Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
Results 61 to 68 of 68
  1. #61
    Pirate Empress Boa Hancock's Avatar
    Status
    Boa Hancock is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,841
    Location
    Amazon Lily
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Luffy get a wife?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashySmosRinnegan View Post
    Well Oda says a lot of things,who knows what he means as teasing and what he actually really means hehe. Well,he probably meant that for the main characters...maybe? But it is normal if the author is denying any love affairs, usually every one is but the end is the same. Though that´s one more good thing about it,we can discuss even more :D
    Hmm, I'm one for the fact that he eats his words. He said in an SBS, or at least through Mayuma Tanaka that Usopp was the weakest one right? After the time skip it's hard to see how Usopp is weaker than Nami now.

    So maybe that "no romance in OP" thing can change, I certainly see it that way with where these cover stories are going. I mean, not "shoujo-y" romance per se, more like simple moments of heartwarming kinda way.
     
         

  2. #62
    Mistress of Distress FlashySmosRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    FlashySmosRinnegan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    176
    Location
    Hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Luffy get a wife?

    Eating your brain.
    But I feel a bit delusional,while watching movie 6: Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island, right in the beginning after Robin reads the info about the island, Luffy tells Nami to read it again but she just came in,heard spa and went closer to see what´s going on. Is it a reflex for him by now?

    Yeah,it definitely won´t be the slimy shojo style romance,thank God I must add.
     
         
    Last edited by FlashySmosRinnegan; 01-04-2012 at 06:40 PM.

  3. #63
    Pirate Empress Boa Hancock's Avatar
    Status
    Boa Hancock is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,841
    Location
    Amazon Lily
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Luffy get a wife?

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    I edited the post.
    Oh. Well, half finished on my yellow pad. I haven't have time for it since school is making me lose sleep. NB is like a temporary reprieve from all that.
     
         

  4. #64
    Member Hayro's Avatar
    Status
    Hayro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    161
    Location
    Hidden Leaf Village
    ....... :-(
     

    Re: Will Luffy get a wife?

    Maybe
     
         

  5. #65
    Pirate Empress Boa Hancock's Avatar
    Status
    Boa Hancock is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,841
    Location
    Amazon Lily
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Luffy get a wife?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashySmosRinnegan View Post
    Eating your brain.
    But I feel a bit delusional,while watching movie 6: Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island, right in the beginning after Robin reads the info about the island, Luffy tells Nami to read it again but she just came in,heard spa and went closer to see what´s going on. Is it a reflex for him by now?

    Yeah,it definitely won´t be the slimy shojo style romance,thank God I must add.
    Mmm, I dunno. Looking at things with shippy eyes I agree it's kinda strange that Luffy always asks for Nami's opinion, or always calls her first.
     
         

  6. #66
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,450
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: Will Luffy get a wife?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boa Hancock View Post
    Mmm, I dunno. Looking at things with shippy eyes I agree it's kinda strange that Luffy always asks for Nami's opinion, or always calls her first.
    Well she did have the highest IQ of the SH before Robin joined.
     
         

  7. #67
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,013
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Will Luffy get a wife?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boa Hancock View Post
    Mmm, I dunno. Looking at things with shippy eyes I agree it's kinda strange that Luffy always asks for Nami's opinion, or always calls her first.
    yup but after robin join the crew luffy always ask her for example when garp told luffy about dragon luffy ask robin "what is revolutionary army ?"
     
         

  8. #68
    Pirate Empress Boa Hancock's Avatar
    Status
    Boa Hancock is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,841
    Location
    Amazon Lily
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Luffy get a wife?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    yup but after robin join the crew luffy always ask her for example when garp told luffy about dragon luffy ask robin "what is revolutionary army ?"
    Outlier event yo.
     
         

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •