View Poll Results: How Naruto will bring Sauke back

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto Goes crying to him to come back

4 13.33%
  • Naruto Fails again

8 26.67%
  • Accidently kill Sasuke in the heat of the moment. (Brings him back dead)

12 40.00%
  • Scares Sasuke Into Submission with his new powers

6 20.00%
Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    I think you are wrong there. When they went to Oro's lair they went there with the intention of bringing back a captured Konoha ninja and friend, not to fight or kill Sasuke. It was a complete surprise to the team that Sasuke attacked. All except Sai seemed purely set on defencive moves until they discovered his intentions. This was a rude awakening to Naruto and separeted the 2 as protagonist and antagonist, it was crucial to the plot. Power wise Naruto was able to wreck Oro, and at this point Oro was probably >= Sasuke. So despite the large break and maturation it's unclear if he was stronger than Naruto, if anything I think Naruto was probably the stronger of the two, he just was not interested in fighting with him at all.

Naruto showed he was superior in the Haku fight, don't forget that. They constantly pivot from 1 to 2 throughout the series. Kishi obviously was influenced by DBZ and it shows in how he makes the 2 so similar to Vegeta and Goku.

If you analyze Sasuke's acheivements they are pretty lacking compared to Naruto. Naruto acheives results whereas Sasuke seems to be in the background watching and vowing to get better (Vegeta of the series, he is always close, but never reaches the protagonists level until he fights for the right reasons, possibly coming up??). At no point has he ever been shown to the the superior of the two conclusively (I agree, valley of the end is debateable and really boils down to opinion).
    I see this great debate is still carrying on.....keep up the good work....or arguement for that matter.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think you are wrong there. When they went to Oro's lair they went there with the intention of bringing back a captured Konoha ninja and friend, not to fight or kill Sasuke. It was a complete surprise to the team that Sasuke attacked. All except Sai seemed purely set on defencive moves until they discovered his intentions. This was a rude awakening to Naruto and separeted the 2 as protagonist and antagonist, it was crucial to the plot. Power wise Naruto was able to wreck Oro, and at this point Oro was probably >= Sasuke. So despite the large break and maturation it's unclear if he was stronger than Naruto, if anything I think Naruto was probably the stronger of the two, he just was not interested in fighting with him at all.

Naruto showed he was superior in the Haku fight, don't forget that. They constantly pivot from 1 to 2 throughout the series. Kishi obviously was influenced by DBZ and it shows in how he makes the 2 so similar to Vegeta and Goku.

If you analyze Sasuke's acheivements they are pretty lacking compared to Naruto. Naruto acheives results whereas Sasuke seems to be in the background watching and vowing to get better (Vegeta of the series, he is always close, but never reaches the protagonists level until he fights for the right reasons, possibly coming up??). At no point has he ever been shown to the the superior of the two conclusively (I agree, valley of the end is debateable and really boils down to opinion).
    Look all u said was tainted with I think or I feel like... U have to admit that in the oro lair, even if naruto didn't wanted to fight, sasuke was

1:too fast

2:too strong (his full body chidori and his sword completly owned Yamato, and yamato at that point was stronger than Naruto!)

3: Most of all, after the fight we've seen between him and Itachi, sasuke had plenty of other technic that could have wipe out naruto! remember that he wasn't even able to capture yamato when they were training ( fake sasori arc). So form what we've seen during the Oro lair fight, Sasuke was stronger than Yamato ( or equal, but yamato told to himself that he had to be serious, meaning that he could die if not) and Naruto was clearly weaker than yamato!

Stop thinking with ur emotion, it's really annoying since we can't have a true debate! U just say I think ur wrong, and put ur feeling... Do u really think u'll convince anyone with this ???

Try to put statement and fact!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

eyes of power, u get reps just for that rant xD

SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well it's a fictional anime so you can't really turn opinion into fact. The surprise factor at Oro's lair was all Sasuke had going for him. Had it been a real fight Yamato would have wiped the floor with him.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke isn't gonna come back

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the way the manga is right now, i think its kinda obvious sasugay is gonna redeem himself and come back by defeating madara and danzo. he still needs to revive his clan afterall

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    the way the manga is right now, i think its kinda obvious sasugay is gonna redeem himself and come back by defeating madara and danzo. he still needs to revive his clan afterall
    ....hhmm, I think you're going a bit fast, we're talking about kishi after all, and he's always put the ''reality of the manga'' before what we wanted!

I guess we will be disappointed, because sasuke is not coming back, he will die letting a son behind...

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I cannot vote because I don't think any of those will happen. Sasuke will either feel Naruto's friendship is worthwile and come back, or start a new life at another village.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think you're messing up some things. Sasuke was stronger than Naruto when they met at Oro's place. It was after they came back without Sasuke that Naruto trained with 1000 clones and became stronger, enough to fight against an Akatsuki, and to reach Sasuke's level. Naruto could not fight back then: he was already exhausted from having released the kyubii at the bridge.

Naruto does not feel separated from Sasuke: he believes he has to bring him back from the darkness in his heart, not from Oro's after Itachi's death. 2,5 years ago Neiji told Naruto that Sasuke's chakra was dark.

None of their (Naruto and Sasuke's) achievemes are small. Sasuke can summon Susano, which he couldn't before being trained by Oro. We just have not seen all his powers still. Remember he was trained in forbidden jutsu.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I think you're messing up some things. Sasuke was stronger than Naruto when they met at Oro's place. It was after they came back without Sasuke that Naruto trained with 1000 clones and became stronger, enough to fight against an Akatsuki, and to reach Sasuke's level. Naruto could not fight back then: he was already exhausted from having released the kyubii at the bridge.

Naruto does not feel separated from Sasuke: he believes he has to bring him back from the darkness in his heart, not from Oro's after Itachi's death. 2,5 years ago Neiji told Naruto that Sasuke's chakra was dark.

None of their (Naruto and Sasuke's) achievemes are small. Sasuke can summon Susano, which he couldn't before being trained by Oro. We just have not seen all his powers still. Remember he was trained in forbidden jutsu.
    I think you mean he can summon manda, which he can't do anymore because he got manda killed to save his own hide. If you actually are talking about Susanoo, that was itachi's techniques, and it is not confirmed that sasuke has it, and since different sets of ms have sort of different abilities, sasuke can possibly not have it.

Student of TsunadeHime KenshinXXX's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto will scare sasuke into coming back LOL

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    I think you mean he can summon manda, which he can't do anymore because he got manda killed to save his own hide. If you actually are talking about Susanoo, that was itachi's techniques, and it is not confirmed that sasuke has it, and since different sets of ms have sort of different abilities, sasuke can possibly not have it.
    I agree.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    You are right, not confirmed, though it looked much like it. I got confused at names, I called Susano a summon as that is a god in mythology.

Point is he does know new things, anyway.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234