Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 91
  1. #51
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by 4th Hokage of the leaf View Post
    Lmao he couldn't even use his tailed beast modes at will back then. Heck he can't even do it now. Also please don't come at me about providing proof because you've provided nothing that proves Naruto was stronger than Sasuke in the chuunin exam arc other character A beating character B, which is the worst logic around.
    child.

    So I have given no evidence? Not even the fight vs Gaara were Cm1 Sasuke gets his ass kicked and Naruto who hardly uses the kyuubi kicks his ass....

    Right.
     
         

  2. #52
    The Toad Sage -Vegeta-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ~Naruto Base~
    Posts
    9,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    child.

    So I have given no evidence? Not even the fight vs Gaara were Cm1 Sasuke gets his ass kicked and Naruto who hardly uses the kyuubi kicks his ass....

    Right.
    Again more character A beating character B nonsense. Look i'm not going to keep arguing with you because it's obvious we have different views on this, so let's just agree to disagree.
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by 4th Hokage of the leaf View Post
    Again more character A beating character B nonsense. Look i'm not going to keep arguing with you because it's obvious we have different views on this, so let's just agree to disagree.
    What other evidence can anyone provide??!?!?!?!?

    They never fought in the Chuunin Arc its just pretty obvious to ME that considering they both fought the same person.

    Sasuke 1st and didnt even weaken him

    Naruto 2nd injured him and made him fully transform.

    It is just LOGICAL that Naruto is > than Sasuke I am not a fanboy I don't give a fck about Sasuke or Naruto I just go by logic and you here have not presented any evidence and just keep saying MY arguments are flawed and your reason for not presenting evidence is "don't come at me about providing proof because you've provided nothing that proves Naruto was stronger than Sasuke" because I can't prove anything apparently.

    So your argument is because I can't PROVE anything you don't have to...and you what "win" the argument for NOT arguing....idiot.
     
         

  4. #54
    The Toad Sage -Vegeta-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ~Naruto Base~
    Posts
    9,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    What other evidence can anyone provide??!?!?!?!?

    They never fought in the Chuunin Arc its just pretty obvious to ME that considering they both fought the same person.

    Sasuke 1st and didnt even weaken him

    Naruto 2nd injured him and made him fully transform.

    It is just LOGICAL that Naruto is > than Sasuke I am not a fanboy I don't give a fck about Sasuke or Naruto I just go by logic and you here have not presented any evidence and just keep saying MY arguments are flawed and your reason for not presenting evidence is "don't come at me about providing proof because you've provided nothing that proves Naruto was stronger than Sasuke" because I can't prove anything apparently.

    So your argument is because I can't PROVE anything you don't have to...and you what "win" the argument for NOT arguing....idiot.
    You haven't proved anything lmao. I'm sorry but Naruto isn't DBZ where if you beat a character when another one can't than it means the one that won is more powerful.

    Naruto fights are about matchups, which is why i said character A beating character B is terrible logic to prove a point which is what you're trying to do.

    I also find it pretty funny that you resort to name calling when you're mad like an immature kid. Now i'm done arguing with you because it's pretty clear we have different views.
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by 4th Hokage of the leaf View Post
    You haven't proved anything lmao. I'm sorry but Naruto isn't DBZ where if you beat a character when another one can't than it means the one that won is more powerful.

    Naruto fights are about matchups, which is why i said character A beating character B is terrible logic to prove a point which is what you're trying to do.

    I also find it pretty funny that you resort to name calling when you're mad like an immature kid. Now i'm done arguing with you because it's pretty clear we have different views.
    I understand what your saying I would never usually judge the strength of a character by saying well A beat B so A must be able to beat C. Because all Naruto Characters have different KG and strengths.

    BUT this was the same enemy....the same fight they both started at full strength one won the other almost died. So yeah the A vs B vs C works here IMO.
     
         

  6. #56
    The Toad Sage -Vegeta-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ~Naruto Base~
    Posts
    9,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    I understand what your saying I would never usually judge the strength of a character by saying well A beat B so A must be able to beat C. Because all Naruto Characters have different KG and strengths.

    BUT this was the same enemy....the same fight they both started at full strength one won the other almost died. So yeah the A vs B vs C works here IMO.
    Yea well you're not even taking into account that Sasuke was low on chakra while Naruto was fresh and that Naruto's chakra is way higher than Sasuke's.

    Sasuke used only one chidori and was completely out of it because he had already fought Gaara in the chuunin exam final and he had to deal with Temari.

    Just because Naruto was a better matchup for Gaara doesn't make him stronger than Sasuke. You have to take into account the little things as well.
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by 4th Hokage of the leaf View Post
    Yea well you're not even taking into account that Sasuke was low on chakra while Naruto was fresh and that Naruto's chakra is way higher than Sasuke's.

    Sasuke used only one chidori and was completely out of it because he had already fought Gaara in the chuunin exam final and he had to deal with Temari.

    Just because Naruto was a better matchup for Gaara doesn't make him stronger than Sasuke. You have to take into account the little things as well.
    I have Naruto would have been low on chakra also with the Neji fight he doesnt recover chakra THAT fast.

    Sasuke used CM1 which would have replenished some chakra if not boosted his energy yet he couldn't make a dent.

    I take everything into account and it points to Naruto being stronger not Sasuke.
     
         

  8. #58
    The Toad Sage -Vegeta-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ~Naruto Base~
    Posts
    9,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    I have Naruto would have been low on chakra also with the Neji fight he doesnt recover chakra THAT fast.

    Sasuke used CM1 which would have replenished some chakra if not boosted his energy yet he couldn't make a dent.

    I take everything into account and it points to Naruto being stronger not Sasuke.
    Naruto had 2 matches one which was delayed to rest. He also had time to recover his chakra when he, shikamaru, and sakura were on there way to save Sasuke.

    I'm sorry but that's more than enough time to rest and recover his chakra. I'm sorry but none of this points to Naruto being stronger than Sasuke.

    Naruto wouldn't of even beaten Gaara had it not been for the kyuubis chakra, which Sasuke doesn't have.

    This is also exactly why i said that character A beating character B is terrible logic because it's obviously clear that Naruto was the better matchup for Gaara due to his huge chakra reserve.
     
         
    Last edited by -Vegeta-; 11-06-2011 at 10:52 AM.

  9. #59
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    If naruto could beat neji anf then sasuke could beat neji

    Plus he has an early form of the CM
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    If naruto could beat neji anf then sasuke could beat neji

    Plus he has an early form of the CM
    No Naruto vs Neji is VERY different to Sasuke vs Neji.

    Naruto Close Range Fighter

    Sasuke Close & Mid range fighter + Sharingan.

    Neji beats Sasuke logically but Naruto just used Neji's arrogance against him.
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by 4th Hokage of the leaf View Post
    Naruto had 2 matches one which was delayed to rest. He also had time to recover his chakra when he, shikamaru, and sakura were on there way to save Sasuke.

    I'm sorry but that's more than enough time to rest and recover his chakra. Also where did you hear that his curse seal replenishes chakra?

    That sounds like something you just made up. I'm sorry but none of this points to Naruto being stronger than Sasuke.

    Naruto wouldn't of even beaten Gaara had it not been for the kyuubis chakra, which Sasuke doesn't have.

    This is also exactly why i said that character A beating character B is terrible logic because it's obviously clear that Naruto was the better matchup for Gaara due to his huge chakra reserve.
    Just thinking logically again considering everyone of the Sound 5 who used the CM1 or 2 seemed to get stronger and use more powerful techs same with Sasuke = more chakra IMO.

    Lets just end the argument. I think Naruto you think Sasuke.
     
         

  12. #62
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    9,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Naruto won by Talk No Jutsu and Sucking on Kyuubi's Knob no Jutsu.
    Sasuke doesn't talk shit like Naruto.
     
         

  13. #63
    The Toad Sage -Vegeta-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ~Naruto Base~
    Posts
    9,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    Just thinking logically again considering everyone of the Sound 5 who used the CM1 or 2 seemed to get stronger and use more powerful techs same with Sasuke = more chakra IMO.

    Lets just end the argument. I think Naruto you think Sasuke.
    I said that several posts back but you just continued the argument. Fair enough though.
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by 4th Hokage of the leaf View Post
    I said that several posts back but you just continued the argument. Fair enough though.
    I know you did I'm fed up now. Let seomeon else give their opinion on the Sasuke Naruto point. Make a thread if you want smh *leaves*
     
         

  15. #65
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Neji would win with ease.

    Even Lee beat the shit out of sasuke without even Trying.

    Once he hits sasuke's chakra points, No sharingan, No chidori
     
         

  16. #66
    The One with Broken Wings 〜Angel Reborn〜's Avatar
    Status
    〜Angel Reborn〜 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe we don't know how much
    longer we have, but it what we
    do in every moment we have
    that counts!
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Sorry I reckon Sasuke will win in this because
    1.He's got cursed mark
    2. Got the speed
    3. Power to destroy the ultimate defense of Shukaku
     
         

  17. #67
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldFlash View Post
    Sorry I reckon Sasuke will win in this because
    1.He's got cursed mark
    2. Got the speed
    3. Power to destroy the ultimate defense of Shukaku
    Kakashi sealed sasuke's cursemark in the chunin exams
     
         

  18. #68
    Hēi's Avatar
    Status
    Hēi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    遠く離れて
    Posts
    22,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hēi is not allowed to have a
    status.
     



    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    naruto beat neji so why sasuke can't he's smarter than naruto if he use curse mark and chidori sasuke'll win
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by susan0 View Post
    naruto beat neji so why sasuke can't he's smarter than naruto if he use curse mark and chidori sasuke'll win
    Naruto Beat Neji because he is the main character. and help from the 9tails
     
         

  20. #70
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    Posts
    2,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Neji iZ gonna win...!!!!
     
         

  21. #71
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by 4th Hokage of the leaf View Post
    I see Sasuke winning this. Naruto was able to defeat Neji at that time and he wasn't nearly as powerful as Sasuke was during the chuunin exam arc.
    ONLY thanks to the Nine-Tails training he got from Jiraya before the match, if it werent for that, Neji would've won
     
         

  22. #72
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    Posts
    2,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    ONLY thanks to the Nine-Tails training he got from Jiraya before the match, if it werent for that, Neji would've won
    Neji still wins....the very fact that lee took out chuunin sasuke., and also that neji waz strnger in 11 rookies at that time
     
         

  23. #73
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    Sasuke has never acknowledged Naruto as an equal and certainly not a superior psychologically he can't. He just thought Naruto is really strong I need to get stronger.

    Nevermind you think Sasuke>Naruto in the Chuunin Arc whereas he isn't I could have just argued Naruto goes 2tails and kicks the crap outta him or maybe even 1T and spams clones like vs Kimimaro but no I tried to approach it from a non Kyuubi way.

    And even then my arguments have all been thought through with proof yet you have no arguments about who is stronger you haven't given any proof or examples you just argued MY points instead of giving your own. Just keep going on about Sasuke "thinking" stuff...good arguments there.
    At the valley of the end when he out his headband on. Remember, he said only ninja who acknowledge eachothers strength as equals will fight with headband. At first sasuke didnt. But back to NEJI VS SASUKE
     
         

  24. #74
    Senior Member lanakau888's Avatar
    Status
    lanakau888 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,570
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    I honestly say sasuke.

    Hype: After naruto had beat neji, and was watching sasuke fight gaara, he began to crap himself at sasuke's new powers and improvement. And that sasuke didn't even use the curse seal.

    Feats: Chidori most likely > KM0 naruto punch and sasuke most likely can take more abuse than neji can (especially with curse seal).

    Sasuke also has the speed advantage in the fight, has sharingan for prediction and unlike naruto has a long-range game (weapon skills + fire techs).

    I'd say neji would be hard-pressed to beat a base sasuke, but sasuke also has the cursed seal giving him even more chakra, speed, strength, which is the clincher in this fight.
     
         

  25. #75
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Chunin Exam Neji VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

    Neji. He was the strongest genin at that time
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •