that I used to think very much like you, but with the proof he just brought in the post I got to say I'm not sure anymore...His theory fit, what can I say.

Anyway, everyone believe what he want to believe, we'll be confirm soon enough with our good friend Kishi..

santasmile
    Thanks for the support I did go through the brain-busting effort to see if it was even worth writing about... and the more and went back and forth, because of the time skipping, the more it fit into place...

No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

i just know this the power itachi give him it's the power to block sasugay and madara shsringan from controlling the kyuubi inside of him.

Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»