Page 2 of 51 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by meercy View Post
    even tho they sayin he surpassed them....Naruto still isnt witty enuff to take the title...
    But hes hella strong no doubt....

Yeah I agree 100%, but he is showing some signs of maturity and leadership since he was able to teach konohamaru a high level jutsu such as the rasengan. But he still has a long way to go before he has enough battle experience and intelligence to take on the title of Hokage like Minato or Sannin like Jiraiya.

I'm ready to see what power Itachi gave him also. I'm pretty sure we're not going to find out what that is until he fights Sasuke. I'm also confident that Naruto will be trained by killer bee to help him control the kyuubi. My grandkids are probably going to tell me about it though cuz it aint happenin aaaaanytime soon judging by the way kishi is going...Damn it!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    It's not about both Jman and the 4th appearing and everyone being able to see them. It's just that Naruto looks and reminds certain people of the 4th Hokage and Jman. It's like someone's mom seeing your dad in you. Pretty much picturing you while being reminded of your dad or someone who you look and act like. I guess Naruto being so strong and cool now reminded Tsunade of Jman and the 4th. Then Gamukechi asked Pa Toad if that didn't Naruto remind him of those 2. Meaning Naruto's actions and persona reminded them of Jman and the 4th. Its not like the 4th and Jman magically appeared.
    ooo nice explanation. naruto is piiiiisssed. haha. will be interesting if the 9 tails shows up in the combat because of how emotional naruto is going to be during this fight.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

konan

what did konan meen his is the last time I'll just paper my clone

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MeSSiahMacK View Post
    Yeah I agree 100%, but he is showing some signs of maturity and leadership since he was able to teach konohamaru a high level jutsu such as the rasengan. But he still has a long way to go before he has enough battle experience and intelligence to take on the title of Hokage like Minato or Sannin like Jiraiya.

I'm ready to see what power Itachi gave him also. I'm pretty sure we're not going to find out what that is until he fights Sasuke. I'm also confident that Naruto will be trained by killer bee to help him control the kyuubi. My grandkids are probably going to tell me about it though cuz it aint happenin aaaaanytime soon judging by the way kishi is going...Damn it!

I dont know... we shouldn't jumt to conclusoins about his abilities nor his intelect. He saw that the whole village was destroyed and he didnt ran forward, and when he killed that pain body he newer losed his cool head, just shouted to pain so he would focus on him. From this i think he is ready to be okage or at least to be promoted to jounin

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin'

Great!

I just want to say one thing over his new outfit. I hope they change the colors of his cap, i dont like the red under the orange pants, it would be much better with a black cap and orange fire, or the reverse orange cap and black fire, but this is not good enough

Well we've seen kakashi back, he looked pretty dead, but i hope he will survive somehow, maybe that technique of tsunade, brings everbody that was dead back to life, who knows ^.^, but than tsunade will die i think, the anbu was pretty worried about it. Well i rather to have kakashi , not that i aint like tsunade, but the fact that i love kakashi more ^.^

And damn naruto is kicking some ass, but where is Angel going and whats she said over there i didnt understand it with: this is the last time I'll just paper my clone, however i think she's going to nagato, maybe we're gonna see the real pain/nagato next manga.

Anyway i cant wait till the next one :D its a bit pity that there isnt manga this friday And a happy new year all !! santasmile

Last edited by SKTupac; 12-30-2008 at 08:09 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My thoughts.

Here are my thoughts.

1. Kakashi is alive Kishi hasn't given us any clear signs of him being dead, he would've done so along time ago, and like someone in this thread said why would the slug continue healing/helping kakashi if he wasn't alive, you would think the slug would know if he's alive or not.

2. Pain is going to retreat, either because Falcon arrives or the ninjas sent from the Village hidden in the clouds arrive and pain wouldn't be able to take them on, or Naruto is to strong for pain right now so he retreats so he can come back at a later time. Naruto would not follow him because the village needs his help right now.

3. I think we're going too see alliances formed, and Naruto and friends are going to go after Akatsuki with a plan.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto, without a doubt, would serve sasuke any day...if he could use the sage mode thingy

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Loony_1 View Post
    maybe she will run away and meet the real nagato and they will both run, hehehe

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    maybe she will run away and meet the real nagato and they will both run, hehehe
    and they livved happily ever after xD santasmile

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

even tho they sayin he surpassed them....Naruto still isnt witty enuff to take the title...
    But hes hella strong no doubt....[/QUOTE]

NO , OBVIOUSLY NARUTO HAS GOTTON A LOT SMARTER, BCUZ HE FOUND A WAY TO STAY IN SAGE MODE WITH OUT FUSION WITH THAT OLD FROG(FORGOT HIS NAME), PLUS HIS FIGHT WITH KAKAUZA PROVED THAT HE HAS SURPSSED THE 4TH, ACCORDING TO KAKASHI, KAKASHI WOULDNT SAY THAT IF HE DIDNT MEAN IT. BUT UR SMARTER THAN THE OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE, I HAVE 2 SAY, U MAKE SUM PRETTY GUUD ARGUEMENTS.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by k1ll3r be3 View Post
    naruto, without a doubt, would serve sasuke any day...if he could use the sage mode thingy
    i dont think so, it would b a guud fight, sasuke is not a push over, they're equally strong,if sasuke is not stronger.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It would be pretty funny if Naruto doesn't become Hokage just because he hasn't taken the Chunin exams.

*Ahh Naruto you've killed pain, you've mastered Rasengan,Sage art, Shadow Clones all S Class justsu, you avenged jiriaya but...because you're still a Genin you cant become Hokage"

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

...95% ppl think naruto will win , even i have hope that his going to beat pain but somehow something is fishy here, i think pain will not be killed after he dosent kill at least tsunade...santasmile

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sakumono26 View Post
    omg i had this thought that naruto can pretend to b captured or after the battle between naruto & pain
    pain realizes this boy can change the world & gives him a gift
    & lets him use his body to do a henge technique that naruto can transform him into a beat up naruto 7 naruto can transform i nto pain
    & konan will b aware & will befrind them

& naruto in return can transform in to pain
    & konan knows this as well
    & they destroy that statue when the transformed
    pain (naruto )

try 2 figure out wat i am sayin
    i will get back 2 u
    i love vanilla tea

Last edited by Nexus; 12-31-2008 at 12:04 AM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaffox View Post
    I dont know... we shouldn't jumt to conclusoins about his abilities nor his intelect. He saw that the whole village was destroyed and he didnt ran forward, and when he killed that pain body he newer losed his cool head, just shouted to pain so he would focus on him. From this i think he is ready to be okage or at least to be promoted to jounin
    I like the way you think haha! Naruto is definitely one of my favorite characters, along with Itachi(my #1 favorite) and Gaara. If Naruto doesn't get promoted after this fight then Tsunade should get fired haha!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by unknowninjaname View Post
    ...95% ppl think naruto will win , even i have hope that his going to beat pain but somehow something is fishy here, i think pain will not be killed after he dosent kill at least tsunade...santasmile
    yea the 5th is going to die or get really messed up, pain is going to retreat and kakashi sumday is going to b come hokage, trust this will happen

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter was ****in awesome i can't wait for naruto and pein to go at it this is truly gonna be the best fight in the manga since sasuke vs naruto back in part 1

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Versuvio View Post
    Naruto Manga 430 has been released in high quality now. Discuss here Naruto Manga 430 and predict Naruto Manga 431.

Link Naruto Manga chapter 430:
    http://www.narutobase.net/Gallery/Naruto-Manga/430/

Happy new year!!! worshippy
    thanks veruvio

it manga(chapter) was AWEOSOME!!!!
    i wonder is shino and his father,kono and his sensei OK and is team guy did they make back to the village before the explosion
    i hope there going to be a new naruto manga on friday
    and happy new years everyone

Last edited by animekoi; 12-30-2008 at 09:51 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think that everybody should stop with this Kakashi dead or alive thing/
    if I was Kishi I would never waste a part of the page to draw a dead kakashi.
    Kishi drew kakashi because he is still alive.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I also believe that in the following chapters pain will lose against Naruto but after that the real Nagto will step in

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Like i said before(429 predicition--> new manga chapter have been already realesed) what do ya think about that ANBU guy whos watching over,"guarding " Tsunade --> he says that she already used her Forbidden Technique as he was wiating for that momment . Im courius if he's from the ROOT.

The whole thing reminds me on Goku in DBZ and the fight against Freezer .... someone dies , the main char is getting stronger and stronger and he finally arrives saving the whole world.......

My predicion ---> Naruto will kill Pain in a heroic battle but Kanoha will suffer -> someone will be killed

Happy new year to you all , I hope that we will see a lot off great chapters like this one in the next year

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the anbu watching over tsunade can't be from the Root. lets remember that j-man told tsunade to watch herself from the Anbu before taking naruto on training, so i'm sure she took some steps in controling the situation
    :no_ignore:

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    thx, it doesnt look like he's dead i mean they wouldnt let him lie around like that and the slug shielded him from the explosion why should it do that if he's dead lol. (at least it look like it, to me)

btw. im 1st ! YUUHHUUUU !
    Kakashi is alive, but I'm concerned about Tsunade being out of chakra. It's possible the slugs will not be able to heal anyone any more. And do Sakura and Ino have enough skills to save hiim? They may be out of chakra, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaffox View Post
    Thx Versuvio santasmile ur the man

Btw what is that i hear that there will be no manga this friday? why...oh why??
    Because they released it earlier!

Status
    May 2008
    its a secret, if i told you, it wouldn't be a secret now ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG this is the most exciting chapter so far!!!

cant wait for the next one... hopefully naruto uses his sage jutsu and slowly take out pain

and i guess he's a sennin now?

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jutsu View Post
    ooo nice explanation. naruto is piiiiisssed. haha. will be interesting if the 9 tails shows up in the combat because of how emotional naruto is going to be during this fight.
    Naruto is pissed but under control. Remember he cannot be in sage mode otherwise, so I doubt the kyubii may come out unless Naruto looses his control and gets out of sage mode. Or unless Naruto himself summons it, but that is not likely to happen, still.

Versubio, this is for you, god of the thread ---> worshippy worshippy worshippy

Quote Originally Posted by Loony_1 View Post
    She meant "This is as far as I'll use my paper bunshin". There seems to have been some problem with the translation.

http://www.mangavolume.com/index.php...430&page_nr=13

Quote Originally Posted by MeSSiahMacK View Post
    I like the way you think haha! Naruto is definitely one of my favorite characters, along with Itachi(my #1 favorite) and Gaara. If Naruto doesn't get promoted after this fight then Tsunade should get fired haha!
    Not Tsunade but the Elders, it was not her who created the exams.

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-30-2008 at 10:27 PM.