Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

Naruto won by talk no jutsu.
    Sasuke doesn't run his mouth like Naruto.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    WHAT?!?!!?

Did you read the manga or watch the anime??
    Yes. If the OP is talking about the Sasuke and Neji that fought in the chuunin exam finals than i see Sasuke taking this. Also Sasuke was more powerful than Naruto in this arc and you'd be pretty blind if you can't see that. Sasuke with sharingan, fire style jutsu, taijutsu, and chidori is more powerful than Naruto with shadow clones and taijutsu, which is all he had during the chuunin exams.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 4th Hokage of the leaf View Post
    I see Sasuke winning this. Naruto was able to defeat Neji at that time and he wasn't nearly as powerful as Sasuke was during the chuunin exam arc.
    Umm...... Gaara defeated Sasuke and Naruto defeated Gaara.:flaw:

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes. If the OP is talking about the Sasuke and Neji that fought in the chuunin exam finals than i see Sasuke taking this. Also Sasuke was more powerful than Naruto in this arc and you'd be pretty blind if you can't see that. Sasuke with sharingan, fire style jutsu, taijutsu, and chidori is more powerful than Naruto with shadow clones and taijutsu, which is all he had during the chuunin exams.
    *FACEDESK*!

Tbh reading that comment YOUR pretty blind if you think Sasuke>Naruto in this arc ffs.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well I remember that naruto won thanks to nine-tails chakra. Do you think that sasuke could use it too?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*FACEDESK*!

Tbh reading that comment YOUR pretty blind if you think Sasuke>Naruto in this arc ffs.
    Please give me any evidence that Naruto is more powerful than Sasuke in this arc? He had shadow clones, taijutsu, and the summoning jutsu(this and the kyuubis chakra is the only reason he defeated Gaara), while Sasuke has chidori, sharingan, fire style jutsu, great speed, and great taijutsu. I'm sorry but Naruto wasn't always more powerful than Sasuke like he is now. You're sitting here rambling on without any proof to backup your clamis.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kendero View Post
    well I remember that naruto won thanks to nine-tails chakra. Do you think that sasuke could use it too?
    I forgot about that.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kendero View Post
    Naruto beat Neji JUST because he recouped his chakra with fox chakra.

Vs Gaara he used MAINLY his chakra but used the foxes chakra to summon Gamabunta and that was it if I remember correctly.

Naruto fought Gaara and managed to damage him just using his tactics and his chakra with an explosive kunai whereas Sasuke used his CURSE MARK and STILL didn't manage to hurt him.

So if you have some intelligence you can see Naruto>Sasuke here.

Through the whole series its been Naruto>Sasuke then Sasuke>Naruto then Naruto>Sasuke

In this arc it was Naruto>Sasuke and there is no point in fckn arguing this as it was basically the whole reason Sasuke left because NARUTO WAS STRONGER

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

neji

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto beat Neji JUST because he recouped his chakra with fox chakra.

Vs Gaara he used MAINLY his chakra but used the foxes chakra to summon Gamabunta and that was it if I remember correctly.

Naruto fought Gaara and managed to damage him just using his tactics and his chakra with an explosive kunai whereas Sasuke used his CURSE MARK and STILL didn't manage to hurt him.

So if you have some intelligence you can see Naruto>Sasuke here.

Through the whole series its been Naruto>Sasuke then Sasuke>Naruto then Naruto>Sasuke

In this arc it was Naruto>Sasuke and there is no point in fckn arguing this as it was basically the whole reason Sasuke left because NARUTO WAS STRONGER
    That was after Naruto learned the rasengan, which isn't the chuunin exam arc. Sometimes i wonder if people even read and pay attention to the manga.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please give me any evidence that Naruto is more powerful than Sasuke in this arc? He had shadow clones, taijutsu, and the summoning jutsu(this and the kyuubis chakra is the only reason he defeated Gaara), while Sasuke has chidori, sharingan, fire style jutsu, great speed, and great taijutsu. I'm sorry but Naruto wasn't always more powerful than Sasuke like he is now. You're sitting here rambling on without any proof to backup your clamis.
    Disagree he only used the kyuubi chakra to summon gamabunta and also I believe escape the sand to headbutt Gaara 95% of the fight was all Naruto.

And what proof do you have?

Naruto was more powerful than Sasuke from the moment he learned to utilize the foxes chakra.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto > Sasuke because the title of the anime is Naruto.

/thread.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Disagree he only used the kyuubi chakra to summon gamabunta and also I believe escape the sand to headbutt Gaara 95% of the fight was all Naruto.

And what proof do you have?
    My point exactly. Without the kyuubi chakra he wouldn't of been able to summon bunta therefore he would've been dead hence the only reason him winning that fight is due to the kyuubis chakra and Bunta. If you really think he would've beat Gaara without these 2 things then you might need your head examined lol.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lets not argue,sasuke ill rape neji

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That was after Naruto learned the rasengan, which isn't the chuunin exam arc. Sometimes i wonder if people even read and pay attention to the manga.
    So if you re-read the manga before Sasuke fights Naruto all he is thinking about is the fight vs Gaara and how Naruto won.

The Rasengan was just the straw the broke the camels back Sasuke was obsessed with being the strongest ninja in the village and Naruto basically forced him to go to orochimaru because he was becoming stronger than Sasuke all the time etc etc etc

Sasuke left to become stronger because he believed Naruto>=Sasuke and he wanted it to be Sasuke>Naruto infact probably Sasuke>Kakashi he just wanted to be more powerful than everyone and Naruto etc were holding him back.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Quote Originally Posted by likeagws View Post
    Naruto > Sasuke because the title of the anime is Naruto.

/thread.
    Pull your head outta your ass.
    This is about Neji vs Sasuke because the titles of this thread says so.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So if you re-read the manga before Sasuke fights Naruto all he is thinking about is the fight vs Gaara and how Naruto won.

The Rasengan was just the straw the broke the camels back Sasuke was obsessed with being the strongest ninja in the village and Naruto basically forced him to go to orochimaru because he was becoming stronger than Sasuke all the time etc etc etc

Sasuke left to become stronger because he believed Naruto>=Sasuke and he wanted it to be Sasuke>Naruto infact probably Sasuke>Kakashi he just wanted to be more powerful than everyone and Naruto etc were holding him back.
    Yes and when did he start thinking and believing that? After the chuunin exams arc. I'm strictly referring to the chuunin exam arc when i say Sasuke was more powerful than Naruto.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My point exactly. Without the kyuubi chakra he wouldn't of been able to summon bunta therefore he would've been dead hence the only reason him winning that fight is due to the kyuubis chakra and Bunta. If you really think he would've beat Gaara without these 2 things then you might need your head examined lol.
    Never said he would but you arguing it was the sole reason it wasn't he used the chakra to continue the fight and that was it. It wasnt the only reason for him winning the fight ffs thats like saying if he didn't dodge that kunai he woulda lost.

Naruto has the kyuubi he uses it to win fights just like any other tool.

If you are gonna argue about little things like the kyuubi being the only reason Naruto is stronger this argument is pointless as thats like doing Sasuke without 2T or 1CM vs Naruto with Kyuubi.

Hmm who would win that

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes and when did he start thinking and believing that? After the chuunin exams arc. I'm strictly referring to the chuunin exam arc when i say Sasuke was more powerful than Naruto.
    No he started believing that right at the end of the Chuunin Exam arc when he saw Naruto defeat Gaara and summon Gamabunto he realised how weak he was.

Argument pointless with you as you can't see reason I take all your points but the fact is Rock Lee beat Sasuke. Gaara beat Rock Lee. Sasuke pissed Gaara off. Sasuke got pwnd by Gaara while he was in CM1.

Naruto defeated Gaara....pretty simple.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No he started believing that right at the end of the Chuunin Exam arc when he saw Naruto defeat Gaara and summon Gamabunto he realised how weak he was.

Argument pointless with you as you can't see reason I take all your points but the fact is Rock Lee beat Sasuke. Gaara beat Rock Lee. Sasuke pissed Gaara off. Sasuke got pwnd by Gaara while he was in CM1.

Naruto defeated Gaara....pretty simple.
    So now you're going by character beating character? That's probably the worst logic a person can use to prove their point. Also Sasuke didn't start acknowledging Naruto as his equal or superior until after he was beat half to death by Itachi, which is after the chuunin arc. Itachi said our goal is Naruto not you, which is part of the reason why they fought on the rooftop in first place because Sasuke felt he was becoming inferior to Naruto.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So now you're going by character beating character? That's probably the worst logic a person can use to prove their point. Also Sasuke didn't start acknowledging Naruto as his equal or superior until after he was beat half to death by Itachi, which is after the chuunin arc. Itachi said our goal is Naruto not you, which is part of the reason why they fought on the rooftop in first place because Sasuke felt he was becoming inferior to Naruto.
    Sasuke has never acknowledged Naruto as an equal and certainly not a superior psychologically he can't. He just thought Naruto is really strong I need to get stronger.

Nevermind you think Sasuke>Naruto in the Chuunin Arc whereas he isn't I could have just argued Naruto goes 2tails and kicks the crap outta him or maybe even 1T and spams clones like vs Kimimaro but no I tried to approach it from a non Kyuubi way.

And even then my arguments have all been thought through with proof yet you have no arguments about who is stronger you haven't given any proof or examples you just argued MY points instead of giving your own. Just keep going on about Sasuke "thinking" stuff...good arguments there.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

/thread derailed.

Neji still wins!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

neji

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke has never acknowledged Naruto as an equal and certainly not a superior psychologically he can't. He just thought Naruto is really strong I need to get stronger.

Nevermind you think Sasuke>Naruto in the Chuunin Arc whereas he isn't I could have just argued Naruto goes 2tails and kicks the crap outta him or maybe even 1T and spams clones like vs Kimimaro but no I tried to approach it from a non Kyuubi way.

And even then my arguments have all been thought through with proof yet you have no arguments about who is stronger you haven't given any proof or examples you just argued MY points instead of giving your own. Just keep going on about Sasuke "thinking" stuff...good arguments there.
    Lmao he couldn't even use his tailed beast modes at will back then. Heck he can't even do it now. Also please don't come at me about providing proof because you've provided nothing that proves Naruto was stronger than Sasuke in the chuunin exam arc other character A beating character B, which is the worst logic around.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    /thread derailed.

Neji still wins!
    Yeah Neji is still winning. *sigh*

Sasuke 2T can percieve movements quicker can battle at Mid Range not Long will use Chidori at some point during the fight which = his downfall and use up his chakra Neji will counter all jutsus with Rotation or by simply using byakugan to dodge them easily.

Sasuke will eventually use CM1 and go in for a taijutsu fight having little chakra and lose...or CM1 replenishes his chakra and he uses jutsus or chidori again Neji dodges and uses rotation Sasuke uses up chakra so HAS to do taijutsu...loses.

Remember though if Neji even hits him once its unlikely he could use Chidori and would HAVE to use CM1 like Naruto used Kyuubi and then Neji would wear him down.