Page 8 of 10 « First ... 45678910 Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 189
  1. #141
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,233
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    ...

    Another point. Jiraiya released custody of the keyscroll... someone would have had to place their hand on the scroll to take custody of it... only person the Frogs would trust... IF ANYONE... would be Tsunade.

    I would like to know where the scroll is, at present, myself. Frog might have returned to the mountains and waiting ot be reassigned with Naruto. or whatever..... That thing will come up when ,Naruto will need the rest of Kyuubi's power.
     
         

  2. #142
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,210
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    And? I just said that Itachi had met Naruto in person more than once and knew quite a lot about him.




    Where did you get this impression that Itachi even tried to stop Pain? I don't think he even bothered with him. All akatsuki members are strong . Itachi won't just go and stop anybody. His concern was Madara and probably he realised that he was the real problem...




    You got it all mix up. Read manga 365, 366 367 again. When Itachi met Naruto Jiraiya was drinking sake with Tsunade.(manga 365) Sasuke crossed one of the Naruto's clone and another clone met Itachi.

    At the same time when Itachi's crow were flying, Jiraiya was telling Tsunade that he was leaving to gather information.Manga (366)


    Manga Fox: Naruto Vol.40 Ch.365: Sasuke's Chase Online Manga Scans


    His fight started with Sasuke just a fraction of a second later than He left Naruto, telling him he had something important to do. Jiraiya was still with Tsunade.

    Manga Fox: Naruto Vol.40 Ch.367: Itachi and Sasuke Online Manga Scans


    Itachi didn't need to dogde akatsuki. Sasuke was coming and he was keeping an eye on him. NO one from Akatsuki would care if they noticed Itachi's clone.

    Besides his clone was well hidden in the jungle. I don't know if he expected to see Naruto there. He probably didn't, but when he saw he decided to grab the chance. He made one more safty net for Sasuke and to save Konoha as well. He had no time left himself. Tsunade said once that naruto's personality was such that you want to bet on him.

    Jiraiya reached the rain village at the same time when Itachi told Sasuke to reach Uchiha hide out alone.

    Naruto thing was over long before that. See yourself:

    Manga Fox: Naruto Vol.40 Ch.367: Itachi and Sasuke Online Manga Scans

    Zetsu did comment during the fight that Itachi appeared less than 100% and wondered if he had been in some confrontation just before the fight started. So, yes, Itachi's action didn't go totally unnoticed. ONly, nobody understood what exactly had happnned. Itachi's illness made it easier to ignore his unexplained fatigue .

    I tried to reply before, but, damn browser ate my post- again.
    Chapter 403
    1. Conclusion to Naruto meeting "Itachi" FORTY (40) Manga chapters later... WHY THE TIME GAP? ITS FOR A REASON.
    2. CONSECUTIVE IMAGES... Coincidental... I think not... Would Itachi know of Naruto's stubborness and not willing to give up. Remember being this unselfish is new to all of the ninja world. Except for the Hokages of Konoha... the "will of fire".... see my post on Hinduism Part 2.




    3. The more important thing to do was to tell Tsunade and Fukusaku that he completed his mission, and the last request of Jiraiya, to give Naruto the scroll. In the latest animes, Jiraiya told Tsunade in a letter, that the time would come for Tsunade to have to let Naruto make decisions for himself... and that Jiraiya now has complete confidence that Naruto will be as great of a person and shinobi as his father, and will never sway from his way of the ninja.

    4. This was a test by the Frogs, possibly orchestrated with Tsunade's help, ie she knows Itachi's techniques... and that Naruto EASILY falls for GENJUTSU EVERY TIME.


    THE FIRST SCENE OF NARUTOS ENCOUNTER WITH ITACHI HAPPENED IN 365... Go back and read the 40 chapters in between... and think of a more significant reason for Kishimoto to leave that large of a plot gap, when he easily could have finished the scene. I answered my reason much earlier in the thread.
     
         

  3. #143
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,210
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    I would like to know where the scroll is, at present, myself. Frog might have returned to the mountains and waiting ot be reassigned with Naruto. or whatever..... That thing will come up when ,Naruto will need the rest of Kyuubi's power.
    Well if you don't agree with my theory...

    From the time Jiraiya released the scroll from his possession... and Naruto returned to Konoha...

    The Keyscroll Frog emptied the scroll from his stomach. There are only one other place that frog could have gone other than to Konoha... that being the mountain.

    I believe the gap was to hint that Naruto had the scroll given to him... because the scene where Jiraiya "spat up" the scroll... his cocked head, and image, was perfectly mirrored to Naruto swallowing that "bird"... that is 1 reason of many for the 40 chapter gap.

    ALSO, if you don't believe me...

    Somehow, Naruto, who couldn't finish Rasen shurrikan before going after Sasuke.... SOMEHOW magically MASTERED chakra control (ie overcame the inbalance caused by the Kyuubi, and why he has to use shadow clones even to make a basic rasengan)
    BEFORE MASTERING SAGE-MODE...?!?!

    Sage mode had NOTHING to do with Naruto mastering rasenshurrikan... INFACT... he was training with rasenshurrikan AT THE SAME TIME... as learning sage-mode....

    WTF?! HOW did he suddenly become able to control his chakra THAT AMAZINGLY... moreso that Jiraiya!?!?

    I say that Naruto has become SO INTUNE with his own ability to control his chakra, because of the demon... and once he had the key inside him... which constantly keeps the seal from EVER weakening again... unless he wants it to... THAT NOW, once that imbalance was eliminated... he became a chakra control genious... no joke...

    I mean comeon... he can maintain focus over 5/6 Sage-Shadowclones at the same time!?!?! When Jiraiya could barely control himself?!?!

    There is so much evidence of Naruto having the scroll its rediculous to me.... lol
     
         

  4. #144
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    Chapter 403
    1. Conclusion to Naruto meeting "Itachi" FORTY (40) Manga chapters later... WHY THE TIME GAP? ITS FOR A REASON.
    2. CONSECUTIVE IMAGES... Coincidental... I think not... Would Itachi know of Naruto's stubborness and not willing to give up. Remember being this unselfish is new to all of the ninja world. Except for the Hokages of Konoha... the "will of fire".... see my post on Hinduism Part 2.




    3. The more important thing to do was to tell Tsunade and Fukusaku that he completed his mission, and the last request of Jiraiya, to give Naruto the scroll. In the latest animes, Jiraiya told Tsunade in a letter, that the time would come for Tsunade to have to let Naruto make decisions for himself... and that Jiraiya now has complete confidence that Naruto will be as great of a person and shinobi as his father, and will never sway from his way of the ninja.

    4. This was a test by the Frogs, possibly orchestrated with Tsunade's help, ie she knows Itachi's techniques... and that Naruto EASILY falls for GENJUTSU EVERY TIME.


    THE FIRST SCENE OF NARUTOS ENCOUNTER WITH ITACHI HAPPENED IN 365... Go back and read the 40 chapters in between... and think of a more significant reason for Kishimoto to leave that large of a plot gap, when he easily could have finished the scene. I answered my reason much earlier in the thread.
    not to downplay your theory, but just because there is a time gap doesnt mean its for a reason, kishi said it himself that this year we wont even see that much of naruto, he has to develop other characters, if he only wrote about naruto then we would know nothing, and how do we know that itachi wasnt jman's informant inside akatsuki??? someone else presented this theory on another thread and it makes sense at least to me because itachi truly cared about konoha, and isthatnecessary kinda just showed us with evidence that the keyscroll was released after itachi had already met with naruto, so unless he can go back in time i truly think it was really itachi giving naruto power. jman died while sasuke and itachi were fighting, which came after itachi met with naruto, its a good theory but things dont add up, but thats just my opinion who knows maybe im wrong :D
     
         

  5. #145
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by sageofmyobokuzan View Post
    not to downplay your theory, but just because there is a time gap doesnt mean its for a reason, kishi said it himself that this year we wont even see that much of naruto, he has to develop other characters, if he only wrote about naruto then we would know nothing, and how do we know that itachi wasnt jman's informant inside akatsuki??? someone else presented this theory on another thread and it makes sense at least to me because itachi truly cared about konoha, and isthatnecessary kinda just showed us with evidence that the keyscroll was released after itachi had already met with naruto, so unless he can go back in time i truly think it was really itachi giving naruto power. jman died while sasuke and itachi were fighting, which came after itachi met with naruto, its a good theory but things dont add up, but thats just my opinion who knows maybe im wrong :D
    naruto said it himself that he can only do 2 frs while in sage mode
    Naruto 433 page 01 | One Manga
    , why would he say that if it didnt depend on him being in sage mode??? and the reason he has such good chakra control is because of sage mode, which requires a shinobi to be fully in tune with their senses and to be a master of self-control. how would control over the power of the kyuubi, which makes naruto out-of-control, give him the ability to master something like sage mode which requires the user to be fully in-control??
     
         

  6. #146
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    Well if you don't agree with my theory...

    I mean comeon... he can maintain focus over 5/6 Sage-Shadowclones at the same time!?!?! When Jiraiya could barely control himself?!?!

    There is so much evidence of Naruto having the scroll its rediculous to me.... lol
    have you forgotten that naruto is the son of the 4th Hokage??? the greatest shinobi to ever live??? A man who surpassed jman by the age of what 16 i think, naruto is 16, about the right age to surpass jman dont ya think??
     
         

  7. #147
    Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    dredblack7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    234
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Isthatnecessary has made a good point...what he's said is accurate.

    Lemon, if Itachi's gift was really the Keyscroll frog giving Naruto the scroll...explain to us all how you expect Naruto to turn Sasuke away from the Akatsuki...and also explain why Kishimoto said that Itachi will make a re-appearance in later chapters, but not as a live person.

    In my opinion, and many others', Itachi's gift is a message to Sasuke and/or a Space/Time Jutsu to extinguish Amaterasu's flames.

    The frogs have other means of placing secrets inside a body...not just casting genjutsu and making someone swallow a scroll disguised as a crow...

    I like that you've stuck by your guns and tried to prove your point at every turn, but Isthatnecessary's previous post disproved your theory...its out of timeline.

    Sorry bro, but you were slightly convincing. =)
     
         

  8. #148
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    I read before 5 weaks that Itachi wasnt the one making the crows it was Fukasaku before the battle Jirraja VS Pein when Jirraja puled from his mouth a key for Naruto and at that time Itachi was waiting for Sasuke sitting so Fukasaki mada a genjutsu on Naruto so he would think it was Itachi and put the key inside Naruto cant remember all the details
     
         

  9. #149
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    I read before 5 weaks that Itachi wasnt the one making the crows it was Fukasaku before the battle Jirraja VS Pein when Jirraja puled from his mouth a key for Naruto and at that time Itachi was waiting for Sasuke sitting so Fukasaki mada a genjutsu on Naruto so he would think it was Itachi and put the key inside Naruto cant remember all the details
    check out isthatnecessary's post on this thread, it shows how the jman releasing the scroll and itachi meeting naruto dont match up on the timeline, and where did you read that??
     
         

  10. #150
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by sageofmyobokuzan View Post
    check out isthatnecessary's post on this thread, it shows how the jman releasing the scroll and itachi meeting naruto dont match up on the timeline, and where did you read that??
    Sorry i didnt read the first post but i definitly read that here on NB how would i know if i didnt read this tread if this was the first
     
         

  11. #151
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    wat?
     
         

  12. #152
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    I mean when i posted that thing i didnt even read anything just the title Itachis power and the key scrool how would i know anything about that if this was the first idea because i read that on NB when i just joined
     
         

  13. #153
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    oh i didnt know you hadnt read any of the posts on here yet, no need to make it into somethin dude, i was just sayin to read his post thats all
     
         

  14. #154
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by sageofmyobokuzan View Post
    oh i didnt know you hadnt read any of the posts on here yet, no need to make it into somethin dude, i was just sayin to read his post thats all
    My point was i have allready heard about this theory somewhere else sorry for the creator of this tread someone allready made a tread like this
     
         

  15. #155
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    oh ok, the theories got holes in it anyways
     
         

  16. #156
    Member Uchiha Itachi 09's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Itachi 09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    178
    Location
    Land of no Return
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    I haven't read the full thread but I saw you mentioned Sasuke meeting Naruto only once. You are wrong about that.

    Itachi met him again in Gara rescue arc. Check that out.chapter 259 or around. He probably kept full tab about Sasuke and people he was connected with or he could read minds while in genjutsu. Either way....

    Itachi used his crow gainjutsu on Naruto (How frog will know that) on that second encounter. His comment was "He (Naruto) has grown , but is still weak." He used the hawk image of Sasuke from the fight of Sasuke rescue arc, promise to Sakura, etc.

    It is safe to assume Itachi was well aware of Naruto's determination for bringing Sasuke back as he repoduce those images. And thus it is not surprising that he would want to talk to Naruto again about it, under circumstance. He was doing his best but he was desperate too. He had limited time and knew the danger Madara was.

    Itachi didn't volunteered Sasori and Deidara about information on Naruto till Pain insisted and he kept it to minimum. He knew Kakashi had copied his sharingan and seen Rasengan.

    Madara said that Itachi refused to harm Konoha in general. Madara kept his hand off even in the organization till Itachi was alive despite being strongest Uchiha.

    As for the rest, Itachi was not an average kid. He was a genius- an ambu squad leader at 13. The Chunin arc explained that fighting skill were one thing but higher rank was given on basis of other factors too. The abilty to think and make strategies and planning leadership qualities, everything. He was not an immature teen. He had experienced war first hand and was not very impressed. Despite being legendry and strong fighter , he avoided conflicts or tried to get over with it as fast as he could.

    He knew Minato. He left the village when Sasuke was at least eight. That means Naruto too was around 8 and Itachi must have known him. It is only logical to assume that Ambu and Hokage kept vigil on the nine tail kid. He was intelligent enough to realise Naruto's growth through out.

    Asuma was not dumb. There were ideological problems he was involved with. He didn't regret his own decision till the end. He just came to understand his father's POV too.

    I think - The third meant that while they were to serve the king, a king's main duty was to protect its subjects including the weakest ones. Konoha had seen some worst days, Minato was dead and village damaged. Instead of staying back in the village at such a time, Asuma chose to serve the king directly- partly because of his own desire to see the world. Protecting Konoha was also equivalent to serving the king, as it was the duty of the king.

    (Time line based on Sora's age and other circumstantial evidence)

    But the theory about frog being the Itachi is most original and fantastic. It would be a great plot twist.
    leonmccash came up with a damn interesting and creative theory!
    But I have to agree that it would be better off as a fan fic rather than a theory.

    I think this post basically puts a rock on the subject through facts and evidence.
    I have to give you reps for it.
    You did the homework most of us are too lazy to do.
    LOL.

    To leonmccash:

    Like was said before, big respect to you for "sticking with your guns" till the end, but there are times when one must know when to back down and admit defeat.
    There is no shame in that.
    I look forward in reading more threads from you.

    Peace.
     
         

  17. #157
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,233
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi 09 View Post
    leonmccash came up with a damn interesting and creative theory!
    But I have to agree that it would be better off as a fan fic rather than a theory.

    I think this post basically puts a rock on the subject through facts and evidence.
    I have to give you reps for it.
    You did the homework most of us are too lazy to do.
    LOL.

    .
    Thank you. I found the theory really interesting myself.
     
         

  18. #158
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,210
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    My point was i have allready heard about this theory somewhere else sorry for the creator of this tread someone allready made a tread like this
    NO. I did! Go check where you read it and let me know... Then go and check when I posted this thread. Good luck finding someone that made it before me.
     
         

  19. #159
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    NO. I did! Go check where you read it and let me know... Then go and check when I posted this thread. Good luck finding someone that made it before me.
    I searched the post when you created this tread 1 month old when i first joined NB and i didnt find it in NARUTO MANGA i will search more and send you a link
     
         

  20. #160
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,233
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi's Power = Key Scroll, I proved it with pictures (My Best thread ever!)

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    Chapter 403
    THE FIRST SCENE OF NARUTOS ENCOUNTER WITH ITACHI HAPPENED IN 365... Go back and read the 40 chapters in between... and think of a more significant reason for Kishimoto to leave that large of a plot gap, when he easily could have finished the scene. I answered my reason much earlier in the thread.
    Time gap? Large plot gap? Give Kishi some credit. There was no gap in there.

    Too many things happenned and were depicted in a logical sequence. You need to read manga with more pateience.

    #Naruto met Itachi.
    #Sasuke was told to reach hideout.
    #Itachi left Nartuto.
    # Sasuke itachi fought.
    #Jiraiya reached Rain Village.
    #Madara and Kakshi's team faced each other.
    #Zetsu came and told Itachi was dead. Shocked Naruto and rest of the team.
    # At the same time Jiraiya tried to gather information and ends up fighting pain . We learn about him and his students's past.
    #Itachi dies.
    #Jiraiya dies.
    #Madara left Kakshi 's team amid black flames.
    #Madara took away sasuke and Itachi.
    #Konoha team reached the spot and found nothing.
    #Madara told Sasuke about Itachi.
    # Naruto returns home and thinks about his cnfrontation with Itachi and tries to understand what he meant. It is night time.
    #In the morning he learns Jiraiya was also dead.

    There are too many mangas in between because too much took place within that short span. Simple.
    I saw the other thread but, that had nothing to do with this one.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 02-22-2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: To highlight certain part.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •