Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    691
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    a question about akatuski

    do you think that the members knew everything about each-others fighting styles? and what are their weaknesses?
     
         

  2. #2
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    691
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    lol

    i mean akatsuki* my bad
     
         

  3. #3
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    do you think that the members knew everything about each-others fighting styles? and what are their weaknesses?
    ... yeah I do think so, do you remember when Itachi, sasori, and kisame went to recruit deidera? they said that the leader of akatsuki was interest in his talent... Assuming that he knew him ( probably zetsu spying on him).
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    691
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    ... yeah I do think so, do you remember when Itachi, sasori, and kisame went to recruit deidera? they said that the leader of akatsuki was interest in his talent... Assuming that he knew him ( probably zetsu spying on him).
    that's true but in an anime,didn't remember which it was(I think after killing asuma) hidan didn't even knew about akatsukis plans(maybe just cause he joined late)..but I doubt that he knew that pain has 6 bodies or stuff like that
     
         

  5. #5
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    that's true but in an anime,didn't remember which it was(I think after killing asuma) hidan didn't even knew about akatsukis plans(maybe just cause he joined late)..but I doubt that he knew that pain has 6 bodies or stuff like that
    1:hidan like u said was new.

    2:hidan is an idiot, he never even though of finding out what were the strength of anybody because he thought he was immortal and that whatever the situation he would still be alive at the end...

    Bad choice to put hidan in this tread lol!
     
         

  6. #6
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,951
    Location
    who wants to know?
    This user has no status.
     



    for the most part, exept for maybe their final signiature move
     
         

  7. #7
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    for the most part, exept for maybe their final signiature move
    ... not sure, do you remember what was Sasori final move,his most powerful?

    It was the army of puppet.. He said that the last time he had to use it, it was to get in akatsuki...

    So maybe not all members had to show it, but I think that the original had to put a fight to get in... maybe against Itachi or Pein himself!!!!
     
         

  8. #8
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,951
    Location
    who wants to know?
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    ... not sure, do you remember what was Sasori final move,his most powerful?

    It was the army of puppet.. He said that the last time he had to use it, it was to get in akatsuki...

    So maybe not all members had to show it, but I think that the original had to put a fight to get in... maybe against Itachi or Pein himself!!!!
    did he really say that can you give me a link?
     
         

  9. #9
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    did he really say that can you give me a link?
    wait he said that he didn't use his own body!! Not so big difference, but still, here take a look

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/271/08/

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/271/09/
     
         

  10. #10
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,951
    Location
    who wants to know?
    This user has no status.
     



    he says it in a weird way I guess
    anyway They do have to take entry exams so I gues the longer yuove been there the more you know
     
         

  11. #11
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    he says it in a weird way I guess
    anyway They do have to take entry exams so I gues the longer yuove been there the more you know
    lol, I see Pein giving pop quiz lol!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •