Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    I wan't to come back on the scroll thing and what it could be...

It's sure minato had no scroll, he sign a pact with the frog just like naruto did when he was younger, but it stop there. Jiraiya has the TOAD SAGE is the only one allowed to carry this scroll(non frog). Jiraiya was acknowledge by the toad, just like naruto did in Myobokuzan. Has far as we know, Minato never went or train to this mountain.

My personal theory behind this scroll... I think there is definatly a greater power than just signing contract, maybe it's exactly what we're about to see in the next chapter. Summon something big like Pa toad said. I wouldn't be surprise that our friend Hyruzen Sarutobi (member here at NB) had already found what it's... A weapon... It's the only thing I can think of, let me explain:

1: Legendary weapon; would suit naruto perfectly and would accentuate the ressamblance to Sasuke (face it when the big fight will occur between those 2 they'll both have a weapon in hand, and it won't be a kunai).

2:Giant toad summon; Gamabunta was said to be the biggest toad still living, does it make him the strongest?? maybe the scroll can summon the toad that without being the biggest would be the strongest.

3:Massive toad summon; Most unlikely, but I have to put it there. Naruto would summon an army of fighting toad, like Sasori use to do with his puppet. I don't think this will happen, whatever the number, weak is weak (remember Naruto fighting Kimimaro).

4eath summoning; Of all this is the less credible, but a lot of you freak out when they read that Jiraiya and the 4th came back to life...we never know!

5;... what do you guess?

When Naruto is shown with Jiraiya and Minato... it is ONLY in the context, that Naruto is faced with the HUGE responsibility of putting his life on the line, just like the 4th and J-man. Naruto is most likely pumping himself up, to fight Pein with EVERYTHING he has... Naruto could most likely put MORE effort into destroying Pein, than in trying to bring Sasuke back... no joke!!!!

Scrolls aren't needed for HUGE frog summons... look at Jiraiya's battle with Pein... he honestly NEVER uses his huge scroll... that is the basis we are saying the possibility of Naruto's scroll will be amazing... that notion is just untrue... unless Naruto was given a mystical nature scroll, that is 100% biodegradable... call it the Charmin jutsu... ROFL

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    When Naruto is shown with Jiraiya and Minato... it is ONLY in the context, that Naruto is faced with the HUGE responsibility of putting his life on the line, just like the 4th and J-man. Naruto is most likely pumping himself up, to fight Pein with EVERYTHING he has... Naruto could most likely put MORE effort into destroying Pein, than in trying to bring Sasuke back... no joke!!!!

Scrolls aren't needed for HUGE frog summons... look at Jiraiya's battle with Pein... he honestly NEVER uses his huge scroll... that is the basis we are saying the possibility of Naruto's scroll will be amazing... that notion is just untrue... unless Naruto was given a mystical nature scroll, that is 100% biodegradable... call it the Charmin jutsu... ROFL
    lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am sure that NOONE has Wrote this before, much less thought it, if you have let me know!

Please be patient with my ordering and explanation

1. Naruto receives "Itachi's power" ... starting in Manga Chapter 365, and ends in Chapter 403. MANY things happened in between this gap. Including Pein killing Jiraiya, and Sasuke killing Itachi.

2. The most Relevant point to this thread, is when Jiraiya pulled the Keyscroll-Frog out from his stomach.

3. In all honesty, imagine the idea of putting that thing down your throat. BECAUSE this is what Naruto saw happen!!! Remember that the Keyscroll-Frog was pulled out of Jiraiya, in front of Naruto and eventually put back in. Naruto was also told the significance of the scroll, and experienced what affect it had on him

Now put it in context of the situation.

Naruto is scared that the Fox will overpower him. Would he be receptible to storing the scroll inside him, with all that power ready to unleash the Fox and lose control??? HECK NO.... not to mention that even IF Naruto was mentally able to take ownership of the scroll, would he still knowingly sit still as the giant scroll was shoved inside his stomach??? HECK NO...

Basically I am intending for you to picture how everything changes, if you imagine Itachi really being the Keyscroll-Frog... it makes sense, just read on

4. This is why the scroll frog used Genjutsu on Naruto, and made himself look like Itachi. What we assumed was Sasuke's brother, looking out for his brother. WRONG. Itachi was sitting and waiting to fight Sasuke right at the same moment this event was taking place! HOWEVER, the Keyscroll-Frog was witness to Naruto, met Naruto (imagine the scene of a talking frog coming out of Jiraiya lol) The Keyscroll-Frog also knew Naruto's motivation for wanting to control the 9-Tails, to save Sasuke, who is an enemy to Konoha.... Look at these images!

Both of these are CONSECUTIVE!!! Isn't it odd that Naruto even noticed that they both said the same thing!!!

5. Here is the imfamous shot! Notice that Naruto's head was in the same cocked back position, and swallowing something big. Trust me, its the scroll. AND it was genjutsu. *** WE all just like Naruto, did not realize what was really going on....

The transfer had to be immediate, preferrably not in the open where the secret could get out, and so that Naruto wouldn't immediately realize that something happened to Jiraiya, because he was forced to swallow that scroll!!!

6. Also Notice in the last image at the bottom, that the FAKE Itachi said he had something important to do, and left. This was to go and report to Fukusaku and the Hokage...
    Note that the Former Keyscroll-Frog now is empty. It took the scroll out of itself, and put it into Naruto... the Frog didn't want to commit suicide by going inside Naruto, knowing that its body wouldn't survive.

7. This is why Naruto was swifted away to the mountain ASAP, and Tsunade told him to go. She was probably told EVERYTHING, include the scroll being inside of Naruto.

8. IMPORANT!!!!!! The Big scroll is just a common scroll... See the following images...

MINATO = NO BIG SCROLL

Minato Images from Kakashi Gaiden (Never wore a scroll)

#2 Notice Minato, now not have a pack on.

*Minato could have used the scroll as well as that same backpack, but chose not to... because there is not a connection for Minato and the frogs, and a big scroll...

JIRAIYA = NEVER used his big scroll in the fight against Pain, infact, it appears like he just cast it aside as a nuisance...

THE END!!! Hope you enjoyed this revelation
    cool and all but that was a clone.
    you said that happened at the same time itachi was at the moment.
    but remember.
    he was asking about how naruto felt towards sasuke then he said he had to go.(clone died) and they show itachi and sasuke start to fight. (clone tells sasuke were real itachi is and dies)
    good theory ut that was just a clone.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura kenshin uchihia View Post
    cool and all but that was a clone.
    you said that happened at the same time itachi was at the moment.
    but remember.
    he was asking about how naruto felt towards sasuke then he said he had to go.(clone died) and they show itachi and sasuke start to fight. (clone tells sasuke were real itachi is and dies)
    good theory ut that was just a clone.
    Look at the Skill Ability wheel, I am sure that Itachi does not have more chakra than Kakashi... and the idea of Itachi using a clone over that long of a period of time is NOT plausible...

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Look at the Skill Ability wheel, I am sure that Itachi does not have more chakra than Kakashi... and the idea of Itachi using a clone over that long of a period of time is NOT plausible...
    False, the Uchiha are known to possess incredible chakra

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah thats why kakashi gets so worn out when using sharingan, because his chakra levels are too low.

Itachi used 3 mangekyou techniques in unison, which is more than kakashi could ever do, itachi has loads more chakra than kakashi

Also leon, how come when the scroll frog turned the key a little he went mental to 4 tails, but now he has the entire scroll and key he is absolutely fine?

It makes no sense to have the key to open up the rest of the kyubiis power and he has full control when only 6-12 months or so ago in his life he went beserk in an ATTEMPT to do it

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Yeah thats why kakashi gets so worn out when using sharingan, because his chakra levels are too low.

Itachi used 3 mangekyou techniques in unison, which is more than kakashi could ever do, itachi has loads more chakra than kakashi

Also leon, how come when the scroll frog turned the key a little he went mental to 4 tails, but now he has the entire scroll and key he is absolutely fine?

It makes no sense to have the key to open up the rest of the kyubiis power and he has full control when only 6-12 months or so ago in his life he went beserk in an ATTEMPT to do it
    kakashi gets worn out because his body is not efficient with sharingan usage unlike the Uchiha who spend their whole life mastering their genkai

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakdaddy View Post
    kakashi gets worn out because his body is not efficient with sharingan usage unlike the Uchiha who spend their whole life mastering their genkai
    Or, and more logically, because kakashi doesnt have the same chakra capacity as an uchiha.

Think about it, if kakashis genetics and lack of that bloodline limited his sharingan, then he wouldnt be able to get better at it really, there would be a untrainable maximum, like he said, you cant train organs etc, and sharingan is a bloodline.

If its capability of jutsu is based on the genetics of the body and host of the sharingan, then it means sharingans power is locked at a certain level depending on that persons individual body.

If its capability can be honed, like zetsu states, and so does kakashi, then chances are its capability is through practice and chakra.

Kakashi used basic sharingan against zabuza and was out for a week.

Now he can use standard sharingan no problem.

Personally its the chakra capacity.

As kakashis chakra capacity increases, so does his sharingan ability and usage.

Kakashi was quite a weak jounin really with VERY low chakra capacity, i mean his limit was 3 chidoris as a jounin, sasuke as a genin was 2, and probably near 3, and definitely at 3 by the end of the chuunin exams.

Kakashi has certainly improved a lot

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Almost everyone was weak in the beginning of the anime.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Destined Child View Post
    Almost everyone was weak in the beginning of the anime.
    lol true... well a lot of people are still week, look at tsunade and sakura and Ino and ten ten.... and many others, not considering the Jounins we haven't seen, who I'm sure, really suk.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol true... well a lot of people are still week, look at tsunade and sakura and Ino and ten ten.... and many others, not considering the Jounins we haven't seen, who I'm sure, really suk.
    Agreed.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Or, and more logically, because kakashi doesnt have the same chakra capacity as an uchiha.

Think about it, if kakashis genetics and lack of that bloodline limited his sharingan, then he wouldnt be able to get better at it really, there would be a untrainable maximum, like he said, you cant train organs etc, and sharingan is a bloodline.

If its capability of jutsu is based on the genetics of the body and host of the sharingan, then it means sharingans power is locked at a certain level depending on that persons individual body.

If its capability can be honed, like zetsu states, and so does kakashi, then chances are its capability is through practice and chakra.

Kakashi was quite a weak jounin really with VERY low chakra capacity, i mean his limit was 3 chidoris as a jounin, sasuke as a genin was 2, and probably near 3, and definitely at 3 by the end of the chuunin exams.

i was goin to say the same......as Kakashi dont hv sharingan as bloodline line limit but still can use MS dat also 2-3 times in one go.....he probabily has more chakra den Itachi

as using a ability which u hv frm childhood is very easy...compare to what u learn later on in ur life

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by vivekroongta View Post
    i was goin to say the same......as Kakashi dont hv sharingan as bloodline line limit but still can use MS dat also 2-3 times in one go.....he probabily has more chakra den Itachi

as using a ability which u hv frm childhood is very easy...compare to what u learn later on in ur life
    No offense, but do you read what you type?

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by vivekroongta View Post

False, Itachi has way more chakra than kakashi;

1: Almost every time Kakashi use Sharingan or MS he gets himself in an hospital bed which can mean 2 things. Either used all his chakra because of his Sharingan technic or he suck at using chakra.

2: We all agree on number one that kakashi doesn't suck at using chakra which let us to think that his technic just take too much chakra. Then why Itachi can do it and not kakashi. You think that it's because Itachi is more used to his sharingan... The sharingan is just a tool that let shinobi use different jutsu that's all. You could almost consider the sharingan has a jutsu, it use a certain amount to activate it and an other to use his ability that's all. So if kakashi is not able to use has much is sharingan, yes there is the genetic that come in (depending on itachi kekkei genkai strength in him), but since kakashi his able to use the sharingan means his body isn't refusing it, so the only thing left is the amount of chakra the 2 possess.

Look, it's not worth debating, in the manga kakashi said himself that he has a low chakra reserve (when comparing to naruto) this is know by everyone, and it's also well know that the Uchiha have strong chakra reserve (and don't tell me Itachi was weak among the Uchiha, he surely his the second or third strongest Uchiha to ever live...).

lol

I took me a while but I manage to lol...

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-28-2008 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok there were two posts so I'll try and answer as best as possible....

- Naruto doesn't know the 4th is his father, if the Kyuubi knew, he would probably go balistic on Naruto...

- Same would happen if the Kyuubi knew that Naruto actually possess the key to releasing him.

- Itachi yes used multiple MS techniques, the sharringan is really good for using genjutsu as well, or at least dispelling it.

- Kakashi only uses MS as a last resort because it consumes a lot of chakra. Otherwise he uses Chidori, along with other ninjutsu... Plus Itachi would like to not have his sharringan go blind from over use.

- Look at Sasuke, he never used the heavy chakra consuming MS against Itachi. Instead he used his chakra for an array of other attacks. He didn't want MS, but instead improved it as much as possible... INFACT while using the curse seal... his main pupile dialates MORE than if he doesn't use the curse seal...

- Point being, is that MS takes a A LOT of chakra to use, that could be used in other ways...

- For Itachi to use a shadow clone to transfer some part of him seems a little TOO far fetched... because, to do use it for that far of a distance, that secretly, he would have to go undetected by...
    1. Naruto's group
    2. Kisame his partner, who was with him until sent to get Sasuke and prevent the others from coming.
    3. Sasuke's group, who has a VERY VERY good Chakra Sensing girl in it.
    4. Madara/Tobi who was adamant about letting the fight happen
    5. Most Important... ZETZU who was watching Itachi the whole time!! ... seems a little far fetched that Itachi would be able to sneak away. Zetzu would have tracked him anywhere he went... Itachi even knew that Zetzu was there when he directed an attack both at Sasuke, but mostly at Zetzu...

- Kakashi isn't a bloodline user of Sharringan, thus it consumes more chakra from him, just by using the eye... that is why he keeps it covered... otherwise it would be a constant drain on him.

- I am just trying to say that the simplest explanation is usually the right one... and we are CREATING the idea that it is feasible... remember, Itachi WAS SICK... and we believe that he was capable of doing this much fighting, AND able to send a shadow-clone...?

Last edited by Cash; 12-29-2008 at 03:27 AM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

- Naruto doesn't know the 4th is his father, if the Kyuubi knew, he would probably go balistic on Naruto...

- Same would happen if the Kyuubi knew that Naruto actually possess the key to releasing him.

- Itachi yes used multiple MS techniques, the sharringan is really good for using genjutsu as well, or at least dispelling it.

- Kakashi only uses MS as a last resort because it consumes a lot of chakra. Otherwise he uses Chidori, along with other ninjutsu... Plus Itachi would like to not have his sharringan go blind from over use.

- Look at Sasuke, he never used the heavy chakra consuming MS against Itachi. Instead he used his chakra for an array of other attacks. He didn't want MS, but instead improved it as much as possible... INFACT while using the curse seal... his main pupile dialates MORE than if he doesn't use the curse seal...

- Point being, is that MS takes a A LOT of chakra to use, that could be used in other ways...

- For Itachi to use a shadow clone to transfer some part of him seems a little TOO far fetched... because, to do use it for that far of a distance, that secretly, he would have to go undetected by...
    1. Naruto's group
    2. Kisame his partner, who was with him until sent to get Sasuke and prevent the others from coming.
    5. Most Important... ZETZU who was watching Itachi the whole time!! ... seems a little far fetched that Itachi would be able to sneak away. Zetzu would have tracked him anywhere he went... Itachi even knew that Zetzu was there when he directed an attack both at Sasuke, but mostly at Zetzu...

- Itachi isn't a bloodline user of Sharringan, thus it consumes more chakra from him, just by using the eye... that is why he keeps it covered... otherwise it would be a constant drain on him.

- I am just trying to say that the simplest explanation is usually the right one... and we are CREATING the idea that it is feasible... remember, Itachi WAS SICK... and we believe that he was capable of doing this much fighting, AND able to send a shadow-clone...?
    Great explaination, couldn't have put it better!

good job dude:D

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Naruto's group

- Kakashi isn't a bloodline user of Sharringan, thus it consumes more chakra from him, just by using the eye... that is why he keeps it covered... otherwise it would be a constant drain on him.

No you dont understand me leon.

Jiraiya tried putting that scroll into naruto before, and tried to release the seal with the key in that same manga.

Naruto went 4tails when this happened.

so how come naruto now has this scroll in him and the foxes two chakras yin and yang are now mixed, he isnt going 4tails at all? or given the full release of his power now, 9tails??

It makes no sense for naruto to go ballistic on jiraiya first attempt just tilting the key a little, then fully implanting him with power and NO SIDE EFFECTS?

I know everything else you posted, thats not what im getting at

Also why would itachi have to go undetected from these people?

he sent a clone, meaning the akatsuki and everyone else was focusing on the real one, not the clone miles away in the woods.

Itachi is the smartest and strongest ninja we have seen so far personally, sending a clone to naruto in my books is D-class for itachi, piss simple

Last edited by twistedlink; 12-29-2008 at 08:14 AM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No you dont understand me leon.

Jiraiya tried putting that scroll into naruto before, and tried to release the seal with the key in that same manga.

Naruto went 4tails when this happened.

so how come naruto now has this scroll in him and the foxes two chakras yin and yang are now mixed, he isnt going 4tails at all? or given the full release of his power now, 9tails??

It makes no sense for naruto to go ballistic on jiraiya first attempt just tilting the key a little, then fully implanting him with power and NO SIDE EFFECTS?

I know everything else you posted, thats not what im getting at

Also why would itachi have to go undetected from these people?

he sent a clone, meaning the akatsuki and everyone else was focusing on the real one, not the clone miles away in the woods.

Itachi is the smartest and strongest ninja we have seen so far personally, sending a clone to naruto in my books is D-class for itachi, piss simple
    I see what you are saying now...

This is how I imagined the key working...
    1. Jiraiya said that he twisted the seal open just a little bit...
    2. If he twisted it, it means that Naruto did not swallow the scroll.
    3. If Naruto swallowed the scroll... Jiraiya would have had NO ability to stop the 9-Tails, but he did stop it.
    4. When Jiraiya gave up custody of the the key scroll, he placed his hand in the box on the scroll, and his 5 finger prints made dots on it...
    5. When Jiraiya "fixed" Naruto's spriral tatoo on his stomach, from what Orochimaru did, he put his 5 fingertips on the seal...
    6. The seal on Naruto's stomach is the means by which someone, other than Naruto, would be able to use the power of the key-scroll to "twist" the spiral seal back into place...
    7. Imagine the seal on his stomach like a clock, over time, the seal weakens, and someone must wind the seal back up. If you wind it the wrong way, the clock/seal will break... like Jiraiya did.
    8. The 4th did this for 2 reasons, 1 being to let Naruto fully use the 9-Tails... And 2 to prevent Naruto and the 9-Tails going on a rampage if Naruto couldn't control the fox while growing up, by entrusting the ability to control the seal, to the 4th's teacher, ie Jiraiya.

About Itachi...

1. Madara has been watching Itachi and Sasuke for a long long time. Trying to plot his move, in order to gain the abilities of one of the two. Itachi figured this out, and was the main reason why Madara was unable to approach Sasuke. They were in the same organization together... why else would "the good hearted Itachi" participate in the Akatsuki??!??!?!?! It doesn't make sense...
    2. Madara has been keeping tabs on Sasuke ever since Orochimaru set his eyes on him, Zetzu was watching the Naruto vs Sasuke fight! Zetzu was also watching the Itachi fight! Madara's future plans COMPLETELY depend on how the Sasuke vs Itachi fight would go down...
    3.Madara even said A LONG time ago, while sitting on top of his statue in Konoha, "Sasuke, will you remain a snake, or will you rise up and become a hawk."
    4. The reason why Itachi doing it secretly is important, is because Sasuke would have went after the clone... Also because Zetzu and Madara would know what Itachi was planning...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Number 7 is about how i imagind it

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Koo View Post
    Number 7 is about how i imagind it
    yeah me too!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

First off, very nice theory. You seem to have really thought this through.
    Everyone else also made some very good arguments pro and against, my hats off for this thread.

Having said that, I dont buy it. I agree that it isnt kishis style to make such a huge plot twist from what we have seen in the manga so far.

- From what we have seen in the development of the manga, Itachi is coming off as a "good guy" or not as bad as we first thought.
    - Everything is pointing to the fact that Itachi did what he did to protect Sasuke. Even joining Akatsuki. Remember the only reason Madara didnt invade Konoha was because of Itachi, he said so himself.
    - Itachi gave Naruto a gift to either counter MS or something that would negate all of Sasukes power and probably kill him, kind of like an Uchiha secret learned from Madara (Itachi told Naruto that he hoped he wouldnt have to use it).
    - Madara knew Itachis intention to battle Sasuke from the beginning. Zetsu was there just to report.
    - Why would the frogs use the figure of Itachi?
    - We dont know the extent to Itachis power, so assuming he could or couldnt do something is pointless.
    - Assuming the risk of repeating myself, Itachi all along wanted to protect Sasuke. Knowing how Naruto feels about Sasuke it makes sense for him to make sure someone either stops him from destroying or losing himself in his hatred. His questions were to make sure Naruto would be able to stop Sasuke, and the gift gave him the means necessary if he couldnt. it is probaly something that will activate during battle or while fighting MS.

Forgive me if t came out a little confusing.
    My boss is getting on my nerves...lol.

BTW I loved the clock - seal idea!

Peace.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi 09 View Post
    First off, very nice theory. You seem to have really thought this through.
    Everyone else also made some very good arguments pro and against, my hats off for this thread.

Having said that, I dont buy it. I agree that it isnt kishis style to make such a huge plot twist from what we have seen in the manga so far.

- From what we have seen in the development of the manga, Itachi is coming off as a "good guy" or not as bad as we first thought.
    - Everything is pointing to the fact that Itachi did what he did to protect Sasuke. Even joining Akatsuki. Remember the only reason Madara didnt invade Konoha was because of Itachi, he said so himself.
    - Itachi gave Naruto a gift to either counter MS or something that would negate all of Sasukes power and probably kill him, kind of like an Uchiha secret learned from Madara (Itachi told Naruto that he hoped he wouldnt have to use it).
    - Madara knew Itachis intention to battle Sasuke from the beginning. Zetsu was there just to report.
    - Why would the frogs use the figure of Itachi?
    - We dont know the extent to Itachis power, so assuming he could or couldnt do something is pointless.
    - Assuming the risk of repeating myself, Itachi all along wanted to protect Sasuke. Knowing how Naruto feels about Sasuke it makes sense for him to make sure someone either stops him from destroying or losing himself in his hatred. His questions were to make sure Naruto would be able to stop Sasuke, and the gift gave him the means necessary if he couldnt. it is probaly something that will activate during battle or while fighting MS.

Forgive me if t came out a little confusing.
    My boss is getting on my nerves...lol.

BTW I loved the clock - seal idea!

Peace.
    Nice post! I'll like ur idea.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice post! I'll like ur idea.
    Appreciate it!
    Just trying to get the old brain running.

Peace.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi 09 View Post
    Appreciate it!
    Just trying to get the old brain running.

Peace.
    lol

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think ur overdoing it and got too deep in ur reasoning. Itachi just gave naruto the power to negate amaterasu, that's all. And as far as someone being in two places at a time well, no need to exaggerate things. There are clones all around and he was using gengetsu at that meeting with naruto.

Cool theory and not trying to blast or anything but is just a bit too much