View Poll Results: Rate the chapter!!

Voters
674. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    7 1.04%
  • **

    7 1.04%
  • ***

    34 5.04%
  • ****

    115 17.06%
  • *****

    511 75.82%
Page 23 of 28 « First ... 13192021222324252627 ... Last»
Results 441 to 460 of 557
  1. #441
    Member xXFluckerXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXFluckerXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    907
    Location
    in your bedroom
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    well i know for a fact that the kyuubi and naruto are going to get along with each other. this will help during the battle against tobi. Another fact is that sasugay is going to beat itachi soon enough. Also kabuto isn't kabuto.
     
         

  2. #442
    Member Lunir's Avatar
    Status
    Lunir is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    647
    Location
    The Ring of Fire
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Donj View Post
    i love this chapter but that headbutt is too exaggerate because Tobi have the sharingan which mean he can read Naruto attack and worse of all its was an physical attack and Tobi would prob. let Naruto go through. i think kishi have a plan on that
    Its scary that tobi can now phase, absorb jutsu, and shinra tensei, and if that wasn't enough for defense he can still izanagi in a pinch.
     
         

  3. #443
    Member Bloody Temari's Avatar
    Status
    Bloody Temari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    602
    Location
    Finland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunir View Post
    Its scary that tobi can now phase, absorb jutsu, and shinra tensei, and if that wasn't enough for defense he can still izanagi in a pinch.
    Yep I really wonder how the hell they can beat him :D
     
         

  4. #444
    madaras bonsai/pot plant freddie12's Avatar
    Status
    freddie12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    151
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Donj View Post
    i love this chapter but that headbutt is too exaggerate because Tobi have the sharingan which mean he can read Naruto attack and worse of all its was an physical attack and Tobi would prob. let Naruto go through. i think kishi have a plan on that
    he just did that to get rid of the mask...
     
         

  5. #445
    Academy Student
    Status
    wingsofrage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    hasn't any body notice his using ninetails mode with shadow clones? i thought that was supposed to be dangerous since his chakra gets rapidly suck by the ninetails? it clearly states at chapter 519 page 10
     
         

  6. #446
    Member NapoleonKiller's Avatar
    Status
    NapoleonKiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    685
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by wingsofrage View Post
    hasn't any body notice his using ninetails mode with shadow clones? i thought that was supposed to be dangerous since his chakra gets rapidly suck by the ninetails? it clearly states at chapter 519 page 10
    By using 'common-sense' I have come to a conclusion:

    Naruto (without Kyuubi mode) used Shadow Clone and then turned on the Kyuubi Mode. The clones turned on their Sage Mode and BANG!!
     
         

  7. #447
    Member NapoleonKiller's Avatar
    Status
    NapoleonKiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    685
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    My mind says it is someone else but my heart says it is Obito. Can't figure who is right.
     
         

  8. #448
    Academy Student
    Status
    wingsofrage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonKiller View Post
    By using 'common-sense' I have come to a conclusion:

    Naruto (without Kyuubi mode) used Shadow Clone and then turned on the Kyuubi Mode. The clones turned on their Sage Mode and BANG!!

    it still the same though..the kyuubi will still have access to naruto's chakra, so its still gonna be consumed
     
         

  9. #449
    Member NapoleonKiller's Avatar
    Status
    NapoleonKiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    685
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by wingsofrage View Post
    it still the same though..the kyuubi will still have access to naruto's chakra, so its still gonna be consumed
    but it was not consumed by using shadow clones....(no offense)...
     
         

  10. #450
    Member Neloangelo13's Avatar
    Status
    Neloangelo13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    160
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Donj View Post
    i love this chapter but that headbutt is too exaggerate because Tobi have the sharingan which mean he can read Naruto attack and worse of all its was an physical attack and Tobi would prob. let Naruto go through. i think kishi have a plan on that
    Remember the fight of Sasuke vs Naruto at the Valley of End? Sasuke couldn't read all the moves of Naruto because he was so fast and that happened only when he developed his Sharingan further. Maybe its the same here. Naruto's super speed didn't leave a chance for Tobi to make himself intangible. Also the ending and the new chapter's title starts with "...An unyielding CRASH" Dont think Kishi will turn this around. The headbutt was legit

    Quote Originally Posted by xXFluckerXx View Post
    well i know for a fact that the kyuubi and naruto are going to get along with each other. this will help during the battle against tobi. Another fact is that sasugay is going to beat itachi soon enough. Also kabuto isn't kabuto.
    i laughed so hard!
     
         

  11. #451
    Academy Student
    Status
    wingsofrage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    chapter 545 page 16 has really bothered me, considering the fact he can't use shadow clones while in nine tails chakra mode...cant really understand it
     
         

  12. #452
    Academy Student
    Status
    wingsofrage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonKiller View Post
    but it was not consumed by using shadow clones....(no offense)...
    on chapter 519 page 10

    it was a clear statement , just wondering though
     
         

  13. #453
    Member Naruto Power's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Power is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    wingsofrage its cause his chakra is low
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto Power; 11-15-2011 at 12:16 PM.

  14. #454
    uzumaki naruto donsunex's Avatar
    Status
    donsunex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19
    Location
    ab 39 f.l.c.h.e shagari iyana ipaja lagos nigeria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    no offence but sasuke cant beat itachi except itachi allows him and naruto will surely defeat tobi and kabuto
     
         

  15. #455
    uzumaki naruto donsunex's Avatar
    Status
    donsunex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19
    Location
    ab 39 f.l.c.h.e shagari iyana ipaja lagos nigeria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by donsunex View Post
    no offence but sasuke cant beat itachi except itachi allows him and naruto will surely defeat tobi and kabuto
    i will be the best and strongest hokage in the whole hidden leaf village that is what naruto said
     
         

  16. #456
    Member Naruto Power's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Power is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Its scary that tobi can now phase, absorb jutsu, and shinra tensei, and if that wasn't enough for defense he can still izanagi in a pinch.

    If he uses izanagi what eye will he choose to loose and what powers will he loose.
    plus I dont think tobi has a sansano cause it never came out during danzo fight witch makes me think he is not a true uchita.
     
         

  17. #457
    Member SkyUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SkyUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    60
    Fillers makes the series bad.
    Reading the manga only atm.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by serpiente clan View Post
    machoooooooooo estas en cojonao mamaooo the raikage beat so easy the susano imagine would have happened to your beloved sasuke uchiha are a clan of weak....
    You say its a clan of weak then why did the one u got on you picture (Orochimaru) first loose to Itachi and then wanted to get the body and eyes of an Uchiha...
     
         

  18. #458
    anbu black ops zapp42823's Avatar
    Status
    zapp42823 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    326
    Location
    rain country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    naruto will be on a break next week?, WHY- O - WHY kishi?
     
         

  19. #459
    Member
    Status
    Warlock Tigerwolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    257
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonKiller View Post
    By using 'common-sense' I have come to a conclusion:

    Naruto (without Kyuubi mode) used Shadow Clone and then turned on the Kyuubi Mode. The clones turned on their Sage Mode and BANG!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonKiller View Post
    but it was not consumed by using shadow clones....(no offense)...
    I laughed so hard at these two answers.... "common Sense" LMFAO yeah that's the Common version of sense alright, make it up as you go LMAO...

    The truth is Kishi DID go against what he said, no matter how you cut it, either shadow clones then kyuubi, or kyuubi then shadow clones, you still have naruto's chakra being drained infinitely faster. Problem is, Kishi wrote himself into a corner, and instead of spending an extra four or five chapters digging his way out, he just bypassed that little downside.

    Kind of like how he's starting to invent weaknesses for Susano, he wrote himself into a corner with it, now he has to dig his way out of it.
    Originally Susano was comparable to Naruto's Demon Cloak, but without the altering form, and injury to the user.
     
         

  20. #460
    Member NapoleonKiller's Avatar
    Status
    NapoleonKiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    685
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Power View Post
    Its scary that tobi can now phase, absorb jutsu, and shinra tensei, and if that wasn't enough for defense he can still izanagi in a pinch.

    If he uses izanagi what eye will he choose to loose and what powers will he loose.
    plus I dont think tobi has a sansano cause it never came out during danzo fight witch makes me think he is not a true uchita.
    Yes, i also think the same...but i cant get the obito thing outta my mind.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •