View Poll Results: How Naruto will bring Sauke back

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto Goes crying to him to come back

4 13.33%
  • Naruto Fails again

8 26.67%
  • Accidently kill Sasuke in the heat of the moment. (Brings him back dead)

12 40.00%
  • Scares Sasuke Into Submission with his new powers

6 20.00%
Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tsunadehime View Post
    lol no prob :D:D

lol i know
    me too =/
    but kishi seems to like them
    we all wonder why...lol

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scarfaced View Post
    i'm hoping in a body bag...

i think the way it will unfold is going to depend upon and involve danzo heavily. Even if naruto is injured from the pein fight he should be able to defeat sasuke, it's just a question of whether naruto forgives him for all he has done, or if he is over that and just goes for the kill. I hope he kills the biotch and takes hinata (main lady) and sakura (trick on da side) for himself.
    lmao!!!

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    I'm hoping in a body bag... lol

I think the way it will unfold is going to depend upon and involve Danzo heavily. Even if Naruto is injured from the Pein fight he should be able to defeat Sasuke, it's just a question of whether Naruto forgives him for all he has done, or if he is over that and just goes for the kill. I hope he kills the biotch and takes Hinata (main lady) and Sakura (trick on da side) for himself.
    lol!

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by izzy89 View Post
    That's what I'm talking about.....people just don't listen. Sasuke will always have that natural genius over Naruto. That is No question. What you don't seem to remember is that Naruto has surpassed Sasuke in skill in other areas. For example at that moment in time, Sasuke wasn't at the caliber of jutsu and skill to even handle the battle with Shukaku. But Naruto was.....like I said, and my statement still stands one is always surpassing the other. And I also believe that if Naruto decided not to hold back against Sasuke that he could fight him toe to toe with the clever skill he has developed with his Kage Bunshins....
    but ur last post was based on strength....
    but its no big deal how u meant it..i understand wat u r sayin tho..

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by meercy View Post
    but ur last post was based on strength....
    but its no big deal how u meant it..i understand wat u r sayin tho..
    lol..

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

They have only had one real battle against each other...and Naruto held back......Naruto could of killed Sasuke, but he wasn't fighting to kill....but Sasuke was. A lot of people never put that into account......but who am I to tell you...
    he wasn't holding back towards the end only in the beginning... he even said to himself that he'd have to be serious

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SharinganMaster View Post
    he wasn't holding back towards the end only in the beginning... he even said to himself that he'd have to be serious
    true, remember when he turn into kyubi mode and that sasuke unlock is 3 rd stage sharingan, naruto had difficulty fighting sasuke and he told himself that he need to put everything he had!

lokk back if you don't trust me , you'll see!

Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Yeah he was serious, but he was still holding back....like I said he wasn't fighting to kill, just to bring Sasuke back. Perfect example, Sasuke's final blow was a punch and Naruto's was just a scratch to the forehead protector...he had just as good of a chance to punch Sasuke right back.....and he should of.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

Yeah he was serious, but he was still holding back....like I said he wasn't fighting to kill, just to bring Sasuke back. Perfect example, Sasuke's final blow was a punch and Naruto's was just a scratch to the forehead protector...he had just as good of a chance to punch Sasuke right back.....and he should of.
    1. their final blows to each other were chidori and rasengan

2. when that happened notice that sasuke punched him first the scratch wasn't what naruto was going for... plus it was partially to prove that he could for when sasuke said that he couldn't

and ur either serious or ur holding back none of that in between crap

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

??? ARE U WATCHING THE SAME MANGA DUDE??? look back at the fight, naruto wasn't aiming at his forehead, he was aiming for his face!! I could have killed sasuke right there he is shot had been 10 centimeters lower!

This part of the manga was suppose to be ironic since sasuke didn't wanted to put his forehead!! Naruto wasn't joking there, you should realize this!

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    true, remember when he turn into kyubi mode and that sasuke unlock is 3 rd stage sharingan, naruto had difficulty fighting sasuke and he told himself that he need to put everything he had!

lokk back if you don't trust me , you'll see!
    True....but he was still holding back...he wasn't angry enough...if that was anybody else he was fighting, then he would have already tore Sauke's head off before he had gained another tomoe to his Sharingan. But he wasn't so angry that he didn't have control....because he wasn't fighting to kill.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

True....but he was still holding back...he wasn't angry enough...if that was anybody else he was fighting, then he would have already tore Sauke's head off before he had gained another tomoe to his Sharingan. But he wasn't so angry that he didn't have control....because he wasn't fighting to kill.
    look at my next tread, you'll see...

and it's no need to debate with u ur too stubborn, I show u clear evidence and u just want to keep ur idea!!!!

Ok dudes no problem, but u didn't convince us at all and ur the one how should accept what we're saying...

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

and it's no need to debate with u ur too stubborn, I show u clear evidence and u just want to keep ur idea!!!!

Ok dudes no problem, but u didn't convince us at all and ur the one how should accept what we're saying...
    thank you

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

1. their final blows to each other were chidori and rasengan

2. when that happened notice that sasuke punched him first the scratch wasn't what naruto was going for... plus it was partially to prove that he could for when sasuke said that he couldn't

and ur either serious or ur holding back none of that in between crap
    1. If this was the case then your second point shouldn't exist

2.Like I said you can be serious about fighting but not have the intent to kill....
    ??? ARE U WATCHING THE SAME MANGA DUDE??? look back at the fight, naruto wasn't aiming at his forehead, he was aiming for his face!! I could have killed sasuke right there he is shot had been 10 centimeters lower!

This part of the manga was suppose to be ironic since sasuke didn't wanted to put his forehead!! Naruto wasn't joking there, you should realize this!
    I watched the ANIME and he did that on purpose....it wasn't an accident. He was proving to Sasuke that he could scratch his forehead protector which proves my point again that he was never fighting with the intent to kill.....and he probably never will fight Sasuke like that.

Last edited by izzy89; 12-30-2008 at 09:40 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

2.Like I said you can be serious about fighting but not have the intent to kill....

I watched the ANIME and he did that on purpose....it wasn't ans accident. He was proving to Sasuke that he could scratch his forehead protector which proves my point again that he was never fighting with the intent to kill.....and he probably never will fight Sasuke like that.
    ur first point makes absolutely no sense so i'm just gonna ignore that one

and u don't have to have the intent to kill to not be holding back in a fight did u listen to anything that naruto said? he said he'd rip his ARMS and LEGS off

and plus i made a mistake he wasn't trying to prove that it was like eyes of power said it was a mistake because sasuke threw him off because he hit first

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

I watched the ANIME and he did that on purpose....it wasn't an accident. He was proving to Sasuke that he could scratch his forehead protector which proves my point again that he was never fighting with the intent to kill.....and he probably never will fight Sasuke like that.
    I agree with u saying that Naruto was fighting Sauske without trying to kill him.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    I agree with u saying that Naruto was fighting Sauske without trying to kill him.
    but he still wasn't holding back

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

... think what u want!!! what u say doesn't make any sense!!!

Naruto can't turn into kyubi mode (meaning he's angry) and still keep in mind:

Naruto's mind :he let's prove to sasuke that I'm good too I'll let him barely kill me while I just hit his forehead and scratch it!!!!!

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

You see me as being stubborn, but I'm actually enjoying this debate....and I never once disagreed with you fully. Certain aspects of your arguement were true and I used that to try and show the simple point that I was making....that he wasn't fighting to kill, and you chose not to agree with me, and I respect that.....

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

Naruto's mind :he let's prove to sasuke that I'm good too I'll let him barely kill me while I just hit his forehead and scratch it!!!!!

yup sasuke had the choice to kill him... sasuke just simply chose not too

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

he's goin to bring sasuke back by convincing him that the way that he is acting isn't nessary. to grow the **** up and stop bein an emo ***** !!!!!!!!!! naruto is the only person besides itachi that he would listen to

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

ur first point makes absolutely no sense so i'm just gonna ignore that one

and u don't have to have the intent to kill to not be holding back in a fight did u listen to anything that naruto said? he said he'd rip his ARMS and LEGS off

and plus i made a mistake he wasn't trying to prove that it was like eyes of power said it was a mistake because sasuke threw him off because he hit first
    True....this is where our different perspectives come into play.....I believe when Naruto said that he would rip Sauke's arm and legs off that he didn't mean it whole heartedly...and I don't think it was a mistake...true he couldn't punch him back so he decided to do that....and that's my opinion on that...

He was able to do it against Orochimaru until he went 4-tails so he could do it then too...

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

You see me as being stubborn, but I'm actually enjoying this debate....and I never once disagreed with you fully. Certain aspects of your arguement were true and I used that to try and show the simple point that I was making....that he wasn't fighting to kill, and you chose not to agree with me, and I respect that.....
    I respect ur opinion, the problem is that u refuse clear and verified fact.

Look at my last post and you'll understand!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

True....this is where our different perspectives come into play.....I believe when Naruto said that he would rip Sauke's arm and legs off that he didn't mean it whole heartedly...and I don't think it was a mistake...true he couldn't punch him back so he decided to do that....and that's my opinion on that...

He was able to do it against Orochimaru until he went 4-tails so he could do it then too...
    he didn't even know that the fox's cloak existed back then

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

??????????? u didn't even see my point???? why would he choose to be killed(because he knew that sasuke wanted to kill him don't debate this he said it himself) and just make a scratch on sasuke's forehead!!!!

Is goal was to bring him back not die!!!

and don't bring me the: he had fate in sasuke that he would make the right decision! he knew the he wanted to kill him!

Stop arguing, ur wrong!