Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
  1. #21
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,951
    Location
    who wants to know?
    This user has no status.
     



    do you guys think danzou has ANY power or does it ALL come from root?
     
         
    Last edited by squiremarcus; 12-31-2008 at 06:05 PM.

  2. #22
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Danzou will have almost no Konoha left. But the civilians are there, remember they have been evacuated.

    Which means that many ninjas that supported Tsunade have died, and he will have lot of Root ninjas supporting him.

    I hope I'm wrong, point is he does have a chance.

    Sai, please take advantage of your being in the Root to prevent this coup!
     
         

  3. #23
    Unseal narutotails's Avatar
    Status
    narutotails is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    114
    Location
    Colombia
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    but as stated danzou isn't the kind of person who can bring out the pride of the people to rebuild konoha
    You are correct and I am with you on this one. I did not mean it that way at all. If you read what I have written so far already in this thread, you could probably understand where I am coming from.

    I don't believe Danzo will cancel his plans of becoming Hokage because Konoha's current condition and I believe his plan will quikly come to an end thanks to Yamato and Sai.

    However, I believe that whatever is left of Konoha, will be rebuild by the people left alive.
     
         

  4. #24
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    #1 sasuke uzamaki did you set your status or did a mod make it say that
    #2 do you guys think danzou has ANY power or does it ALL come from root?
    Sorry, what do you mean by the status? Most things were set up by me, but you maybe speaking about something I haven't done myself.

    If you're speaking about my "Son of the Greatest Hokage", I did it by doing the following:


    Go to "User CP"

    In "Your Control Panel"
    under "your profile"

    is "edit your details"
    in "Custom User Title"
    a text box called "Custom User Title"

    Hope to have helped you.
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-31-2008 at 06:03 PM.

  5. #25
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    SCaRFaCeD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    322
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by alt216 View Post
    I just find my mind as an out of the box thinking. i hope i got out of the box right, its sounds right in hebrew..
    lol wtf
     
         

  6. #26
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by alt216 View Post
    u know i thught of something.. maybe naruto wont be able to have sex bcus he's sperm will be full of little evil foxes?
    ???? what was that all about????????

    Really we didn't needed that!!
     
         

  7. #27
    Member 6th hokage's Avatar
    Status
    6th hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    387
    This user has no status.
     

    i think although the village is pretty much destroyed, tsunade managed to save many villagers if not most from this attack. village can be rebuilt. the problem is she lost her seal and at the moment has zero chakra. if she ends up in hospital bed, that old bag might try to ambush her. it might not happen but i am thinking abt a possibility. i just cant get rid of the idea that danzou will play a big role in future. bcos kishi has set up a plot around him.
     
         

  8. #28
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    i think although the village is pretty much destroyed, tsunade managed to save many villagers if not most from this attack. village can be rebuilt. the problem is she lost her seal and at the moment has zero chakra. if she ends up in hospital bed, that old bag might try to ambush her. it might not happen but i am thinking abt a possibility. i just cant get rid of the idea that danzou will play a big role in future. bcos kishi has set up a plot around him.
    true, from what we know kishi hasn't done a lot of useless thing...
     
         

  9. #29
    Member NyCzFn's Avatar
    Status
    NyCzFn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    243
    This user has no status.
     

    Shouldn't Danzo be dead or something? he looks like hes freaking 2000 years old.
     
         

  10. #30
    Gatsndshanks's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsndshanks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    18,120
    Location
    Somewhere being stalked by Gobi
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.
     



    i predict danzou will find 7 chaos emeralds and thus uses them to become SuperDanzou! and fight naruto at the speed of light!...........in space!...............next to uranus!
     
         

  11. #31
    Member NyCzFn's Avatar
    Status
    NyCzFn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    243
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    i predict danzou will find 7 chaos emeralds and thus uses them to become SuperDanzou! and fight naruto at the speed of light!...........in space!...............next to uranus!
    .................. emeralds...? I'm lost :confused:
     
         

  12. #32
    Gatsndshanks's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsndshanks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    18,120
    Location
    Somewhere being stalked by Gobi
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.
     



    its a sonic the hedgehog reference ._.
     
         

  13. #33
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    SCaRFaCeD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    322
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by narutotails View Post
    You are correct and I am with you on this one. I did not mean it that way at all. If you read what I have written so far already in this thread, you could probably understand where I am coming from.

    I don't believe Danzo will cancel his plans of becoming Hokage because Konoha's current condition and I believe his plan will quikly come to an end thanks to Yamato and Sai.

    However, I believe that whatever is left of Konoha, will be rebuild by the people left alive.
    I completely agree, though I doubt that will be the end of the Danzou storyline. I think he may become an enemy of Konoha after trying to overthrow a very weakened and chakra-less Tsunade. Then possibly flee Konoha and join Madara since they both will be targets of Konoha (and they look eerily alike). It's going to be like after 9/11 in the USA. Naruto and co are going to unleash a can whoop ass on Madara and Danzou, after Pein is dealt with.
     
         

  14. #34
    Member Big Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Big Jutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    246
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    i predict danzou will find 7 chaos emeralds and thus uses them to become SuperDanzou! and fight naruto at the speed of light!...........in space!...............next to uranus!
    so glad i was able to catch that reference! go sonic!!!
     
         

  15. #35
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jutsu View Post
    so glad i was able to catch that reference! go sonic!!!
    lol, I was completely lost when he talk about emerald....
     
         

  16. #36
    Head of D.U.M.B Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,062
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    lol, I was completely lost when he talk about emerald....
    same here.
     
         

  17. #37
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Water View Post
    same here.
    lol
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •