Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

[Bio test: kinkaku] - The seven scaled boy

Alright The seven scaled boy

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Same as the manga, coastline, you are stood on the sea, i'm stood on the beach.
    ~ You may use A, Kinkaku's abilities up to your current rank (Ask zen for more details)
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using Ichigo Uchiha (in my sig) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Good Luck!

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: [Bio test: kinkaku] - The seven scaled boy

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Sorry for late reply, im not very active, have many notifications to check when i come on along with med training ect... but i'm doing this as a favour for zen, may take up to 4 days for a reply, so be patient please ^_^

As you come into view at mid range, i activate my mangekyo sharingan, watching you carefully. So as you are on the ocean i perform one handseal using:

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Dropping the giant earth lid on you from above to distract you from my movements, but as i do that i use:

(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)

Creating a whirlpool under you as the lids about to hid you. So that as you go to destroy or avoid it you are pulled under the water by this whirlpool. As soon as you are pulled down i use:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Slamming my hands onto the beach, sending the lighting towards the ocean where you are being pulled down under shocking all the water around your location hoping to shock you. As soon as i've sent the lightning into the ground i start to send an electrical essence into the clouds in preparation.

Summary:
    I create a lid to distract you
    As you notice the lid you are pulled under water
    You get shocked as you're pulled under.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Sorry for late reply, im not very active, have many notifications to check when i come on along with med training ect... but i'm doing this as a favour for zen, may take up to 4 days for a reply, so be patient please ^_^

As you come into view at mid range, i activate my mangekyo sharingan, watching you carefully. So as you are on the ocean i perform one handseal using:

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Dropping the giant earth lid on you from above to distract you from my movements, but as i do that i use:

Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)

Creating a whirlpool under you as the lids about to hid you. So that as you go to destroy or avoid it you are pulled under the water by this whirlpool. As soon as you are pulled down i use:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Slamming my hands onto the beach, sending the lighting towards the ocean where you are being pulled down under shocking all the water around your location hoping to shock you. As soon as i've sent the lightning into the ground i start to send an electrical essence into the clouds in preparation.

Summary:
    I create a lid to distract you
    As you notice the lid you are pulled under water
    You get shocked as you're pulled under.
    (am I on deep water, or nearby the shore like in the manga?)

The moment the ominous shadow appears above me, I look above at the earthen technique and I decide to deal with it, utilizing in an almost immediate way:

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

and

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

I dash (since I came to your sight, that means I was already approaching, but i mention it so that we avoid argues) and jump perfoming frontflip forwards, leading my body to be in 45° degrees from the water with my face looking down. Before my face was looking down, I had readied the technique, and then I spit the wind, launching me towards your earthen jutsu. I had calculated the distance and judged its shape, in order to effectively perform the lightning ball within the part of the lid, before it's top-most part crashes on me, therefore, since it is your own chakra materialized into earth, covering my escape. As I'm covered, I launch the lightning ball pulverzing a hole into the lid which I come out from with my previous momentum and maneuver my body to land on your lid. Using it as a medium I perform:

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Making all the area below you (consider a circle of at least 3 metres in radius from you in the center) and, if you had walls of rock behind you turning them into swamp mud which I manipulate to crash you from behind preventing an aerial escape.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    (am I on deep water, or nearby the shore like in the manga?)

The moment the ominous shadow appears above me, I look above at the earthen technique and I decide to deal with it, utilizing in an almost immediate way:

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

and

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

I dash (since I came to your sight, that means I was already approaching, but i mention it so that we avoid argues) and jump perfoming frontflip forwards, leading my body to be in 45° degrees from the water with my face looking down. Before my face was looking down, I had readied the technique, and then I spit the wind, launching me towards your earthen jutsu. I had calculated the distance and judged its shape, in order to effectively perform the lightning ball within the part of the lid, before it's top-most part crashes on me, therefore, since it is your own chakra materialized into earth, covering my escape. As I'm covered, I launch the lightning ball pulverzing a hole into the lid which I come out from with my previous momentum and maneuver my body to land on your lid. Using it as a medium I perform:

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Making all the area below you (consider a circle of at least 3 metres in radius from you in the center) and, if you had walls of rock behind you turning them into swamp mud which I manipulate to crash you from behind preventing an aerial escape.
    As i have dropped the lid, i notice you doing the front flip and jumping forwards releasing the wind, as so i stop using the techniques i was going to proceed with. Instead, i watch you carefully with my sharingan to see at the last second you using the lightining ball that would go through my lid, which i don't think you could hid from me as the light and sound from the lighting would give it away. From the way you are moving and how you are firing the ball all, i would assume you are going to go up through the lid watching the angle at which you are moving as i would lose sight of you because my chakra is in the lid. So as you go through the lid i focus my chakra throughout it ready to use:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

So that just as you are about to land on the lid which would have hit the water and the beach as you had gone through it (it wouldn't have hit me as i'm not stupid enough to make the lid drop on myself ) and as you come out of the top just as you are about to land, i catch you off guard by lowering the rock which you are about to land on, dropping it 20 meters, so that you would fall when you were expecting to land. As soon as you fall, i perform 1 handseal using:

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
    Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Sending spikes up from the earth lid all around you as you fall piercing you from every direction. (the lid would be touching the ground and is made of earth so that's why i believed this is possible) As soon as the spikes have been sent up i use:

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Causing it to rain over the entire field to be able to sense where you are if my eyes are not able to see you.

Summary:
    As you go up through the lid, before you lands and do the swamp you fall
    Spikes shoot up through you
    As the spikes have shot up through you, it begins to rain.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

As i have dropped the lid, i notice you doing the front flip and jumping forwards releasing the wind, as so i stop using the techniques i was going to proceed with. Instead, i watch you carefully with my sharingan to see at the last second you using the lightining ball that would go through my lid, which i don't think you could hid from me as the light and sound from the lighting would give it away. From the way you are moving and how you are firing the ball all, i would assume you are going to go up through the lid watching the angle at which you are moving as i would lose sight of you because my chakra is in the lid. So as you go through the lid i focus my chakra throughout it ready to use:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

So that just as you are about to land on the lid which would have hit the water and the beach as you had gone through it (it wouldn't have hit me as i'm not stupid enough to make the lid drop on myself ) and as you come out of the top just as you are about to land, i catch you off guard by lowering the rock which you are about to land on, dropping it 20 meters, so that you would fall when you were expecting to land. As soon as you fall, i perform 1 handseal using:

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
    Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Sending spikes up from the earth lid all around you as you fall piercing you from every direction. (the lid would be touching the ground and is made of earth so that's why i believed this is possible) As soon as the spikes have been sent up i use:

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Causing it to rain over the entire field to be able to sense where you are if my eyes are not able to see you.

Summary:
    As you go up through the lid, before you lands and do the swamp you fall
    Spikes shoot up through you
    As the spikes have shot up through you, it begins to rain.
    As the earth below my feet begin to sink into a seemingly endless void, I ready a jutsu and say:

"screw it..."

Releasing in a single and almost instant burst:

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Releasing as much electrical current as I can, seemingly destroying your lid all in the short-range radius of me as your spears would be rising, therefore destroying them. I release the current in single, very fast, burst. I then turn my body accordingly and use:

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Shooting an intense blast of flames that pushes me backwards and upwards (always facing you) and it also picks up all the remenants of your lid, turning into a intense lava-wind combo which has more density than a normal fire-wind blast. All the volume of it directed to the beach, ready to cover completely from above. Within the final part of the blast i turn my body accordingly to rise forwards your way so then I can use :

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Style: Mud Wall Jutsu
    Description: The user spits out mud from their mouth onto the ground. The mud then solidifies into a large, protective wall of earth.

Creating a huge, flat wall that is parallel to the ground below me. Using it as a footing, I concentrate chakra on my feet to make my manuvering around it better and ready my body for the impact, which is softened by the lava below and also takes a time for it to heat up the wall, giving me time to escape, if necessary. Also, I ready my doton chakra into the beach using the wall as a medium.

"Combo jutsu: Jelly sandwhich technique!"

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

As the earth below my feet begin to sink into a seemingly endless void, I ready a jutsu and say:

"screw it..."

Releasing in a single and almost instant burst:

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Releasing as much electrical current as I can, seemingly destroying your lid all in the short-range radius of me as your spears would be rising, therefore destroying them. I release the current in single, very fast, burst. I then turn my body accordingly and use:

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Shooting an intense blast of flames that pushes me backwards and upwards (always facing you) and it also picks up all the remenants of your lid, turning into a intense lava-wind combo which has more density than a normal fire-wind blast. All the volume of it directed to the beach, ready to cover completely from above. Within the final part of the blast i turn my body accordingly to rise forwards your way so then I can use :

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Style: Mud Wall Jutsu
    Description: The user spits out mud from their mouth onto the ground. The mud then solidifies into a large, protective wall of earth.

Creating a huge, flat wall that is parallel to the ground below me. Using it as a footing, I concentrate chakra on my feet to make my manuvering around it better and ready my body for the impact, which is softened by the lava below and also takes a time for it to heat up the wall, giving me time to escape, if necessary. Also, I ready my doton chakra into the beach using the wall as a medium.

"Combo jutsu: Jelly sandwhich technique!"
    As we agreed by VM's, your fire/wind blast would be released as it began to rain.

So as you release the fire wind combo that would heat up the rock from my lid sending lava at me too, you would lose sight of me. As soon as you lose sight of me i use:

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Going under ground, deep enough to avoid the damage from your jutsu. As i'm going underground i let out a scream of pain to throw you off, so that you think that you have hit me. So as i go underground, i travel at great speeds through the earth, i then go through the portion of my lid that hit the sea that would be in the ocean that you havn't damaged. As i do, i come out of the lid, within a few seconds. Your attack, as seen in the anime creates a large blast of smoke and rubble normally, but in this case, their was a mass of lava, so you wouldn't be able to see a body as the lava would of melted it instantly. So catching you off guard, as i come out of the lid as you wait, i use:

(Ame Ame Tama) - Raining Rain Bullets
    Description: The user does the necessary handseals and focuses chakra into the rain, the rain draws together and forms several bullets of rain. The "bullets" fall at an accelerated rate and feel like large rocks falling from the sky.

Causing some of the rain i created to form together, and smash down all around you from above at great speeds. You wouldn't expect these as you wouldn't be looking up, and they wouldn't really create a shadow as the clouds block the sun. Also i doubt the make sounds. So as the bullets smash down onto you, i use:

(Meisai Gakure no Jutsu) - Camouflage Concealment Technique
    Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja can grant themselves near invisibility to the naked eye. Doujutsu can see through this technique.

Making it so you can't see me as i stand on some of the rock at mid range from you, watching you with my sharingan to see how you react to the rain bullets.

Lets see how you know i'm not dead with such great acting skills of mine

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

As we agreed by VM's, your fire/wind blast would be released as it began to rain.

So as you release the fire wind combo that would heat up the rock from my lid sending lava at me too, you would lose sight of me. As soon as you lose sight of me i use:

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Going under ground, deep enough to avoid the damage from your jutsu. As i'm going underground i let out a scream of pain to throw you off, so that you think that you have hit me. So as i go underground, i travel at great speeds through the earth, i then go through the portion of my lid that hit the sea that would be in the ocean that you havn't damaged. As i do, i come out of the lid, within a few seconds. Your attack, as seen in the anime creates a large blast of smoke and rubble normally, but in this case, their was a mass of lava, so you wouldn't be able to see a body as the lava would of melted it instantly. So catching you off guard, as i come out of the lid as you wait, i use:

Description: The user does the necessary handseals and focuses chakra into the rain, the rain draws together and forms several bullets of rain. The "bullets" fall at an accelerated rate and feel like large rocks falling from the sky.

Causing some of the rain i created to form together, and smash down all around you from above at great speeds. You wouldn't expect these as you wouldn't be looking up, and they wouldn't really create a shadow as the clouds block the sun. Also i doubt the make sounds. So as the bullets smash down onto you, i use:

Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja can grant themselves near invisibility to the naked eye. Doujutsu can see through this technique.

Making it so you can't see me as i stand on some of the rock at mid range from you, watching you with my sharingan to see how you react to the rain bullets.

Lets see how you know i'm not dead with such great acting skills of mine
    OOC: Simple, assurance... Btw, I destroyed your whole lid, don't you remember "it[lava-wind combo] also picks up all the remenants of your lid"

As I created the mud-wall and used it as a footing I, despite your (overacted) screaming, I predict, by simple logic and battle experience, that an escape underground would be more than obvious since it's the only point the technique is not covering. So the moment I get footing, I perform:

Creating the deepest swamp available and the biggest from the last point I knew you were. That means to the underground beach, below if possible. Also I would turn the remainder (if there would be) of your lid to sticky swamp. Add that the sticky swamp would begin to suck in the water, creating a vaccum of water into the swamp. preventing you from escaping it. I manipulate the swamp so that it doesn't suck the earthen wall, aided by the disposition of the wall. I then perform the tiger handseal inhale and shoot:

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

to the sky.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

OOC: Simple, assurance... Btw, I destroyed your whole lid, don't you remember "it[lava-wind combo] also picks up all the remenants of your lid"

As I created the mud-wall and used it as a footing I, despite your (overacted) screaming, I predict, by simple logic and battle experience, that an escape underground would be more than obvious since it's the only point the technique is not covering. So the moment I get footing, I perform:

Creating the deepest swamp available and the biggest from the last point I knew you were. That means to the underground beach, below if possible. Also I would turn the remainder (if there would be) of your lid to sticky swamp. Add that the sticky swamp would begin to suck in the water, creating a vaccum of water into the swamp. preventing you from escaping it. I manipulate the swamp so that it doesn't suck the earthen wall, aided by the disposition of the wall. I then perform the tiger handseal inhale and shoot:

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

to the sky.
    As soon as the earth around me begins turning into a swamp, seeing as i was fused with the earth from the fish protection technique, i simply use:

(Shinra Banshō Dōka No Jutsu) - Assimilate All Creation Technique
    Type:Supplementary/Defense
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user can take on the properties of any rock they touch and harden any part of there body.This jutsu also lets the target turn into fine grains of rock that can be used to do another jutsu.

Quickly turning my body into mud, moving through the last bit of earth through to the see where i would be free from the mud and your other jutsu. You would have your back to me and not know i'm there. As i come into the ocean i use:

Making it so you can't see me as i come out of the water standing on it. You wouldn't hear any splashing of the water under me due to the rain i created would be making enough noise to mask my movements.

(so for the late reply... rl is too busy ect)

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

As soon as the earth around me begins turning into a swamp, seeing as i was fused with the earth from the fish protection technique, i simply use:

(Shinra Banshō Dōka No Jutsu) - Assimilate All Creation Technique
    Type:Supplementary/Defense
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user can take on the properties of any rock they touch and harden any part of there body.This jutsu also lets the target turn into fine grains of rock that can be used to do another jutsu.

Quickly turning my body into mud, moving through the last bit of earth through to the see where i would be free from the mud and your other jutsu. You would have your back to me and not know i'm there. As i come into the ocean i use:

Making it so you can't see me as i come out of the water standing on it. You wouldn't hear any splashing of the water under me due to the rain i created would be making enough noise to mask my movements.

(so for the late reply... rl is too busy ect)
    (don't worry)

Thinking my victory was utter, and preparing my fireballs, my sensation is driven off by a odd feeling the quantity of rain falling changes,being less all of a sudden Knowing you created the rain, it is only natural for me to expect a jutsu due to the unnatural change so I stop performing the fireballs. I ready myself and look up, quickly seeing bigger groupings of water than "normal" rain. That's when I use:

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Protecting myself by raising the earth of my wall into the shape of dome where you were before. Now I begin to look for you starting from my blind spot, since it is only natural that you are planning a sneak attack and also because to be in my previous line of sight you would have to have passed the lava beforehand, making it impossible. As I look behind me and I notice that, at mid range (you used a rain-jutsu labeled from short to mid range, yet it could be that the radius of the attack is short-mid, explain please) that some of the droplets of rain are hitting an object above the surface of the sea, and water trickles in shape of a human being. Therefore I perform into that direction:

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

with the clouds already made, this jutsu is much more easily performable requiring less time to prepare the jutsu. As the tornado descends, the sky clears as shown in the anime.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

(don't worry)

Thinking my victory was utter, and preparing my fireballs, my sensation is driven off by a odd feeling the quantity of rain falling changes,being less all of a sudden Knowing you created the rain, it is only natural for me to expect a jutsu due to the unnatural change so I stop performing the fireballs. I ready myself and look up, quickly seeing bigger groupings of water than "normal" rain. That's when I use:

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Protecting myself by raising the earth of my wall into the shape of dome where you were before. Now I begin to look for you starting from my blind spot, since it is only natural that you are planning a sneak attack and also because to be in my previous line of sight you would have to have passed the lava beforehand, making it impossible. As I look behind me and I notice that, at mid range (you used a rain-jutsu labeled from short to mid range, yet it could be that the radius of the attack is short-mid, explain please) that some of the droplets of rain are hitting an object above the surface of the sea, and water trickles in shape of a human being. Therefore I perform into that direction:

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

with the clouds already made, this jutsu is much more easily performable requiring less time to prepare the jutsu. As the tornado descends, the sky clears as shown in the anime.
    I had a mod look at your last 2 moves that i have been unsure about and they have shared my concern but asked me to continue, and so i shall.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

As soon as you make the earth to protect you from the rain bullets, i focus my chakra into the water around us. But my rain would be hitting the lava you created and so toxic gasses would be being released around that area and you would be being poisoned by it i believe. Anyway, as you create the dome to protect yourself from the rain bullets, i use:

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

Creating a large wave of water to rise up from the sea infront of me to come crashing down on you from behind as you turn to try and find me. I as i create this wave i continue to focus my chakra into it using:

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Sending the lightning all through the thousands of sharks attacking you at great speeds creating a 2 elemental combo to smash down on you. You wouldn't of found my location in time to attack.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

I had a mod look at your last 2 moves that i have been unsure about and they have shared my concern but asked me to continue, and so i shall.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

As soon as you make the earth to protect you from the rain bullets, i focus my chakra into the water around us. But my rain would be hitting the lava you created and so toxic gasses would be being released around that area and you would be being poisoned by it i believe. Anyway, as you create the dome to protect yourself from the rain bullets, i use:

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
    Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

Creating a large wave of water to rise up from the sea infront of me to come crashing down on you from behind as you turn to try and find me. I as i create this wave i continue to focus my chakra into it using:

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Sending the lightning all through the thousands of sharks attacking you at great speeds creating a 2 elemental combo to smash down on you. You wouldn't of found my location in time to attack.
    The sound the water raising allows me to notice the use of the jutsu, I turn around to see the huge wave of sharks being built and heading towards me. Knowing the time is short, I inhale and utilize:

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

Shooting an already big bullet of wind towards the wall of sharks as you electrify it. As it quickly reaches for your technique it explodes, therefore shooting electrified water to rain down on your direction (or at least the water, I don't think the lightning just dissapears, but oh well as you please). As the attack came from behind you location is bound to be there, further confirmed as you reinforced the technique and my jutsu destroy it, so I readied a row of handseals to use:

On the area of the water you are standing, creating a big enough whirlpool to drag you in and drown you. Also, I perform:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Electrifying the water and drowning/killing you much faster.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

The sound the water raising allows me to notice the use of the jutsu, I turn around to see the huge wave of sharks being built and heading towards me. Knowing the time is short, I inhale and utilize:

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

Shooting an already big bullet of wind towards the wall of sharks as you electrify it. As it quickly reaches for your technique it explodes, therefore shooting electrified water to rain down on your direction (or at least the water, I don't think the lightning just dissapears, but oh well as you please). As the attack came from behind you location is bound to be there, further confirmed as you reinforced the technique and my jutsu destroy it, so I readied a row of handseals to use:

On the area of the water you are standing, creating a big enough whirlpool to drag you in and drown you. Also, I perform:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Electrifying the water and drowning/killing you much faster.
    As you use your wind, it would hit the water, and all the water would blast off in all directions. The reason for this is S rank vs S rank would match in power, not just come at me. (sensei agree with me). So as you are using your wind to blast the water, as soon as you have released your wind i release:

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

This would send all the water left over from the sharks back at you as strong 2 elemental combo of water/wind blasting forward towards you... behind you is the lava that you created. As soon as i've released the wind, sending all the water and wind at you, i used:

(Haisou no Kouryuu no Jutsu) - Flight of the Rain Dragons
    Chakra cost: 40(-10 each turn to keep this jutsu in play)
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After performing a long row of hand seals, the user makes a small cut on each of his or her ring fingers and raises his or her hands to the sky. Some of the user's blood raises up into the sky, apparently as a sacrifice. The clouds then begin to warp and form into several dragons. Once fully formed, each of the dragons is capable of emitting one spiral rain spear per turn. The dragons also act as alternate sources of rain.

Creating 7 rain dragons as you deal with my previous attack. As soon as i make them one comes smashing down into you from above while the others circle above.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

As you use your wind, it would hit the water, and all the water would blast off in all directions. The reason for this is S rank vs S rank would match in power, not just come at me. (sensei agree with me). So as you are using your wind to blast the water, as soon as you have released your wind i release:

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

This would send all the water left over from the sharks back at you as strong 2 elemental combo of water/wind blasting forward towards you... behind you is the lava that you created. As soon as i've released the wind, sending all the water and wind at you, i used:

(Haisou no Kouryuu no Jutsu) - Flight of the Rain Dragons
    Chakra cost: 40(-10 each turn to keep this jutsu in play)
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After performing a long row of hand seals, the user makes a small cut on each of his or her ring fingers and raises his or her hands to the sky. Some of the user's blood raises up into the sky, apparently as a sacrifice. The clouds then begin to warp and form into several dragons. Once fully formed, each of the dragons is capable of emitting one spiral rain spear per turn. The dragons also act as alternate sources of rain.

Creating 7 rain dragons as you deal with my previous attack. As soon as i make them one comes smashing down into you from above while the others circle above.
    As you released the atsugai and the water begins to fall my way I cry:

"Shit just got serious, boy!"

While in a quick motion I perform and take out:

(fuuinjutsu: Karada Sutorēji no Jutsu) - Sealing Method: Body Storage Technique
    Description: This Technique is used by Kinkaku to Seal and store three of the treasured tools of the sage of sixth paths within his own body. The Golden Canopy Rope, The banana Fan and the Seven Star Sword. When activating he releases the tools from his mouth. This technique can also be used to seal the tools back into his body through the same method.
    Note: can only be used twice being on time removing the tools and one time sealing back into the body during battle.

(Bashōsen) - Banana Palm Fan
    Range: (dependent on attack used through it)
    Chakra cost: (40 for wielding it per turn) (doubles chakra cost of techniques used by it
    Damage points: (+15 to Techniques used through it0
    Description: The Bashōsen is a large fan that is able to generate all five of the basic elemental chakra natures. To do so, the user need only say a mental command, which produces substantial amounts of the desired element when the fan is waved. The Bashōsen is revered as one of the treasured tools of the Sage of the Six Paths. All five of the tools consume enormous amounts of chakra when used, so much so that normal humans would die after using the tools for only a short period of time. To wield one must have a large chakra reserve. It is stored within Kinkaku when not being used and must use the Sealing Method: Body Storage technique before hand to allow use of the weapon.

(Awwwwwsooooomeeee~~~ I wanted it to use it soooo bad, I couldn't hold myself, blame it on the broken knee depression I guess )

Decided to overpower you combo of the little water and wind (The combo would be quite weakened, since it would have to resist the previous momentum of my technique, in order to pick up the water which itself would be little since an important volume of it would have flowed to our sides with the clash. Therefore the volume of water itself isn't that much, it is enough to be considered a weaker combo of water/wind in my opinion. ) I consecutively perform in two motions(like a tennis racket, first a drive motion and then a reverse motion) with the bashohosen:

(Katon: Kaen Rappu) - Fire Release: Flame Wrap
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: With a simple thought and gesture of the Bashōsen the user can unleash an enormous wave of intense flames at their intended target, which follows the prior motion of the fan.
    Note: Can only be used by Kinkaku or Ginkaku or Tenten bio with the use of Bashōsen.

and

(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
    Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Resulting in a tall, wide wall of boosted fire with wind which at the very same time, each of the jutsus are boosted by the use of the bashohosen (75 damage each). Resulting in a incredibly hot blazing tornado which hurries it's way through the combo creating thick steam between us and continues to burn you to cinders, blinding you momentarily as you were through the long row of handseals and/or cutting each of your fingers. The dragons would take considerable time to be made, since first you gotta make the long row of handseals, then cut the fingers and make enough blood rise to the sky. After ALL that, the rain begins to form the dragons. Given that time, I'd guess my wind-fire tornado would be able to interrupt your jutsu, forcing you to defend.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

-Test Failed-