argueing fanboys lol.. thats a new term

Status
    Mar 2010
    Out there

Re: Tobi thread (sorry, i had to)

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    http://www.mangaspoiler.com/archives/1133

=========================================

I still think Tobi is some type of form or w/e from Madara, they both seem to have the exact same plan and know the same things
    a more logical reason is they are working together from the beginiing. And besaides madara has already refered ti tobi as "he" and "his" plans etc..

Who talks aout themselves like that? no one.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

could it also be a possibility that tobi is just an accomplice of madara.... to whom he (madara) entrusted a plan to take place after his death to hashirama?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by MrDVz View Post
    Funniest thread eva. I love arguing fanboys.
    What your opinion on the part about Genma being able to use Minato's FTG, should the spoiler be correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirin View Post
    could it also be a possibility that tobi is just an accomplice of madara.... to whom he (madara) entrusted a plan to take place after his death to hashirama?
    Yes. Thats kind of the problem. The only person we know of that reasonably qualifies as a an accomplice, Izuna, is dead. Which means that Tobi is either:

1. Tobi
    2. an unknown accomplice/student/fanboy/etc.
    3. or in some way or another Madara.

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    One Piece > Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    What your opinion on the part about Genma being able to use Minato's FTG, should the spoiler be correct?

Yes. Thats kind of the problem. The only person we know of that reasonably qualifies as a an accomplice, Izuna, is dead. Which means that Tobi is either:

1. Tobi
    2. an unknown accomplice/student/fanboy/etc.
    3. or in some way or another Madara.
    What if this goes by the star wars scenario? Tobi is the Emperor and Madara is Lord Vader? Tobi been whispering all kind of nasty things to Madara, making him join the dark side and in the end Tobi just threw him away lika a used condom.

Edit: re-read the chapter. It actually proves nothing except for Tobi and Madara working together.

Last edited by EternalMangekyouRinnegan; 11-02-2011 at 10:55 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    So you still think Onoki can't make a difference between Madara's and "imposters" voice?..Now that he even flashbacked to that meeting with him. And he has now in present heard both Tobi and the real Madara and hasn't made any objections! Would it be appropriate for me to tell you that I told you so!! At least I was right on that fact. And you said you proved me wrong on all my points lol.

So you still think Tobi is someone else but Madara but with Madara's voice?

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

I'm still uninclined to believe Tobi is Madara. Onoki is old and could have failed to remember Madara's voice with 100% accuracy. Even he started wondering who the masked man was when edo Madara showed up. Anyway it still doesn't make sense to me if Tobi and Madara were two halves of the same person, why anyone would consider Tobi "fake Madara" and the supposed other half not disagreeing. And even more so, why Tobi would not follow through with the plans of his original self or being eager to reunite with it. It sounds nonsensical. Two people formulating a plot together doesn't make them the same person. It seems like Tobi just wanted to cut Madara out of the plan all together.

Last edited by Rexoniel; 11-02-2011 at 12:26 PM.

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    One Piece > Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    So you still think Onoki can't make a difference between Madara's and "imposters" voice?..Now that he even flashbacked to that meeting with him. And he has now in present heard both Tobi and the real Madara and hasn't made any objections! Would it be appropriate for me to tell you that I told you so!! At least I was right on that fact. And you said you proved me wrong on all my points lol.

So you still think Tobi is someone else but Madara but with Madara's voice?
    Edo Madara is young, about the same age as we last seen him in Tobi's flashbacks. Tobi on other hand is old, his voice would have changed. On top of that, he has a mask on his face that should have distorted his voice.

Onoki didn't make any remarks about Tobi's voice after seeing real Madara summoned on the battlefield, instead he said he doesn't know who Tobi could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexoniel View Post
    I'm still uninclined to believe Tobi is Madara. Onoki is old and could have failed to remember Madara's voice with 100% accuracy. Even he started wondering who the masked man was when edo Madara showed up. Anyway it still doesn't make sense to me if Tobi and Madara were two halves of the same person, why anyone would consider Tobi "fake Madara" and the supposed other half not disagreeing. And even more so, why Tobi would not follow through with the plans of his original self or being eager to reunite with it. It sounds nonsensical. Two people formulating a plot together doesn't make them the same person. It seems like Tobi just wanted to cut Madara out of the plan all together.
    Agreed, Madara, after serving his purpose, ended up in the same place as any other of Tobi's accomplices - in the grave.

Last edited by EternalMangekyouRinnegan; 11-02-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    a more logical reason is they are working together from the beginiing. And besaides madara has already refered ti tobi as "he" and "his" plans etc..

Who talks about themselves like that? no one.
    If theres a separate version of yourself you would refer to him in the first person despite being a copy of yourself

Page 3 of 3 « First 123