Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Gamakichi is standing on Gamabunta......look closely, there is a glare on that part of the picture, but you can see him...

Like I said Gamakichi is on top of Gamabunta. Look closely.[/QUOTE]

AH! Thanks, that glare was pissing me off!

Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoWind View Post
    Gamakichi is standing on Gamabunta......look closely, there is a glare on that part of the picture, but you can see him...

Like I said Gamakichi is on top of Gamabunta. Look closely.

AH! Thanks, that glare was pissing me off![/QUOTE]
    No problem, sir. It took me a few minutes to notice Gamakichi on Gamabunta upon first glance......

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by izzy89 View Post
    AH! Thanks, that glare was pissing me off!
    No problem, sir. It took me a few minutes to notice Gamakichi on Gamabunta upon first glance......[/QUOTE]

lol

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

hey i think they are going to releive kakashis face

Status
    Nov 2008
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

thx for the pics

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Thanks for the pictures

As fos spoiler pictures its : wery wery wery nice :D

DIE PEIN DIE !!!

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    I don't think ur wright... Remember how jiraiya was when he was young, when he was tied to the log when he was training with hiruzen... He is pretty much like naruto and nobody would ever consider him has a child!

A super perv instead... lol:D
    True, but I'm thinking more like Naruto's generation + older generations.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Time for Tobi and Zetsu to intervene! ^ ^

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

this is the manga i have been waiting for....man!!!!! it took 1 yr to give him full screen time...i was expecting a big leap in naruto's level, and what better time than this,against that mofo pain...his training with jman will surface thru flashback, i am sure and kishi better clear up his fans this time abt that 3 yr. plus i have a feeling pain knows(since he keeps a lot of info of ninja world) that 4th is his father. and that might be mentioned this time as well(wild guess).

PS. does kishi eavsdrop on these forums? ppl have been absolutely crying for a change of naruto's attire. and he granted our wish!!!

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

have u guys noticed naruto smashing asura pain with RASENGAN!!! wind or sage rasengan i guess. he must be very fast to intercept pain and smash it in his ass. if thats the case his rasengan wud be much more effective now.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    this is the manga i have been waiting for....man!!!!! it took 1 yr to give him full screen time...i was expecting a big leap in naruto's level, and what better time than this,against that mofo pain...his training with jman will surface thru flashback, i am sure and kishi better clear up his fans this time abt that 3 yr. plus i have a feeling pain knows(since he keeps a lot of info of ninja world) that 4th is his father. and that might be mentioned this time as well(wild guess).

PS. does kishi eavsdrop on these forums? ppl have been absolutely crying for a change of naruto's attire. and he granted our wish!!!
    See this is what i simply dont understand, why would naruto go through training with jiraiya and simply not use it for the entire year he has learned it all, and then randomly use a load of jutsu he learned against pain?

I just dont get it, why wait all this time to use these jutsus, narutos easily pissed off and loves to show off his jutsu, so it makes no sense for him to save up jutsu for so long.

Personally jiraiya was too obsessed with the 9tails and that 3 year time gap involved jiraiya banging on about the 9tails all the time, resulting in very little actual training for naruto, which is why even in shippuuden hes nowhere near the skills of even sakura, sakura took on sasori, no way naruto could do that, he went all shitty against deidara and just didnt do much, sakura pwned sasori.

Jiraiya did royally **** up during that time skip, he was too obsessed with the 9tails.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    See this is what i simply dont understand, why would naruto go through training with jiraiya and simply not use it for the entire year he has learned it all, and then randomly use a load of jutsu he learned against pain?

I just dont get it, why wait all this time to use these jutsus, narutos easily pissed off and loves to show off his jutsu, so it makes no sense for him to save up jutsu for so long.

Personally jiraiya was too obsessed with the 9tails and that 3 year time gap involved jiraiya banging on about the 9tails all the time, resulting in very little actual training for naruto, which is why even in shippuuden hes nowhere near the skills of even sakura, sakura took on sasori, no way naruto could do that, he went all shitty against deidara and just didnt do much, sakura pwned sasori.

Jiraiya did royally **** up during that time skip, he was too obsessed with the 9tails.
    yeah its not just u, thinking that way, everyone is on the same page on that issue.

my guess is jman was too busy with kuybi experimentation simply to drain more chakra out of it and try some pretty high level ckakra consuming jutsu(i guess??) that cant be done even with naruto's own vast chakra reserve. more specifically he was laying foundation(step by step during 3 yrs) for naruto to learn 'that jutsu' which minato left behind for naruto. there is a reason why minato sealed kuybi inside naruto and no other person knew minato's purpose better than jman. so iguess he was experimenting with naruto to realize minato's wish.

the problem was naruto cudnt control that chakra gushing out of the seal. on top of that yamato told him not to use it. thats why may be we didnt see anything out of that 3 yr training (other than odama) come out in battle simply bcos they were dependent on kuybi chakra. now that he has another source just as unlimited, we might see the result of the training.

i might be grossly wrong, but i think kishi is a smart writer. he must plug that hole that is as huge as 3 yrs, and i think he will.

Last edited by 6th hokage; 12-29-2008 at 10:08 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

True sage mode is a 2nd rate kyubii tails system.

It gives him large pools of chakra to work with, maybe most of jiraiyas jutsu was based on the 9tails chakra, silly silly j-man :mad:

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

but you got to think if j man didnt allow naruto to explore the use of the ninetails...he wouldnt be at the point he is now... you think if he never learned how to atleast somewhat control his emotions or the use of the nine tails.. that he could have learned how to gather natural energy... naruto is a hero with a ****ed up path... and just like any hero he had take a descent and return to nature and figure shit out.. that was his time with jiraya now he's on his rise...to become the man they all know he could be..

plus i think haveing that time with jiraya helped with some of his daddy issues lol...
    he just wants to be loved lmao....

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

OMG wth are those frogs ?! cmn thursday cmn cmn

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Nice!!!!

WOW.... THanks for these wonderful spoiler... so the little poof in the end are frog summons... I hope Naruto will kick Pain's ass this time... lol... Are you with me guys on that? lol...

^_^.

Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    have u guys noticed naruto smashing asura pain with RASENGAN!!! wind or sage rasengan i guess. he must be very fast to intercept pain and smash it in his ass. if thats the case his rasengan wud be much more effective now.
    He may have learned to do it without a clone in sage mode.....I hope that's true.

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrlhaydn View Post
    wow.... Thanks for these wonderful spoiler... So the little poof in the end are frog summons... I hope naruto will kick pain's ass this time... ... Are you with me guys on that? ...

^_^.
    hell yeah!!:d

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    hell yeah!!:d
    I got to be this, his clones aren't that fast!

Page 3 of 3 « First 123