Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Naruto the next Hokage!

    First, let's see what is needed to become hokage (in my opinion):

    1: It may sound evident, but the hokage need to be a strong shinobi, and unless kishi bring in someone new, Naruto is the strongest shinobi of the leaf...

    2:This is a hard one, the hokage need to be able to make wise decision and react quickly. On that one it could be Naruto, Shikamaru or Kakashi... We'll se how things go...

    3:The most important: the hokage should be an example to all the citizen, he should be someone who brings hope when chaos is striking their life and finally he should be someone who all the citizen trust with their life. He should have the will of fire burning in his heart! In here, there's a few candidate so I'll just pass on.

    4:another important point that was said here in this tread (I edited this question): The hokage should be someone of great experience of the battle and the shinobi world. The lack of experience can however be replace by the wisdom of a young bright mind, who could learn these concept really fast. Naruto still lack experience and has some wisdom but still... not enough.

    ... there are many other minor reason, but considering these, the next shinobi who should become hokage is Naruto Uzumaki, in the nex week (if tsunade die) or in the next years.

    tell me what u think and what other attribute should be put in there.
     
         
    Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-30-2008 at 11:47 PM.

  2. #2
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,951
    Location
    who wants to know?
    This user has no status.
     



    lol obsiously everyone wants naruto to have it
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member -Naruto Uzumaki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Naruto Uzumaki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,517
    Location
    ...
    This user has no status.
     



    Good...good..
     
         

  4. #4
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by The Destined Child View Post
    Good...good..
    thk!

    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    lol obsiously everyone wants naruto to have it
    by everyone, u mean in the manga or here at NB?
     
         
    Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-30-2008 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #5
    Member 6th hokage's Avatar
    Status
    6th hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    387
    This user has no status.
     

    next hokage cud very well be naruto. but the real ques is when. i dont think he is ready yet. give him some 2/3 yrs. to decide if he is the strongest, we shud wait a few chapters. he may well be strongest. but i want to see if he has some deficiencies. he has wisdom as well, he opened up few ppl's eyes. but one thing is missing is his knowledge abt techniques, ninja world etc. he just learned the existence of elements. there is much more to learn (like light and dark manipulation blah blah..). he needs to be a little more matured. also, i think he shud lead a genin team. i wud say he needs a couple of yrs before he can be hokage, a good one.
     
         

  6. #6
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    next hokage cud very well be naruto. but the real ques is when. i dont think he is ready yet. give him some 2/3 yrs. to decide if he is the strongest, we shud wait a few chapters. he may well be strongest. but i want to see if he has some deficiencies. he has wisdom as well, he opened up few ppl's eyes. but one thing is missing is his knowledge abt techniques, ninja world etc. he just learned the existence of elements. there is much more to learn (like light and dark manipulation blah blah..). he needs to be a little more matured. also, i think he shud lead a genin team. i wud say he needs a couple of yrs before he can be hokage, a good one.
    thk, and I totally agree with u !!!

    He still need experience!

    I'll edit my post and put it thk man!!!
     
         

  7. #7
    Member minato4th's Avatar
    Status
    minato4th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240
    Location
    cambridge
    This user has no status.
     

    strength wise hell ya experence wise maybe
     
         

  8. #8
    Member RedSand's Avatar
    Status
    RedSand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    178
    This user has no status.
     

    I don't think it'll be Naruto. Naruto once told Jirayia "How can I become Hokage if I cant even rescue my own friend" or something like that.
    I hope its Kakashi then Naruto, but I think its going to be Danzou then Naruto.
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    100% true on everything except the wisdom thing, and possibly the experience one(cause of shadow clones and stuff, and he has had some experience)
     
         

  10. #10
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by RedSand View Post
    I don't think it'll be Naruto. Naruto once told Jirayia "How can I become Hokage if I cant even rescue my own friend" or something like that.
    I hope its Kakashi then Naruto, but I think its going to be Danzou then Naruto.
    Danzou???? are u high or something???

    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    100% true on everything except the wisdom thing, and possibly the experience one(cause of shadow clones and stuff, and he has had some experience)
    lol true:D
     
         
    Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-31-2008 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #11
    Member vivekroongta's Avatar
    Status
    vivekroongta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    132
    This user has no status.
     

    it wont be naruto...dats for sure....not yet....bcoz even if every1 want him to be ...he wont accept ituntilhe brings back sasuke......and in my point of view dat willhappen only in da end of da manga......so naruto will bcom hokage .....but only in da end of da manga
     
         

  12. #12
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by vivekroongta View Post
    it wont be naruto...dats for sure....not yet....bcoz even if every1 want him to be ...he wont accept ituntilhe brings back sasuke......and in my point of view dat willhappen only in da end of da manga......so naruto will bcom hokage .....but only in da end of da manga

    U misread or something, I didn't said the he would became the next hokage NOW, I said that he would be the next. Meaning that tsunade will stay hokage for a long time!
     
         

  13. #13
    The Rubber Guardian of NB Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,115
    Location
    A Rubber Mansion
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto's the nxt hokage, there is no doubting it.
     
         

  14. #14
    Bariyo Uchiha BigBratha's Avatar
    Status
    BigBratha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    40
    This user has no status.
     

    i don't know why but i'm pretty sure that in the moment it is said "naruto, we want u to be the next hokage" he'll say something like that: "sorry, i don't wanna be hokage anymore, need to travel the world and save the people" or something like that... :P i just got a feeling about this, could be really funny to see someone struggling for a dream which he could realise, and in the moment he is able to do that, he denies...
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    545
    Location
    Dracut, MA
    This user has no status.
     

    kakashi is the next hokage
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •