View Poll Results: How Naruto will bring Sauke back

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto Goes crying to him to come back

4 13.33%
  • Naruto Fails again

8 26.67%
  • Accidently kill Sasuke in the heat of the moment. (Brings him back dead)

12 40.00%
  • Scares Sasuke Into Submission with his new powers

6 20.00%
Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    ??????????? u didn't even see my point???? why would he choose to be killed(because he knew that sasuke wanted to kill him don't debate this he said it himself) and just make a scratch on sasuke's forehead!!!!

Is goal was to bring him back not die!!!

and don't bring me the: he had fate in sasuke that he would make the right decision! he knew the he wanted to kill him!

Stop arguing, ur wrong!
    I see what you are saying, but I still feel like he did it on purpose just to prove it to Sasuke....maybe he felt as if that that was all he could do with his last blow, but I see what you are saying....

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Naruto was not using a full-powered Rasengan vs. Sasuke's overpowered Chidori.
    Obviously, Naruto's fox cloak is and was way stronger than Sasuke's cursed seal levels, and it has been said and proven that Rasengan is more powerful than Chidori.
    The ONLY reasons Sasuke won was because:
    1)Naruto was not trying to kill Sasuke, he loved Sasuke like a brother and viewed him as his brother, as said many times in the manga/anime. Would you be able to kill yourr brother or go all out on him if he were leaving your village?
    2)Naruto was holding back his full power with his rasengan. We all know that rasengan is stronger than Chidori.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoWind View Post
    Obviously, Naruto's fox cloak is and was way stronger than Sasuke's cursed seal levels, and it has been said and proven that Rasengan is more powerful than Chidori.
    1)Naruto was not trying to kill Sasuke, he loved Sasuke like a brother and viewed him as his brother, as said many times in the manga/anime. Would you be able to kill yourr brother or go all out on him if he were leaving your village?
    2)Naruto was holding back his full power with his rasengan. We all know that rasengan is stronger than Chidori.
    At least one person sees my point of view.......and they don't give Naruto enough credit.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

exactly rasengan is more powerful than chidori what is obvious is that sasuke has more power and actually mastered his jutsu back then...

as for ur first reason this was already answered just because ur not trying to kill someone doesn't mean that ur not fighting as hard as u can... enough of the excuses sasuke won and naruto lost accept it

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by izzy89 View Post
    I see what you are saying, but I still feel like he did it on purpose just to prove it to Sasuke....maybe he felt as if that that was all he could do with his last blow, but I see what you are saying....
    He didn't do it on purpose...

The fact that Naruto scratches Sasuke's forehead protector wasn't done on purpose by Naruto... Kishi just wants to use an imagery to show that Sasuke was choosing the path of Orochimaru instead the one of Konoha. And it also represents that Naruto lacked strenght to bring him back...

I honestly can't see Naruto thinking to himself: I'm gonna scratch his forehead protector!! If it's the last thing I do

Don't forget that Naruto sees Sasuke as a brother, an equal Konoha shinobi even if he betrayed the village. So he didn't do that on purpose.

Just pure imagery by Kishimoto.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Also, Sasuke had to win, or the plot of the story wouldn't really be able to continue as well as it is now.
    As for their powers currently, I rate them equal as far as strength, speed, and skill go.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by izzy89 View Post
    ....phwee. It was loog but you manage to!

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Also, Sasuke had to win, or the plot of the story wouldn't really be able to continue as well as it is now.
    As for their powers currently, I rate them equal as far as strength, speed, and skill go.
    True...I do too.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

that's actually another excuse

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    He didn't do it on purpose...

The fact that Naruto scratches Sasuke's forehead protector wasn't done on purpose by Naruto... Kishi just wants to use an imagery to show that Sasuke was choosing the path of Orochimaru instead the one of Konoha. And it also represents that Naruto lacked strenght to bring him back...

I honestly can't see Naruto thinking to himself: I'm gonna scratch his forehead protector!! If it's the last thing I do

Don't forget that Naruto sees Sasuke as a brother, an equal Konoha shinobi even if he betrayed the village. So he didn't do that on purpose.

Just pure imagery by Kishimoto.
    Exactly what I've said, almost word for word! look back a few post on the first page! lol you and I think a lot alike hiruzen!

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

noruto will never fight sasuke to kill
    unfortionately...

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    noruto will never fight sasuke to kill
    unfortionately...
    look just take a look a the 2 previous page and come up with a more clear answer lol

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

seriously sasuke has proven himself better since the beginning

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Exactly what I've said, almost word for word! look back a few post on the first page! lol you and I think a lot alike hiruzen!
    Glad to know someone shares my thoughts. :D

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Sasuke will come back of his own accord.

If not naruto's heart warming speaches will bring sasuke back

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post

hey i haven't seen u for a while

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

lol keep dreaming...

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

What!? lol :D

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

lol mabye if your asleep
    At first he was a lot better than Naruto, but's well obviously Naruto's made some progress since them. If Naruto didn't hold back I think he would stand a pretty good chance against Sasuke, with sage mode except in vision he outmatches Sasuke in every physical attribute. Unfortunatly however Naruto refuses to get over Sasuke, and not going for a kill =Sasuke would come out on top >_<

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    lol mabye if your asleep

At first he was a lot better than Naruto, but's well obviously Naruto's made some progress since them. If Naruto didn't hold back I think he would stand a pretty good chance against Sasuke, with sage mode except in vision he outmatches Sasuke in every physical attribute. Unfortunatly however Naruto refuses to get over Sasuke, and not going for a kill =Sasuke would come out on top >_<
    Absolutly right!! That's my opinion too!

SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SharinganMaster View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree with this. Sasuke initially was much more skilled than Naruto simply due to his family endowed powers and abilities.

Once Naruto learned Rasengan he surpassed and remained ahead of Sasuke. There were brief glimpses where their powers seemed matched or very close, but the Skukkaku fight clearly showed Naruto was the more skilled of the two when he puts his mind and heart into it. It also really expanded upon why each of them train/fight and showed Naruto's reasoning behind everything to be the more right and just of the two. In the end it's always the ninja that fights to protect his loved ones that will be the strongest, never the greedy isolated one. Look back at DBZ and Kenshin, it's the basic underlying thing all mangas/animes seem to share and this is no different. I agree with previous posters who said that Naruto held back, he hit Sasuke's forehead protector to prove an embedded challenge by Sasuke, at no point did it really seem like Naruto had both his mind/heart into the fight. Neither wanted to kill the other imho. Again this is all my opinion and I definitly see and respect your points. It's why this manga is so great, there's alot left open to interpretation.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree with this. Sasuke initially was much more skilled than Naruto simply due to his family endowed powers and abilities.

Once Naruto learned Rasengan he surpassed and remained ahead of Sasuke. There were brief glimpses where their powers seemed matched or very close, but the Skukkaku fight clearly showed Naruto was the more skilled of the two when he puts his mind and heart into it. It also really expanded upon why each of them train/fight and showed Naruto's reasoning behind everything to be the more right and just of the two. In the end it's always the ninja that fights to protect his loved ones that will be the strongest, never the greedy isolated one. Look back at DBZ and Kenshin, it's the basic underlying thing all mangas/animes seem to share and this is no different. I agree with previous posters who said that Naruto held back, he hit Sasuke's forehead protector to prove an embedded challenge by Sasuke, at no point did it really seem like Naruto had both his mind/heart into the fight. Neither wanted to kill the other imho. Again this is all my opinion and I definitly see and respect your points. It's why this manga is so great, there's alot left open to interpretation.
    Look, ur being just black or white!

U have to stop trying to just prove ur point and anylyze without putting ur emotions in it, let's reanalyze who was stronger and when...:

-Beginning of the manga till the fight with gaara(just before this fight): sasuke was prove to be a genius and was clearly superior.

-Gaara till his fight on the roof top where Kakashi stoped them...: Naruto showed everyone that will power can surpass a genius.

-Roof to till the fight in the valey of the ends: On the roof naruto was superior, but only because of his rasengan, and in the valley of the end.... Well we could debate hours on the fact that naruto it his head protector (was it intentional...), this fight was pretty equal and it's ur opinion who win...

-Valley of the ends till Oro lair: Let's face it, sasuke trained for 2.5 years and was showed to be clearly superiour to naruto (even if naruto wasn't at a 100%), his speed, power( new jutsu) and mastery of the sharingan has prove him to have the upper hand on that on. Even Yamato, an ANBU considered him as dangerous enough that he needed to get serious...

-Oro lair till the next fight: From that point on it's your choice, since the two have really improve and we can only guess the issue of this next fight!

In my opinion, naruto will kill sasuke in their next fight!

reply for anything I've mist...

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

U have to stop trying to just prove ur point and anylyze without putting ur emotions in it, let's reanalyze who was stronger and when...:

-Beginning of the manga till the fight with gaara(just before this fight): sasuke was prove to be a genius and was clearly superior.

-Gaara till his fight on the roof top where Kakashi stoped them...: Naruto showed everyone that will power can surpass a genius.

-Roof to till the fight in the valey of the ends: On the roof naruto was superior, but only because of his rasengan, and in the valley of the end.... Well we could debate hours on the fact that naruto it his head protector (was it intentional...), this fight was pretty equal and it's ur opinion who win...

-Valley of the ends till Oro lair: Let's face it, sasuke trained for 2.5 years and was showed to be clearly superiour to naruto (even if naruto wasn't at a 100%), his speed, power( new jutsu) and mastery of the sharingan has prove him to have the upper hand on that on. Even Yamato, an ANBU considered him as dangerous enough that he needed to get serious...

-Oro lair till the next fight: From that point on it's your choice, since the two have really improve and we can only guess the issue of this next fight!

Great job.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    Great job.
    thk!

SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

I think you are wrong there. When they went to Oro's lair they went there with the intention of bringing back a captured Konoha ninja and friend, not to fight or kill Sasuke. It was a complete surprise to the team that Sasuke attacked. All except Sai seemed purely set on defencive moves until they discovered his intentions. This was a rude awakening to Naruto and separeted the 2 as protagonist and antagonist, it was crucial to the plot. Power wise Naruto was able to wreck Oro, and at this point Oro was probably >= Sasuke. So despite the large break and maturation it's unclear if he was stronger than Naruto, if anything I think Naruto was probably the stronger of the two, he just was not interested in fighting with him at all.

Naruto showed he was superior in the Haku fight, don't forget that. They constantly pivot from 1 to 2 throughout the series. Kishi obviously was influenced by DBZ and it shows in how he makes the 2 so similar to Vegeta and Goku.

If you analyze Sasuke's acheivements they are pretty lacking compared to Naruto. Naruto acheives results whereas Sasuke seems to be in the background watching and vowing to get better (Vegeta of the series, he is always close, but never reaches the protagonists level until he fights for the right reasons, possibly coming up??). At no point has he ever been shown to the the superior of the two conclusively (I agree, valley of the end is debateable and really boils down to opinion).

Last edited by SCaRFaCeD; 12-31-2008 at 07:36 PM. Reason: spelling