Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 44
  1. #1
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    instant fan of one piece

    dracule and talk no jutsu told me how good it was, so i tried it, i watched the first three episodes and i had to make myself stop to go take care of some things luffys care free attitude along with his fighting style makes op likeable , and the way he meets up with that pirate hunter, i think his name is zoro,

    i remember i watched it when i was younger, then i just lost track and quit watching it,

    for a while i felt like it was wack, but i tried it out and i recommend you to try it out by watching the first episode here

    http://www.watchop.com/


    so i finally give op its props(even though i didnt want to)
     
         

  2. #2
    Pirate Empress Boa Hancock's Avatar
    Status
    Boa Hancock is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Amazon Lily
    Posts
    1,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    I see you've seen the light.
     
         

  3. #3
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    11,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    dracule and talk no jutsu told me how good it was, so i tried it, i watched the first three episodes and i had to make myself stop to go take care of some things luffys care free attitude along with his fighting style makes op likeable , and the way he meets up with that pirate hunter, i think his name is zoro,

    i remember i watched it when i was younger, then i just lost track and quit watching it,

    for a while i felt like it was wack, but i tried it out and i recommend you to try it out by watching the first episode here

    http://www.watchop.com/


    so i finally give op its props(even though i didnt want to)
    Thank you. You are now added to my list as "People I've converted"
    Seriously, so many new OP fans this year, its getting crazy.
    No, watching the first few episodes won't work, even I wasn't a fan until I kept watching instead of whining. Once you reach "a certain arc" (EL), then you'll see why OP fans are so cocky.
     
         

  4. #4
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Quote Originally Posted by Boa Hancock View Post
    I see you've seen the light.
    yes, i now wanna see the one piece treasure and see what every fruit power does
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracule View Post
    Thank you. You are now added to my list as "People I've converted"
    Seriously, so many new OP fans this year, its getting crazy.
    No, watching the first few episodes won't work, even I wasn't a fan until I kept watching instead of whining. Once you reach "a certain arc" (EL), then you'll see why OP fans are so cocky.
    you win this time i must see more, im already hooked, its so well thought out, and ive only watched 3 episodes!
     
         

  5. #5
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,215
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.
     



    Re: instant fan of one piece

    lol, good.
     
         

  6. #6
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    11,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    yes, i now wanna see the one piece treasure and see what every fruit power does


    you win this time i must see more, im already hooked, its so well thought out, and ive only watched 3 episodes!
    Three episodes and you like it already? I'll admit I'm surprised. If you like it now, then theres a 99% chance that it'll be your favorite by the time you get further.
     
         

  7. #7
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Good on you. Lucky you ain't one of them Naruto fanboys comparing animation differences.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    BestYoungNarutoFan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    606
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    I'll be honest and say One Piece is slightly over Naruto imo. As ironic as my Narutobase name may seem.
     
         

  9. #9
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    that dude with the three swords is my type of fighter, lol he chopped morgan all up while bearing starvation then luffy punches his son. i was like,


    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...vkkjNLlRh7yfhX
     
         

  10. #10
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    11,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    that dude with the three swords is my type of fighter, lol he chopped morgan all up while bearing starvation then luffy punches his son. i was like,


    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...vkkjNLlRh7yfhX
    His name is Roronoa Zoro and yeah he does that a lot lol
    And yeah, you'll soon see that Luffy likes to punch people in the face a lot.

    And lol at the pic. Love Friday
     
         

  11. #11
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    8,507
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    lol Yup Zoro is my favorite character from OP, the show is super awesome...can't wait for new episode tomorrow.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Status
    Xenomorphia is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Good for you :D
    Welcome to the club, young pirate.
     
         

  13. #13
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    9,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    What? Already?
    Damn... Your going to be pleased bro!
     
         

  14. #14
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    dracule and talk no jutsu told me how good it was, so i tried it, i watched the first three episodes and i had to make myself stop to go take care of some things luffys care free attitude along with his fighting style makes op likeable , and the way he meets up with that pirate hunter, i think his name is zoro,

    i remember i watched it when i was younger, then i just lost track and quit watching it,

    for a while i felt like it was wack, but i tried it out and i recommend you to try it out by watching the first episode here

    http://www.watchop.com/



    so i finally give op its props(even though i didnt want to)
    finally u see the light keep watching and u will never stop
     
         

  15. #15
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    yes, i now wanna see the one piece treasure and see what every fruit power does


    you win this time i must see more, im already hooked, its so well thought out, and ive only watched 3 episodes!
    EXACTLY! My reaction too! I wanted to see One Piece and I wanted to see more fruits like Luffy's. Later on, they started to talk about the Grand Line, which is the Ocean where One Piece is (At the end of it), and I wanted to see it, all the marvels and wonders that would be in the ocean. At that point I was already enjoying really much the company of Luffy, Zoro and Nami. Usopp at some extend too.

    In my opinion, I was hooked on One Piece before Arlong's Arc, which is the arc most OP fans consider the point where the story was so good that the not so likeable art style became irrelevant.
     
         

  16. #16
    Zwei's Avatar
    Status
    Zwei is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Posts
    6,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Fan-tastic! you just Became victim of the one piece curse! :D

    (im a victim too, i looove one piece. :D)
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Talk No Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Talk No Jutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Thousand Sunny
    Posts
    4,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Thanks for the Credit ^_^, Continue watching.
     
         

  18. #18
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracule View Post
    His name is Roronoa Zoro and yeah he does that a lot lol
    And yeah, you'll soon see that Luffy likes to punch people in the face a lot.

    And lol at the pic. Love Friday
    so your avatar is from one piece right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    lol Yup Zoro is my favorite character from OP, the show is super awesome...can't wait for new episode tomorrow.
    ima take it slow, so i dont ever catch up, to the latest episode lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorphia View Post
    Good for you :D
    Welcome to the club, young pirate.
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    What? Already?
    Damn... Your going to be pleased bro!
    the storyline and the way things start off is like a match about to torch the forest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    finally u see the light keep watching and u will never stop
    lol i dont plan to
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    EXACTLY! My reaction too! I wanted to see One Piece and I wanted to see more fruits like Luffy's. Later on, they started to talk about the Grand Line, which is the Ocean where One Piece is (At the end of it), and I wanted to see it, all the marvels and wonders that would be in the ocean. At that point I was already enjoying really much the company of Luffy, Zoro and Nami. Usopp at some extend too.

    In my opinion, I was hooked on One Piece before Arlong's Arc, which is the arc most OP fans consider the point where the story was so good that the not so likeable art style became irrelevant.
    thats what im saying! its like who is stronger then luffy? how many fruits could there be , i wanna see this dragon character everyone is talking about, ima catch up to everyone so i can throw my two sense about the battles and story, thanks everyone, now i can enjoy watching anime again

    sn: i love bleach but the new storyline isnt all that but i still love bleach , i love naruto but there are waaaaay to many fillers, ima take one piece slow
     
         

  19. #19
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    well yeah u just started watching the east blue arc so it's understandable if u say said
    " lol i dont plan to "
    but once u reach the enies lobby arc i dont't think u can stop LOL
     
         

  20. #20
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    why not start from the beginning lol? so you dont miss out?
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Jupiter's Avatar
    Status
    Jupiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time flies like an arrow,
    fruit flies like a banana.
     



    Re: instant fan of one piece

    If you like it now already you will die of awesomeness if you keep watching
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member marvinkid's Avatar
    Status
    marvinkid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    United Arab Emirates :3
    Posts
    5,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon Ape
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n
    Good on you. Lucky you ain't one of them Naruto fanboys comparing animation differences
    agree, never liked them.
    any way, a had the same reaction when i started watching it, it's nice when you watch more than 1 anime :D
     
         

  23. #23
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    well its always good to start from the beginning
     
         

  24. #24
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Quote Originally Posted by marvinkid View Post
    agree, never liked them.
    any way, a had the same reaction when i started watching it, it's nice when you watch more than 1 anime :D
    yes it is! everyone needs variety , it can expand your thinking and you could create fan fic based off of watching different anime
    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    well its always good to start from the beginning
    lol i feel you though you just wanna get to the good parts
     
         

  25. #25
    Pirate Empress Boa Hancock's Avatar
    Status
    Boa Hancock is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Amazon Lily
    Posts
    1,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: instant fan of one piece

    Do you create fanfics?
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •