Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    WOW the POint Of shinrai tensai (the damage done to konhoha)

    Konoha is mostly destroyed Tru but kishi is giving the readers wat the want


    Is simple A big Huge battlefield for naruto & pain
    & naruto needs it
    Like look how small the taods are


    & and Neji & lee & kiba & shikamaru should help naruto Until nagato the ture power of the rinnegan
    reveals its self
    & wow
    This story is so sintense right now


    : SHAME ON US FOR DOUBTING KISHIS SHAME!!!!!
     
         

  2. #2
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,998
    Location
    Behind you
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    Konoha is mostly destroyed Tru but kishi is giving the readers wat the want


    Is simple A big Huge battlefield for naruto & pain
    & naruto needs it
    Like look how small the taods are


    & and Neji & lee & kiba & shikamaru should help naruto Until nagato the ture power of the rinnegan
    reveals its self
    & wow
    This story is so sintense right now


    : SHAME ON US FOR DOUBTING KISHIS SHAME!!!!!
    *slaps self*

    SHAME ON US!
     
         

  3. #3
    Gatsndshanks's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsndshanks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    18,105
    Location
    Somewhere being stalked by Gobi
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.
     



    lolz
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Big Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Big Jutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    246
    This user has no status.
     

    Hey random fact that i noticed as i was rereading the pain attack chapters. we know how kakashi and choji 's group got messed up. he used the same technique both times. so that is how kakashi got messed up. just a random fact for you!
    vs kakashi
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/02/
    vs konoha
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/429/11/
     
         

  5. #5
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    *slaps self*

    SHAME ON US!
    *Slaps u again*shame on you i never doubted him i liked the manga as it is lol
     
         

  6. #6
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    SCaRFaCeD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    322
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jutsu View Post
    Hey random fact that i noticed as i was rereading the pain attack chapters. we know how kakashi and choji 's group got messed up. he used the same technique both times. so that is how kakashi got messed up. just a random fact for you!
    vs kakashi
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/02/
    vs konoha
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/429/11/
    Great observation there, the OP too. I didn't realize he used it twice
     
         

  7. #7
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,998
    Location
    Behind you
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by -shikamaru- View Post
    *Slaps u again*shame on you i never doubted him i liked the manga as it is lol
    *slaps you*
    Don't you slap me biatch.
     
         

  8. #8
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    *slaps you*
    Don't you slap me biatch.
    *Slaps u again**leaves*
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member -Naruto Uzumaki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Naruto Uzumaki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,517
    Location
    ...
    This user has no status.
     



    Why all the slapping?!?!

    Why can't we all get along?!?!
     
         

  10. #10
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,998
    Location
    Behind you
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by -shikamaru- View Post
    *Slaps u again**leaves*
    You're not my mother!!

    *runs away crying*
     
         

  11. #11
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    SCaRFaCeD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    322
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The Destined Child View Post
    Why all the slapping?!?!

    Why can't we all get along?!?!
    I know right! It's almost 09, forget about slappin and get ****ed up!
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Big Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Big Jutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    246
    This user has no status.
     

    *slaps all of you* realize the brilliance of my observation! admit my brilliance! worshippyworshippyworshippy bow before me!
     
         

  13. #13
    Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Skye Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,073
    Location
    Myobokuzan Mountain
    This user has no status.
     



    lol i already said this a long time ago..
    i said it as soon as i saw that he made a huge crater...
    its so naruto can let loose withought destroying the village himself...

    i wonder if konoha will turn the crater into a giant memorial pond/lake after the battle...:D
     
         
    Last edited by Skye Kaguya; 01-01-2009 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #14
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    Konoha is mostly destroyed Tru but kishi is giving the readers wat the want


    Is simple A big Huge battlefield for naruto & pain
    & naruto needs it
    Like look how small the taods are


    & and Neji & lee & kiba & shikamaru should help naruto Until nagato the ture power of the rinnegan
    reveals its self
    & wow
    This story is so sintense right now


    : SHAME ON US FOR DOUBTING KISHIS SHAME!!!!!
    lol... True, I haven't notice how big was this attack!
     
         

  15. #15
    Head of D.U.M.B Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,062
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jutsu View Post
    *slaps all of you* realize the brilliance of my observation! admit my brilliance! worshippyworshippyworshippy bow before me!
    get oyut of here, idiot
    *slaps BigJutsu so repeatedly that he dies*
     
         

  16. #16
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jutsu View Post
    *slaps all of you* realize the brilliance of my observation! admit my brilliance! worshippyworshippyworshippy bow before me!
    ???? and who are u again?:confused::confused::confused:
     
         

  17. #17
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,951
    Location
    who wants to know?
    This user has no status.
     



    ow I got slapped for no reason..
     
         

  18. #18
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    ow I got slapped for no reason..
    ?? what do u mean?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •