View Poll Results: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itachi

    10 28.57%
  • Stop being a Itachi fanboy! It's obv. Akatsuki!!!

    22 62.86%
  • Draw? :S

    3 8.57%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 40 of 40
  1. #26
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    13,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    he will do good but....... lose probably
     
         

  2. #27
    Real Life Ninja For Hire TheSiege's Avatar
    Status
    TheSiege is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    394
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    How tho, I really don't see anyone breaking through yata mirror...
    Still, he's just one man. hidan and kakuzu are immortal together, plus you got kisame and his insane chakra reserves coupled with deidara being an annoying F**ker.. itachi's chakra won't be able to sustain susanoo for that long to fight them all.
     
         

  3. #28
    Member NaruRasengan's Avatar
    Status
    NaruRasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    Itachi honestly wouldnt last long at all in teh fight.

    Sasori alone could possibly have a chance at defeating him. Although it would realy depend on the terrain and how much knowledge of eachother they know.
     
         

  4. #29
    Member jlfs1195's Avatar
    Status
    jlfs1195 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    Akatsuki. Itachi is strong but get real he would win in a 1v1 but 1v6 with his stamina problems just no way. whoever voted for itachi is just retarded to the 999999th power
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member PandaMan.'s Avatar
    Status
    PandaMan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    A bit to the left from that one spot
    Posts
    4,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is new
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    how bout full health. Plus he should know the weaknesses of the others by now
     
         

  6. #31
    Flash of fang and claw Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsuuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lucid dreaming
    Posts
    5,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obito will remain the #1
    Uchiha
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    haha really dude itachi would lose this for sure
     
         

  7. #32
    Member SonicRainboom's Avatar
    Status
    SonicRainboom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruRasengan View Post
    Itachi honestly wouldnt last long at all in teh fight.

    Sasori alone could possibly have a chance at defeating him. Although it would realy depend on the terrain and how much knowledge of eachother they know.
    I hope your joking. Itachi is to fast for Sasori. He could probably beat Sasori without even using susanoo...

    and about Itachi vs Akatsuki. As much as I like Itachi I dont think he would last long. Probably defeat 2 or 3, but there is NO way he would be able to defeat all of them. No Ninja would last long against them.
     
         

  8. #33
    Member
    Status
    rcbunkle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    yeah, but he can't keep susano'o up forever. he will probably try to get a quick kill on deidara and hidan, because they both don't use their brain and act too much on their emotions.
    hidan may fight reckless but he is still a tough fight if your not careful because of his immortality an deidara is long range. They sort of compliment each other.
     
         

  9. #34
    The Fallen Will Rise. FTG Johnny's Avatar
    Status
    FTG Johnny is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    344
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    Haah i swear people think itachi is a god. Yeah Hes strong but c'mon he cant take that many people at the same time.
     
         

  10. #35
    Member NaruRasengan's Avatar
    Status
    NaruRasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicRainboom View Post
    I hope your joking. Itachi is to fast for Sasori. He could probably beat Sasori without even using susanoo...

    and about Itachi vs Akatsuki. As much as I like Itachi I dont think he would last long. Probably defeat 2 or 3, but there is NO way he would be able to defeat all of them. No Ninja would last long against them.
    Unlike sasori who has unlimited chakra. Itachi has very small endurance. I'm sure that as a senior Akatsuki member, he is already aware of Itachi's Mangekyo abilities and knows to avoid Amaterasu.
    Also sharingan predicts muscle movement. Sasori has no muscles so normal sharingan would be useless.
    And as for speed. No itachi is only faster by a small bit. Itachi has a 5 in speed and Sasori has a 4.5
     
         

  11. #36
    Member SonicRainboom's Avatar
    Status
    SonicRainboom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruRasengan View Post
    Unlike sasori who has unlimited chakra. Itachi has very small endurance. I'm sure that as a senior Akatsuki member, he is already aware of Itachi's Mangekyo abilities and knows to avoid Amaterasu.
    Also sharingan predicts muscle movement. Sasori has no muscles so normal sharingan would be useless.
    And as for speed. No itachi is only faster by a small bit. Itachi has a 5 in speed and Sasori has a 4.5
    Sasori doesnt have unlimited chakra, and Itachi doesnt have small endurance. In the databook's Itachi's endurance is at the half way point. Plus the sharingan doesnt only follow muscle movement. It can also follows the flow of chakra. So no. The normal sharingan wouldnt be worthless. Finally you said Sasori could be aware of Itachi's Mangkeyou technique's. I highly doubt that. Especially Itachi;s Susanoo. Nothing would be able to get past his Yata Mirror. Not solid objects or poison gas.
     
         

  12. #37
    Member NaruRasengan's Avatar
    Status
    NaruRasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicRainboom View Post
    Sasori doesnt have unlimited chakra, and Itachi doesnt have small endurance. In the databook's Itachi's endurance is at the half way point. Plus the sharingan doesnt only follow muscle movement. It can also follows the flow of chakra. So no. The normal sharingan wouldnt be worthless. Finally you said Sasori could be aware of Itachi's Mangkeyou technique's. I highly doubt that. Especially Itachi;s Susanoo. Nothing would be able to get past his Yata Mirror. Not solid objects or poison gas.
    yes half way is small . and sasori has no chakra flowing through his body except for his core. So he cant realy predict his movements. Also he did witness itachi's ablilites. Like when he used it against deidara. also being allies with orochimaru for a time he possibly knew even more about it. uh... how could yata mirror block something that moves like oxygin.
     
         

  13. #38
    Previous username: Yama Pleiades's Avatar
    Status
    Pleiades is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My mind: you don't belong here.
    Posts
    27,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.
     



    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    Quote Originally Posted by rcbunkle View Post
    hidan may fight reckless but he is still a tough fight if your not careful because of his immortality an deidara is long range. They sort of compliment each other.
    I agree that together it would be tough, but alone itachi would demolish hidan. probably even more so than deidara
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterMute View Post
    * must prevent... grammar Nazi from kicking in.....

    Stamina issues for Itachi. You didn't specify him being healthy. Itachi woudl fall before the onslaught.
    Even if Itachi was in perfect health he still would get his ass handed to him in this fight.
     
         

  15. #40
    Ñårütö #1 warlee's Avatar
    Status
    warlee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In your laptop
    Posts
    5,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lêt thý wíll bë døñê
     

    Re: Itachi vs Everyone in Akatsuki expect Nagato, Tobi, Konan and Zetzu

    Itachi loses can't fight armies
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •