Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

...I think we missed something obvious about RS

Okay pain can "ressurect" dead people and claim them as his own puppets in which can do many abilities, be it summoning, eating ninjutsu etc etc.

This is done by pain focusing chakra through pieces of metal which no doubt allow the control of the body.

But ive just realised why naruto is the only one who can stop this

Recently in the anime tsunade explained how narutos rasenshuriken tears out the chakra channels in each individual cell, and stops the body being able to use chakra, as most if not all the bodies cells have been damaged beyond repair for forming chakra.

Pains technique no doubt requires the bodies to absorb chakra signals for them to move and use there abilities, and if naruto "kills" them with rasenshuriken, the bodies cells will be destroyed beyond repair and the chakra signals will no longer run through the bodies.

This means pains usual 6 body facade he is using right now is useless against naruto.

Naruto can now seemingly shoot RS from a distance, and even better is naruto can fire up 5 of these in a few hours as we have seen during his training, and yamato said he barely got to 2, and then he used 3 against kakuzu.

He now has sage mode which replenishes his chakra supply really fast, this is shown by jiraiyas super rasengan, and then jiraiya not being worn out at all despite using easily 25-50 times more chakra than normal rasengan.

RS is perfect for taking out pains bodies!!

someone else

yes nice idea

I am now a Sage !!!!!!! My way of Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Okay pain can "ressurect" dead people and claim them as his own puppets in which can do many abilities, be it summoning, eating ninjutsu etc etc.

This is done by pain focusing chakra through pieces of metal which no doubt allow the control of the body.

Recently in the anime tsunade explained how narutos rasenshuriken tears out the chakra channels in each individual cell, and stops the body being able to use chakra, as most if not all the bodies cells have been damaged beyond repair for forming chakra.

Pains technique no doubt requires the bodies to absorb chakra signals for them to move and use there abilities, and if naruto "kills" them with rasenshuriken, the bodies cells will be destroyed beyond repair and the chakra signals will no longer run through the bodies.

This means pains usual 6 body facade he is using right now is useless against naruto.

Naruto can now seemingly shoot RS from a distance, and even better is naruto can fire up 5 of these in a few hours as we have seen during his training, and yamato said he barely got to 2, and then he used 3 against kakuzu.

He now has sage mode which replenishes his chakra supply really fast, this is shown by jiraiyas super rasengan, and then jiraiya not being worn out at all despite using easily 25-50 times more chakra than normal rasengan.

Nice Post :D
    I have already said this to someone/somewhere.. I am totally with you on this

Check out this thread. http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11943

I am sure Naruto will use completed throwable FRS. Now we know what damage they can do to Pain :D

Naruto will own him..

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, can't wait 2 see this happen.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good insight. I was wondering before how they would remove all the chakra recievers in order to disable the pain bodies, but this seems like a definite possibility.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're theory makes sense.

Good job, dude.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You think Tsunade will let him use it though? It is forbidden...., but the village is destroyed.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaBeast View Post
    You think Tsunade will let him use it though? It is forbidden...., but the village is destroyed.
    tsunade cant stop naruto from usin anything.... even kakashi told tsunade that narutos growin up....if he has to use it he will more or less....

But along wit the thread starter.... I almost wanna go against ur theory because.....
    Pein uses chakra recievers....But then i also think. Hmm wat if those recievers get destroyed ?...
    No more recievin chakra....

But narutos RS is a good thing against pein as u brought up....

Last edited by meercy; 12-30-2008 at 07:12 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He doesnt have to destroy the chakra receivers, the chakra recievers send chakra signals through the dead bodies to make them work

Narutos technique destroys cells capability to form and use chakra, so even if the bodies chakra recievers are intact, the bodies cells can no longer percieve the signals and move because there chakra controlling ability has been destroyed

It was forbidden when it was self damaging, with sage mode and him being able to fire it out so its nowhere near him-it is no longer forbidden, or shouldnt be anyway.

Fuuton rasenhuriken was an imcomplete technique, he has now completed it.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post

Great thinking!!! Impossible for him to revive his body... that a great theory dude!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder if he will be able to throw the Rasengan like a baseball now..

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    I wonder if he will be able to throw the Rasengan like a baseball now..
    i think it would be more like a discuss...or even a fressbee...but im guessing it moves from side to side either that or it must be huge cuz u remember the trees and hills cut down ... thats a wide distance to cut..

demon of the bloody mist Zabuza the Demon's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well yamato said when we saw it on kakuzu the technique was only at 50% mabye it is that powerful

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!

theres already 2 threads like this...