Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 49
  1. #1
    Member Achilles's Avatar
    Status
    Achilles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Words cut deeper than swords
     

    Naruto 431 spoiler script

    Naruto 431 Spoiler??
    The chapter opens up to Naruto facing Pain.

    Naruto: Let's do this.

    Pain: Very well then, Jinchuuriki.

    Summoner Pain steps forth with an array of summons. (Those crazy dogs, a beetle, a bird, a dragon and a panda.)

    All the frogs prepare for battle. Tsuande and Anbu are shocked.

    Naruto: Gamaken, Gamabunta and Gamakichi NOW!!!

    All three toads shoot oil on the summons except the bird.

    Gamaken: I missed one. My aim is bad.

    Gamabunta: Shut up Gamaken four is good enough.

    Naruto: Sage arts! Katon: Wildfire technique!

    A powerful eruption of flames and fireballs spew forth from Naruto's mouth burning the summons to a crisp. Leaving a thick smoke behind.

    Pa Toad asunder the bird with a wind technique. The bird explodes into white smoke.

    Naruto spots the summoner within the smoke, then he takes off at lighting speed and vanishes in the smoke. The Summoner body is seen flying out the smoke spiraling into the ground with a thud that leaves a billow of dust behind.

    That leaves God Realm, Hungry ghost, Hell Realm and Human realm left.

    God Pain: You're tougher than i thought.

    Naruto: *thinking This guy is like my kage bunshin jutsu. All replicas, but not real. I know!*

    Naruto smirks with a kage bunshin handseal.

    Every wounded citizen of konoha looks towards Naruto as a light of hope.

    - chapter ends.

    this is what i go when im surfing on net guys....
     
         

  2. #2
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    6,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by aditya View Post
    Naruto 431 Spoiler??
    The chapter opens up to Naruto facing Pain.

    Naruto: Let's do this.

    Pain: Very well then, Jinchuuriki.

    Summoner Pain steps forth with an array of summons. (Those crazy dogs, a beetle, a bird, a dragon and a panda.)

    All the frogs prepare for battle. Tsuande and Anbu are shocked.

    Naruto: Gamaken, Gamabunta and Gamakichi NOW!!!

    All three toads shoot oil on the summons except the bird.

    Gamaken: I missed one. My aim is bad.

    Gamabunta: Shut up Gamaken four is good enough.

    Naruto: Sage arts! Katon: Wildfire technique!

    A powerful eruption of flames and fireballs spew forth from Naruto's mouth burning the summons to a crisp. Leaving a thick smoke behind.

    Pa Toad asunder the bird with a wind technique. The bird explodes into white smoke.

    Naruto spots the summoner within the smoke, then he takes off at lighting speed and vanishes in the smoke. The Summoner body is seen flying out the smoke spiraling into the ground with a thud that leaves a billow of dust behind.

    That leaves God Realm, Hungry ghost, Hell Realm and Human realm left.

    God Pain: You're tougher than i thought.

    Naruto: *thinking This guy is like my kage bunshin jutsu. All replicas, but not real. I know!*

    Naruto smirks with a kage bunshin handseal.

    Every wounded citizen of konoha looks towards Naruto as a light of hope.

    - chapter ends.

    this is what i go when im surfing on net guys....

    That has to be fake...
     
         

  3. #3
    Yours to hold Lara's Avatar
    Status
    Lara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    i dont think its for real....=/
     
         

  4. #4
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    6,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Naruto doing Katon...?
     
         

  5. #5
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Is Gamaken the blue toad or the red toad

    Naruto could do Katon... even if he doesn't have an affinity for it, he could still perform the technique!
     
         

  6. #6
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    6,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Is Gamaken the blue toad or the red toad

    Naruto could do Katon... even if he doesn't have an affinity for it, he could still perform the technique!
    Gamaken is the red one on the left with the fork-thingie as a weapon. lol
     
         

  7. #7
    Head of D.U.M.B Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.
     



    I doubt it....Naruto wont do Katon
     
         

  8. #8
    Academy Student
    Status
    GrimGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Trusesti
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    the spoiler looks fake .. made by some1 who don't pay much atention to detailes .. naruto somewhere say ..Naruto: Gamaken, Gamabunta and Gamakichi NOW!!! so:
    1 there was 4 frogs gamabunta middle , gamakichi on top of gamabunta, gamaken right of gamabunta , but the left blue frog don't do nothing?
    2 gamabunta taking order so easly?...j-man had problem with his behavior..now don't start to say that gama will respect naruto cause is the best sage or that is the 4th son or something like that...
    3 took one pein with that technique? that was used by j-man vs konan or
    pein when we has ma and pa on his soulder...
    4 its looks to simple to be made by kishi....
    And i think now that he can use fire element..j-man made katon in sage mode so its posible
     
         

  9. #9
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Okay sure, Naruto the future defender of the FIRE COUNTRY isn't able to use fire techniques. Not even one!
     
         

  10. #10
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimGod View Post
    And i think now that he can use fire element..j-man made katon in sage mode so its posible
    See this man knows whatsup
     
         

  11. #11
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    6,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Okay sure, Naruto the future defender of the FIRE COUNTRY isn't able to use fire techniques. Not even one!
    You said it yourself: future. Not now I think...

    The fact that it's called Fire country has nothing to do with your element. The second Hokage was a water-user...

    Cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimGod View Post
    And i think now that he can use fire element..j-man made katon in sage mode so its posible
    That's because Katon is his element. He could use fire while not in Sage mode too...
     
         
    Last edited by Hiruzen Sarutobi; 12-30-2008 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #12
    Academy Student
    Status
    GrimGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Trusesti
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    but we know many shinoby that use jutsu that don't belong to their element.... somewhere in manga i see ,don't remember where that those who have a specific element can make more powerfull jutsu for that element that someone who dont have that element or something like that...don't know for sure
     
         

  13. #13
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    6,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by GrimGod View Post
    but we know many shinoby that use jutsu that don't belong to their element.... somewhere in manga i see ,don't remember where that those who have a specific element can make more powerfull jutsu for that element that someone who dont have that element or something like that...don't know for sure
    I didn't get it :confused:
     
         

  14. #14
    Academy Student
    Status
    GrimGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Trusesti
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    well read manga 315 page 13..
     
         

  15. #15
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    Fire country =/= Fire element
    True but just like the Water Country shinobi use the water element, Fire country must teach all of their shinobi a few basic fire techniques! Out of patriotism and/or to get the shinobi started in the ways of manipulation? Possibly..

    I believe that any experienced chakra user can manipulate all five elements to some (very, very minor) degree. An example would be Kakashi and his Sharingan...he's copied all different types of elemental ninjutsu, but he's still manipulating his own chakra! He's used Water, Fire, Earth, and Lightning all with his Lightning type chakra..
     
         

  16. #16
    Member vivekroongta's Avatar
    Status
    vivekroongta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    but they cant create da element...dey can manipulate dem if its aroung dem.....dey can only create da element which dey hv......

    atleast that what i think
     
         

  17. #17
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto could use fire. Look at Kakashi he can use Earth, lightning, water, and fire. He can't (or dosen't) use wind becuase his strongest element is lightning, the polar opposite from wind. So it stands to reason that Naruto could use fire. It makes sense considering it's kind of important to use in combination with toad oil. The only way around it is if he can somehow summon a fire breathing toad but come on.
     
         

  18. #18
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    or if he used an explosive kunai
     
         

  19. #19
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    6,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    True but just like the Water Country shinobi use the water element, Fire country must teach all of their shinobi a few basic fire techniques! Out of patriotism and/or to get the shinobi started in the ways of manipulation? Possibly..

    I believe that any experienced chakra user can manipulate all five elements to some (very, very minor) degree. An example would be Kakashi and his Sharingan...he's copied all different types of elemental ninjutsu, but he's still manipulating his own chakra! He's used Water, Fire, Earth, and Lightning all with his Lightning type chakra..
    Anyway I don't think he will use it now against Pain and that's what's stated in this script.

    I admit that in the future Naruto might even be able to use all elements but not now, that's what I meant.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Minato the Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Minato the Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in this World
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Oil technique is one of the major techniques of toads..
    A sage has to be able to use fire element jutsu to oil technique useful..
    But when did naruto learn katon jutsu???????????:confused:
    I didnt see him doing anything in manga.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Minato the Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Minato the Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in this World
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by aditya View Post
    Naruto 431 Spoiler??
    God Pain: You're tougher than i thought.

    Naruto: *thinking This guy is like my kage bunshin jutsu. All replicas, but not real. I know!
    When did naruto become so good at anticipating things??::confused:
     
         

  22. #22
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    6,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Remember all the time that Naruto took with the waterfall and the leaves etc...to master the wind element?


    The way he cut those rocks couldn't be with fire, it has to be wind, which is a razor-sharp, cutting element.

    That part when we see those rock all cut in half, its probably him training his wind element, like when he was cutting the waterfall.

    But know, I believe that with Sage Mode, and all his training he has mastered he actually threw waves of wind to cut those rocks. And will maybe use that against pain.

    I'm beginning to think that it isn't a thrown FRS, cause when he did it on Kakuzu, it was like an explosion surrounding Kakuzu and not a single clean-cut like in those rocks in Myobokuzan.

    At least that's what I believe.
     
         
    Last edited by Hiruzen Sarutobi; 12-31-2008 at 01:22 PM.

  23. #23
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by aditya View Post
    Naruto 431 Spoiler??
    The chapter opens up to Naruto facing Pain.

    Naruto: Let's do this.

    Pain: Very well then, Jinchuuriki.

    Summoner Pain steps forth with an array of summons. (Those crazy dogs, a beetle, a bird, a dragon and a panda.)

    All the frogs prepare for battle. Tsuande and Anbu are shocked.

    Naruto: Gamaken, Gamabunta and Gamakichi NOW!!!

    All three toads shoot oil on the summons except the bird.

    Gamaken: I missed one. My aim is bad.

    Gamabunta: Shut up Gamaken four is good enough.

    Naruto: Sage arts! Katon: Wildfire technique!

    A powerful eruption of flames and fireballs spew forth from Naruto's mouth burning the summons to a crisp. Leaving a thick smoke behind.

    Pa Toad asunder the bird with a wind technique. The bird explodes into white smoke.

    Naruto spots the summoner within the smoke, then he takes off at lighting speed and vanishes in the smoke. The Summoner body is seen flying out the smoke spiraling into the ground with a thud that leaves a billow of dust behind.

    That leaves God Realm, Hungry ghost, Hell Realm and Human realm left.

    God Pain: You're tougher than i thought.

    Naruto: *thinking This guy is like my kage bunshin jutsu. All replicas, but not real. I know!*

    Naruto smirks with a kage bunshin handseal.

    Every wounded citizen of konoha looks towards Naruto as a light of hope.

    - chapter ends.

    this is what i go when im surfing on net guys....

    Sorry dude, but obviously FAKE... lol
     
         

  24. #24
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    Remember all the time that Naruto took with the waterfall and the leaves etc...to master the wind element?

    There's no way he knows Katon... He didn't stay in the mountain long enough for that. He spent his time doing:

    -Sage Mode
    -Trying Sage Mode while Moving
    -Working on that unknown jutsu

    And that unknown jutsu isn't Katon for those who were going to say that when they finished reading.

    The way he cut those rocks couldn't be with fire, it has to be wind, which is a razor-sharp, cutting element.

    That part when we see those rock all cut in half, its probably him training his wind element, like when he was cutting the waterfall.

    But know, I believe that with Sage Mode, and all his training he has mastered he actually threw waves of wind to cut those rocks. And will maybe use that against pain.

    I'm beginning to think that it isn't a thrown FRS, cause when he did it on Kakuzu, it was like an explosion surrounding Kakuzu and not a single clean-cut like in those rocks in Myobokuzan.

    At least that's what I believe.
    Great theory has always hiruzen !!!
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member -Naruto Uzumaki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Naruto Uzumaki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    7,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    I think it's fake.

    It would be cool if Naruto could use fire style jutsus, though.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •