Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 51
  1. #21
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by alt216 View Post
    LOL.
    u know i think if u do a kid... its like fusing with a person right? how can they fuse when theres a fox!?
    sperm injection LOL

    lol magiclly pregnant lol lol if it would Tenten ill be like WTF



    1. japanease ppl disgrase geyish. so not goin to happen. girls are bright colors or cute colors, and boys are coool colors ^_^
    like naruto is blonde, but not blonde as ino.. u got the idea?
    no, and I really don't understand why ur so obsess with sperm... this is the second tread where I see u talking about naruto'sperm... What's your problem??
     
         

  2. #22
    Member 6th hokage's Avatar
    Status
    6th hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    387
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    no, and I really don't understand why ur so obsess with sperm... this is the second tread where I see u talking about naruto'sperm... What's your problem??
    bcos he wants naruto's spe*rm all over his face :D
     
         

  3. #23
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,951
    Location
    who wants to know?
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    maybe he will 9 kids and 9 of them will hav one tails of the 9 tails...
    and they will be little foxes too right?
     
         

  4. #24
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,089
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    This user has no status.
     

    Having a father like that might make them lazy and worthless. naruto never had family thats why he is like that but his kids will have a loving family and make them weak
     
         

  5. #25
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    bcos he wants naruto's spe*rm all over his face :D
    HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

    That's so disgusting LOL

    lol
     
         

  6. #26
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by alt216 View Post
    lets not forget naruto's low iq =]
    btw, i think naruto wont have any children, i think he's goin to die. SORRY.
    Ya but if he does have children and raises them.

    btw naruto actually has quite a high iq so that doesn't really count.

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    The foxes chakra when 4tails+ damages naruto.

    Chances are his nuts have been fried, and he wont be able to have children.
    ya but he heals really quickly too, and probably perfectly healed his nuts several times. That or he had to have sakura do some complex surgery or something to get them working again.
     
         
    Last edited by Neutrino00; 12-31-2008 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #27
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    Having a father like that might make them lazy and worthless. naruto never had family thats why he is like that but his kids will have a loving family and make them weak
    A loving family won't hurt them, he will probably push them to never give up though. And I don't think that they will be lazy.
     
         

  8. #28
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,951
    Location
    who wants to know?
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    Ya but if he does have children and raises them.

    btw naruto actually has quite a high iq so that doesn't really count.



    ya but he heals really quickly too, and probably perfectly healed his nuts several times. That or he had to have sakura do some complex surgery or something to get them working again.
    not even gonna say anything(besides this)
     
         

  9. #29
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    not even gonna say anything(besides this)
    me neither (beside this)

    lol(and this)
     
         

  10. #30
    Member NyCzFn's Avatar
    Status
    NyCzFn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    243
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    Ya but if he does have children and raises them.

    btw naruto actually has quite a high iq so that doesn't really count.



    ya but he heals really quickly too, and probably perfectly healed his nuts several times. That or he had to have sakura do some complex surgery or something to get them working again.
    LOL worshippyworshippyworshippy
     
         

  11. #31
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    *bump*
    come on guys realize how godly narutos children will be!
     
         

  12. #32
    Member minato4th's Avatar
    Status
    minato4th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240
    Location
    cambridge
    This user has no status.
     

    naruto's children will obvisouly be strong regardless if naruto either knocks up sakura or hinata. plus the fact that they are the grandchildren of both kushina and minato.
     
         

  13. #33
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    naruto's children will obvisouly be strong regardless if naruto either knocks up sakura or hinata. plus the fact that they are the grandchildren of both kushina and minato.
    that doesn't prove anything, kono his the grandson of the 3rd and he still suck!
     
         

  14. #34
    Member minato4th's Avatar
    Status
    minato4th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240
    Location
    cambridge
    This user has no status.
     

    konohamru doesn't suck he killed ON HIS OWN one of pein's bodies with RASENGEN. he also showed at the age he could do the shadow clone jutsu better then naruto when he was 12.
    Attached Images Attached Images
     
         

  15. #35
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    konohamru doesn't suck he killed ON HIS OWN one of pein's bodies with RASENGEN. he also showed at the age he could do the shadow clone jutsu better then naruto when he was 12.
    lol was just kidding, I just hate kono for being exactly like naruto, he should try to find his own path!
     
         

  16. #36
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    konohamru doesn't suck he killed ON HIS OWN one of pein's bodies with RASENGEN. he also showed at the age he could do the shadow clone jutsu better then naruto when he was 12.
    Though I agree with you that konohamaru doesn't suck, I still have to say that konohamaru isn't as good at shadow clones, when naruto used shadow clones it was like in a wide open area and stuff, and naruto could create more clones most likely.
     
         

  17. #37
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    lol was just kidding, I just hate kono for being exactly like naruto, he should try to find his own path!
    Konohamaru is narutos student, he should have narutos abilities, what's the point in having a sensei that doesn't teach you his techniques?

    that was the point of the creation of that character after all, to be narutos student. and that is what he became.

    and with the same logic you are using then you must hate naruto for being like jiriyah.
     
         

  18. #38
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    Konohamaru is narutos student, he should have narutos abilities, what's the point in having a sensei that doesn't teach you his techniques?

    that was the point of the creation of that character after all, to be narutos student. and that is what he became.

    and with the same logic you are using then you must hate naruto for being like jiriyah.
    naruto has learn some jutsu on his own, let's face it kono is a freaking copycat!
     
         

  19. #39
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    naruto has learn some jutsu on his own, let's face it kono is a freaking copycat!
    Konohamaru is still young, he will go his own way later, but the biggest copycat is still kakashi. But I think he should still learn some of those abilities, pretty much all of naruto's abilities aren't his abilities, except for rs which he like created when he is like idk 16, 17...
     
         

  20. #40
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    Konohamaru is still young, he will go his own way later, but the biggest copycat is still kakashi. But I think he should still learn some of those abilities, pretty much all of naruto's abilities aren't his abilities, except for rs which he like created when he is like idk 16, 17...
    look, let's stop talking about kono, I hate him!:mad:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •