Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: one piece

Quote Originally Posted by Dracule View Post
    Explain how it isn't true then?
    Really? Look at the Bleach chart.If that was true, the Bleach story line would be all over the place.Bleach from the begin was Rukia meets Ichigo and give him his power, Rukia get sentence to death because she gave Ichigo her power, we all find out Aizen was behind it all, they take on Aizen and the arrancers, now we are at the fullbring arc.You take away the fillers arcs from the anime,which many people do, and the Bleach plot line has always revolve around Ichigo taking on Aizen.As for the fights, there have been plenty of good fights, from Ichigo against Kenpachi Zaraki, Ichigo against Byakuya, Uryū against Mayuri', Shunsui against Starrk and so.That charts in it's essence is just someone's bias opinion.To say something as ridiculous as "it's common sense" only goes to show you don't know what commonsense means.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GodaimeRaikage View Post
    Really? Look at the Bleach chart.If that was true, the Bleach story line would be all over the place.Bleach from the begin was Rukia meets Ichigo and give him his power, Rukia get sentence to death because she gave Ichigo her power, we all find out Aizen was behind it all, they take on Aizen and the arrancers, now we are at the fullbring arc.You take away the fillers arcs from the anime,which many people do, and the Bleach plot line has always revolve around Ichigo taking on Aizen.As for the fights, there have been plenty of good fights, from Ichigo against Kenpachi Zaraki, Ichigo against Byakuya, Uryū against Mayuri', Shunsui against Starrk and so.That charts in it's essence is just someone's bias opinion.To say something as ridiculous as "it's common sense" only goes to show you don't know what commonsense means.
    Good Job mate, ya know the bleach storyline. Btw Mugi included every season into that chart, hence saying Bleach and Naruto have too many fillers and not worth watching unless you're bored.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Make your own chart then.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes really.
    Bleach's storyline is all over the place. Your honestly the only person on this site that I've seen that thinks different. Its revolves around blah blah Ichigo gets powers then has to go to another realm to save a girl, he spams Getsuga tenshou and bankai, he gets nearly killed, then he becomes stronger. He goes home, and now theres new enemies that kidnap another girl so Ichigo has to go to another realm again to save her and while there, he spams Getsuga tenshou and bankai, and his new hollow mask, then he gets nearly killed, then becomes so much stronger. Then after that, he goes back home, tries to fight, gets owned, then becomes so much stronger again and then beats the bad guy....then he loses his powers. So lets throw a whole filler arc in there because everyone loves them.
    Hey...look there...I actually watched Bleach throughout to have a full opinion instead of being like someone who judges an anime when they have barely watched anything.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

yeah the starting is kinda boring but it has some epic fights which i havnt watched yet

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes really.
    Bleach's storyline is all over the place. Your honestly the only person on this site that I've seen that thinks different. Its revolves around blah blah Ichigo gets powers then has to go to another realm to save a girl, he spams Getsuga tenshou and bankai, he gets nearly killed, then he becomes stronger. He goes home, and now theres new enemies that kidnap another girl so Ichigo has to go to another realm again to save her and while there, he spams Getsuga tenshou and bankai, and his new hollow mask, then he gets nearly killed, then becomes so much stronger. Then after that, he goes back home, tries to fight, gets owned, then becomes so much stronger again and then beats the bad guy....then he loses his powers. So lets throw a whole filler arc in there because everyone loves them.
    Hey...look there...I actually watched Bleach throughout to have a full opinion instead of being like someone who judges an anime when they have barely watched anything.
    Alright, now I know you are a full of it.Did you actually start off your explanation of why Bleach is all over the place with "Its revolves around blah blah Ichigo gets powers"? Then you condense the storyline into "get power to save a girl, ignoring the facts that Ichigo got powers because of that girl(Rukia).Ichigo used that power to save his family.That girl work as Ichigo mentor and teacher for months before she was snatch away and sentence to death because she gave her powers to Ichigo.That right there explains the entire reason why Ichigo went to the soul society to save her.She was responsible for giving him the power to protect his family and friends and he was the reason she was going to be put to death.Not to mention that all of this was a part of Aizen plans from the start.The same with the kidnapping of Orihime.Which only goes back to my original point that the storyline of bleach has been about Ichigo against Aizen from the start.I'm not even going to go any further into you nonsense of a post, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Why am I not surprise that a One Piece fan can be so contradictory

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright, now I know you are a full of it.Did you actually start off your explanation of why Bleach is all over the place with "Its revolves around blah blah Ichigo gets powers"? Then you condense the storyline into "get power to save a girl, ignoring the facts that Ichigo got powers because of that girl(Rukia).Ichigo used that power to save his family.That girl work as Ichigo mentor and teacher for months before she was snatch away and sentence to death because she gave her powers to Ichigo.That right there explains the entire reason why Ichigo went to the soul society to save her.She was responsible for giving him the power to protect his family and friends and he was the reason she was going to be put to death.Not to mention that all of this was a part of Aizen plans from the start.The same with the kidnapping of Orihime.Which only goes back to my original point that the storyline of bleach has been about Ichigo against Aizen from the start.I'm not even going to go any further into you nonsense of a post, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Why am I not surprise that a One Piece fan can be so contradictory
    I think you missed the main point. He's saying that the Bleach storyline is very repetitive and predictable and cliche.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    I think you missed the main point. He's saying that the Bleach storyline is very repetitive and predictable and cliche.
    That's wasn't the topic.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's wasn't the topic.
    That was exactly what I meant and exactly what the chart supported.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That was exactly what I meant and exactly what the chart supported.
    Wait, what? How exactly did that simplified charts support a position of Bleach being repetitive and cliched? And if that was your point, why exactly were you arguing with me about Bleach being all over the place.Something being repetitive and cliches is a complete contrast of something being all over the place.If Bleach storyline is repetitive then it can't be all over the place because it simply repeating itself over and over again.You are Lucasing the shit out of this argument, aren't you?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wait, what? How exactly did that simplified charts support a position of Bleach being repetitive and cliched? And if that was your point, why exactly were you arguing with me about Bleach being all over the place.Something being repetitive and cliches is a complete contrast of something being all over the place.If Bleach storyline is repetitive then it can't be all over the place because it simply repeating itself over and over again.You are Lucasing the shit out of this argument, aren't you?
    When was I the one arguing here? I posted the chart, then pointed out why the chart is accurate, then you got all mad when I tried to explain the reason for the chart. And this isn't an argument, this is a lesson.

Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes

Agree,well said.+rep :D

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When was I the one arguing here? I posted the chart, then pointed out why the chart is accurate, then you got all mad when I tried to explain the reason for it. And this isn't an argument, this is a lesson.
    Anyone with a 8th grade education knows when two or more people are debating a subject the term argument is used.Furthermore,I haven't shown the slightest hint of angry, I'm arguing a point.Now, stop ducking the question.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because bleach is all over the place when you compare like Mugi did. Its pretty obvious the chart represents the anime in general thus including all fillers and the thread starter is also talking about the anime that's why the chart is relevant. Now if you're like me and watch all three you'll realise One Piece sticks to the main storyline and doesn't keep creating irrelevant fillers that last 3 months. Unlike Bleach fillers where Ichigo always seems to end up in Soul Society saving someone dragging the series a few months or so. And then there are Naruto fillers which last the longest talking about cats and mushrooms....

I place Bleach on top of all my anime's but I do admit it doesn't stick closely to the storyline.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because bleach is all over the place when you compare like Mugi did. Its pretty obvious the chart represents the anime in general thus including all fillers and the thread starter is also talking about the anime that's why the chart is relevant. Now if you're like me and watch all three you'll realise One Piece sticks to the main storyline and doesn't keep creating irrelevant fillers that last 3 months. Unlike Bleach fillers where Ichigo always seems to end up in Soul Society saving someone dragging the series a few months or so. And then there are Naruto fillers which last the longest talking about cats and mushrooms....
    I guess I should have just said it like that. Though I could have sworn the way I said it would have been a lot easier for someone to understand.
    Lets also note that OP doesn't even have 100 fillers in total and yet it has 521 episodes, where Bleach is on episode 346, and has had more fillers

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I guess I should have just said it like that. Though I could have sworn the way I said it would have been a lot easier for someone to understand.
    Lets also note that OP doesn't even have 100 fillers in total and yet it has 521 episodes, where Bleach is on episode 346, and has had more fillers
    And that xD

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I place Bleach on top of all my anime's but I do admit it doesn't stick closely to the storyline.

The problem with this logic is no one take into account the fillers.The fillers aren't apart of the story.Fillers aren't written by the mangas authors.That a fact.Fillers are just time savers for the manga authors.It'S like jutsuS that are in animes that are not in the manga.They are disregard.Fillers episodes are disregarded because they are not a part of the story line.Trying to take into account fillers is like claiming that the commercials you see during a television show are a part of said television show.Also, in one of my previous post, I pretty sure I made clear that I was excluding fillers.And if that charts is taking into account the fillers, it's a dumb chart.Which you are pretty much assuming that simple charts is taking into account the fillers, seeing as it give no indication that it is.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thanks for the heads up.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The problem with this logic is no one take into account the fillers.The fillers aren't apart of the story.Fillers aren't written by the mangas authors.That a fact.Fillers are just time savers for the manga authors.It'S like jutsuS that are in animes that are not in the manga.They are disregard.Fillers episodes are disregarded because they are not a part of the story line.Trying to take into account fillers is like claiming that the commercials you see during a television show are a part of said television show.Also, in one of my previous post, I pretty sure I made clear that I was excluding fillers.And if that charts is taking into account the fillers, it's a dumb chart.Which you are pretty much assuming that simple charts is taking into account the fillers, seeing as it give no indication that it is.
    lol....

The point is the thread is about One Piece Anime and the chart is related to the Anime.

The chart is talking about the anime + filler because its obvious that if it wasn't One Piece would be a straight line and so would the others -_-.

Next, yes fillers are not part of the main storyline but if you were someone who did not read the manga you would continue to watch the anime. Therefore, the random filler story and episodes would confuse the viewers thus making the anime unorganized. Not everyone reads the manga:shrug:

Thus, if I didn't read manga and I watched both One Piece and Bleach which would seem less confusing and more straightforward? One Piece with less than 100 fillers out of 500 episodes or Bleach with half of its total episodes fillers(exaggeration)?

Bleach: Saving Rukia --> random bounts filler?--> Arrancars + Hueco Mundo --> Amagai filler?--> Hueco Mundo + past + battle of karakura--> Zanpakto rebellion? --> Owning Aizen --> More filler

One Piece: No such thing as a filler arc only 2 or 3 random episodes like once every 3 arcs..

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol....

The point is the thread is about One Piece Anime and the chart is related to the Anime.

The chart is talking about the anime + filler because its obvious that if it wasn't One Piece would be a straight line and so would the others -_-.

Next, yes fillers are not part of the main storyline but if you were someone who did not read the manga you would continue to watch the anime. Therefore, the random filler story and episodes would confuse the viewers thus making the anime unorganized. Not everyone reads the manga:shrug:

Thus, if I didn't read manga and I watched both One Piece and Bleach which would seem less confusing and more straightforward? One Piece with less than 100 fillers out of 500 episodes or Bleach with half of its total episodes fillers(exaggeration)?

Bleach: Saving Rukia --> random bounts filler?--> Arrancars + Hueco Mundo --> Amagai filler?--> Hueco Mundo + past + battle of karakura--> Zanpakto rebellion? --> Owning Aizen --> More filler

One Piece: No such thing as a filler arc only 2 or 3 random episodes like once every 3 arcs..

I see your point,while there are things I can argue further, I will leave it at that.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see your point,while there are things I can argue further, I will leave it at that.
    Okay cool.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

hah one piece is pretty funny

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

even kishimoto is struggling to rival eichiro oda in wsj LOL
    and some ppl keep saying OP is nowhere near naruto ? LOL
    i mean OP sold over 200 million copy all over the world
    and naruto recently reach 100 million LOL

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Be extremely subtle,
    even to the point of
    formlessness. Be extremely
    mysterious, even to the point
    of soundlessness. Thereby you
    can be the director of the
    opponent's fate... "
    -Sun Tzu

one piece does have a good plot i love one piece not better than naruto tho and the first 20 episodes came out years ago gotta give it time till you start to like it

overcome hatred with love ackeem1992's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    even kishimoto is struggling to rival eichiro oda in wsj LOL
    and some ppl keep saying OP is nowhere near naruto ? LOL
    i mean OP sold over 200 million copy all over the world
    and naruto recently reach 100 million LOL
    i don't look at sales dude pokemon net income is in the billions!, so that automatically makes pokemon better than OP right?