Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,129
    Location
    New World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is there fillers in One Piece?

    Quote Originally Posted by Talk No Jutsu View Post
    List of One Piece Fillers-

    - Warship Island Arc (Episodes 54-61)
    - Post-Arabasta Arc (Episodes 131-135)
    - Goat Island Arc (Episodes 136-138)
    - Rainbow Mist Arc (Episodes 139-143)
    - G8 Arc (Episodes 196-206)
    - Ocean's Dream Arc (Episodes 220-224)
    - Ice Hunter Arc (Episodes 326-335)
    - Luffy's past (Episodes 494-504)

    One Piece fillers are like Gold compared to Naruto's and Bleach's.
    And not one them are long at all ^^
     
         

  2. #22
    Member Nikos150's Avatar
    Status
    Nikos150 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    129
    Location
    Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is there fillers in One Piece?

    Quote Originally Posted by Talk No Jutsu View Post
    List of One Piece Fillers-

    - Warship Island Arc (Episodes 54-61)
    - Post-Arabasta Arc (Episodes 131-135)
    - Goat Island Arc (Episodes 136-138)
    - Rainbow Mist Arc (Episodes 139-143)
    - G8 Arc (Episodes 196-206)
    - Ocean's Dream Arc (Episodes 220-224)
    - Ice Hunter Arc (Episodes 326-335)
    - Luffy's past (Episodes 494-504)

    One Piece fillers are like Gold compared to Naruto's and Bleach's.
    you are wrong, luffys past is not filler, it's in the manga...
     
         

  3. #23
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,425
    Location
    オランダ
    #Status
     

    Re: Is there fillers in One Piece?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokun View Post
    tell them to not rush it or theyll end up hating the wait for a new episode every week.

    god knows i regret it
    Tell me about it lol.. I managed to watch averagely 20 episodes per day, the wait is terrible.
     
         

  4. #24
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,026
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Is there fillers in One Piece?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikos150 View Post
    you are wrong, luffys past is not filler, it's in the manga...
    yes but they add something that the manga never show
     
         

  5. #25
    Member Nikos150's Avatar
    Status
    Nikos150 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    129
    Location
    Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is there fillers in One Piece?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    yes but they add something that the manga never show
    indeed , but that was like 2-3 episodes, not 9 ...
     
         

  6. #26
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,026
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Is there fillers in One Piece?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikos150 View Post
    indeed , but that was like 2-3 episodes, not 9 ...
    yeah but still that was Filler
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •