View Poll Results: Rate the chapter!!

Voters
674. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    7 1.04%
  • **

    7 1.04%
  • ***

    34 5.04%
  • ****

    115 17.06%
  • *****

    511 75.82%
Page 28 of 28 « First ... 182425262728
Results 541 to 557 of 557
  1. #541
    Member Rooniqalz's Avatar
    Status
    Rooniqalz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    87
    Location
    Edolas,Findin my Counterpart....0.0
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Is kishi on vacation?
     
         

  2. #542
    Dragon User yousufnaruto's Avatar
    Status
    yousufnaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    262
    Location
    Behind You!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    i want manga i want manga i want manga please we all have waited two weeks please give us manga tomorrow just one day before.
     
         

  3. #543
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Can't wait any more need manga........
     
         

  4. #544
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    519
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    I think the fight between Naruto and Tobi will be very tough. 8 tails might be lost but Naruto will win.

    Madara will break free from Kabutos control (which is possible since we all saw Itachi do it).

    Itachi will defeat Kabuto and meat with Sasuke

    Madara will kick everyones a$$ and Naruto will be near defeat when Sasuke joins that battle and makes the difference. Madara beats Sasuke down while Naruto has time to recover. Naruto finishes Madara off. Sasuke dies, but he dies a hero, so says Naruto.

    This is just my prediction :-)
     
         

  5. #545
    Academy Student mr30356213's Avatar
    Status
    mr30356213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    it is vere good chapter
     
         

  6. #546
    Member Omningan's Avatar
    Status
    Omningan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    193
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by meyakuXnishiaru508 View Post
    The next chapter should be interesting, I've read that a good amount of people posting thinking edo madara will overpower the kages. I believe this to be untrue. Through out naruto a major theme is that the next generation surpasses the previous. Which also stands for naruto defeating Tobi. Passing the past generation. Minato wasn't capable of defeating tobi, naruto will be able to.
    i disagree, i believe minato defeated tobi when they fought.
    when one person retreats and his plan is ruined, that is defeat.
    minato beat him in 1vs1 and then tobi retreated and then miinato sealed the kyuubi thus ruining tobis plan completely. plus naruto lived.
    id say minato won, so be careful what you say, because you may due a character an injustice just by not watching your words. minato sacrificed himself, his wife, and part of his sons humanity and life just to defeat tobi, so have a little more respect.

    oh and i also agree that the kages will defeat edo madara.
    he doesnt stand a chance.
    edo madara and his susanoo just got punt kicked through a field goal by the tsuchikage and raikage combo. that was the most epic punch in the story so far i think. the only two comparisons that come to mind are choujis punch to defeat the sound ninja and gais punch to defeat kisame recently. they all blew me away and left me stunned.
     
         
    Last edited by Omningan; 11-21-2011 at 10:28 PM.

  7. #547
    Academy Student meyakuXnishiaru508's Avatar
    Status
    meyakuXnishiaru508 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    i disagree, i believe minato defeated tobi when they fought.
    when one person retreats and his plan is ruined, that is defeat.
    minato beat him in 1vs1 and then tobi retreated and then miinato sealed the kyuubi thus ruining tobis plan completely. plus naruto lived.
    id say minato won, so be careful what you say, because you may due a character an injustice just by not watching your words. minato sacrificed himself, his wife, and part of his sons humanity and life just to defeat tobi, so have a little more respect.

    oh and i also agree that the kages will defeat edo madara.
    he doesnt stand a chance.
    edo madara and his susanoo just got punt kicked through a field goal by the tsuchikage and raikage combo. that was the most epic punch in the story so far i think. the only two comparisons that come to mind are choujis punch to defeat the sound ninja and gais punch to defeat kisame recently. they all blew me away and left me stunned.
    I see what your saying about minato getting the win in that fight, and I mean no disrespect to him he is one of my top 3 fav characters. The only reason I say he lost os so that naruto has the chance to revenge his father. Because when it comes down to it tobi is the reason minato died.
     
         

  8. #548
    Master Summoner Sage of Infinity Paths's Avatar
    Status
    Sage of Infinity Paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,298
    Location
    Holy City of Light
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Tobi will show off his mask in 5 more chapters.I am sure about that
     
         

  9. #549
    Member vlive6's Avatar
    Status
    vlive6 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    69
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Come on people, Sometimes I believe some of you people have to be reading something other than Naruto Manga or have really bad memories. Im only going to comment on the statements about Bee and Naruto beating Tobi....(No way thats gonna happen)..How? Neither of the 2 have the skillz as they are right now.

    About the only thing the y have over Tobi is the tailed beast bombs.
    (How are they gonna hit him with it?)
    We have watched Naruto grow up throughout this Manga..I think its safe to say that we know all of his techniques (none which are par w/ Tobi's yet)
    A lot of people are saying that Naruto is too over powered. (smh) Naruto and Bee together, could barely stand up to the Raikage who said the only ninja faster than him was Minato...this would be excluding Tobi coz they, ve never fought before.
    However,
    Tobi and Minato have fought and regardless of what some would like to think, my judgement was their speed was equal. Minato just used more techniques during the battle.(like putting the seals on the kunais) which is why he came out on top in the end.
    I am definately not dissin Minato, he is in my top 3 favorite characters. but it is what it is.
    back to my point..
    Naruto nor Bee has that kind of speed, dementional travel, pull off and grow new limbs, he now has the Rinnegan, and who knows what else..?????

    My prediction..

    1).It will be a good short fight..
    2).Naruto and Bee will be defeated but not killed( maybe bee dies)
    3).Something will happen preventing Naruto's capture
    4).Tobi will make full use of the rinnegan, and show us things that even Pain wasnt able to do.
    5).Sauske has to show up soon, what will he do???(annoy me)
    6).Ok.Ok.. enought numbers.. to sum up my thoughts..

    Naruto has the body essence of the SO6P, that means he would only be complete if he got the rest. This Manga would wound up sucking if it ended any other way.
    I believe thats the only way hes gonna defeat the vilains before him now.(2 rinnegans, EMS, and Kabuto) He doesnt have what it takes right now.. Somehow aven though I dont want it to happen he might actually end up with Sauske's eyes. (would he take them willingly i doubt it)
    well i can go on forever.
     
         

  10. #550
    Dragon User yousufnaruto's Avatar
    Status
    yousufnaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    262
    Location
    Behind You!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by vlive6 View Post
    Come on people, Sometimes I believe some of you people have to be reading something other than Naruto Manga or have really bad memories. Im only going to comment on the statements about Bee and Naruto beating Tobi....(No way thats gonna happen)..How? Neither of the 2 have the skillz as they are right now.

    About the only thing the y have over Tobi is the tailed beast bombs.
    (How are they gonna hit him with it?)
    We have watched Naruto grow up throughout this Manga..I think its safe to say that we know all of his techniques (none which are par w/ Tobi's yet)
    A lot of people are saying that Naruto is too over powered. (smh) Naruto and Bee together, could barely stand up to the Raikage who said the only ninja faster than him was Minato...this would be excluding Tobi coz they, ve never fought before.
    However,
    Tobi and Minato have fought and regardless of what some would like to think, my judgement was their speed was equal. Minato just used more techniques during the battle.(like putting the seals on the kunais) which is why he came out on top in the end.
    I am definately not dissin Minato, he is in my top 3 favorite characters. but it is what it is.
    back to my point..
    Naruto nor Bee has that kind of speed, dementional travel, pull off and grow new limbs, he now has the Rinnegan, and who knows what else..?????

    My prediction..

    1).It will be a good short fight..
    2).Naruto and Bee will be defeated but not killed( maybe bee dies)
    3).Something will happen preventing Naruto's capture
    4).Tobi will make full use of the rinnegan, and show us things that even Pain wasnt able to do.
    5).Sauske has to show up soon, what will he do???(annoy me)
    6).Ok.Ok.. enought numbers.. to sum up my thoughts..

    Naruto has the body essence of the SO6P, that means he would only be complete if he got the rest. This Manga would wound up sucking if it ended any other way.
    I believe thats the only way hes gonna defeat the vilains before him now.(2 rinnegans, EMS, and Kabuto) He doesnt have what it takes right now.. Somehow aven though I dont want it to happen he might actually end up with Sauske's eyes. (would he take them willingly i doubt it)
    well i can go on forever.





    i think you are totally wrong because kishi won't let win the bad guys so easily. I tell you what will happen,it will a great fight resulting maybe in bee's death but naruto will eventually win somehow because we have shown that the clones of naruto who used to disappear by only one hit now fighting whole battles fighting great kages in the history and defeating them so imagine what could a real naruto can do.
     
         

  11. #551
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    479
    Location
    Atl/ga
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yousufnaruto View Post
    i think you are totally wrong because kishi won't let win the bad guys so easily. I tell you what will happen,it will a great fight resulting maybe in bee's death but naruto will eventually win somehow because we have shown that the clones of naruto who used to disappear by only one hit now fighting whole battles fighting great kages in the history and defeating them so imagine what could a real naruto can do.
    Exactly. Naruto will win. I believe 1 or maybe 2 of Naruto's clones can beat 1 jinchuriiki. so either way madara is going to get touched again an this time it will be more then a headbutt.

    Even tho, Madara can use izanagi for every sharingan he has with him I still believe naruto will outlast every one until madara is down to his last one in his head.. the EMS that he teleports with!

    All that..... an I still say naruto wins. 20 different rasengan types.. that bijuu dama!! lmao byebye madara : )
     
         
    Last edited by Mystikk******; 11-22-2011 at 09:01 PM.

  12. #552
    Senior Member OWanime's Avatar
    Status
    OWanime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,282
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    what the km mode and maybe version 2 mode for bee are pretty strong and fast
    plus the raikage was going all out while bee and naruto didn't want to hurt him
    they only acted in defense (shielding from punch with or octo arms) bee one in raw strength without his kyuubi mode while A was like V2 and everybody desribed naruto's speed as like a yellow flicker sort of like someone we know
    mmmmmmmmm........:confused: minato namikaze maybe
    not in experience but raw power do they match tobi :D
     
         

  13. #553
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    479
    Location
    Atl/ga
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OWanime View Post
    what the km mode and maybe version 2 mode for bee are pretty strong and fast
    plus the raikage was going all out while bee and naruto didn't want to hurt him
    they only acted in defense (shielding from punch with or octo arms) bee one in raw strength without his kyuubi mode while A was like V2 and everybody desribed naruto's speed as like a yellow flicker sort of like someone we know
    mmmmmmmmm........:confused: minato namikaze maybe
    not in experience but raw power do they match tobi :D
    Yea man True! Basically they were explaining to raikage how much the younger generation has progressed an gotten stronger.

    8tails & 9tails is a deadly combination. I don't care what anyone says thats the best tagteam.

    Even tho madara has 2-7tails, I still believe naruto and bee can pull this one off. Don't forget bee has samehada which can steal chakra if they somehow run out. : )
     
         

  14. #554
    Datte Bayo ! iKiddMars's Avatar
    Status
    iKiddMars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    577
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    Ughhhh! iCant sit quietly anymore iWish mangastream would hurry the freak up. They have a addict over here !
     
         

  15. #555
    Member cLoneWarriorS's Avatar
    Status
    cLoneWarriorS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    148
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    What?!
    Tobi = Nobody?!

    But Tobi has still got to be Somebody who wants the Moon Eye Plan to be executed. Somebody who wanted to control and rule the Shinobi world.
     
         

  16. #556
    Academy Student Murderer jaywan1991's Avatar
    Status
    jaywan1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    55
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    its out on mangastream
     
         

  17. #557
    Member Dawood's Avatar
    Status
    Dawood is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    44
    chillin with the family
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

    I think tobi is actually a nobody, think about it like this guys :- we know that the masked madara has some of that zetsu guys dna so what if tobi is a ultimate form of zetsu in the sense where that zetsu other than the already black and white zetsu, "calminated all the accessible powerful dna's" from powerfull ninja's such as (madara, hashirama and or other ninja's). What yuall think? and maybe just maybe he was around from before the real madara and hashirama's time, maybe even a true "escaper of death" like what OROCHIMARU AND MADARA WANTED (LONG LIFE AND ALL NINJA KNOWLEDGE)
     
         
    Last edited by Dawood; 11-23-2011 at 03:52 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •