Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sensei Battle Test - Akisha

I will be your administrator for this test and the rules are as followed:

- Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are disallowed.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain with surrounding trees on the outskirts.

I will be using http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=98813 for this test.
    Please post the link to the bio you will be using within your replying post, then I will begin.

No one other than I and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Re: Sensei Battle Test - Akisha

*Sasuke appears out of the shadows.*

Kaguya huh? This will be interesting...

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    *Sasuke appears out of the shadows.*

Kaguya huh? This will be interesting...
    I'm not looking into your eyes - logics.
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

As you get thrown off balance by the antlion, I slam my palms onto the ground using
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Spawing a large volume of water above you which will fall down on you, giving you severe damage.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    I'm not looking into your eyes - logics.
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

As you get thrown off balance by the antlion, I slam my palms onto the ground using
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Spawing a large volume of water above you which will fall down on you, giving you severe damage.
    mid range I am guessing..^^

*At the moment I see the earth beneath me starting to form into an antlion, I quickly create 2 pillars of earth. The first one is created exactly beneath me, shoting me towards you. At the same time 2nd pillar forms exactly behind you, stabbing you in your back and also preventing you from using your second technique.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth,

*As I fly into the air towards you and you are being attacked by the earth pillar, I cast a very quick genjutsu at you, making you see torrent of crows all over the place, while the earth pillar stabs you in your back. To make sure you die, I throw a wind influenced kunai at your heart.*

(Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu) – Illusionary Technique: Dusk Crow
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

*As I land several meters away from you bust still in mid range (on the edge of mid and short though) I create 2 shadow clones. C1 on my left and C2 on my right.*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Last edited by Akisha; 11-10-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mid range I am guessing..^^

*At the moment I see the earth beneath me starting to form into an antlion, I quickly create 2 pillars of earth. The first one is created exactly beneath me, shoting me forwards you. At the same time 2nd pillar forms exactly behind you, stabbing you in your back and also preventing you from using your second technique.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth,

*As I fly into the air towards you and you are being attacked by the earth pillar, I cast a very quick genjutsu at you, making you see torrent of crows all over the place, while the earth pillar stabs you in your back. To make sure you die, I throw a wind influenced kunai at your heart.*

(Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu) – Illusionary Technique: Dusk Crow
    Range: Mid
    Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

*As I land several meters away from you bust still in mid range (on the edge of mid and short though) I create 2 shadow clones. C1 on my left and C2 on my right.*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
    I immediatly use
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

At a rapid rate, bones extend throughout my entire body as the earth pillar shoots up. My bones succesfully destroy it and aswell, I will be freed from the genjutsu the moment you cast it upon me due the pain the bones create.

While using my first technique I continue down slapping my hands onto the ground causing masses of bones to erupt throughout the entire area, catching up the projectile infused with wind of yours. Aswell due your falling mometum(Which means this happens as you're still in the air.) you will have little time to react to the spikes once they emerge out of the ground, piercing you.
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

I follow up creating a chidori in my hand, and slamming it onto the ground, making it spread around me, hitting the bone spikes as if they were lightning rods, making the lightning jump from bone to bone. This means if you're inside the bone forest you would still get electricuted.

Type:Attack
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

I immediatly use
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

At a rapid rate, bones extend throughout my entire body as the earth pillar shoots up. My bones succesfully destroy it and aswell, I will be freed from the genjutsu the moment you cast it upon me due the pain the bones create.

While using my first technique I continue down slapping my hands onto the ground causing masses of bones to erupt throughout the entire area, catching up the projectile infused with wind of yours. Aswell due your falling mometum(Which means this happens as you're still in the air.) you will have little time to react to the spikes once they emerge out of the ground, piercing you.
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

I follow up creating a chidori in my hand, and slamming it onto the ground, making it spread around me, hitting the bone spikes as if they were lightning rods, making the lightning jump from bone to bone. This means if you're inside the bone forest you would still get electricuted.

Type:Attack
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

*Since I am in the air and going downwards, I would be looking at the ground and seeing your chakra into the ground with my sharingan I know there is something wrong. So as the bones begin to erupt, I immediately realise Im in great danger, so I activate my 2nd stage CM, making wings appear out of my back and I fly diagonaly backwards away from you and your bones but still in mid range. Furthermore, since I am going upwards I would be double checking the sky and the air around me for your chakra with my sharingan, because as I would be expecting aerial attacks. (since Im going upwards and you are a tricky opponent)*

Fuuinjutsu: Juin Jutsu) - Sealing Technique: Cursed Seal
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)
    Note:Level 2 is double the gain and the damage to the one with the seal)

*Immediately as I activate the CM and going upwards I perform 2 hand seals and release a large explosive bullet of wind at you and your bones, destroying them and killing you. Because of my 2nd stage CM, this technique gets +20 damage meaning it would be forbidden ranked. Also, if you decide to move through the bones, I would be tracking your chakra with my sharingan so at the moment you appear, I would release the wind at you wherever you go.*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

*After, I release the wind, I perform another 2 hand seals to create a huge swamp underneath you. I concentrate to make it as big as possbile, and because of the CM this technique is boost to S ranked meaning it would be much greater than usual.*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Since I am in the air and going downwards, I would be looking at the ground and seeing your chakra into the ground with my sharingan I know there is something wrong. So as the bones begin to erupt, I immediately realise Im in great danger, so I activate my 2nd stage CM, making wings appear out of my back and I fly diagonaly backwards away from you and your bones but still in mid range. Furthermore, since I am going upwards I would be double checking the sky and the air around me for your chakra with my sharingan, because as I would be expecting aerial attacks. (since Im going upwards and you are a tricky opponent)*

Fuuinjutsu: Juin Jutsu) - Sealing Technique: Cursed Seal
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)
    Note:Level 2 is double the gain and the damage to the one with the seal)

*Immediately as I activate the CM and going upwards I perform 2 hand seals and release a large explosive bullet of wind at you and your bones, destroying them and killing you. Because of my 2nd stage CM, this technique gets +20 damage meaning it would be forbidden ranked. Also, if you decide to move through the bones, I would be tracking your chakra with my sharingan so at the moment you appear, I would release the wind at you wherever you go.*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

*After, I release the wind, I perform another 2 hand seals to create a huge swamp underneath you. I concentrate to make it as big as possbile, and because of the CM this technique is boost to S ranked meaning it would be much greater than usual.*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    Just before my spikes raises up infront of me, I notice your skin changing colour, thus something must be up. As the forest have arised, I in a swift motion emerge into a bone infront of me and appear ontop on it, to see you forming hand signs whereafter firing your wind. Without hesitation I myself uses
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

They meet mid-way and cancels eachother out. As the wind/fire battles within eachother I form a single hand sign forming two clones.

One called Týr to my left, and one to my right called Fenrir. Fenrir and I quickly emerges within the bones as the wind and fire fades and the vision gets clear. Týr however follows up, after he got created by exhaling a sphere of fire at your position once he locates you.
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Whilist Týr is doing his part, Fenrir pop up at your right(Mid-range) and I pop up at behind you(Mid-range aswell.). Fenrir and I immediatly starts throwing barrages of shurikens at your location.

(Note; if you did decide to follow up with your swamp of the underworld, it wouldn't really affect my forest of bones.)

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Just before my spikes raises up infront of me, I notice your skin changing colour, thus something must be up. As the forest have arised, I in a swift motion emerge into a bone infront of me and appear ontop on it, to see you forming hand signs whereafter firing your wind. Without hesitation I myself uses
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

They meet mid-way and cancels eachother out. As the wind/fire battles within eachother I form a single hand sign forming two clones.

One called Týr to my left, and one to my right called Fenrir. Fenrir and I quickly emerges within the bones as the wind and fire fades and the vision gets clear. Týr however follows up, after he got created by exhaling a sphere of fire at your position once he locates you.
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Whilist Týr is doing his part, Fenrir pop up at your right(Mid-range) and I pop up at behind you(Mid-range aswell.). Fenrir and I immediatly starts throwing barrages of shurikens at your location.

(Note; if you did decide to follow up with your swamp of the underworld, it wouldn't really affect my forest of bones.)
    *As I see your clone performing hand seals for the fire techniques, I immediately realise what is going to happen with my sharingan, so I decide not to use the swamp and instead I quickly perform the snake hand seal and as the fire is being released, I release a large amount of water from my mouth at the fire, destroying it and even continuing at your clone. Further more, I swing my body at right to split water everywhere around the battle field and as I do so, I see your clone appearing to my right, though now it would be infront of me since I am moving my body at right I also see you appearing so I start flying around as fast as possible, avoiding the kunais. I can clearly see them with my sharingan and my CM and wings make me a lot faster so I would be able to track and avoid the kunais.*

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

*As I am moving around and the water is raining down on you, I use an extremely fast technique, releasing a wave of electricity, electrocuting the whole water, zapping you at the moment the water touches you, while your clones will immediately poof away when they touch the water.*

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Note: I don't make contact with the water and I don't ride the wave...

Last edited by Akisha; 11-14-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

~Test Failed~

Your very first move is what did it for you. There are two possible scenarios with it.
    1) You used you earth technique before his antion, thus breaking timeframe by using your jutsu before his.
    2) You used you earth technique after his antion, in which case your technique wouldnt have the power to overcome the antion and you fall into his justu.

You stated this in the fight...
    So you shoot an explosive bullet of wind, and if he goes into the bones to block, you then would wait to shoot the bullet of wind until he comes out? He would only go into the bones after you shot your bullet so how could you wait until he comes out without another use of the jutsu? Also, if the bones are composed of his chakra and cells how could you track him as he moves through something with the same consistancy as him?

"Because of my 2nd stage CM, this technique gets +20 damage meaning it would be forbidden ranked."
    I've spoken with Nexus about this a while back, and we agreed that just because something is more powerfull doesnt necessarily mean it goes up a rank. Something is ranked forbidden because of its power AND the fact that it poses a great risk to the user. Your attack would still be s-ranked, just more powerful than the standard S-rank.

Thank you for your time.