View Poll Results: Winner(s)?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Uchiha bros, without much effort

    8 21.05%
  • Uchiha bros, with extreme effort(and a loss)

    4 10.53%
  • Uchiha bros, mid effort

    11 28.95%
  • Pervy team, without much effort

    3 7.89%
  • Pervy team, with extreme effort(and a loss)

    3 7.89%
  • Pervy team, with mid effort

    8 21.05%
  • Tie

    1 2.63%
Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 93
  1. #51
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Obviously you have not read the manga, he sealed them before, why not again? Oh right, fanboys. Obvious reasons isn't enough, they want to know they are retarded.
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Obviously you have not read the manga
    Obviously, you are not thinking logically. And actually, I know manga very well.
    he sealed them before, why not again?
    Becuase his sealing method takes too much time.
    Oh right, fanboys.
    You surely proven yourself to be one, when you said that Jiraiya could win against Itachi, Kisame, Deidara and Sasori. Thats clear example of fanboism.
     
         

  3. #53
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    You should be happy J-man didn't knew about Itachis precens or bacon would have hitted the earth. Seriously. He can't seal them again cause it takes to much time? Why how did he do it before then, retards. I'm not saying J-man would take on all of Akatsuki, why would he? When Itachi said it's no use calling for backup, the point was because he would be dead before the backup would have arived. Now wow, why would he call for backup if, according to you, he could have taking on J-man on his own. Retards.
     
         

  4. #54
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaZombie View Post
    you can shout fanboy as much as you want but you are a massive fanboy of jiraya
    I'm a Kakashi fanboy Ass-wimp.
     
         

  5. #55
    Nobody Tendou00's Avatar
    Status
    Tendou00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under girlz's feet
    Posts
    64,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stay healthy,eat fruit!
     

    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    itachi said himself that jiraiya is above him ,itachi fanboys don't want believe kishi how sad....
    perv team wins , kakashi had enough chakra to send deidara's explosion ,so he could at least 1 of them susanoo can't block kamui according to kamui's ability.
     
         

  6. #56
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaZombie View Post
    Because itachi was able to own the strongest sannin orochimaru at the age of 13
    Oro was not the strongest.
     
         

  7. #57
    Nobody Tendou00's Avatar
    Status
    Tendou00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under girlz's feet
    Posts
    64,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stay healthy,eat fruit!
     

    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    oro is the weakest sannin .
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    He can't seal them again cause it takes to much time?
    Yup, you got it right. He would have to:
    1. Pull out the scroll
    2. Kneel on the groud
    3. Write sealing formula on it
    4. Make hand seal and then start sealing jutsu
    All that is is simply impossible while opposing Amaterasu in normal fight.
    I'm not saying J-man would take on all of Akatsuki, why would he?
    Becuase Pain alone is much stronger than him. And you are talking now he can take on whole Akatsuki at once and win against them? Thats the biggest stupidy I have heard for a long time.
    When Itachi said it's no use calling for backup, the point was because he would be dead before the backup would have arived.
    You are getting ridiculous. Why would they attack Jiraiya before backup arrived? You are talking nonsense.
    why would he call for backup if, according to you, he could have taking on J-man on his own
    You are not getting the thing that Itachi simply didnt want to kill Jiraiya, so he needed to come up to Kisame with good excuse. Saying that Jiraiya was just more powerful than them was the best option. Itachi already owned one sannin in his life, and he didnt even need to use MS. It was enough for Orochimaru to understand that Itachi was stronger than him - he said it himself. Why wouldnt Itachi oppose another sannin when he got other Kage-level shinobi as backup? Jiraiya was surely not that much stronger than Orochimaru.
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    Oro was not the strongest.
    However, he didnt dare to fight Itachi once again. In part I Orochimaru himself stated that Itachi is simply stronger than him.
     
         

  10. #60
    Member scrmz's Avatar
    Status
    scrmz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    265
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou00 View Post
    itachi said himself that jiraiya is above him ,itachi fanboys don't want believe kishi how sad....
    yea this is sad :shrug:
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou00 View Post
    oro is the weakest sannin .
    Thats ridiculous.
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by scrmz View Post
    yea this is sad :shrug:
    Sad thing is the fact that you dont realise that Itachi was saying bullshit at that moment. He even said that more backup wouldnt change the outcome of battle. Jiraiya taking on two (or more) Akatsuki squads - thats just silly.
     
         

  13. #63
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Fanboys get away from my thread, you are nothing but trouble.
     
         

  14. #64
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Sad thing is the fact that you dont realise that Itachi was saying bullshit at that moment. He even said that more backup wouldnt change the outcome of battle. Jiraiya taking on two (or more) Akatsuki squads - thats just silly.
    Take your double account with you. Yeah. Backup would not change the fact that Itachi would have died. The sooner you realise that the sooner i will be at peace.
     
         

  15. #65
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Take your double account with you.
    I dont know what are you talking about.
    Yeah. Backup would not change the fact that Itachi would have died.
    Yeah, Itachi dying in battle against Jiraiya while havin three (or more) Kage level guys as his backup - yeah, trully great logic.
    The sooner you realise that the sooner i will be at peace.
    Why should I agree to something which is just bullshit?
     
         

  16. #66
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaZombie View Post
    yet you are the biggest fanboy here.
    Tell me about.
    1. You say itachi beats J-man, when the manga says completely otherwise.

    2. You say i'm a fanboy just because you have no argument against the pure facts.

    3. You build up false statements about amaterasu would kill J-man in an instant. It didn't in the manga, thefore it will never happen.

    4. You are retarded enough to say Oro was the strongest, he had to use forbidden jutsus to even possbily equal Tsunade.

    5. Oro was not going to be elected as the Hokage.

    6. You have a double account to let us think you are not alone in your statements. Forever alone?
     
         

  17. #67
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Tell me about.
    1. You say itachi beats J-man, when the manga says completely otherwise.
    Not manga, but Itachi. The same Itachi that was lying for most of his life.
    2. You say i'm a fanboy just because you have no argument against the pure facts.
    Actually, you are the one who didnt give any argument besides Itachis words. I have proven than Itachi was simply overstating Jiraiyas strenght for Kisame, he said that "even more backup wouldnt change the outcome of combat. If you really think that way then there are two options:
    1. You are Jiraiya fanboy.
    2. You dont want to admit that Itachis words werent as reliable as you want them to be.
    3. You build up false statements about amaterasu would kill J-man in an instant
    The fact is Jiraiya neved displayed any justsu or method that would allow him to oppose Amaterasu in real combat. Yep, if Itachi used Ama in that hallway Jiraiya would have been dead for a long time, thats for sure.
    4. You are retarded enough to say Oro was the strongest
    He might have not been the strongest, but diffrence between and Jiraiya is small.
    6. You have a double account to let us think you are not alone in your statements. Forever alone?

    Reply With Quote
    Nope, I dont have a double account.
     
         

  18. #68
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    And Im the only person who thinks that way? -> http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=119110
    I guess I must have whole sh*tload of accounts.
     
         

  19. #69
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    And Im the only person who thinks that way? -> http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=119110
    I guess I must have whole sh*tload of accounts.
    Itachi Fanboys is mainstream i guess..
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    Itachi Fanboys is mainstream i guess..
    Blah, you just dont want to admit that you were owned in discussion, to agree that you dont have any more arguments left. You are such a bad loser.
     
         

  21. #71
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Blah, you just dont want to admit that you were owned in discussion, to agree that you dont have any more arguments left. You are such a bad loser.
    Owned by what, to be excact? Fanboys, oh i think not. All your arguments are invalid. Amaterase, can be sealed. That was your only argument. Now sure tsukyoimi, no J-man can excape genjutsu with Ma and Pa, fail there also. How much more can Itachi do.. Let's see, yeah Susano'o and that sword.. Easily avoided by SM speed. While Itachi focuses on J-man Kakashi can focus his Kamui on him. Sasuke will be kamui'd before the match even begins.

     
         
    Last edited by Majora; 11-08-2011 at 06:27 PM.

  22. #72
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Owned by what, to be excact?
    By arguments, mine are still standing, you have none.
    Amaterase, can be sealed. That was your only argument.
    Amaterasu cant be sealed by Jiraiyas method while combat becuase it take too much time.
    Now sure tsukyoimi, no J-man can excape genjutsu with Ma and Pa, fail there also
    You fails once again. Ma and Pa dont shares their minds with Jiraiya, only bodies, and Tsukiyomi lasts only for a second in the real world. Before they would realise what is going on, Jiraiyas mind would be long raped.
    How much more can Itachi do.. Let's see, yeah Susano'o and that sword.. Easily avoided by SM speed.
    Easily, really? Jiraiya is not Raikage.
    While Itachi focuses on J-man Kakashi can focus his Kamui on him.
    Like Sasuke would let him do that...
     
         

  23. #73
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Sasuke dies in 1 sec. Ma and Pa releases him from genjutsu, since tsukiyomi works only on one person. SM=faster tahn raikage, look on naruto against the third. Amaterasu can still be sealed, since he selaed it before, why not again? Oh, becasue that is the only argument you loser have.
     
         

  24. #74
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaZombie View Post
    because his sealing method isn't fast enough to use on himself.

    while hes burning to a crisp
    ***** please, he starts in SM mode. Now Sasuke is a better user of Amaterasu than Itachi, Sasuke could not keep up with the Raikage. SM mode is faster than raikage, proven by naruto. There another argument why Amaterasu fails.
     
         

  25. #75
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Kakashi & Jiraiya Vs Itachi & MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaZombie View Post
    trolling?
    I see you gave up, wise decision
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •