Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Member
    Status
    Kodama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Reason For Raikage's...

    everyones freaking out about Raikage having a new arm on page #16 on the latest release.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/562/16

    it seems kinda obvious that he doesn't have the arm on page 14 when he counters Muu's punch.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/562/14

    Then on the very next page, Tsunade does her Yin Seal Release Genesis Rebirth technique to heal her an Raikage after their teleportation:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/562/15

    This is because the regeneration is necessary for the Raikage or Tsunade to survive the teleportation.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/562/7

    specifics on yin seal release:
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yin_Seal:_Release
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Creation_Rebirth

    This "Creation Rebirth" or "Genesis Rebirth" Technique that Tsunade used to heal them after their transportation also regenerated the Raikage's 2nd arm back. the technique is the highest form of Medical Jutsu and even considered to be "The absolute pinnacle of medical ninjutsu", so if any medical technique could regenerate Raikage's arm, its "Creation [Genesis] Rebirth".

    Its not a manga mistake. its part of the storyline. Papa's got a brand new bag, and Kage's got a brand new arm.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/562/16

    Personally im stoked, i was so disappointed when he lost it to Sasuke, and at the rate Orochimaru and Tobi get new arms i figured a Kage would have to get his arm back eventually.
     
         
    Last edited by Kodama; 11-02-2011 at 04:23 PM.

  2. #2
    yooooo MMaElite's Avatar
    Status
    MMaElite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,454
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    So he does have a new arm or no?
     
         

  3. #3
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    Nice probably possible
     
         

  4. #4
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    8,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Power is a lot like real
    estate, its all about
    location, location, location.
    The closer you are to the
    source the higher your
    property value.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    Probably right.
     
         

  5. #5
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    you got something going there, tsunade is the greatest med ninja, so i wouldnt doubt it
     
         

  6. #6
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    14,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.
     



    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    oh I see, its awesome that you noticed that!

    and I think you're right.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member senjuwaqas's Avatar
    Status
    senjuwaqas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    IN THE HEAVEN
    Posts
    2,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    Haven't REALLY Paid attention on raikage arm thanks for the Info
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member tacobelt's Avatar
    Status
    tacobelt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rules of Acquisition #15.
    Acting stupid is often smart.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    i thought it was a blooper when i saw it. but what u said sound right. i honestly thought he would had just attach another arm like other ppl have done or atleast a puppet arm.
     
         

  9. #9
    Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Va!
    Posts
    15,514
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parlayinggg
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    i find this highly BS!

    if that was the case her brother wouldnt have died
    lover wouldnt have died

    wouldve healed lee on sight

    bs bro. bs
     
         

  10. #10
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Teno757 View Post
    i find this highly BS!

    if that was the case her brother wouldnt have died
    lover wouldnt have died

    wouldve healed lee on sight

    bs bro. bs
    maybe that kind of medical jutsu only heals fleshly wounds:shrug: not back injuries or save someone that has been severely injured
     
         

  11. #11
    Member
    Status
    Kodama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Teno757 View Post
    i find this highly BS!

    if that was the case her brother wouldnt have died
    lover wouldnt have died

    wouldve healed lee on sight

    bs bro. bs
    the technique requires Tsunade to use her Yin Release on her forehead and shortens the lifespan of the user and who its used on. its considered a last ditch effort... no way she'd use it on Lee when he's not gonna die.

    as far as the brother and lover, i cant recall any specifics on the situation, since she is the creator of the technique she might have not created it yet or might have not had enough Yin chakra stored up to use the technique. but if fairly certain im right, and its not 'BS'

    "The technique itself does not regenerate the old cells, rather it hastens the creation of new ones through division. If this technique is used, a body whose vital organs are so gravely injured that it cannot bear it any longer will be instantly restored to its uninjured state... Creation Rebirth was developed by Tsunade for the sake of continuing to protect the lives of her comrades. "
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Creation_Rebirth
     
         

  12. #12
    220 BigTDogg220's Avatar
    Status
    BigTDogg220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    I disagree with you. If Genesis Rebirth Could be used on someone else at the same time then Tsunade would've likely healed Naruto in part one with it when she used it. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/169/15 Tsunade specifically says on page 16 that she can "reconstruct any damaged parts or organs of my body...it's not just a simple healing technique its regeneration." http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/169/16 It's a technique she uses through the seal on her forehead for her body, not anyone elses body.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member
    Status
    Kodama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I disagree with you. If Genesis Rebirth Could be used on someone else at the same time then Tsunade would've likely healed Naruto in part one with it when she used it. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/169/15 Tsunade specifically says on page 16 that she can "reconstruct any damaged parts or organs of my body...it's not just a simple healing technique its regeneration." http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/169/16 It's a technique she uses through the seal on her forehead for her body, not anyone elses body.
    my post right above yours disproves your point. the technique was specifically created for use on others, she can just use it so she herself never dies. she already used it to heal the whole town when Pain attacked Konoha.
     
         
    Last edited by Kodama; 11-02-2011 at 04:18 PM.

  14. #14
    220 BigTDogg220's Avatar
    Status
    BigTDogg220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodama View Post
    my post right above yours disproves your point. the technique was specifically created for use on others, she can just use it so she herself never dies.
    Re-read what I wrote and quoted. It says the same basic thing that you said.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I disagree with you. If Genesis Rebirth Could be used on someone else at the same time then Tsunade would've likely healed Naruto in part one with it when she used it. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/169/15 Tsunade specifically says on page 16 that she can "reconstruct any damaged parts or organs of my body...it's not just a simple healing technique its regeneration." http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/169/16 It's a technique she uses through the seal on her forehead for her body, not anyone elses body.
     
         

  15. #15
    220 BigTDogg220's Avatar
    Status
    BigTDogg220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodama View Post
    my post right above yours disproves your point. the technique was specifically created for use on others, she can just use it so she herself never dies. she already used it to heal the whole town when Pain attacked Konoha.
    To your newly edited point. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/422/6 Tsunade had Katsuyu take her chakra to heal their wounds. It wasn't genesis rebirth. Tsunade just had all her chakra sucked out of her to heal the village.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodama View Post
    the technique requires Tsunade to use her Yin Release on her forehead and shortens the lifespan of the user and who its used on. its considered a last ditch effort... no way she'd use it on Lee when he's not gonna die.

    as far as the brother and lover, i cant recall any specifics on the situation, since she is the creator of the technique she might have not created it yet or might have not had enough Yin chakra stored up to use the technique. but if fairly certain im right, and its not 'BS'

    "The technique itself does not regenerate the old cells, rather it hastens the creation of new ones through division. If this technique is used, a body whose vital organs are so gravely injured that it cannot bear it any longer will be instantly restored to its uninjured state... Creation Rebirth was developed by Tsunade for the sake of continuing to protect the lives of her comrades. "
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Creation_Rebirth
    You only quoted what suited you, what about the rest?
    "As long as Tsunade has chakra it is impossible for her to die by any means, as such she gains a form of "immortality" throughout the duration of the technique." The technique is for her to keep living it's not for use on others.
     
         
    Last edited by BigTDogg220; 11-02-2011 at 04:57 PM.

  16. #16
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    so this is required to be spoiler because ? it hardly classifies as a spoiler when we already know whats being discussed about his arm so it is discussion not spoiler, not to mention there is a couple of these threads now, keep topics to a single thread instead of creating multiple threads for a particular topic
     
         

  17. #17
    Member
    Status
    Kodama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    you're funny.

    so you know that tsunade can use the tech on her own body

    you also know that she can use it on an entire villiage of people (when pain attacked)

    but using it on herself and ONE OTHER PERSON? even though she's required to use it for the Raikage to even survive the teleportation as the storyline just revealed?!? IDK how you see this as impossible... cuz she just friggin did it, Raikage's not dead is he? nope... even got a brand new arm. but im sure you're right (not).


    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/562/7
     
         
    Last edited by Kodama; 11-02-2011 at 04:33 PM.

  18. #18
    Member
    Status
    Kodama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post
    so this is required to be spoiler because ? it hardly classifies as a spoiler when we already know whats being discussed about his arm so it is discussion not spoiler, not to mention there is a couple of these threads now, keep topics to a single thread instead of creating multiple threads for a particular topic
    so you dont feel that a topic discussing the last page of the latest chapter that was just released that day classifies as a spoiler? then please tell me what does. i was not aware of another thread that has brought up the points i made with the links i provided. you've made your point that you think my post was redundant. i find your post pointless.
     
         

  19. #19
    Jupiter's Avatar
    Status
    Jupiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time flies like an arrow,
    fruit flies like a banana.
     



    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    thats actually good news? raikage with 2 arms = pwnage
     
         

  20. #20
    220 BigTDogg220's Avatar
    Status
    BigTDogg220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodama View Post
    you're funny.

    so you know that tsunade can use the tech on her own body

    you also know that she can use it on an entire villiage of people (when pain attacked)

    but using it on herself and ONE OTHER PERSON? even though she's required to use it for the Raikage to even survive the teleportation as the storyline just revealed?!? IDK how you see this as possible... cuz she just friggin did it, Raikage's not dead is he? nope... even got a brand new arm. but im sure you're right (not).


    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/562/7
    Tsunade didn't use Genesis Rebirth on the whole village. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/430/9 Check out the ANBU members comment. "She must have already released her Sōzō Saisei technique (Creation Rebirth) and poured all her chakra in Katsuyu...to protect the villagers from Pain's attack..." She didn't use the technique she used the chakra stored there to help heal villagers. If she used Creation Rebirth on the whole village Shikamaru's leg wouldn't have still been broken...he would've been perfectly healed. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/430/7 Chouza would be perfectly healed as well http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/430/8

    Since you like Naruto Wiki, here's something for you.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tsunade
    "The Deva Path destroys the village. In the few moments between when the destruction began and ended, Tsunade poured all her chakra into Katsuyu in order to keep the inhabitants safe." Poured all her chakra...not used Genesis Rebirth aka Creation Rebirth to instanteously heal everyone perfectly.
    "Sustaining minor injuries from the journey, she releases the seal on her forehead and uses her Creation Rebirth technique to heal herself. Standing up alongside all the other Kage, she faces Madara prepared to fight. "
     
         
    Last edited by BigTDogg220; 11-02-2011 at 05:00 PM.

  21. #21
    Juubi HamzaVeli's Avatar
    Status
    HamzaVeli is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Dont Be Shy"
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    you got something going there, tsunade is the greatest med ninja, so i wouldnt doubt it
    i wouldnt doubt that either
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    Evidently there is glimpses of raikage having his left arm back but nothings for sure. I belive tsunadebcould have used her genesis rebirth on raikage it is not impossible. People saying "oh tsunade could have used it back than on so n so" well yea tsunade could have done alot of things but she didnt but that doesnt disprove that she wont use it this time.

    Hell jiraiya could have went into sage mode and killed itachi and kisame but he didnt.

    Orochimaru could have turned into 8 headed snake mode when he fought the 3rd but he didnt.

    Bringing up what people could have done or did not do doesnt mean they cant or wont do something in the future
     
         

  23. #23
    Member
    Status
    MannySoopa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason For Raikage's...

    i said this earlier
    i never get any credit on here im always right hahaha

    nah i dont care that much its just funny
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •