Status
    May 2012

Supernatural theory

I found this interesting theory when I looked up supernatural. The theory states that Castiel is and was God the whole time in supernatural.

Please read this, it's pretty long...But it's interesting.
    Anyway also I know some things wouldn't make sense if this were true, but it still intriguing.

I'd love to hear your thoughts when you read the theory.

I should also mention that Chuck is accepted as God himself, but I for some reason forgot about him.

http://www.melty.com/supernatural-se...god-a2930.html

Last edited by Αizen; 01-08-2016 at 01:57 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    In a happy house Oh this is
    fun, fun, fun fun (This is
    fun) Fun, fun fun fun (This is
    fun to me) Fun, fun fun fun

Re: Supernatural theory

I thought it was confirmed Chuck is God.

Status
    Aug 2014
    Hallucinating.

It sounds nice, but with the way Supernatural rolls there is a lot of fans pleasing that goes into it's story progress, you can even notice it with Crowly being humanized then made full baddy again just so we don't get bored etc, my point is there is very little chance this was planned and there are possibilities for many theories if we take it like this, for now I think God is the writer that was pretty much blantly stated at the end of THAT season when he said 'Isn't it?'

Status
    May 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Riker Slade View Post
    I thought it was confirmed Chuck is God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karna View Post
    It sounds nice, but with the way Supernatural rolls there is a lot of fans pleasing that goes into it's story progress, you can even notice it with Crowly being humanized then made full baddy again just so we don't get bored etc, my point is there is very little chance this was planned and there are possibilities for many theories if we take it like this, for now I think God is the writer that was pretty much blantly stated at the end of THAT season when he said 'Isn't it?'
    Well it seems that upon further studying, it seems that the Supernatural wikia labels Chuck as god.

I honestly didn't want to believe it at first because I was kinda disappointed, also I just dismissed it cause it wasn't confirmed, just speculation.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Αizen View Post
    Well it seems that upon further studying, it seems that the Supernatural wikia labels Chuck as god.

I honestly didn't want to believe it at first because I was kinda disappointed, also I just dismissed it cause it wasn't confirmed, just speculation.
    but it was pretty obvious wasn't it?
    the way chuck knew how everything would happen including the actions of the angels who supposedly were implanting thoughts into him.

and the thing that really gave it away was how unworried or how little chuck cared about the whole situation and in like every episode that season they repeated that god just doesn't care anymore. and then at the end when he just vanishes like that made it crystal clear that, that was god