Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

[Sensei Battle Test] - Nocturnal

Welcome Nocturnal

I will be your administrator for this test
    The rules are as follow:

- Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are no allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight t pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain with surrounding trees on the outskirts.
    - Range Mid

I will be using my Yamato bio (link below my signature)

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and Nocturnal may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck.

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 02-29-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: [Sensei Battle Test] - Nocturnal

My bio for this test will be :

Count Vlad Alucard

Good luck to me, I guess. ^.^

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

*Pulls out my bingo book and begins reading*

mm.... uuummm mm. so, above average speed, magnetism, and heat sensing abilities.... this will be quite troublesome.

*Closes the book and sticks it in a flack jacket pocket*

Lets begin.

I quickly form the seal for kage bunshin and produce 3 clones in front of me. One clone takes a deep rbeath and exhales multiple blades of wind which launch at your while another forms the snake seal and makes roots shoot upwards from the ground and wrap around yo forming a tree which binds and crushes you.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

(Mokuton: Jubaku Eisou) - Wood Style: Binding Nest
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: the user traps the opponents inside a tree the grows around the opponent and only leaves there head sticking out.The user can then crush there opponent inside of the tree.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Sorry for the delay, RL problems. ^_^

Immediately, as I see you spawn clones, I quickly make the earth suck itself into a point in the center, beneath you, causing you and your clones to be sucked in. Instantly after that I create a huge amount of mud falling on you from the sky, and as I made sure you won't be able to escape below nor above, I quickly gather up fire chakra and exhale a terrifying wave of Fire, huge both in vertical and horizontal aspect, covering the whole battlefield.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

(Doton: Doro Kakou) – Earth Release: Mud Fall
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

"I expected More from an Old Timer..." *smirk*

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    Sorry for the delay, RL problems. ^_^

Immediately, as I see you spawn clones, I quickly make the earth suck itself into a point in the center, beneath you, causing you and your clones to be sucked in. Instantly after that I create a huge amount of mud falling on you from the sky, and as I made sure you won't be able to escape below nor above, I quickly gather up fire chakra and exhale a terrifying wave of Fire, huge both in vertical and horizontal aspect, covering the whole battlefield.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

(Doton: Doro Kakou) – Earth Release: Mud Fall
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

"I expected More from an Old Timer..." *smirk*
    as the ground begins to break into smaller and smaller peices My clones and I Jump into the air and I release a volume of mud which fills the cracks in the ground and then solidifies, which stops the pit from moving. The group of Yamatos land on the solidified mud.

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Style: Mud Wall Jutsu
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user spits out mud from their mouth onto the ground. The mud then solidifies into a large, protective wall of earth.

It's much easier for the new generation since all you do is interrupt jutsu sequencs instead of blocking them like a true shinobi.
    *smirk*

*The other Yamatos burst out laughing*

as the mud begins to fall one of the clones punches his hand straight up into the air, releasing a large vortex of wind which blows the fallling mud away in all directions (making it harmless to everyone)

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

I then release a large wall of water to block your fire attack.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

through the steam burst two yamatos running to the left and right of you (on a course to run past you), they are running perfectly in sync but mirrored

________________Clone--------->

Me+ clone-------------------You

________________Clone--------->

As they near your 3 and 9 o'clock positions they let go of the ninja wire that have been holding in between them, releasing the tension of the cable, which causes the ends of the wire to spring towards the middle carrying the exploding tags on the ends towards you.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Noticing the wire swinging it's way into binding on me(It reflected light towards my eyes for a split of a second, due to being metallic), I quickly create a Stone Dragon erupt under me, I am automatically placed on it's head as it is heading towards you, and the wire is now binding itself on the dragon, I quickly jump off and perform a Fire Jutsu, sending 3 meteor sized Fireballs down. When I land after a very short time, I release a massive amount of bolts from my palm into all directions around me, killing off your clones, and damaging you.

(Doton: Dosenkiryu) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse ? Dog ? Bird ? Ox ? Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Style: Flame Flower
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

"Your move, gramps."

Aftermath :

Huge Fireballs coming from the top.
    Shitton of Lightning Bolts heading your way.
    Stone Dragon coming your way.(The Tags did explode, but due to it being S Rank, did basically no damage whatsoever.)
    No Clones left.

Last edited by Sonne; 11-15-2011 at 09:59 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Noticing the wire swinging it's way into binding on me(It reflected light towards my eyes for a split of a second, due to being metallic), I quickly create a Stone Dragon erupt under me, I am automatically placed on it's head as it is heading towards you, and the wire is now binding itself on the dragon, I quickly jump off and perform a Fire Jutsu, sending 3 meteor sized Fireballs down. When I land after a very short time, I release a massive amount of bolts from my palm into all directions around me, killing off your clones, and damaging you.

(Doton: Dosenkiryu) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse ? Dog ? Bird ? Ox ? Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Style: Flame Flower
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.

Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

"Your move, gramps."

Aftermath :

Huge Fireballs coming from the top.
    Shitton of Lightning Bolts heading your way.
    Stone Dragon coming your way.(The Tags did explode, but due to it being S Rank, did basically no damage whatsoever.)
    No Clones left.
    As you ride your dragon into the air my clones converge upon you, making sure they are within range for thier attack. You jump off and shoot your fireballs in successive order and I release 3 giant wood pillars to block the fileballs on thier path. At the same time, a barrier is formed from my clones creating a tetrahedral of pure chakra which converges on you and smashes you before you.

note: I'm not sure about the timing here as to whether it will happen before or after you use your lightning, so I'll leave that up to you.

(Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

(Fuuinjutsu: Sanhou Fuuin) - Sealing Technique: Pyramid Seal Of Doom
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is first done by having three Shadow clones(this (this jutsu makes them with out cost) which form a triangle and begin the seal.Once inside its in inescapable(except time/space jutsu)and the opponent is destroyed in side a seal by pure chakra.

After the seal has crushed its contens I make two large sections of earth shoot up from the ground and smash you in between them

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Range: Long
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

"How to do like that, you young whipper-snapper? ^_^."

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Feeling the ground rumble below me, I quickly realize by the immensity which technique this is, aiming to my right, as I see a huge mass of ground forming upwards, I perform a few handseals and send a huge electrical bolt from under the ground, smashing one of the mountains, preventing it from forming, as the other one forms perfectly, but does no harm whatsoever.
    Immediately after, seeing you chilling as nothing has happened (-_-), I swiftly perform a Genjutsu, trapping you in complete darkness, with no ability to hear, see, or smell anything.
    Immediately after you are completely trapped, I shoot a wind blade right at you, piercing you and killing you instantly.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
    Chakra Cost:30
    Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Damn your Earth Techniques, old man.

Last edited by Sonne; 12-10-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Feeling the ground rumble below me, I quickly realize by the immensity which technique this is, aiming to my right, as I see a huge mass of ground forming upwards, I perform a few handseals and send a huge electrical bolt from under the ground, smashing one of the mountains, preventing it from forming, as the other one forms perfectly, but does no harm whatsoever.
    Immediately after, seeing you chilling as nothing has happened (-_-), I swiftly perform a Genjutsu, trapping you in complete darkness, with no ability to hear, see, or smell anything.
    Immediately after you are completely trapped, I shoot a wind blade right at you, piercing you and killing you instantly.

Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
    Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

Damn your Earth Techniques, old man.
    FYI- I'm still able to hear inside the genjutsu
    -------------------------------------------------------------

As the light begins to disappear from My world I know my best chance it to attack you to try and dispell the genjutsu (since I think this is a special genjutsu) Since I know you are in front of me, but I cant pinpoint you, I release a massive wall of fire which should more thank likely stop whatever you throw at me and hopefully continue on to you.

I use this time to make rain fall so I can pinpoint your location, and I then release a barrage of pillars which grown as a group quickly behind me and smash the battle area in front of me (check myprofile pic for a view of this technique)

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Mokuton: Hashira Tsurī no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Pillar Tree Technique
    Description: The user will create multiple intertwining pillars rise up behind them several meters high and then sprout outwards sending multiple branches of pillars to converge on a large area and slamming into the ground. These branches are not heavily concentrated but rather are equally spread out with about 1 meter and half gap between each extending branch.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

As soon as I see the immense amount of fire headings towards me, I quickly hide myself beneath the earth.
    (I think this cancels out the pin pointing effect, thus, I am not sure if you are still performing Your pillar tree thing on a blind spot. Also, you are still in the genjutsu, with no actual awareness of what is happening, or if your jutsu actually hit anything. You can only hear[Sorry for that mistake before.])

Being safe from the fire, I emerge a few meters to the left, raising my hand towards the sky, and send an electrical discharge on you.
    Just to be sure, I also create a swamp of mud under you, sucking you in.

Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Last edited by Sonne; 12-23-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

As you go underground, my rain cannot detect you. However, as you emerge from the ground my rain hits you and tells me your location and I form some quick handseals which makes the ground around you begin to churn and spiral inward. This should prevent you from making your swamp (at least for now)

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

the ant lion probably would go into effect until after you release your lightning. As your lightning crashes down on me (im guessing we do our moves at the same time) it pushes past my rain which lets me know something is moving fast down on me so I release a blade of wind from my fingers and slice at your projectile.

I then make a large volume of water fall on you from above

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

As I feel the Earth in ruckus after I performed the lightning technique, I quickly realize shit is about to hit the fan (), I raise myself with the help of a Earth Rampart, instinctively, I look up to see a huge mass of water directed towards me, at that point, I realize the best way to go about this would be using the mass of water against you, performing 2 handseals in a very short amount of time, I create a huge shark, utilizing the water from your technique, and heading towards you at great speeds, at the same time, I perform a lightning jutsu to fortify the water with Electric current, making it even more deadly.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

As I feel the Earth in ruckus after I performed the lightning technique, I quickly realize shit is about to hit the fan (), I raise myself with the help of a Earth Rampart, instinctively, I look up to see a huge mass of water directed towards me, at that point, I realize the best way to go about this would be using the mass of water against you, performing 2 handseals in a very short amount of time, I create a huge shark, utilizing the water from your technique, and heading towards you at great speeds, at the same time, I perform a lightning jutsu to fortify the water with Electric current, making it even more deadly.

Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
    I think I forgot that I had clones in my earlier moves, but I think our wide scale attacks would have made them all go poof. So as your shark comes at me I make the seal for shadow clones and create 2 clones, lefty and righty.

As they pop into existance Lefty takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind, slicing the shark (which is also the vesle for the lightning) into multiple peices. The pieces of the electrified shark splatter one the ground ebtween us. Just to be safe, at the same time the blades are released, righty makes the seals required for the grond to raise like a giant plateau, so if ay part of the shark did continue on it would hit the side of the plateau, and we would be safe.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    I think I forgot that I had clones in my earlier moves, but I think our wide scale attacks would have made them all go poof. So as your shark comes at me I make the seal for shadow clones and create 2 clones, lefty and righty.

As they pop into existance Lefty takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind, slicing the shark (which is also the vesle for the lightning) into multiple peices. The pieces of the electrified shark splatter one the ground ebtween us. Just to be safe, at the same time the blades are released, righty makes the seals required for the grond to raise like a giant plateau, so if ay part of the shark did continue on it would hit the side of the plateau, and we would be safe.

Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

As I see you on the Rampart, I quickly emerge Rock Pillars from the ground, stabbing you and your clones (Not that, this is done while the Rampart is still "growing" meaning, you are not able to actually perceive any distinct ground shake or noise.), and then, I focus chakra and paralyze you as I materialize water right above your location as it flows down, making sure you are not able to jump up and evade.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

As I see you on the Rampart, I quickly emerge Rock Pillars from the ground, stabbing you and your clones (Not that, this is done while the Rampart is still "growing" meaning, you are not able to actually perceive any distinct ground shake or noise.), and then, I focus chakra and paralyze you as I materialize water right above your location as it flows down, making sure you are not able to jump up and evade.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.
    Considering the size of the pillars which will be emerging from the rampart, I believe I would be able to notice it ( since the pillars themselves are about 1/4 the size of the whole plateau)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/242/4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As The ground begins to shake, mere moments before the gigantic spikes emerge from the pillar, myself and my clones jump from our original location, but the spikes emerge from the ground. The shockwave from the massive spikes destroy my clones, however my body crackles with lightning as debris lays around me. Blood slowly streaming from the minor cuts and abrasions from the destroyed rock.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Suddenly I find that I cant move, as a large amount of water falls upon me. As it crashes down It pushes me downward, And My hands smash into the ground, releasing wooden pillars from my hands into the ground to hold me in place. I then channel More chakra into the ground making a wooden cage form around you as I get up and throw two kunai with explosive tags at the base of the cage (which will blow up the cage and cause a large cucussive wwave to travel through the ground near the cage)

(Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

(Mokuton: Sōhokaku no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Total Capture Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will erect a wooden dome around the target trapping them. However whiles this jutsu is in effect the user nor the target can see each other making each other oblivious to one another's actions unless via some form of sensory technique.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Seeing as I am trapped inside a cage, I grab my wrist with one hand and form lightning bolts spreading on all directions, destroying the wooden cage and setting off the Kunai before they get to me by accident.

Seeing as a huge mass of water is still around you, I take my chances and send a bolt of electricity soaring towards you through the ground, reaching you in no time and completely annihilating you.

Knowing you are one tricky fella, I decide to not leave the job to Charon and begin by performing a number of handsigns, making the earth beneath you open in a jaw formation and smash you up.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Nice fighting you, Geezer.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

I've seen all I need to see.

~Test Passed~