got it

ok ok this weeks manga was cool!
    i reckon narutos new out fit would look cooler if his collar was up like
    the 4ths

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That was awesome chapter.. Thanks kishi for 2 consecutive awes0me chapters.. So funny when ma frog told pa frog that it is the konoha village then naruto look left and right.. He havent change.... And we're going to wait like 70 days for the colored pages..

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i was hoping naruto would be in an orange robe with flames but red still looks very good for him. naruto standing on Gamabunta with his arms crossed looks like yondaime at the kyuubi fight and j-man at the orochimaru fight. i cant believe that my prediction looks exactly like this, naruto standing on gamabunta like that with the scroll man i cant wait till next chapter. i havent been this excited since the j-man fight with pain.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok, this was a pretty awsome chapter.
    1-Naruto=awsome end of story
    2- We're finally going to see him fight at his full potentail, with a variety of new jutsu being a good possibility.
    But I do have a question. Is the next manga out this friday or do we have to wait?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Konoha Refugees?

The village is screwed, no matter how the PAIN v NARUTO fight turns out.

My prediction....Tsunade dies, Danzo takes over, blame Tsunade & Naruto and company for the destruction, the village hates Naruto again, Naruto and allies have to go and hang with the RAIKAGE (as outkasts) and his village which will intro new characters, Danzo remakes Konoha in his own image, Sasuke will try to destroy that version of Konoha to avenge Itachi by killing Danzo, Danzo is revealed to have a connection to Akatsuki, reveals Mandara as a traitor, unites Sasuke and Naruto against a common enemy, Sasuke - Naruto- Sakura become the new Sanin, all of the old generation die in battle (except Might Guy), Take out Akatsuki rebuild the village, Naruto becomes Hokage. THE END...or maybe not! Just a theory

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I LOVED this chapter and have read it... jeez... I don't know how many times!!!!! I cannot WAIT for the next chapter!!!!

I'm pretty sure most of the villagers are safe. The genin and chunin evacuated them into the mountain, behind the stone faces at the first sign of the invasion. The only ones who were in danger from the blast are the villagers who were already hurt from the initial stages of the invasion and the ninja who were fighting or injured during the battle. But then Katsuyu was sent to cover and protect everyone she could with the added strength of Tsunade's chakra...

I think it's Naruto's time to show us all he's learned and mastered. He's mad, bad and ready to kick butt!!!!! Jeez this is soooo good!!!!

My prediction... he's going to kill the Pein bodies if Negato doesn't pull them out of there and either Negato will have to show his... face... or.... he's going to run for his life till he can regroup.... If that happens do you think Madara will accept his loss??? Afterall Madara is the one who told him he can't lose or shouldn't lose... right???

I seriously hope that we get some spoilers at least this Thursday or Friday for the next chapter... the publishers will probably take some time off again for the New Years holiday.... sniffle....

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And... what about Yamato.... The First build Konoha with his technique... can Yamato rebuild it using the same technique??? Afterall if he doesn't want to sleep under the stars he builds himself a killer "cabin" to camp in....

If/when we see him again (that is if he isn't spying on Danzo.. which I think he probably is with the help of Sai) I bet he will be asked to start working on it... what do you think????

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sage/saiyan

I just notice that sage mode has similarity with DBZ's Son Goku when he is in super saiyan 4.. Take a look at this pic:

the same red/orange eye.

Master of Puppets Sasori of the red sands's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jerwin17 View Post
    I just notice that sage mode has similarity with DBZ's Son Goku when he is in super saiyan 4.. Take a look at this pic:

the same red/orange eye.
    I always thought that that transformation looked pretty lame, the pink fur and the bulky chest without hair. But you're right about the eyes.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Woah

Finally i waz waiting for naruto to get back, and that advisor danzo or we the f his name is, hes a real dush. I think that this battle is going to go on for a few episodes and a number of things can happen.

1. this comes out to a draw, and at narutos funeral they grant him the title of hogaue
    2. this battle draws out and naruto wins and the akatski are defeated and then sunatai dies and naruto becomes hogaue
    3. same as 2 but things die down and naruto goes and completes the chunine examines on konahomarus team cuz one of their mems cant do it, btw that would be awsome.
    4. Finally Pain kills naruto and the series ends, dry and leaves everyone pissed off.

Everyone pick which one u think is going to happen and which u like best

personally i think 2 will happen and i like 3 the best.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    three things that kinda weird

when did naruto get the scroll the jacket and when did he change to sage mode?
    tbh i think there is a time difference between the toad realm and the human realm...

ACE CHAPTER 10/10... imo best chapter EVER... the previous chapter held the greatest amount of shock, upset, and suspense... havnt felt that in a long time... as a pair... these chapters make for awsome effect... kishi back on form

so cool everyone who survived will be watching this epic battle from the side lines...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jutsu View Post
    SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND GO DRINK SOME TEA *****!!! (what naruto really wanted to say to tsunade)
    LMFAO, that was corny and funny at the same time, excellent chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by MeSSiahMacK View Post
    Does this mean we're not going to get another chapter this friday?
    I am crossing my fingers that it comes out on friday, I was glued to my laptop waiting for that last chapter.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    this chapter was ****in awesome i can't wait for naruto and pein to go at it this is truly gonna be the best fight in the manga since sasuke vs naruto back in part 1
    vs was or should I say is a classic, and the fight between naruto and pein will go down in ultimate fight history

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Naruto is just a bunshin, the real naruto is still at myobukuzan. he can't do his new sage mode when he's running. he left his real body to make sure he always in sage mode and only fight with his bunshin.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No pics yet just text

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10507

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He maybe strong but he's still lack of jutsu. for now he just have the rasen shuriken and kage bunshin. the scroll on his back maybe the aggreement summoned kiochuse no jutsu with other two big frog or maybe it's the forbidden scroll in the early episode of naruto.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KoyaNaruto View Post
    He maybe strong but he's still lack of jutsu. for now he just have the rasen shuriken and kage bunshin. the scroll on his back maybe the aggreement summoned kiochuse no jutsu with other two big frog or maybe it's the forbidden scroll in the early episode of naruto.
    no it can't be that scroll has a head and talks

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and what scroll it is?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasori of the red sands View Post
    I always thought that that transformation looked pretty lame, the pink fur and the bulky chest without hair. But you're right about the eyes.
    i guess my avatar was perfect, hehehehe

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by koyanaruto View Post
    i think naruto is just a bunshin, the real naruto is still at myobukuzan. He can't do his new sage mode when he's running. He left his real body to make sure he always in sage mode and only fight with his bunshin.
    thats a good theory but impossible, because if pein ever get a guud hit on the bunshin it would vanish or do the little poof thing, if anything the bunshin is in myobukuzan and the real naruto is fighting pein, or he could have transformed while in myobukuzan and then came,

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    i guess my avatar was perfect, hehehehe
    EVERYBODY KNOWS NARUTO WAS INSPIRED BY DBZ JUST LIKE GOKU WAS INSPIRED BY Sun Wukong, ITS ANIME HISTORY DUH!!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

damn dude you took words right out of my mouth.this anime are coming out too damn slow(

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Real Naruto and Nagato is hiding somewhere... Naruto bunshin( strong bcoz of sage art) fight those Pain and other body's and they all lose then real Naruto and Nagato appeared to face each other.

can it be like that? emmm.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BYAKYUGANGOON View Post
    EVERYBODY KNOWS NARUTO WAS INSPIRED BY DBZ JUST LIKE GOKU WAS INSPIRED BY Sun Wukong, ITS ANIME HISTORY DUH!!
    i think Caps means something...

and who is sun wukong?

i think ill just stay with naruto, hehehehe

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KoyaNaruto View Post
    Real Naruto and Nagato is hiding somewhere... Naruto bunshin( strong bcoz of sage art) fight those Pain and other body's and they all lose then real Naruto and Nagato appeared to face each other.

can it be like that? emmm.
    FIRST OFF IT HASNT BEEN PROVEN THAT THE ORIGINAL BODY (NAGATO) EVEN EXSIST, 2ND PAIN USES REAL BODIES NOT BUNSHIN, SO ALL OF THEM WILL BEAT NARUTOS BUNSHIN SAGE MODE OR NOT, PLUS SAGE MODE IS NOT GOING TO LAST LONG (the user can't stay in this mode for extended periods of time)