Page 3 of 63 « First 12345671353 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by unknowninjaname View Post
    ...95% ppl think naruto will win , even i have hope that his going to beat pain but somehow something is fishy here, i think pain will not be killed after he dosent kill at least tsunade...santasmile
    yea the 5th is going to die or get really messed up, pain is going to retreat and kakashi sumday is going to b come hokage, trust this will happen

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

this chapter was ****in awesome i can't wait for naruto and pein to go at it this is truly gonna be the best fight in the manga since sasuke vs naruto back in part 1

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Versuvio View Post
    Naruto Manga 430 has been released in high quality now. Discuss here Naruto Manga 430 and predict Naruto Manga 431.

Link Naruto Manga chapter 430:
    http://www.narutobase.net/Gallery/Naruto-Manga/430/

Happy new year!!! worshippy
    thanks veruvio

it manga(chapter) was AWEOSOME!!!!
    i wonder is shino and his father,kono and his sensei OK and is team guy did they make back to the village before the explosion
    i hope there going to be a new naruto manga on friday
    and happy new years everyone

Last edited by animekoi; 12-30-2008 at 10:51 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

i think that everybody should stop with this Kakashi dead or alive thing/
    if I was Kishi I would never waste a part of the page to draw a dead kakashi.
    Kishi drew kakashi because he is still alive.

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

I also believe that in the following chapters pain will lose against Naruto but after that the real Nagto will step in

Status
    This user has no status.

Like i said before(429 predicition--> new manga chapter have been already realesed) what do ya think about that ANBU guy whos watching over,"guarding " Tsunade --> he says that she already used her Forbidden Technique as he was wiating for that momment . Im courius if he's from the ROOT.

The whole thing reminds me on Goku in DBZ and the fight against Freezer .... someone dies , the main char is getting stronger and stronger and he finally arrives saving the whole world.......

My predicion ---> Naruto will kill Pain in a heroic battle but Kanoha will suffer -> someone will be killed

Happy new year to you all , I hope that we will see a lot off great chapters like this one in the next year

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

the anbu watching over tsunade can't be from the Root. lets remember that j-man told tsunade to watch herself from the Anbu before taking naruto on training, so i'm sure she took some steps in controling the situation
    :no_ignore:

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    thx, it doesnt look like he's dead i mean they wouldnt let him lie around like that and the slug shielded him from the explosion why should it do that if he's dead lol. (at least it look like it, to me)

btw. im 1st ! YUUHHUUUU !
    Kakashi is alive, but I'm concerned about Tsunade being out of chakra. It's possible the slugs will not be able to heal anyone any more. And do Sakura and Ino have enough skills to save hiim? They may be out of chakra, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaffox View Post
    Thx Versuvio santasmile ur the man

Btw what is that i hear that there will be no manga this friday? why...oh why??
    Because they released it earlier!

Status
    May 2008
    its a secret, if i told you, it wouldn't be a secret now ;)
    This user has no status.

OMG this is the most exciting chapter so far!!!

cant wait for the next one... hopefully naruto uses his sage jutsu and slowly take out pain

and i guess he's a sennin now?

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jutsu View Post
    ooo nice explanation. naruto is piiiiisssed. haha. will be interesting if the 9 tails shows up in the combat because of how emotional naruto is going to be during this fight.
    Naruto is pissed but under control. Remember he cannot be in sage mode otherwise, so I doubt the kyubii may come out unless Naruto looses his control and gets out of sage mode. Or unless Naruto himself summons it, but that is not likely to happen, still.

Versubio, this is for you, god of the thread ---> worshippy worshippy worshippy

Quote Originally Posted by Loony_1 View Post
    what did konan meen his is the last time I'll just paper my clone
    She meant "This is as far as I'll use my paper bunshin". There seems to have been some problem with the translation.

http://www.mangavolume.com/index.php...430&page_nr=13

Quote Originally Posted by MeSSiahMacK View Post
    I like the way you think haha! Naruto is definitely one of my favorite characters, along with Itachi(my #1 favorite) and Gaara. If Naruto doesn't get promoted after this fight then Tsunade should get fired haha!
    Not Tsunade but the Elders, it was not her who created the exams.

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-30-2008 at 11:27 PM.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

got it

ok ok this weeks manga was cool!
    i reckon narutos new out fit would look cooler if his collar was up like
    the 4ths

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

That was awesome chapter.. Thanks kishi for 2 consecutive awes0me chapters.. So funny when ma frog told pa frog that it is the konoha village then naruto look left and right.. He havent change.... And we're going to wait like 70 days for the colored pages..

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

i was hoping naruto would be in an orange robe with flames but red still looks very good for him. naruto standing on Gamabunta with his arms crossed looks like yondaime at the kyuubi fight and j-man at the orochimaru fight. i cant believe that my prediction looks exactly like this, naruto standing on gamabunta like that with the scroll man i cant wait till next chapter. i havent been this excited since the j-man fight with pain.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Ok, this was a pretty awsome chapter.
    1-Naruto=awsome end of story
    2- We're finally going to see him fight at his full potentail, with a variety of new jutsu being a good possibility.
    But I do have a question. Is the next manga out this friday or do we have to wait?

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Konoha Refugees?

The village is screwed, no matter how the PAIN v NARUTO fight turns out.

My prediction....Tsunade dies, Danzo takes over, blame Tsunade & Naruto and company for the destruction, the village hates Naruto again, Naruto and allies have to go and hang with the RAIKAGE (as outkasts) and his village which will intro new characters, Danzo remakes Konoha in his own image, Sasuke will try to destroy that version of Konoha to avenge Itachi by killing Danzo, Danzo is revealed to have a connection to Akatsuki, reveals Mandara as a traitor, unites Sasuke and Naruto against a common enemy, Sasuke - Naruto- Sakura become the new Sanin, all of the old generation die in battle (except Might Guy), Take out Akatsuki rebuild the village, Naruto becomes Hokage. THE END...or maybe not! Just a theory

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

I LOVED this chapter and have read it... jeez... I don't know how many times!!!!! I cannot WAIT for the next chapter!!!!

I'm pretty sure most of the villagers are safe. The genin and chunin evacuated them into the mountain, behind the stone faces at the first sign of the invasion. The only ones who were in danger from the blast are the villagers who were already hurt from the initial stages of the invasion and the ninja who were fighting or injured during the battle. But then Katsuyu was sent to cover and protect everyone she could with the added strength of Tsunade's chakra...

I think it's Naruto's time to show us all he's learned and mastered. He's mad, bad and ready to kick butt!!!!! Jeez this is soooo good!!!!

My prediction... he's going to kill the Pein bodies if Negato doesn't pull them out of there and either Negato will have to show his... face... or.... he's going to run for his life till he can regroup.... If that happens do you think Madara will accept his loss??? Afterall Madara is the one who told him he can't lose or shouldn't lose... right???

I seriously hope that we get some spoilers at least this Thursday or Friday for the next chapter... the publishers will probably take some time off again for the New Years holiday.... sniffle....

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

And... what about Yamato.... The First build Konoha with his technique... can Yamato rebuild it using the same technique??? Afterall if he doesn't want to sleep under the stars he builds himself a killer "cabin" to camp in....

If/when we see him again (that is if he isn't spying on Danzo.. which I think he probably is with the help of Sai) I bet he will be asked to start working on it... what do you think????

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Sage/saiyan

I just notice that sage mode has similarity with DBZ's Son Goku when he is in super saiyan 4.. Take a look at this pic:

the same red/orange eye.

Master of Puppets Sasori of the red sands's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jerwin17 View Post
    I just notice that sage mode has similarity with DBZ's Son Goku when he is in super saiyan 4.. Take a look at this pic:

the same red/orange eye.
    I always thought that that transformation looked pretty lame, the pink fur and the bulky chest without hair. But you're right about the eyes.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Woah

Finally i waz waiting for naruto to get back, and that advisor danzo or we the f his name is, hes a real dush. I think that this battle is going to go on for a few episodes and a number of things can happen.

1. this comes out to a draw, and at narutos funeral they grant him the title of hogaue
    2. this battle draws out and naruto wins and the akatski are defeated and then sunatai dies and naruto becomes hogaue
    3. same as 2 but things die down and naruto goes and completes the chunine examines on konahomarus team cuz one of their mems cant do it, btw that would be awsome.
    4. Finally Pain kills naruto and the series ends, dry and leaves everyone pissed off.

Everyone pick which one u think is going to happen and which u like best

personally i think 2 will happen and i like 3 the best.